Strip Teases

Story Info
Stripper, Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman & Kat Dennings
9.6k words
4.59
83.2k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

It was already the best night of my stripping career. Performing at Scarlett Johansson's bachelorette party, with celebrity friends like Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings in attendance, would have been the highlight of any career. The dollar bills they gave me, and how close their hands were when they did it, was an added bonus.

But the bonuses weren't finished yet, even when the party was.

I was asked to stick around even as most of the guests left – then asked to give a private show. Apparently Kat Dennings still had the cash to afford it; ironic for someone pretending to be a broke girl on TV.

The location for this party had a bedroom with poles on the bed, so that was bound to help. It wasn't my first private show for a bachelorette party, so that should have helped more. Doing it for a famous person – and a famously busty and curvy one at that – canceled out much of the help.

Or it would if I wasn't a professional, of course.

So I professionally put all my clothes back on and headed to the bedroom – and professionally didn't look back at Mrs. Portman and Ms. [for now] Johansson. Kat was already sitting on the bed, still wearing the black dress that somehow pushed her....giant cupcakes up even more.

Fortunately, she spoke before I could stare – again – and said, "All right, let's have it. What does an extra hundred bucks buy me in here?"

I could answer her with words, but I guessed it wasn't what she was looking for. Professionally.

Grateful I remembered to bring my iPad with me, I set it to my private show playlist. Once the generic sax started playing, I walked over to Kat and swung my hips to the tune. I slowly turned around and arched my ass back, then got on my hands and knees and crawled away.

I heard Kat growl behind me, but I disappointed her by turning around and lying on the floor. I lifted my legs up and spread them, taking notice that Kat looked impressed – but I only looked for a moment. Nevertheless, as if my spread legs and black pants weren't enough, I lifted my white shirt up above my bellybutton for a brief second and hopped back on my feet.

It was now time for me to go to the pole, as I grinded my ass against it next to Kat. She whistled while I lifted my shift up higher to show my abs, then dropped it back down. "The next part's gonna cost you in advance," I warned.

"On it," Kat didn't miss a beat – especially when she reached over and grabbed my belt. She tugged it to make me go right up to her, which put her face inches from my crotch. Which meant it was inches from her cartoonish cleavage, her smiling, ridiculously plump lips, and her seductively hungry blue eyes.

Professional. That was all that was missing. And that's bad. Even when Kat put a few bills in my pants and briefly dipped a fingertip in.

"Okay, okay," I caught my breath. "The tease is the show here. Let's stick to that. And stick to me doing the teasing. You'll get your money's worth that way."

"Fine. I only got 10 dollars worth so far anyway," Kat said. I looked down and saw that she did put two five dollar bills into my pants. "So what does 20 dollars worth look like?" she asked as she took out a 20.

I responded by moving my body to the music again and taking my whole shirt off. "Yes! Just how I remembered them!" Kat praised to my abs, then put the 20 in my pants without going any deeper. Now this felt like a regular show again – one where sexy celebrities didn't ogle me and tempt me to ogle back.

I swung my hips and arched my back in front of Kat, then slid my hands down to my pants. I made it look like I was going to pull the stripper pants off, but I backed up and grabbed the pole instead. Kat only huffed for a second, until I backed up and laid on the bed. I spread my legs again and thrusted my hips up, then pointed them in Kat's direction instead of the roof.

Thrusting in front of Kat while a few feet away....without those few feet, all the tempting things she had to thrust into would be....

Yet again, I willed myself to stop thinking that way. At least until I was in my own bed, alone, and richer instead of having to give refunds.

At that point, I got off the bed and sauntered back to the pole. There, I showed off more grinding and dancing, to which Kat stated, "Flexible. Just what we were hoping for."

I ignored that 'we' and any other odd thoughts, since I had to get to the big finish. As the music built up, I walked up to Kat and put my hands on my pants again. I looked like I was about to pull them off, but I took the money and put it in my pockets instead – then ripped them clean off.

I was left in only my tightie whities, which I didn't need to get any tighter. Yet Kat made it harder – the task harder – when she reached out towards my abs. However, she pulled her left hand back right as I noticed, then her right hand almost went on my hips. But she pulled that back at the last moment too.

"Don't do my job while I'm doing it, okay?" I made myself play along.

"Okay, sorry. Nat's more qualified than me for that anyway," Kat pointed out.

That reminder of Natalie Portman's movie stripper past distracted me just enough. Kat lowered her hands in the meantime – then wound up brushing her right fingers on my bulge.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Kat immediately yelled, raising her hands just as I went back a step. The song ended and went onto the next track, so I was officially off cue. If that was the worst of my problems.

As the new tune started, we both stayed exactly where we were, for different reasons. "Okay, I swear, that's the last time I'm moving a muscle," Kat promised. I couldn't tell if it was sincere, since sarcasm was her bread and butter on screen. Yet although she wasn't moving a muscle....I was.

I felt my bulge turn into a true bulge, which wasn't exactly hidden by my underpants. "Damn it....I'll get rid of this, I promise," I muttered, thinking of the unsexiest things possible to do it. But after a night like this, it wouldn't work right away.

"It's not going away on its own," Kat noted. "Maybe you need extra help."

I chose to interpret it one way, and refused to do it....the other way. "Fine. Just tell me where the bathroom is, and I'll be back as soon as I can. If you still want me to," I said.

"That could work," Kat admitted. "But something else might work better." That didn't help me stop thinking of the other way. Or help with my overall bulge problem.

Kat still slid over so she was sitting right in front of me. "I know I promised not to use my hands, and I meant it," she caught me off guard. But that was nothing compared to how I was caught when she pulled the front of my undies down. "Starting now."

A split second later, Kat bent down to take most of my cock in her mouth. I should have pushed her off then and there – if pushing those lips off wasn't completely insane. She even hummed, slid her tongue over my head and made doe eyes up at me. Kat Dennings could actually make doe eyes.

Her bobbling on my cock like a pro was much less surprising.

There was nothing I could do but watch Kat go up and down my shaft. I came to terms with it once she rubbed her amazing lips underneath my head, while licking my slit and moaning. She kept eye contact as she took more of my cock in her mouth, yet I still had to look down as her cleavage stuck out further.

True to her word, Kat didn't use her hands. Her mouth more than made up for it, but if she couldn't use her hands, then I couldn't.... "Hands. Hands, please," I let out.

Kat instantly put her right hand at the bottom of my shaft, then swallowed down the rest of it. As she sucked and licked, her left hand drifted towards her chest. She popped off and soon licked me up and down, with her supple lower lip dragging up my cock too. But my eyes still darted down to Kat fondling her exposed tit flesh.

Now that the floodgates were open to use hands, I got them ready for action. Yet Kat was quicker, as she lathered up my head and then lifted her chest up, so that she could put my tip in. I froze in place at the feel of it, as it was Kat's hands which then lowered her dress.

After finally pulling her insane tits out, Kat went even crazier by smothering my whole cock with them. Her hands squeezed them together as her tongue went down to lick her own flesh, followed by the little bit of mine that was visible.

After a few moments, I feared this would be short lived. Kat seemed to sense it as well, as she took her breasts off and went back to sucking me off – which didn't calm me down that much. However, she made my cock wet enough so that I could fuck her tits easier when she put them back.

"Okay, what now?" Kat asked. "Fuck my tits till you cum, or fuck my mouth?"

"Ugh...." was all I had, until I settled on, "It's your show..."

"Yeah it is," Kat agreed. "So for variety's sake...."

She finished her thought by removing her tits and sucking me down again. So that's how she wanted it....somewhat disappointing, but on second thought, I could see what she meant by variety. Then again, it spoke to how incredible her tits were that no one wanted to fuck and cum in that mouth instead.

My hands finally worked in time to touch her hanging breasts while I fucked Kat's mouth. As she moaned her encouragement, I squeezed them harder and really savored them.

Savored holding those big, soft tits, while fucking that big, soft mouth as she encouraged me with those big, soft eyes....encouraged me to give her a big, hard load of cum....well, within moments, it's what she got.

Kat still had to come off me for air by the end, and some of it did drip down to her chest. But in the end, the job got done like she wanted. Like she paid for....

....leaving aside how this turned more into prostitution than stripping. And how if a man made this happen with a woman like Kat did with me, it'd probably resemble rape more than sex. Sex that strippers weren't supposed to have like this – on paper. No matter how famous and hot the paying customer was.

As it all came crashing down and deflated me further, Kat stuffed her breasts back into her dress and said, "Well, you got my approval. Just stay here and bask in it, okay?" Without bothering to sound more coherent, she left the bed and left me alone in my confusion.

I just stayed there for a few minutes, not knowing what to do, or how to feel now that the sex high was gone. I wished I had decided once I heard the door open again. But by the time I felt ready to at least talk about it, I saw Kat wasn't the one with me now.

I pulled my underwear back up once I saw Natalie Portman, yet she had no comment either way. "I have to apologize for Kat. I mean, if you're asking for it," she said, ironic in a number of ways.

"Most men wouldn't, I guess," I could only say. "It's probably weird if I did."

"Well, I don't know if it's weird to offer more money for your trouble. All things considered," Natalie answered. "So we're probably even there."

"That's something, at least," I admitted, sitting myself down as Natalie leaned against the left bed pole.

"Guess stripping's really changed since I've been gone," Natalie said, becoming the second person to joke about her "Closer" stripping in this room.

"I can't say how it was from 2004 to 2010. But from then to 2014, it hasn't been that bad," I played along, my nerves settling down as Natalie made me feel more at ease. "Of course, we don't say Oscar nominated dialogue in our routines. Or edit out stuff in post production."

For a stripper, I knew my movies. But maybe alluding to Natalie's full frontal strip scenes being cut out of "Closer" showed off too much knowledge.

"Well, you guys have less to worry about these days," Natalie replied. "There's less people you gotta hide that stuff from. You can care less about audiences and demographics too."

"Yeah, that's how stripping survived this long," I kept going. Natalie smiled almost in spite of herself, although it was still a pretty big smile.

"Well, it's too late to go back now. In public, anyway," Natalie said. "I can just relive the memories through guys like you."

"I'm honored," I stated. "Of course, my memories tonight are gonna be much different from yours."

"Yeah," Natalie remembered. "But the stuff I saw matched up pretty good. Now back there, you got everyone worked up without touching anyone."

"Even you?" I just had to ask.

"Even me. I mean, I'm tied down but I'm not dead," Natalie said, reminding me that unlike Kat, this celebrity in the room was a married mom. Without quite saying it out loud. "Come on, the way you went over to Scarlett?"

Natalie backed away from me, then startled me by doing a reenactment of my move. She was walking sideways, yet she was arching her hips back and forth at the same time. "I swear, she didn't know whether to ogle the front or back. I guess that was the point," Natalie guessed right, then stopped in front of me and arched her hip so it was an inch from mine.

"Then you really rubbed the 'no touching" thing in," she recalled, as she turned to me and put her left forefinger up to my face. She didn't touch it, yet she kept it very close as she mimed running her finger down my cheek and across my chin, like I did with Scarlett. And like I did, Natalie soon put that finger at the bottom of her shirt, lifting it up and over her stomach.

I did that so my finger could trace my abs for Scarlett. Natalie exposed her stomach and lightly brushed it for....more unknown reasons. Maybe if I played along....it wouldn't get as weird.

"Then what do you call what I did for you?" I recalled. I had Natalie sit down on the bed, then I got up, put my leg next to her and started gyrating, like I did when I put my leg up on her table at the party. This required less effort, to my groin's relief.

I had also removed my shirt by then and teased Natalie by exposing more of my chest. This time, my shirt was already off, so I went over to pick it up. Instead of putting it on, I covered my pecs and abs with it and slowly lowered it down.

Natalie smiled at the repeat show, which made me throw the shirt back on the floor. However, she responded by getting up and backing away from me. "I have a few names for what you did for Kat," she said, turning her head while her back was still turned to me.

I remembered that in my first little show for Kat, I turned around and swiveled my ass from side to side, barely avoiding her face. After that, I ripped my pants off and practically dared Kat to touch my swaying ass before going away. Perhaps that put a few ideas in her head.

It certainly inspired Natalie, as she showed by walking backwards towards me and swinging her hips. Before long, she slowly unzipped her black skirt and bent over as it dropped, exposing her purple panties and nicely shaped backside. She positioned it just shy of my crotch, but they didn't touch. However, they certainly came close.

When she finally pulled her ass away, she turned her head to me and smiled again. Yet there was an even more erotic tinge to her beautiful smile now, not to mention her stunning brown eyes. "But at least in there, there was no touching," she snapped me out of it.

"Right," I echoed, remembering it might not be best to violate the touching rule again. Or other things.

"No wonder Kat made you do it in here. Where no one could see you. Where people who can keep a secret are outside," Natalie reasoned as she turned around to face me.

"People like you," I said.

"I'm one of them, yeah," Natalie agreed. "I mean, even before Kat got her private show....we knew we weren't gonna say anything about tonight. No matter what happened. That's kind of freeing, in a way."

It didn't escape me that Natalie's hands were hovering over my chest, just shy of touching it. "We can relieve old memories, make new ones, block out the outside world for a few hours....all because Scarlett wants to celebrate getting married." Her hand lowered until it was nearly in front of my undies, as she finished, "We owe it to her to take advantage."

Natalie backed away just as her hand nearly brushed my junk, and walked over to the right bed pole. I shook it off, tried to take this all in, then decided to walk back to her for starters. I leaned on the pole behind her and said, "I suppose there's a....point of no return we've already crossed."

I bent down behind her, putting my hands near the back of Natalie's legs. I ghosted over them without touching them, raising my hands higher as I avoided brushing her panty-clad ass too. If that wasn't enough, I stood back up and stopped short of pressing my groin against her. "Once you fill those loopholes, the rest can come easy," I wrapped up.

I very briefly put my covered bulge against her skin, then Natalie turned around to face me again. "I guess that's a good case for not touching clients," she reasoned. "Once you do, the floodgates have to open."

Natalie once more put her hand close to my face – but this time she reached over and finally touched my skin. Her fingers brushed my neck as she continued, "It's inevitable, really. With all that tension built up.....all that close but not close enough contact....you've gotta get it out somewhere. Sometimes it can't wait till you get home."

"I always did okay. Till now," I had to correct. I had to do something other than get lost in her face and touch.

"Even the best strippers break once in a while. Mine did. Kat broke you," Natalie recalled, as her hand rubbed my neck deeper and she started leaning in. Her eyes got more hypnotizing and her voice got softer while she finished, "Why keep breaking things at home, when you can get it all out of the way right here? Right now?

Before I could answer, Natalie broke the next touching barrier by kissing me. Yet after all that teasing and buildup, it wasn't an out of control kiss. It was soft and downright sultry, and it helped keep me from exploding off the bat. So I kissed her back at the same slow pace, as my hands went onto her petite body at last.

Natalie's tongue coaxed mine into her mouth, as my hands ran from her ass to underneath her shirt. Hers went on my abs but stopped short of going lower, yet I pressed my hips against hers anyway. She ultimately broke the kiss and I opened my eyes, but she instantly kissed me again after that.

"You have a good mouth. If only Kat stuck around to see it," Natalie said.

"Her's was....kind of busy," I alluded to.

"Then I guess it's your turn," Natalie teased. She resumed kissing me and took my hands, then put them above her panties. "Keep touching me. With your lips, hands, month, teeth....and tongue," she stressed by sliding hers right against mine.

The setting had been close to romantic in the last minute, but now it would take a more soft core turn. Natalie laid herself down on the bed, but kept me from lying on top of her. My task would be performed elsewhere, as I got on my knees in front of the bed and put my upper body between her legs.

Once my position was set, I bent down to put my face and hands on Natalie's panties. I gave a practice lick on the front of her underwear, then put my tongue on her bare thigh. My hands began to slide her panties down as my tongue licked higher, until it came to Natalie's now bare pussy.

"Do it. Eat me like she ate you," Natalie asked. Obviously it couldn't be exactly the same, but I got the idea. I pressed my head against her center and slid my tongue up and down, then side to side until I burrowed the tip into her.

I wiggled my tongue around before pulling out and putting the underside on it. It licked her up for a while, then I put the front of my tongue back on her. I could taste her on both sides of my tongue, which made us both moan, although I made her moan louder by licking up her thighs.

I tried to do this like Mila Kunis did in "Black Swan", but seeing Natalie lose herself in person was nothing like on screen. Yet I kept myself composed and teased her with my left index finger, while my right hand started stroking her leg. I looked up at Natalie and tried to look seductive as my tongue went back down to her pussy, but her gaze still had me beat.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers