Strip Pool

Story Info
A game of pool between a brother and sister turns rough.
6.5k words
3.58
327.7k
230
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: If you do not like to read about forced sex in incest stories, you may not like this... Also, thanks to my friends and Lit editors who helped me with this story.)

*

Addison paced back and forth across the corridor, impatiently waiting for her older brother William to enter the terminal. He'd been studying abroad for the past four years. He was 20 years old and she was 14 when he'd left. That's a long time to be away from a sibling and she couldn't wait to give him a big hug. She glanced at her father who's patiently sitting on a bench reading the newspaper.

"God, where is he?! The plane landed like 20 minutes ago!" Addison huffed, stomping her foot in frustration.

"Calm down. He's right there. He's walking towards us." Her father said, setting down the paper and standing up to greet his son.

Addison turned around, finally spotting her older brother in the crowd. Bursting with excitement and full of energy, she ran towards him. She threw her arms around his neck, nearly knocking him over in the process.

"Hi! Oh, my god, I've missed you! It's been so long since I've seen you! Wow, you've grown taller! Could you have been any slower?! I mean, over half the people on your flight have already walked out the door!"

"Nice to see you, too, sis." Will said with a laugh. Adjusting his duffle bag over his shoulder with one hand, he hugged her tightly with the other.

"Hey, son," their dad said, patting him on the back. "Let's go home. I'm sure you're beat."

Walking out the double doors, they headed towards the car.

"Wow, you still have this thing?" Will asked, eyeing the tiny, beat up older Mazda.

"Hey, it still runs."

William forcefully had to shove his large duffle bag into the trunk before it finally fit. Once the trunk was crammed to the max, he slammed it closed.

"Shotgun!" Addison yelled, running around the car to the passenger side.

"What? Are you serious? The backseat is smaller than a sardine can. I'm taking the front." He replied, effortlessly pushing her aside and grabbing the door handle.

"No, Will! I called it! You have to play by the rules and get in the back."

"You weigh what, 100 pounds? Plus, you're barely 5 feet tall. You fit back there perfectly. Now, move!"

"Daddy! Will's cheating!" Addison whined, roughly elbowing him in the side.

Will doesn't even flinch but runs his hand down his face, releasing a deep sigh.

"Shut up and get in the damn car! You two are acting like five year olds!" their father barks, climbing into the driver's seat and revving the engine.

"Fine! Because I'm such a kind and loving sister, I'll let you have the front seat."

"God, finally."

Addison grins and crawls in the back. On the drive home, she asked him a million questions about his college, the sights and his new friends. The hour long drive flew by, and once they parked, Addison jumped out of the car, skipping towards the house.

After opening the trunk and grabbing his bag, Will's eyes drifted to his sister and he did a double take. He hadn't noticed her attire at the airport but now his vision was locked on her short, blue skirt. It rode up in the back, exposing her suntanned thighs and barely covering her butt. Her cute ass jiggled and as she jogged up the porch steps. Will shook his head, trying to erase the image from his mind. He can't believe he just checked out his little sister. Even if she is 18 years old and no longer a child, she's still his kid sister.

After heading into his old bedroom and unpacking his belongings, he strolled into the living room, and plopped down on the couch.

"I'm so glad you're back, Will. I've really missed you. You look so different. I mean, you are way taller than I remember and you're totally buff. You must work out all the time," Addison commented, her bright brown eyes roaming over his muscular body. Her soft lips parted slightly and she quickly licked them before taking a deep breath.

Will tried not to look, but he can't help but drink in her young tight body as well. She's still short, always had been and had a slender, sleek form. She had curves in all the right places and his gaze strayed to her breasts. They looked ridiculously large on her petite frame and he was salivating to touch them. That is, until he remembered those tits belong to his baby sister.

He was not pleased with the way she dressed and he was surprised that their father allowed her to walk out of the house in such evocative attire. She was beautiful, but she was pushing the line between a good girl and a little slut.

"Will, what do you want to do now that you're home? We could go for a walk, play video games or watch a movie. Oh yeah, there's also a brand new pool table downstairs."

"I thought dad said he wasn't going to buy you one?" he replied, lifting his eyebrows.

"He finally gave in." She gave Will a sly smile, clearly pleased that she'd gotten her way.

Of course she did. She always got her way growing up, so why would that change now? Their father was a sucker for her pretty brown eyes.

"Maybe later tonight, sis. I have to make a few calls. I told a few buddies from high school that I'd hang out with them."

"Okay..." Addison pouted, sinking down into the armchair across from him. Sulking won't earn her points with her brother. He doesn't fall for that kind of stuff.

The next few days were great. Will hung out with all of his old friends, and her brother, dad and Addison had also gone out to dinner and watched two new movies.

"Hey, Will. It's 9:00 pm. I watch 'Survivor' on Wednesdays, so hand over the remote," Addison announced as she walked into the spacious living room. She was wearing a night gown but it looked more like a sexy piece of lingerie from Victoria's Secret. The nighty was a short little number. It was dark blue with black lace lining the V-necked collar, silky and sheer and the material rippled as she pranced around the house. It clung to her perky tits and hugged her plump ass perfectly.

"That stupid show is still on? I'm not watching that shit. It's almost worse than that TV show called Kardashians."

Addison glared at her brother. She was not used to being told 'no.' Daddy always gave her whatever she wanted and she always got her way. She was his little princess and there was no way she was going to let her big brother boss her around. With a calculating smirk, she leaped at him.

He should have expected her to react this way but he thought she'd grown out of play fighting.

Addison knocked him back onto the couch and reached for the remote. Will quickly lifted the controller high above his head with one hand, placing the other on her flat stomach and pushing her away.

She fell back onto the soft cushions, her legs naturally spreading open. Like a moth to a flame, his eyes flew to her panties. They were black lace and dug into her crotch. He caught a glimpse of her little pussy lips, outlined by the skimpy material. His cock twitched to life in his sweat pants and she quickly closed her legs, tugging down on the hem of her nighty.

Undeterred, she lunged at him again, quickly straddling his thighs and grabbing at his hands. He stretched his arms higher above his head, and she crawled a few more inches up his body. Her wondrous tits were suddenly dangling in front of his face. Up close and personal, her brother noticed that her little nipples are straining against the tight fabric and appeared to be growing in size.

Addison gave a small hop, landing directly on his stiffening dick. Will grit his teeth to keep from moaning.

She scooted forward on his lap, the movement dragging her pussy along the length of his throbbing cock and thrusting her breasts in his face again. She seemed oblivious to the fact that she was grinding against his rock-solid member and smashing her big tits against his mouth and nose. He was practically suffocating to death in her cleavage.

Gripping his shoulders, she lifted herself up, closing her fingers around the slick device. She tightly clutched it in her small hand, but in her haste she lost her balance and fell off his lap. Addison landed flat on her back, sprawled out on the soft couch cushions.

Not wanting to lose the battle to his little sister, Will pounces on top of her, his muscular body easily pinning her down on the couch.

"No! You can't have it! I won! It's mine! I won, I won, I won!" Addison cheered triumphantly, looking up at him and sticking out her bubble gum-colored tongue. She squirmed as he tried to grab it. Wiggling beneath him, she inadvertently parted her thighs. Will's lower body sunk between them.

They both stopped struggling, panting heavily. Will met her pretty eyes and could feel the tension in the air. It was as if the whole world had suddenly fallen off its axis and time stood still. He didn't know what in God's name possessed him to do so, but he placed his hand on her thigh, reveling in the feel of her soft, bare skin. It was innocent enough, until he slowly slid his palm higher up her leg, his thumb brushing along her inner thigh. The skin there was even smoother, more delicate.

Addison sucked in a small breath, searching his eyes. She looks confused. Pushing his luck, he shifted his body weight, spreading open her legs a tiny bit more. The movement hiked up her silky nighty and he sank even lower between her thighs. Will ground his crotch against hers, but the action is so brief that it could be easily played off as an accident. But then, his hand glided over the smooth plain of her tummy and up the length of her ribcage. He glanced down at her breasts, a hint of hardening nipples poking against the sheer material.

Addison bit her bottom lip, unsure of what to do. She didn't understand what her brother was doing. Continuing their journey, Will's fingertips innocently brushed over one of the erect buds as he cups her breast for a millisecond. He slid his hand up her slender arm, gliding his thumb back and forth across her wrist before quickly locking his fingers around it. Dropping his full weight on her, he reached up with his other hand, grabbing onto her other wrist. He stretched them high above her head and managed to work the remote control out of her clutches until it fell to the floor.

Addison furiously struggled beneath her clever brother. Since he still had her hands locked in his tight grip, she rocked her hips up against his highly toned body, her crotch meeting his. She did this for several seconds, practically dry humping him.

Now, he was the one who was not sure if her actions are deliberate or accidental. Suddenly, her whole body went rigid, and she looked up at him like a deer caught in a car's headlights.

"Will? Is-Is that your cock digging into my thigh? It's really hard. Is-Is this turning you on?" Her eyes were wide with bewilderment.

"What? No! Of course it's not! And don't say the word cock!" Will yelled defensively. He quickly climbed off of her, jumping to his feet. He needed to get laid. Otherwise, he wouldn't have gotten turned on so fast from touching his little sister. What was he thinking?

Addison sat up and crossed her arms over her chest. She was suddenly aware that her nipples were swollen and clearly visible to the naked eye. Why were her nipples so hard? Oh god, how embarrassing! She hoped her brother hadn't noticed. He might think she wanted his dick or something.

"I'm sorry, Will. I shouldn't have asked you if your cock was hard."

"Addison!" Will scolded, glaring at her.

She gasped. "Oh God, I said cock again! I'm sorry." She hopped off the couch and ran to her room. Her eyes were already watering as she landed on her bed. Only dirty, slutty girls said words like 'cock.' She hoped her brother wasn't upset with her for using such crude language. Plus, she's mortified that she was talking to him about his thingy.

"Addison? Are you okay?" Will asked, lightly tapping on her closed bedroom door.

"Ye-yeah, I'm fine. I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning." She tried to keep her voice steady.

"Okay... goodnight, sis."

"Goodnight, Will."

The next few days passed just like any other. Her brother must have forgotten the couch incident because he didn't bring it up. Thank goodness! She was still trying to figure out why her nipples got so erect. Thinking objectively, she had to admit that her brother was pretty hot. He had such a well defined body, well toned chest, dazzling smile and stunning brown eyes. Maybe it was a natural reaction that she just couldn't control...

Addison was in the bathroom when she heard her brother's voice call out from the hallway.

"Addison! Get out of the shower! You've been in there for over an hour!" Will shouted, pounding on the bathroom door.

"Chill out, Will! I just turned off the water! Just give me a minute to dry off, alright? You don't want me to catch a cold do you?" Addison yelled back. She jumped out of the tub and beat her fist on her side of the door.

"I don't care if you get sick! You've been in there forever! I know you're just in there fixing your hair! I'm coming in!" Will burst through the door, immediately freezing in place. His baby sister was standing before him completely naked. Her long, dark hair was dripping wet and water droplets clung to her honey-colored skin. His eyes traveled up and down her lithe form, drinking in the sight of her beautifully exposed body in the span of three seconds. The image was now branded into his mind. Her little nipples were rock solid and the chocolate brown tips looked delicious. Her pussy mound was shaved bald and looked baby smooth.

"Will!!" Addison screamed, searching for a towel. Her tits bounce and her ass jiggled as she scurried around the room. Finally, locating a fluffy towel, she snatched it up, fumbling to wrap it around her naked body.

"Shit! Sorry!" Will shouted, quickly recovering from the unexpected sight of his nude little sister. Turning on his heels, he practically ran out of the room. He slammed the door behind him.

Addison's cheeks burned crimson and were hot to the touch. She sat down on the edge of the tub and buried her head in her hands. Her older brother just saw her naked! She's completely humiliated. She looked up and stared at the bathroom door as if expecting him to charge in again. He did not, but as she sat there, a small part of her wondered if he thought she was attractive, even though he was her older brother. No one had ever seen her in her birthday suit before, and if he wasn't her brother, she might have asked him.

When she walked out of the bathroom, her brother was nowhere to be found. He must have been just as embarrassed as she was.

She didn't see him the rest of the afternoon but later on, during the night she heard the distinctive sound of pool balls slamming against one another. The noise echoed from downstairs.

Stomping down the stairs in her black high heeled boots, she stared at him as she reached the landing. One glance and she could tell he was drunk. When did he pick up that habit?

"Hey, sis. Wanna take a shot?" Will called out, leaning against his pool stick like a cane.

He took in her appearance. She was wearing a cute black and blue plaid skirt and a tight, white button-up top. If she added a tie, book bag and wore her long black hair in pigtails, she'd make a very sexy schoolgirl. He cursed himself for thinking of his baby sister in such an un-brotherly way. The multiple shots he had already drank must have been messing with his brain.

"You look drunk," Addison said.

"Getting there. Take a shot with me and then let's play a game of pool."

"I don't know... it's kind of late," she replied, glancing at the clock. "It's past midnight."

"So? It's summer and I haven't seen you in four years. Are you afraid I'm going to kick your ass? You always were a sore loser," he said with a smile, taunting her and baiting the hook.

"Okay, fine. Hand over the bottle... Oh my God, it's halfway gone!"

"Yeah. I got thirsty. Anyway, here are the rules; for every ball you sink, the other person has to take a shot or drink a whole beer," Will announced, passing her the long cue stick.

"What? I can't drink that much, Will!"

"Fine... For every other ball that you knock into a pocket, the other person has to take a shot of tequila or drink half a beer."

"That's not much better, but okay."

Her brother racked and Addison lined up the tip of the pool stick with the cue ball. With as much effort and strength she can possibly manage, she struck the cue ball, miraculously knocking down two solids before it bounced off the table and rolled onto the floor.

"Oh, oops!" Addison giggled. Running over to the other side of the table, she crouched down on her hands and knees to pick it up.

Will turned his neck to check her out. She looked damn fine in that position... Shit. What was wrong with him? Frustrated, he ran his hands through his short brown hair and turned away.

"You have to drink, bro," Addison said, an amused smirk crossing her pretty face.

"Huh?"

"I hit two balls in."

"Oh... right. Pour me a shot."

She walked over to the counter and filled a shot glass with the golden liquor, passing it off to her brother. She crossed her arms, watching as he spilled some of it on the floor.

"You're pretty drunk, Will."

"Yeah, but I'll still win." As if proving a point, he hit the next three balls into the corner pocket, giving her a smug smile. "Your turn, pour the shot, sis."

"I don't wanna," Addison whined, holding the small glass filled with liquor as far away from her body as possible. "It's going to taste gross."

"Stop pouting and swallow it," Will commanded with an authoritative tone. The thought of his baby sister swallowing any kind of liquid made his cock twitch in his loose-fitting sweat pants.

After another five minutes of complaining, she finally drank it down, choking, gagging and making a face. Two games later, she was starting to get really buzzed. She should have thought twice before drinking with her brother. Especially because she liked to flirt and tease guys whenever she was intoxicated. She tried to resist the urge, but a guy is a guy and her brother was definitely all male.

"We need a new rule." Will said, his gaze locked on her pert tits.

"Okay." Addison giggled, playfully running her fingers through her silky hair, over the curves of her large breasts, and down to her smooth tummy. The inside of her stomach was hot from all the fiery shots of tequila.

"Alright. For every other ball that you hit into a pocket, the other person has to take something off." Will said with a big Cheshire cat grin. "I think that's a good rule."

"Will! You'll see me naked! You always beat me at pool!"

"Are you scared?"

"I'm your sister!"

"So? We're just messing around. It's not like I'm gonna stick my cock inside of you."

Addison blushed as that exact image popped into her head. Heat rose between her thighs and she sucked in a deep breath. Her older brother is very handsome and she hates to admit it but if they weren't siblings, she'd probably have a crush on him. Not knowing what to say or do, she fiddled with the hem of her shirt, looking everywhere but at him.

"So, yes or no?" Will raised an eyebrow, stepping towards her. Standing an inch away, he stared down at her. He tipped up her chin up, until she reluctantly met his gaze.

She searched his face and was almost positive that he wanted to kiss her. His lips look so soft and inviting. Being drunk, she decided she wanted to toy with him.

"Okay. But I get to shoot first, Will."

"Fine."

Addison eyed the table, trying to find the hardest and farthest shot to make from where she was standing. She should have been trying to make the easiest shot possible but she wanted to tempt and excite her big brother. She smiled and leaned across the pool table, aiming at the nine ball. To make the shot, she had to stand on her tip toes and lie across the hard slab of wood. Her skirt rode up in the back and she purposely hopped up a little higher on her toes. She was keenly aware that the edge of her panties were peeking out under the bottom edge of her skirt. She also knew that Will was standing directly behind her, getting a clear view of her ass. She pretended to concentrate on her ball so that she was able to stay in that enticing position for as long as possible.

12