Strip Poker with Friends

Story Info
Skin to skin contact with your buddy's wife is pretty hot.
2k words
4.07
111.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HonestMan
HonestMan
32 Followers

Our house was clean. Lindsey and I had had some older family members over for dinner the previous evening, so we had spent some time getting everything in order. Lindsey said, "Since our house looks so good, why don't we invite somebody over for drinks and hors d'oeuvres. I don't want to make another dinner, but I don't mind making chips and dips."

Her invitation aroused an idea I had been thinking about for some time. I said, "That sounds like a good idea, why don't you call Kenny and Sandy and see if they want to come over and play strip poker."

Lindsey had previously worked for Kenny. He runs a manufacturers' representative company and she worked as his secretary for several years. Lindsey and I are in our mid-60s. We've been married for 40 years. Kenny and Sandy are 10 or 12 years younger. Kenny is rather irreverent and sex seems to rule his one tracked mind. One of the promotional pieces he has for his company is a towel with a man playing with a woman's boobs. The caption is, "We handle these." Another promotional item is a book of matches with naked women inside. I guess this helps sell his products to customers.

I don't know whether Lindsey has ever seen Kenny naked before, but I suspect that she has. I think he's gotten her to remove her clothes as well. But that's just speculation on my part. Kenny's office is in a building pretty far from any other commercial property, and the two of them would often be there alone. Kenny's idea of funny was to take a pitcher of water into the bathroom and pour it into the toilet, while he "Oohs.." and "Ahh..s", as if he were passing a huge stream.

I do know that Lindsey has seen pictures of Kenny naked. She has told me that on more than one occasion, when she came in to work, there were multiple pictures on the wall of Kenny proudly exposing his cock. Again his sense of humor. Kenny is obsessed with sex. Kenny is six four. His wife Sandy is about 5 feet tall and cute. She pretty much tolerates his sexual behavior. And all he apparently thinks about is sex.

In any event I thought strip poker would be fun. Lindsey didn't object, so I told her to call them.

She called and talked with Kenny and asked him whether he like to come over on Thursday night with Sandy to play strip poker and he said, "Sure."

So I went out and got some beer that I thought he would like and a couple of bottles of wine. Neither of us are poker players and I frankly don't know the strategy of poker much at all, so I figured we would create our own rules for strip poker without cards. I had also been thinking about this for quite some time.

When Kenny and Sandy got there, I served them drinks and said, "Let's get started."

Lindsey brought out some cheese and crackers and a couple kinds of dip. I pulled out four quarters and a bunch of pennies and said, "Here's how we are going to play. First everybody will count the number of articles of clothing they're wearing. If anyone has less articles than the person who has the most, I'll give him the difference in pennies. Before shedding clothes, if they have to give up an article of clothing, they can throw in the penny, instead. That way, each of us will have the same number of items to lose before we become totally naked.

"Here's how we determine whether someone throws in a penny or loses an article of clothing. We'll each flip our coins and, one by one, reveal whether it's heads or tails. If all the coins are heads or all tails or two heads and two tails, no one loses. But if we have three tails and one head, or one tail and three heads, the person with the single result has to give up an article of clothing or throw in a penny. We'll rotate who reveals first, since there is some suspense as to who may lose a hand based upon the results of the flips."

So we started flipping coins to determine whether someone had to give up an article of clothing. Sometimes the flips were even and nothing happened. But, one by one, each of us had to throw in the pennies and began removing clothing. There really is suspense to being the third or fourth person to reveal your flip. Sometimes you are safe; sometimes you are at risk. Tension builds a bit when losing an article of clothing is the result.

We played for quite some time as we drank the beer and wine. Some hands did nothing; others resulted in removal of an item of clothing. It is quite exotic to watch the women begin discarding layers of clothing. It is also kind of exciting to realize that you may be becoming naked as well. I also wondered what Lindsey's reaction would be at either seeing Kenny nude or exposing herself to him.

For the most part, the hands treated us evenly; this is a game of rather equal odds, not skill. We were all losing clothes at about the same rate.

I was down to my golf shirt and boxers, when I lost the next flip. I threw in my boxers, leaving me clothed in only a golf shirt. The idea of playing strip poker was sufficiently erotic that I already had a hard on. Now that my cock was only partially covered by the bottom hem of the golf shirt, my erection grew.

Sandy was next to expose and she removed her top. Sandy has nice breasts. They were not huge, not small, but perfect and beautiful, but then I love breasts. I said, "There's one other rule, and that is when you lose clothing to expose your bare skin, anybody else who wants to, gets to touch."

So I motioned Sandy over to me. She came over and I stood up and I put her hands on my exposed balls while I rubbed her tits. Now I was really fully erect. I was also in seventh heaven. I kissed her breasts and licked her nipples. After a minute or so, she then went back to her seat to resume the game. I noticed that Lindsey and Kenny were looking at each other with rather lustful expressions.

It didn't take many more hands before we were down to one person with clothes, and that was Kenny. But once Lindsey took off her last article of clothing and Kenny walked over to feel her tits, he took off the rest of his clothes and gave her a hug. He was aroused as well. He pressed his raging erection into her belly. This turned me on immensely. I had never seen Lindsey naked with another man, much less in full frontal naked contact. I don't think I've ever had a more raging hard on than I had at that moment.

When he stepped back, I told Lindsey, "Massage his balls."

She said, "I don't want to do that." I said, "Come on, it's just a pair of balls."

So she reached out tentatively and began feeling his balls. I said, "Kiss his cock." I was now absolutely enthralled by the prospect of watching my wife engage in sexual contact with another man. I looked at Sandy, and frankly she looked like she was about to jump either Kenny or me.

Lindsey responded to my request; she said, "Absolutely not."

I said, "Come on, Lindsey. You've always talked about how giving a blow job is no big deal. Why don't you just put his dick in your mouth and suck?"

I should point out that Kenny has a very large cock. I don't. But that doesn't bother me. It is what it is. But his was big. Lindsey couldn't take her eyes off of it. Finally, I convinced her and she bent over and took the head of his cock into her mouth and began licking. I had never seen my wife sucking on another man's cock, and it was incredibly erotic. She kept doing it for about 45 seconds and I could see that Kenny was in heaven.

I walked over to Sandy, helped her up from the sofa and pulled her toward me. Sandy is not very tall and so my dick came in contact with her navel. I put my hands on the cheeks of her ass and pulled her close to me. The feeling of skin on skin was incredibly erotic to me. I turned her around and pressed my dick into her back while I massaged her breasts and kissed her neck.

By now, Lindsey had stop sucking on Kenny's cock and the two were nibbling on each other's lips. Kenny's hands were all over Lindsey's breasts. Have I said yet that Lindsey's breasts are incredible? She was small breasted when we married, but after four children, her tits just didn't return to small; and for a somewhat older woman, they are pert and full. It was a rather incredible turn on to simultaneously rubbed my dick against Sandy's skin, while I was watching Lindsey and Kenny feel each other all over their bodies.

After a couple of minutes, I said, "How about some skinny dipping?"

Our pool is in the backyard and it is rather secluded, although there are two driveways that pass by on one side of the pool. The other neighbor is shielded by tall grass. Walking down the back steps, without any clothes on presents a little risk of being caught, but not much. But the feeling of walking naked outside is a huge turn on. While it was late evening, the sun had not yet set, so we were parading out to the pool in sunlight. We all walked to the backyard into the pool area and jumped in. Lindsey and Kenny continued to be drawn to each other and he confirmed the caption on the towel by handling Lindsey's tits over and over again. Apparently, he doesn't just "handle" them, he makes sure they are very clean with a full tongue wash - just like a cat. In the meantime, I enjoyed playing with Sandy's ass, as she has nice small rounded cheeks. I also licked her nipples and kissed her on the lips. She had no trouble receiving my tongue and we enjoyed exchanging bodily fluids and touching private parts.

Periodically I would go inside to get us some more beer and wine. I wasn't really used to walking through my back yard with an erection, but no one complained. None of us suggested that we swap spouses for the full sexual transaction, but borrowing another spouse for bodily stimulation should be a mandatory part of life. After Kenny and Lindsey had spent well over an hour playing with each other's bodies, I said, "Kenny let's switch back!" and I pulled Lindsey toward me and gave her a huge kiss on the lips. I could taste Kenny's dick from her tongue.

I walked her over to the pool ladder and had her float on her back. I push my penis into her pussy and started fucking her as fast as I could. I could see Kenny doing the same to Sandy from her rear. It did not take us long before we emptied our loads into our wives and put the finishing touches on our raging erections. If we hadn't taken that step, I think we both might have had to be hospitalized. Pool sex with your wife should also be a mandatory part of life. At that point, we had the opportunity to stand around in the pool, naked, and just talk, without the need for so much physical touching.

One hot fucking afternoon. Sometimes it's nice to be without clothes.

HonestMan
HonestMan
32 Followers