Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca got on her hands and knees and swung a leg over me and moved up so that her pussy was right over my face. I could still reach of her swinging tits up and away over my head and her feet were down near my cock. I put my two hands on her ass and moved my mouth to devour her cunt. I sucked on her clit, her inner and outer lips and her hole. Everything was so warm and soft and her reaction to my tongue was most inspiring. My cock was rock hard again, but I didn't want to remove my hands from her ass as I was using them to move her pussy around my mouth. I was truly pleasuring her bottom.

Every once in a while, one of my fingers would brush against her asshole and Rebecca seemed to enjoy that as well. I have been with very horny women who believe their assholes are off limits, so I am reluctant to go there without a clear signal.

"Mmmmmm, you mouth is fantastic. The only thing that would make this better would be a nice cock in my ass while you eat my cunt."

That was certainly a clear signal.

"You like taking cock in the ass?"

"Oh yea. My husband fucks my ass at least once a month."

"Have you had two cocks at once – some double penetration?"

"No, but he brought me a nice dildo to use on my pussy while he fucks my ass. I would love two cocks but I don't think he is ready for that."

I stopped talking and sucked her clit into my mouth once again and put my middle finger into her cunt hole. When my finger was good and wet, I moved it from her cunt to her asshole and pushed it into her in one slow, steady motion. Rebecca responded by starting another orgasm and dripping her pussy juices all over my face while I continued to suck on her clit.

After she calmed down, she moved off of me and rested her head on my stomach and licked and sucked on the tip of my cock while I played with her nipples and tits with both hands.

About a half-hour later, she said "I want you to fuck me now."

"In your ass or in your cunt?"

"Your choice."

I put her on her back. She opened her legs very wide once again, raised her pussy to offer it to me and I positioned my cock at the entrance to her cunt and buried my face in her voluptuous tit meat. She was so wet, I slipped right in and we fucked for 20 minutes before I filled her cunt with my seed. She had another orgasm while I was pounding away at her.

"Have I told you want a great cock you have?"

"Yes, a few times."

"Well, it is a wonderful cock. But dangle your balls over my mouth again and let me clean my cum off of them for you."

When I got up off her pussy, I noticed the large wet spot on the bed. I think she squirted while my cock was inside her. I put my feet on either side of her head and lowered my wet balls onto her waiting lips. Pure joy. She licked and kissed my balls like they were the best things in the world.

When she finished, we started kissing like we did hours ago to start the evening. It was now almost 2 AM and we had been sucking and fucking since about 10:30. While we were kissing, I started to finger her pussy, at one point having 3 fingers moving around inside of her. She climaxed once again. We were both exhausted. I had cum twice and I lost track of her orgasms.

"I think I should be heading back to my room."

"No. Fuck my cunt one more time, but pull out and let me eat your cum."

I did, and she did, and I limped back to my dorm. I can't recall cumming 3 times in one evening.

I slept in and skipped breakfast and lunch. Around 12:45 PM there was a knock on my door. I opened it and there was Rebecca. She came into my room, closed the door and asked how I was doing. I told her I slept in and was recharging my batteries.

"I want to suck your cock before the afternoon sessions," she said as she started loosening my belt.

I didn't complain and in a few seconds, I was watching the utter enjoyment she displayed with my cock in her mouth and my balls in her hand. Once I filled her mouth with cum and she swallowed and cleaned my cock of all residue, she got up and went to class.

That night, after dinner, we had even more fun and more time as we did not need to start with strip poker! We continued this every year thereafter at the same conference.

12