Strip Pool

Story Info
A day of feminization ends with an unexpected surprise.
4.1k words
4.44
57.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bscorp883
bscorp883
59 Followers

Saturday arrived with a little bit of trepidation on my part. Today my wife had told me that she wanted to fully make me into a woman and have her way with me. We had been experimenting with gender swapping for a few months, it had started with her wanting to peel her panties off of me and had progressed from there. She had dressed me up a few times, made me wear makeup, and even took a strap on to me at one point. The sex we were having was great, and I didn't mind the role play that went with it, but so far the feminization had been minor. One or two things at a time. Today she wanted to do everything.

I woke up before her, laying in bed thinking about what she had planned for the day. We both had the day off, so I wasn't sure when the adventure would start. I had woken up with an erection, but thinking about what was going to happen was making it extremely impressive. I grabbed the base of my hard on and started to slowly stroke it, trying not to wake my wife up. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feelings I was producing between my legs. When I opened my eyes again I realized that I had not been as sneaky as I thought, my wife was watching me stroke myself.

Her eyes were riveted to the sight between my legs and I just continued to provide her a show she was obviously enjoying. As I worked myself up with my hand I continued to watch her face. I watched as she bit her bottom lip and noticed her hand was between her legs. I started getting closer to release seeing how worked up my show was getting her, my breathing started to quicken as I came closer to the edge. This caused my wife to grab my hand around my member, stopping me from stroking.

I looked in her eyes as she rolled on top of me and guided my member inside her. She started working her hips in a familiar pattern and I knew she wanted to orgasm. I remained as still as I could, letting her do what she needed to while letting myself calm down as best as I could. She guided her nipple to my mouth and I gently bit it and licked it. This combined with her own efforts sent her over the edge and I watched as she rode her pleasure wave, and me. As she came down from her high, I got ready to begin thrusting in earnest to finish myself off; but she glanced at the clock and hopped off of me.

"Come on, you need to get ready or we're going to be late," she said as she playfully stroked my wet and sticky shaft. When she released me I slowly got up and grabbed my pants and underwear from the side of the bed, but before I could don them, my wife snatched my underwear and replaced them with a pair of black silk full bottomed panties. "Wear these instead," she said as she left to get the bathroom first and begin getting ready. I shrugged and donned the undergarments and my jeans, completing the outfit with a t-shirt my normal footwear. A quick brush of my natural long hair and I was ready to leave.

As I reached the bedroom door I realized that I still had not relieved myself this morning and headed for the bathroom. As I entered the closed bathroom, my wife was getting her makeup on wearing nothing but a bra and a leotard that she normally wore under a skirt. I smacked her bottom playfully and told her to vacate so I could relieve myself. She shook her head and said, "Nope, women go to the bathroom together. If you need to relieve yourself so bad, reveal that panty covered cock to me and do it."

I shrugged and revealed my still semi-hard member and began the process of evacuating the nights liquid. My wife paid no nevermind while the process was in motion, resuming her makeup, but when I tucked myself back into the silky underwear I saw her eyes fix on it in the mirror. Five more minutes were spent waiting for my wife to finish getting ready, with nothing eventful happening. When she was done, I grabbed the keys and we went to the car. She told me to drive and she would let me know where to go. Shrugging again, I followed her instructions. It wasn't a long drive and my wife playfully grabbed my crotch several times on the way there, keeping me in a state of mild arousal.

She guided me to the parking lot for a small beauty salon. I parked the car and prepared to wait in the car for her to get done, but she quickly squashed that idea and forced me to come along. I quickly exited the car and followed her inside the salon. When we reached the counter, I was looking around for the waiting area but was extremely surprised when she gave the receptionist my name. Now my focus was brought back to the task at hand. The lady behind the front counter guided us to a room labeled "Waxing". I shook my head, but I had already agreed that my wife was in charge today, so I just went along with it.

The waxing room was being attended to by an attractive brunette who was laying out waxing strips and lotion. The receptionist left us and closed the door. The attendant guided me to a table and told me to take off my pants. I looked at my wife, knowing what would be revealed, and she just winked at me. Shrugging again, I did as instructed. The attendant didn't even bat an eye when she saw my underwear, she was extremely professional and proceeded with the waxing process.

It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be, but it was definitely more pain that I wanted to go through that early in the morning. She waxed my legs, front and back and then moved my underwear to the side and proceeded to wax my butt. When I was waxed, she proceeded to rub the lotion on all of the skin that she had stripped the hair from. With that done she asked if I was satisfied, I rubbed my legs and found that the sensation of rubbing them without hair was pleasing. On top of that, it felt like rubbing my wifes legs when she got this done, so bonus. I voiced my approval and started to rise, but she stopped me with a hand on my chest.

She turned to my wife and asked "It helps complete the illusion if the rest of the hair down here is removed as well, I can take care of this as well for an additional $50. Interested?"

"You won' be waxing that area will you?" My wife inquired, concerned with my well being and probably my manhood as well.

The attendant shook her head and replied, "No, razor only." My wife nodded her approval and without waiting for my answer, the attendant proceeded to remove my panties. I was slightly embarrassed as after the waxing process, all traces of arousal had left me, leaving me in a smaller state than most women who see me this way. I looked at my wife, and noticed that her face was noticeably flushed, indicating she was either embarrassed or aroused. I was guessing the latter. She was sitting watching the whole process as the attendant fetched a bowl of water, a set of clippers and a razor.

This process was not painful, rather is was quite enjoyable, bordering on pleasurable. The attendant used the clippers to remove as much hair as possible before lathering up my groin and testicles with shaving cream. The shaving process required a lot of re-positioning of my penis at the beginning, but as with most males, the more it gets handled the harder it gets. Halfway through the procedure, I was rock hard and this made the attendants job easier since the skin was tightened.

With all hair below my waist now forcibly removed and my chest and back being naturally hairless, I was now completely bald below my head. My wife thanked the attendant and told me to get redressed and she would be taking care of the bill. I did as instructed again, with the attendant still in the room with me, still completely professional. Once fully dressed again, the attendant handed me her card and offered her services in the future. Slightly confused by this I pocketed the card and thanked her before leaving.

I met my wife in the lobby, her having taken care of the payment for the services I received and we proceeded to the car. Once in the car, she immediately reached into my jeans, grabbing my still semi hard member and feeling it all over, for the first time without hair. She kissed me hard on the mouth, still fondling my balls and voiced her approval at how it felt. She instructed me to drive back home, and kept her hand in my pants the entire trip, fondling and stroking as best she could without releasing me. It seemed she couldn't get enough of my now hairless cock, not that I was complaining.

Once home and in the house, she undid my pants and dropped them and the panties around my ankles and proceeded to suck and lick my cock and balls. Experiencing this for the first time without hair was great for both of us, but again, she didn't give me the release of orgasm. Instead she gave me one final kiss on the balls before standing up and kissing me.

"Ditch the pants, but keep the panties and meet me in the bedroom," she said as she walked away, swaying her hips for my enjoyment. Once again I did as instructed and met her in the bedroom. She was in the closet, apparently picking out clothes for me. We discovered early in these games that we basically wore the same size. This made it easier for her to shop for me and apparently she had been doing so, because she exited the closet with an outfit that I had never seen before.

She set them on the bed and walked over to me, her hand diving into my panties again as she kissed me. Releasing me with her hands and mouth, she stripped me out of my t-shirt leaving me in just my panties before her. I flexed and did a muscular pose for her, we both laughed but her hand went to my chest as I help the pose. She turned back to the bed and grabbed a black satin bra that matched my panties. She helped me into it, then proceeded to fill it with c cup silicone breast forms that we had seen at the adult store. I hadn't realized she had bought them, but I wasn't going to complain.

I was handed a black halter top next, followed by a white blouse and black miniskirt, much shorter than anything she would wear. I looked at the skirt and was glad we had the same size, because I wanted to see this on her (or take it off of her). I dressed in the items with my wife's help, her hands lingering on my body every chance she could and I enjoyed the experience immensely. She finished off the outfit with a pair of heels that she had worn several times, again helping me dress in them and feeling my smooth legs up in the process.

I thought this would complete the dressing up, but she then sat me down in front of the dresser mirror and proceeded to do my makeup. Mascara, black eyeliner, blue eyeshadow, pink lipstick, and some blush. With that finished, she brushed my hair and teased it to make it look the way she wanted. She proclaimed me finished and snapped a pic of me with her phone. She had me walk around the bedroom for her while she took pics of me, having me pose this way or that. She was enjoying herself and I was glad I could do this for her. I wasn't having a bad time myself, and I knew it would all be worth it in the end.

"So, now that I have you all dressed up, I'm anxious to undress you," she told me. I thought her line of reasoning sounded exactly like a man, but did not disagree with her. "So how about a game of strip pool?" she asked. I agreed and we headed to the basement where we had the pool table. I walked in front, swaying my hips as best as I could for her enjoyment. I opened the door to the game room and was greeted by a handsome young man that I had never seen before. I stopped in my tracks, going into home defense mode but my wife put her hand on my shoulder.

"This is Jesse," she introduced as she slipped around me and shook his hand and thanked him for coming. She stepped to the side and I shook the man's hand, but my wife slapped my hand as we shook. "That is not how a lady shakes hands," she chastised me. "Now try again." I tried again, more ladylike this time. "Much better," my wife said as she turned around and walked over to the pool sticks. She grabbed my favorite pool stick and handed it to me.

"Jesse goes to my gym and was kind enough to agree to help me today," my wife explained as she went back for another pool stick. As she walked, both of us were watching her ass sway. "See," she continued, "I just can't beat you at pool. We both know this, so I called Jesse in to play for me. The rules are simple, each game you lose you lose an article of clothes. When one of you gets to nothing but your underwear, the last game will be played. The person in their underwear will have a disadvantage in the last game based on how much clothes the other person has on. Loser strips naked. Oh, and the heels will be the last thing you lose honey," she explained directing the last rule directly at me.

I shrugged internally, I had already agreed that my wife would be in complete control today, and I wouldn't argue with her at all, but tomorrow, we would have a talk about the liberties she took today. I chalked my cue and got ready to play my best games of pool, determined to keep my clothes on now.

Jesse was dressed in a sports suit; shoes, slacks, shirt and suit jacket. This made us even in number of clothes as far as I could tell. As we started playing pool, my wife made herself and Jesse a drink, knowing that I don't drink very much, especially when playing pool, then she sat at the bar. The first game of pool was rough, I missed several shots trying to get used to the heels that my wife had dressed me in. Jesse eventually claimed the first victory, forcing me to shed my blouse. The breast forms my wife had gotten me gave me a decent display of cleavage, even if it wasn't really mine. I played around with my wife pressing my fake boobs together and teasing her with them while Jesse racked for the next game.

It wasn't until one of the pool balls fell on the floor that I looked over and saw that he was watching my antics as well, with more than a passing interest. When he finished racking and walked around the table, I observed that his slacks were noticeably bulging. I decided to use this to my advantage and spent the next game teasing him as I played. I would lean over the table farther than I needed to, giving him a view of my fake boobs as I shot, and I would stand with my cue between my boobs and rub it with them. Combined with me getting used to playing in the heels, I won the next two games easily stripping Jesse out of his suit jacket and shirt. His chest was well muscled and it was apparent his trips to the gym were not just social ones.

By the time the fourth game started, my wife had figured out what I was doing to our guest and started turning the tables. When Jesse wasn't looking she would flash a boob or spread her legs at me while I was shooting. The distractions were working on two different levels, it was making me miss more shots, and making me forget to tease my opponent. I quickly found myself losing the next three games and standing before my wife and Jesse in nothing more than the black satin underwear provided to me by my wife. The last game was rough and I lost handily, between my wife still teasing me and the loss of the heels and having to learn my height again, I didn't really have a chance.

Having lost, I knew I was supposed to strip off the rest of my clothes and put my thumbs in my waistband, preparing to strip out of the panties first. My wife stopped me though.

"Would you be interested in an alternate punishment?" My wife asked before I could remove the garment.

"What punishment?" I asked, stopping from stripping.

"A sexual favor?" My wife asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Agreed," I said quickly, not wanting to strip in front of Jesse and assuming she meant that I would have to do something with her.

"Fantastic," she said uncrossing and recrossing her legs. "Then get on your knees and give Jesse a blowjob."

My jaw fell open in disbelief and I looked at my wife to see if she was kidding. She looked serious so I glanced at Jesse to see his reaction and my jaw fell a little farther as I saw him rubbing his hard on through his slacks and staring at me. I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry, I walked over to my wife and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. In response to my closeness she arched her back and pressed her body against mine, then nodded at my question.

She whispered in my ear in a sultry voice, "I want to watch you suck this young stud's cock. Her voice and body pressed against me had an immediate effect on my body, causing me to get an erection. I was still fairly horny from our exploits earlier in the day and this was obviously turning my wife on, so I shrugged internally again, willing to go along with this to please my wife. I nodded and went to turn away, but she put her hand around my neck and pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss, rubbing herself against me again. She then whispered into my ear, "Pretend you're a woman, make it sexy please." Again I nodded and she released me.

I mentally prepared myself for the task at hand, and by that I mean I pretty much stopped thinking like a man and let my body do the thinking. I was extremely horny and wanted to please my wife. I walked back to Jesse, putting one foot in front of the other and swayed my hips rhythmically, staring straight into his eyes. This time Jesse was the one who swallowed. When I got within arms reach, I took my right hand and placed on his shirtless stomach. As I continued walking I moved my hand up his chest and snaked it around his neck. His hands settles on my hips as I stopped moving and placed my mouth next to his ear. I bit his earlobe lightly as I placed my other hand on his bulge. A moan escaped his lips and his hands left my hips and grabbed my pantied ass.

I continued rubbing his groin with my hand as I slowly dropped to my knees in front of him. I unbuttoned his slacks and slid them and his boxers off his hips, revealing his fully erect manhood directly in front of my face. I glanced at my wife and her eyes were riveted to us, one hand was kneading her breast. I winked at her then looked straight at Jesse as I grabbed his cock in my hand. I slowly stroked it with one hand and gently cupped his testicles in my other, never breaking eye contact. I did this for several strokes, rising and falling on my knees with each stroke, letting my body get into the rhythm and surrendering to the lust I was feeling.

Still staring up at Jesse I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked from his balls to the tip of his cock, keeping my tongue as wide as possible. Jesse's head went back and he moaned, so did my wife. When I reached the head, I placed a kiss on the underside of the mushroom head of his dick. My lipstick left an imprint there, and it made me smile. I quickly raised up a little and took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. It ended up being about half, but it made Jesse moan again and I took that as a good sign and started slowly going up and down on his cock with my mouth. Never stopping the blowjob I was giving, I used one hand to caress his ass and the other was slowly fondling his balls.

It occurred to me that maybe I shouldn't be doing this, or enjoying it. That I was supposed to be a straight man and this was not what straight men did, but the moaning I was hearing from my wife was all the encouragement I needed. I renewed my efforts on this studs cock, alternating between sucking and licking his cock, the moans from both of them fueling me to new heights.

I didn't take long before I could tell that Jesse was going to orgasm, my wife didn't say anything about making him cum, but I was so involved in the blowjob at this point that I couldn't stop, I wanted to make him cum all over his little slut. He moaned that he was going to cum, and my wife told him to do it. The first jet of cum came when his cock was in my mouth, landing on my tongue. I swallowed it and pulled his cock out of my mouth, letting the rest of it shoot all over my face. Three more jets spurted from his cock, landing on my mouth, cheek and then the last spurt dribbling down to splatter on my fake tits. I licked the cum from my lips, looking up into his eyes, completely into my role as a slutty woman. He moaned again and his dick twitched, but no more cum came out.

bscorp883
bscorp883
59 Followers
12