Strip Poker Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica moved over to look at Amanda's cards.

"If I was you honey I would fold now," Jessica said.

I was tired of their taunting now. The smart move would be to call. But I had a damn full house.

"I see your 1 and raise you 2!" I exclaimed as I threw in 3 red chips.

"Oh my," Jessica said.

"You sure you want to do that Hun?" Amanda said.

"You have to be in it to win it," I retorted confidently.

"Ok," Amanda said. She threw in my shirt and one of her boots.

"Well, Mr. Confident, I will raise you 6 more, to make it 11 dares," she said...she put in her other boot, pair of socks, belt, cardigan, scarf

"11 dares?" Jessica questioned..."we can be here all night," she replied giggling.

"It's only 5 if he folds now," Amanda offered and giggled.

Damn it, what did I get myself into?

"What are you going to do Hun?...5 or 11?" Amanda goaded. "Either way it's not looking good for you"

"I suggest he fold," Jessica stated plainly.

"If you fold now, I promise to go easy on you bitch." Amanda offered.

There was that "bitch" again, WTF?

"Ha, ha," I said. "I call!" I said. I was confident I would win, and threw in 6 more red chips.

"Four twos," Amanda said and showed her hand of four of a kind.

SHIT. THAT BEATS A FULL HOUSE. DAMN IT!

I laid my head down in shame.

"Woo, woo," the ladies hollered knowing by my reaction that I lost without even seeing my hand.

"Damn it," I said and threw down my full house.

"Good hand Hun, just not good enough," Amanda said.

"11, 11, 11," They sang to rub in my 11 dares.

"Beep, beep", Jessica's cell phone rang.

"Don't start until I come back Amanda," Jessica pleaded.

She took the phone in the other room where I couldn't hear.

Jessica answered, "Mary and Sara? You can over now? Sure come on over, we have some nice entertainment for you. We found this guy in the gym for our fixed strip poke game...we got his name from the front desk...yeah he was a gawker and we played him pretty good, made it pretty convincing, we let him see us in our bra and panties...we distracted him so he didn't see the different decks of rigged cards we were using throughout the game...yeah this guy is a record...we got him up to 11 dares...the guy from last month we only scammed 4 dares off him, but this guy is 11...tonight is going to be fun! Hurry over!"

To be continued...

12