Strip Poker, and then Some

Story Info
Newly married couples eat, drink, play strip poker, and?
4.2k words
4.16
106.3k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,285 Followers

This is a true story. The names have been changed to protect the guilty. It happened a long time ago. I'm sticking with my loving wives category, although it could also fall under some of the others.

*****

The story I am about to tell occurred almost 40 years ago. I still remember it to this day, and honestly, it makes me pretty horny to think about it. I was young, and it was the 1970's.

My name is Tony. I had just turned 23, and had gotten my degree from The University of Texas. I had just gotten married four months earlier. My wife Debbie was 19, and was still in school. I had just started work for an engineering firm. Debbie was Pre Med, and planned on going to medical school after graduation.

We had moved into our new apartment as newlyweds back in January. Debbie and I met through a blind date the previous year. She was a Freshman, and I was a Senior. It was love at first sight for both of us. Our first date was in August, her first week on campus. I asked her to marry me the following March. We were married the following December.

We started sleeping together about three weeks after our first date. As newlyweds, we fucked just about every night. We have an amazing sex life. Never in a million years could I have predicted what happened that one Saturday night in April, all those years ago.

The story involves what happened when we invited another couple over for dinner, drinks, and to play cards.

Danny and Jill were from the same home town as me. They also attended The University of Texas. I have known them pretty much all my life. In fact, Jill introduced Debbie and I. Debbie had moved in next door to Jill at their dorm. They became very good friends.

Debbie and I didn't have a lot of money to go out on the town, so we decided to invite Danny and Jill over for supper. We would BBQ some chicken, drink a lot of beer, and maybe play some cards. Danny and Jill were all for it, as they didn't have a lot of money either.

Before I go any further, let me describe the four of us.

Danny and I played on the same football team in high school. We were both very athletic, had plenty of muscles, and I suppose considered very handsome by a lot of women. I was probably a little taller, but not much.

Jill was attractive with a set of incredible tits. I wouldn't say she was drop dead gorgeous, but she looked good. However, those tits usually attracted my attention before I ever made it up to her face. She was incredibly sexy. She had the sexiest voice I have ever heard.

Debbie was probably more attractive than Jill, but only had average size tits. Debbie also could be very sexy. She received a lot of stares when we were out in public. I felt very lucky to be married to her.

All in all, both Jill and Debbie were hot. They were not overweight, and both just flat looked like they could fuck your brains out. You know that look guys.

I mentioned to Debbie that I would like to invite Danny and Jill over Saturday night for dinner, and maybe we could play cards or something. Debbie thought it was a great idea. "We needed a night to get drunk and have some fun," She said.

So I called the next day and Jill answered. I extended our invitation, and she promised to get back to me after talking to Danny. She called back that night and said they would love to come. She said they would bring some beer, so I said to be sure and bring plenty.

I also told them to plan on spending the night. I didn't want them driving home drunk. Our apartment was one bedroom, but we had a couch bed they could sleep on. She agreed and said they would plan on staying.

The rest of the week went by with Debbie doing a lot of studying and me working. I was also planning for Saturday night.

Saturday morning I went to the grocery store to get chicken, and stuff for potato salad and cold slaw. Pretty much basic BBQ stuff for Texas.

Danny and Jill arrived at 6:00, and we all immediately started on the beer. They had brought a case of beer. Danny and I cooked the chicken outside on a grill that the apartment complex had. After we finished, we came back inside. We took our time getting dinner ready because everyone was busy drinking and talking. We were all having a great time.

I was standing next to Jill in the kitchen. I was reaching for something on the other side of her. My hand brushed against her titty, and my crotch pushed against her ass. Debbie and Danny were in the other room laughing at something. Sex jokes were flying.

Jill said, "Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

I winked and said, "it's not a banana sweetheart."

She grinned and said, "I didn't think so."

We were getting pretty drunk now so we decided it was time to eat. We all sat down and had dinner while continuing our beer drinking. We were laughing, joking, and having a real good time. At this point there were pretty much no inhibitions for anyone.

At one point Jill took a chicken leg, opened her mouth real wide, and demonstrated what she said was a proper blow job.

I thought that Debbie might think this behavior was a little too much because she was usually very quiet and conservative.

Not tonight. After Jill finished her demonstration, Debbie added a few pointers. I knew for a fact that Debbie could give a first class blow job, but it sort of embarrassed me. However, I was drunk enough, I didn't really care. I could also tell that this evening just might get interesting before the night was over.

At the end of our dinner I got up and told everyone it was time for dessert. I went to the cabinet and got a bottle of Tequila, and four shot glasses. I poured the shots, and handed out the limes. Everyone took a shot, then let out a yell. Jill put her arm around me and said, "Great dessert Tony," and kissed my cheek.

We cleared the dishes and set the table up for cards. Danny said we had run out of beer. There was a convenience store about a block from our apartment, so I volunteered to go get some more. Jill volunteered to go with me.

As we were leaving, Debbie sat on the couch with Danny. He put his arm around her and told us, "No hurry guys, Debbie and I will hang out here on the couch while you two go get beer."

We walked out arm and arm with Danny and Debbie laughing on the couch. Jill and I laughed, cut up, and talked all the way over to and back from the store. We picked up three more six packs. That should be more than enough.

When we got back Debbie and Danny were sitting at the table while Debbie shuffled the cards.

"What are we going to play?" Debbie asked.

"How about Hearts?" I said.

They all agreed, so we played a couple of hands of hearts, all while continuing to drink more beer.

After we finished our second game Danny suggested we play a drinking game.

Jill said, "We don't need an excuse to drink. We're doing a good job of that like we are. How about something a little more daring?"

"What do you have in mind Jill?" I asked.

"Well, we all know each other pretty well. We are all pretty drunk. How about a little strip poker?"

I expected Debbie to immediately say no, but she didn't. Danny and I looked at each other then yelled, "Hell Yes."

Jill looked at Debbie and said, "How about it Deb? You in?"

Debbie looked at me, smiled, then said, "Deal the cards."

We got another round of beer, then sat down to play strip poker.

I considered myself somewhat worldly, but I had never done this before. Not in college, and certainly not in high school. This was going to be interesting.

Danny said, "I assume everyone knows how to play poker. We need to establish the rules of how the losers will pay?"

I said, "How about we just play five card draw. Whoever has the highest hand does not have to take off any clothes. The three loser must take off one article of clothing?"

"Sounds good to me," Jill said.

"Fine by me," said Debbie.

"It's a good start, but as things get more interesting, maybe we could add certain activities," said Danny.

We all gave him a strange look, but nodded in agreement.

Jill dealt the first hand. I won with two pair. Danny, Debbie, and Jill each took off a shoe. Five hands later we had all lost our shoes and socks. We took a break to get another beer. Everyone continued to drink because we knew it was about to get interesting. Danny won the next hand which resulted in the rest of us taking off our tops.

We were laughing as Debbie dealt the next hand. Danny was staring at Debbie in her bra, and I was staring at Jill in hers. I had a huge boner, as I'm sure did Danny.

Debbie won the next hand. Jill and I took off our jeans. Danny took off his shirt. I was down to my underwear. If I lost the next hand, I would have to take off my underwear, thus exposing my huge boner. I continued to stare at Jill in her bra and underwear.

I won the next two hands. Jill and Debbie had to take off their bras.

We were all now down to our underwear only.

Jill said, "Let's do something different this hand. The winner gets to give a big kiss to the opposite sex not their spouse."

Debbie seemed a little nervous, but was drunk, so she agreed. Danny and I also agreed.

Jill won the hand. She was sitting next to me so she leaned over and planted a big kiss on my lips. I could feel her tongue on mine. She held it several seconds, then let go.

I won the next hand, so I kissed her, holding it a little longer.

Debbie won the next hand and gave Danny a big French kiss. This went on a few more hands with all us us getting pretty worked up. Danny won the next two hands and practically devoured Debbie. I was jealous and turned on at the same time.

Jill then suggested that for the next few hands the girl had to get up, go sit in the guys lap, and put her arms around him while kissing. The first time Jill and I did this she just sat on my lap. I know she felt my boner sticking up into her panties. The second time she straddled me. She threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately. Debbie and Danny did the same thing.

Then Danny suggested something that I knew was going over the line.

Danny said, "How about the winner of the next hand gets to kiss, or use their tongue, or hand, on any part of the other person's body for one minute. Also, we all remove the last of our clothing."

I was sure the girls were about to put a stop to it all, but they didn't. Jill was the first to agree and immediately jerked off her panties. Debbie looked at me for a sign, to which I just nodded. She jerked off her panties. Danny and I removed our underwear only to expose two giant hard ons.

The girls pussy's were so wet we could see them glistening in the light. Fortunately, Danny and I were about the same size. Neither of us had the advantage.

I had a stopwatch, so I got it out and put in in the middle of the table. We sat down to play the first hand. Jill won the first hand with three Kings. She told me to stand up. Danny said he would start the stopwatch when Jill touched me.

Jill started by kissing me for a few seconds. She then went to her knees and took my hard dick in her hand. She used her tongue to lick the head like a popsicle. It felt amazing. She was giggling, and teasing the hell out of me. She continued to lick until Danny said time. Debbie pretty much sat there expressionless. I couldn't tell if she was mad or not.

Danny won the next hand. He told Debbie to stand and spread her feet apart. While he was kissing her he used his fingers to stimulate her happy spot. She started to moan. I was jealous, but it was so hot. I don't think we would be doing this if we had not had so much to drink. We probably won't remember anything tomorrow.

I yelled time, and Debbie and Danny sat down. I won the next hand, so I pretty much did the same thing to Jill that Danny had done to Debbie. This went on a few more hands with things really heating up. Let's just say Danny and I put our tongues to good use, as did Debbie and Jill.

By now both girls had at least one orgasm from our stimulation. Poor Danny and I were still throbbing with a hard dick that needed a release. Danny suggested something new.

He and I would draw high card. The winner got to take the other spouse into the bedroom first, for thirty minutes. Everything except actual intercourse would be allowed. After which the other couple would have their turn. We all agreed. We were still drinking. We also knew that this meant the guys would come while in the bedroom with the other spouse.

Danny drew a Jack. I drew a four. Danny smiled, then got up and walked over to Debbie. He took her by the hand and led her towards the bedroom. Debbie looked over her shoulder at me as he led her away. I don't know if she was looking for approval, or wondering if I might stop the whole thing. I smiled at her, but didn't say anything. She disappeared into the bedroom with Danny. I started the stopwatch.

We also agreed that the couple left out could not do anything. All we could do is drink beer, and talk. We also agreed that what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.

The bedroom was down the hall from the kitchen, but it wasn't all that far. It was a small apartment. Jill was talking, but I was trying to hear noises from the bedroom. I thought I heard some moaning. First from Debbie, then from Danny.

"What do you think they are doing in there Tony?" Jill said.

"Well, I do know that Debbie does like to both give and receive oral sex. However, she has never let me come in her mouth. She will probably suck him until he is ready to come, then finish with her hand."

Then Jill said, "I don't mind letting Danny come in my mouth."

I kind of let out a gulp as she smiled at me.

It had been about ten minutes when I heard Debbie say, "Oh Shit, oh my God." I could hear her heavy breathing. She was obviously getting off. I recognized Debbie's sounds of extreme pleasure.

About ten minutes later, Danny let out a noise. It was obvious that he just shot his wad. I'm not sure where, but it sure sounded like he enjoyed it. Jill and I just sat there listening, and getting pretty horny.

I called out time when the stop watch reached thirty minutes. Shortly thereafter they both walked out. Danny no longer had a boner. They seemed to have a guilty look on their faces, but they also looked as if they both enjoyed it quite a bit. Danny and Debbie got a beer as Jill and I headed for the bedroom.

We closed the door and Danny yelled out, "your thirty minutes has started."

We immediately embraced in a passionate kiss. My hands were all over her. First her ass, then her tits, and then my fingers inside her pussy. We were both breathing pretty hard.

We made our way to the bed, which by the way was very wrinkled. We continued to kiss as I groped, fingered, and played with her wet pussy. I suddenly stopped and crawled on top of her. My dick slipped down to her entry. I came so close to just ramming it inside her, but she reminded me of the rules.

I could feel her wet pussy on the tip of my dick.

"Come on Jill, I want to fuck you. They won't know will they?"

I pushed just a little bit inside her.

"Damn Tony, it feels good, and I want you too, but the rules say no. I am on the pill, but if you were to come inside me Danny will know. I'm going to fuck him after this, and he will see your come."

"Yea, you're right Jill. How about just a couple of thrust all the way in, then you give me a blow job?"

"Well, only a couple, then you pull out. Don't you dare finish."

Don't worry Jill, I can last for awhile if I want to."

I wondered if Danny and Debbie has resisted that urge.

I slowly pushed all the way inside her and held it. Apparently this felt pretty good to Jill because I felt her begin an orgasm. I pushed deeper, and up against her. She let out a muffled scream as she reached her orgasm. I pumped a few times then pulled out. I knew if I didn't pull out I would come inside her pretty soon.

I went down between her legs and buried my tongue inside her. She was incredible wet. My whole face was covered with her juice. Danny yelled out, "fifteen minutes left" as Jill screamed out from another incredible orgasm. Her whole body shook. She later told me I had curled her toes.

She took a minute to recover, then laid me on my back. She crawled between my legs and started to work on my dick. At first she licked and teased the tip. The next thing I know she was deep throating me.

At the same time she started to massage my balls with her right hand. I was literally ready to explode. I held back as long as I could. She suddenly stopped, looked up, and said, "come in my mouth Tony. I want to taste and swallow your come."

Well, that was the signal to let it go. She went back down on me and I can tell you I had one of the most incredible orgasms I have ever had. I grabbed the back of her head and fucked her mouth. I exploded with the force of 10 volcanoes. I pumped everything I had down her throat, and she took every drop.

I'm not sure she didn't have another orgasm from the exhilaration of getting me off. We laid there for about a minute or two when we heard Danny yell out, "times up."

We stood up, gave each other a kiss and hug, then walked out.

Danny and Debbie were sitting at the table dressed.

Jill and I got our clothes, and got dressed also. I no longer had a boner.

We all sat at the table trying to figure out what to say about what just happened.

Danny finally said, "well, I don't think we saw that coming, but I think we are good enough friends to understand that this was just a party that got a little out of hand."

I said, "yes, and this is probably something that shouldn't happen again, and we probably shouldn't tell anyone."

Jill said, "I agree Tony, and this should not affect our friendship."

"Exactly," said Debbie, "We probably won't even remember anything tomorrow."

We fixed up Danny and Jill's couch bed, then retreated to our bedroom.

After closing the door, and going to the bathroom, we immediately shucked our clothes and attacked each other. I needed my dick inside her pussy, and so did she. It wasn't a slow love making session, it was doggy style slamming the shit out of her.

She was yelling, screaming, and coming like crazy. I'm sure Danny and Jill were doing the same thing, but we never heard them. We finally collapsed on the bed. We passed out in each other's arms. The alcohol and sex had finally taken its toll.

I woke up the next morning disoriented, and feeling like shit. I crawled into the kitchen and started the coffee. I didn't bother to put on any clothes.

Jill woke up and came into the kitchen. She did put on her robe, and informed me to go get my robe, so I did.

The coffee finished brewing so I poured us both a cup, and we walked out and sat on our front porch.

"Tony? Do you remember what we did in the bedroom last night?" She said.

"Yes. That is not something you can easily forget. It was pretty incredible."

"I agree, but you know we can never do that again." She said.

"I know." I said.

She reached over and grabbed my hand and smiled. I smiled back.

"Hey. Let's go fix up a big breakfast, I think we are all going to need it." I said.

"I make a fucking awesome omelet, let's go." She said.

We stood up, she kissed me on the lips, then said, "I will never forget last night Tony."

I gulped and said, "me neither sweetheart."

We made bacon, toast, biscuits, and omelettes. The smell of breakfast cooking woke up Debbie and Danny. We had a nice breakfast, made some jokes about the night before, but no one ever mentioned anything specific.

That night Debbie tried to get me to tell her what Jill and I did, but decided to drop it when I wanted to know what she and Danny did. We decided it was best if we followed the rules.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,285 Followers
12