Strip Search

Story Info
He's strip-searched by two beautiful female cops.
3.5k words
3.96
79.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The red and blue lights in the rear windows of the conversion van caused an even greater knot in my stomach. I hated to drive the conversion. It was huge compared to my A4 Audi. It handled like shit, lumbered slowly up to speed on the highway entrance ramp, and every breeze in the wind caused the side of the van to act as sail and move it back and forth in the lanes. I also had two speeding tickets and one DUI in the last year.

I slowed the van down and eased to the side of the interstate making sure I cleared enough room for the officer to approach the van.

I had my driver's license at the ready and I kept checking my left rear view mirror waiting for the policeman. I was startled when there was a knock on the passenger window and a face peered around the passenger side window. I hit the down button on the power window and was startled again when the voice was that of a woman and not a man.

"Your license and registration please," the policewoman said with authority.

I handed her my license and I reached over to the glove department and found the registration. I handed the document to her.

"Turn off the engine and remain in your vehicle," the officer instructed me.

I quietly sat in the van wondering what the offense was that I was stopped for. It seemed like forever until she came back with my license and the registration. As she approached the van, a second police car came and pulled in front of me.

The traffic was quite heavy for a mid July evening. The sun had nearly set and the dust from the day could be seen in the reddening western sky.

"Mr. Edwards, My name is officer Tammy Tuttle. You were stopped for weaving from lane-to-lane. Also, there has been an irregularity found with your license and registration," the officer explained to me in her clipped and official voice.

"I'm not sure what you mean by license irregularities and I can assure that this van is a monster to handle," I tried to explain to the Officer Tuttle.

Officer Tuttle cut me off, "That is no excuse for endangering others on a major interstate Mr. Edwards. The interstate is too busy to have this conversation at this time."

I thought she was going to let me go with a warning but she completed her sentence, "Follow Officer Wolf to the next exit ramp.

Shit. I started the van and followed the police car in front of me for another mile to the exit ramp. Officer Tuttle was right behind me. Little did I know this positioning was to be played out again. Both of the patrol cars turned their lights off as we made our way down the ramp.

We turned right and went about a half-mile from the highway turning into the parking lot of a shuttered restaurant. Officer Wolf was first out of her car and told me to pull my van next to her cruiser with the passenger side facing the old restaurant.

I maneuvered the van a few feet from Officer Wolf's car and Officer Tuttle pulled in behind me.

"Mr. Edwards, please exit the van and stand next to your vehicle," Officer Wolf called out to me.

I got out and stood next to the black conversion van wearing my cutoffs, t-shirt, and sandals.

Officers' Tuttle and Wolf both came up to me and stood in front and to my right. Officer Tuttle began. "It appears that the registration for the temporary plates expired a week ago Mr. Edwards. This vehicle cannot be operated and it will have to be towed to the impound lot."

I looked at both of the officers'. "We never got the plates from the dealer and my wife must have forgotten about them" I tried to explain.

Officer Tammy Tuttle was about five eight, slightly overweight but curvy. Her uniform could barely contain her breasts. I was guessing 38 C's or maybe a D cup for her. Her hair was tucked under her hat.

Officer Tracey Wolf was shorter, about five six, and skinnier. Her chest was also large but not disproportionate to her body. She was a blonde with dark roots. Her hand was also on the butt of her trooper special.

Officer Wolf responded, "Just like a typical guy, always blaming your wife for the stuff you don't get done around the house. Let me guess, next you're gonna tell Tammy and I that the van's a mess cause the kids trashed it and she never cleaned it up?"

I looked off into the dark roadway not knowing what to say or how to respond.

"Well, are you going to answer Officer Wolf?" Officer Tuttle pointedly asked me.

"I, I, I, well I never blamed her for the mess in the van," I stammered for a poor response.

"Horseshit!" Officer Wolf responded. "Get your ass over to the other side of the van and get the side doors open and let's look at the cleanliness of that van."

All three of us walked around the front of the van and it dawned on me that there were a few skin books that I threw in the back with the six pack of beer that I bought at the store a half hour ago.

Slowly I opened the door and the overhead lights went on in the rear seating area. The plush bench seats and captain's chairs in were now visible in the very dark parking lot. I also noticed that not many cars came by this part of town.

The two officers peered in and looked around. There was the usual junk of juice boxes, crayons, paper, and pencils on the floor. "Looks alright to me," Officer Wolf said.

I began to breathe a sign of relief.

Officer Tuttle looked behind the back seat and saw the brown paper bag. Without saying a word, she reached back and pulled out the bag.

"Lookee what we got here Tracey," Officer Tuttle rejoiced in her discovery.

Officer Wolf got behind me, her hand on the butt of her gun, while Officer Tuttle opened the bag.

"Let's see what contraband Mr. Edwards has here," Tuttle said to both of us.

Officer Tuttle pulled out the six pack of beer. "Looks like a little party was gonna happen," Officer Wolf added.

"Hold on, there's more!" Officer Tuttle said excitedly.

Officer Tuttle pulled out three skin magazines of women with toys, lesbians, and women masturbating. "Little party, bullshit, this was going to be party for this guy tonight, depriving his wife of his semen, shooting his wad into his hand or Kleenex. When you whack-off, do you clean it up, or do you make your wife clean up your mess?"

My face and neck turned beet red. I could feel the heat rising from skin into the summer night. Hell, I needed that beer now!

"Answer her!" Officer Wolf screamed in my right ear.

"Er, uh, well, um" I could not find the words to explain.

"Let's take him in for porn and drinking and driving," Officer Tuttle said. "Against the side wall of the van."

I felt Officer Wolf's hands push me against the van. "Forehead and palms of the hands against the van, feet four feet back and spread them wide."

My head hit the van and hands supported my teetering body against the painted metal of the van. Officer Tuttle began to pat me down, running her hands my front, sides and back of my shirt.

Officer Wolf moved her hands across my ass, pulling my wallet out and tossing it on the ground. She moved her hands between my legs and yelled, "Weapon!"

Officer Wolf had her gun out and pointed at my head. "Mr. Edwards, we will need for you to hand over the weapon!"

I replied to the officer's, "I'm not carrying a weapon!"

Officer Tuttle cam up behind me while her partner had her gun pointed at me. "Alright Mr. Edwards, we cannot transport you while you are carrying a weapon. If you do not remove it, we will remove it."

Geezus I thought to myself. Now how am I going to help them to understand that I do not have a gun on me.

Officer Tuttle continued. "Mr. Edwards, slowly turn-around, hands pointing away from your body."

I did as ordered standing like I was a cross.

Officer Tuttle cam up and pulled my t-shirt up. "Arms straight up now," was Tuttle's next order.

Tuttle threw the t-shirt into the van. "Drop the pants," Tuttle ordered.

"C'mon, you've got be kidding," I replied. I just went out for some beer and stuff."

"Stuff? Naked women, fingering each other, licking one another, and using a vegetable to masturbate? You call that stuff!" Tuttle shouted at me like a drill sergeant in boot camp.

"You don't drop them, we'll have you in the lock up with a bunch of guys that will pass your ass around like a piece pipe, if you understand my meaning," Officer Tuttle clarified her position concerning my options.

Thinking about being butt-fucked by a bunch of criminals or getting naked in front of two nice looking women was an easy choice.

I moved my hands to the snap button on my cut-off shorts and slid them down my legs.

"Step out of them and throw them in the van," Officer Wolf instructed me.

My dick in a shrunken state was about four inches long. The warm summer night and the two beautiful women made it swell slightly.

"Turn-around and face the van." Tuttle ordered.

I turned and faced the dimly lit van.

"Bend over and grab your ankles," Wolf instructed me.

I assumed the position and I heard a snapping sound.

Officer Tammy Tuttle grabbed my balls and gave them a squeeze. "Just checking for weapons." I winced as she squeezed and let go of my balls. I heard Officer Wolf snicker.

Tuttle reached further forward and began to stroke my dick. She was squatting down, her hand pumping my cock. My dick began to grow in size and circumference. From the mere four inches, Tuttle's magic fingers had my one-eyed monster to seven inches in no time flat.

While Tuttle stroked my dick, Officer Wolf was near my right cheek and her fingers were running through my crack. The snapping sound I heard a few minutes ago were the rubber gloves.

Tuttle stroked my dick; I was in extasy until Wolf began to plunge her latex covered finger into my ass. I felt the first digit enter my ass, then another, probing deeper into me. I grimaced but my inhaling of air was met with a clarification from Officer Wolf, "You're lucky it's just my finger. If you didn't cooperate, it would have been Bubba's dick up your ass."

My dick was hard and my ass was being explored by a beautiful policewoman. As quickly as they started, they stopped. My dick bobbed in front of me.

"Turn-around and sit on the edge of the doorway, legs spread wide, and hang your ass cheeks over the edge," Officer Tuttle gave me my next order.

I turned around and sat on the edge of the runner of the door. It hurt a bit but at least edge was rounded and not sharp. Officer Wolf took a skin mag and put on my right side on the floor, another to the left, and the third in front of me on the ground. Their nightstick flashlights illuminated the magazines.

"Now, if you want to get out of here and not spend any time as a fuck toy in jail, you'll put on a little show for us. Tammy and I are going to watch you stroke your meat and shoot a load for us. If you don't do it, we'll take you in not only as a traffic violator but public indecency. Got it?" Officer Wolf clearly explained the situation to me.

"We also provided you some visual aids to get you through this. Also, if you make a mess, you will clean it up, not your wife," Officer Tuttle provided the last of the explanation.

The ladies trained their flashlights on my crotch and I moved my right hand to my dick. Officer Wolf threw me a bottle of lube. I squirted a liberal amount on my right hand and began to pump away.

"Tell us what open magazine gets you horny?" Officer Wolf asked.

"The masturbating blond, the one with the black dildo," I replied.

I stroked my meat for the ladies in uniform.

"Grab your balls, tug on them, and massage them!" came the next order from the authorities.

My left hand traveled down to my nut sack. I rolled them in my hands, squeezing and rubbing them.

Officer Wolf moved closer with her flashlight and black night stick. Wolf was looking at my hands work their magic. Some precum was at the tip of my cock. It hung there and Wolf was so close she could lick it off she wanted to. I was hoping she would.

Wolf moved directly in front of me obstructing my view of the lesbian magazine on the ground. She took her nightstick, licked the end of it, and then she rubbed it on the head of dick, the nightstick picking up the precum.

I thought she was going to lick the nightstick again. Her next move surprised me. She positioned the nightstick below my anus.

"If you move or reject our plan, your ass is in jail." Tuttle mentioned.

Officer Wolf began to slide her nightstick up my ass. She crouched in front of me obstructing my view of Officer Tuttle, and began to work her stick into me.

As my luck would have it, Office Wolf was not happy with the results of her nightstick. "Looks like he needs professional attention," Wolf called out to Tuttle.

Tuttle's response was from her police cruiser, "Roger that."

"Mr. Edwards," Wolf began her next set of directions as she pulled out her nightstick, "I want you to get out of the van and change positions with me."

As I rose, Officer Wolf stepped aside and let me pass. She stepped up into the van and her next move surprised me: She unbuckled her pants and pulled them down with her panties. She stepped out of her shoes and stepped out of her pants and black thong.

As I moved around and stared at her great legs and neatly trimmed bush, I kind of forgot about the pain in my ass.

Wolf moved into the passenger side captain's chair and turned it facing the open doorway.

Her next command as simple and in two words: "Eat me!"

I moved between her legs, smelling the musky scent of her pussy. I moved my tongue up and down her shaved lips. Wolf's pussy was wet and I tasted her saltiness as I worked my way up to the love button on top of her slit.

I buried my face and tongue in her crotch and pussy. Wolf grabbed my hair and pulled me into her crotch.

"Fucking eat me!" Wolf screamed at me.

I increased my tonguing and licking of her pussy alternating extending my tongue further into her pussy and nibbling on her love button. I could feel the heat from her pussy and her wetness against my five o'clock shadow. Officer Wolf continued to pull on my long hair, pulling my face ever closer and deeper into her crotch.

Wolf moved her hips, bucking as though she were riding me, fucking her pussy into my face. "Hey, I guess this is role reversal for face-fucking!" Officer Wolf squealed out to Officer Tuttle.

Tuttle was somewhere nearby but unseen.

Wolf pulled me even closer, it that was at all possible, into her crotch. I began to feel a bit claustrophobic. That feeling was short lived.

Officer Tuttle was behind me as I could feel her presence. Wolf began to lessen her grip on my hair and I felt Tuttle's finger stab at my asshole.

Tuttle must have applied some lubricant to her finger because she pushed her entire finger into me, moving and turning her finger giving my prostate a good massage.

"Well, will you look at Mr. Edwards, here!" Officer Tuttle exclaimed. "He's getting hard!"

Officer Tuttle was correct. Her finger stimulation and my eating Officer Wolf's pussy was just purely wonderful.

Tuttle withdrew her finger and then I felt a slightly larger object against my anus. Wolf let go more of my hair and looked me in the eyes and said, "How many times have you fucked a woman? Hmm?"

She waited for an answer.

I felt Tuttle getting closer and I tried to look behind me but Wolf slapped my face and grabbed my hair forcing me to look at her.

"Listen you bastard, you'll eat me until I tell you to stop and look at me when I'm talking to you!" Officer Wolf read me my rights, the right to eat pussy and to get... YEOW!

Officer Tuttle took her strap-on cock and slid it up my ass. The initial shock and white poker heat had me nearly leaping off the ground.

My body spasmed and was met with a very aggressive hair jerk by Wolf forcing my face into her pussy again.

If a casual observer or passing car would have stopped and look, they would have seen a policewoman with a strap-on fucking a man that was eating another policewoman sitting in a conversion van. Not your every day road side sight.

Tuttle worked her way into me, plunging deeper until I felt her skin touch my ass. "Nice job slut! You've taken seven inches!" Tuttle congratulated me as she slapped me on the ass.

I continued to work my tongue on Wolf and her body began to shake as she came.

Wolf was also a squirter, ejecting her love juices into my face. I lapped away at her shaven slit.

Tuttle pulled out and Wolf kept my face in her pussy. As I continued to munch on Wolf, Tuttle reached between my legs and began to stroke me.

Tuttle new how to work my nightstick. She pulled and jerked my cock with great expertise using her right hand, Her left hand was busy massaging my balls and tugging on the nuts.

As I was ready to cum, Tuttle grabbed my balls and squeezed the life and semen out of me. As I screamed into Wolf's pussy, I shot my wad downward.

Officer Wolf eased up on my hair and released me a few inches. "Wait! I'm not done!" Wolf held me six inches from her pussy.

As she eased up, her pussy opened slightly and she let a stream of her golden juice into my face. It was my first, but not last, golden shower.

As the last drops dripped from her pussy, Wolf let go of me. I tried to stand up but my ass was on fire.

I turned and saw Tuttle naked except for the strap-on. "Look at the mess you made!" Tuttle screamed at me.

Below me was a puddle of my cum.

Bending over, Wolf ran her two of her fingers across the asphalt and scraped up the semen. She opened her mouth and placed it on her tongue and rolled it around in her mouth.

Wolf, without saying a word to me probably because her mouth was full, came up and gave me a kiss depositing her saliva and my own cum into my mouth.

Tuttle pulled a paper that was tucked into her strap on belt and told me to get dressed. The two ladies walked back to their police cars. I pulled on my clothes and waited.

Tuttle walked up to me and handed me a ticket. Now I felt like I was truly fucked this evening.

"You are to wait until we pull out, then you may reenter your vehicle and leave the area," Tuttle provided my last set of directions.

I watched as the two patrol cars left. I tried to read the name of the municipality on the side doors but could not quite make out the words. I watched as one turned left and the other right.

I got back into the van minus my beer and magazines, a wet face, a hurting ass, and an awful taste in my mouth. At least they could have left me a beer to wash it down

I opened the ticket and read, "Mr. Edwards: You've been had by the Bitch Mobile Ladies. Hope you like a 'taste' of what you've been giving your wife and how it feels to get fucked."

The ticket concluded with, "Just in case you do want to go to the cops and report us, think about this. We videotaped our little session and will be putting it on our sorority website if you chose to talk to the police. If not, rest assured that our sisters will be enjoying your film debut in the privacy of our club room. Hugs and Kisses from the bitches, Tuttle and Wolf."

I started the van and pulled out and headed to the highway laughing my sore ass off. Thank goodness I wasn't going to get any points against my license or spend time in jail for another DUI.