Stripclub Jackpot

Story Info
Couple hits the jackpot - twice!
2.4k words
4.27
59.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think he saw us?"

"I'm not sure... I guess I don't know how he didn't, as close as he came up on our right side, he must've known something was going on."

"I hope he did, it really makes me wet thinking about someone watching me suck your cock."

We had only recently ventured into the world of exhibitionism. I wasn't kidding myself, I didn't think it would develop into anything major; just the occasional road head, or other adventures on the highway. At first the attempts were hand-jobs under the pants, then she began pulling my prick out to play with it. I thought I'd return the favor so we started taking her pants down so I could finger her pussy. Often we'd make sure we drove up by a semi or other tall truck to give people a show.

We were into it.

Now we were driving for a night away from home. A casino is less than an hour's drive from our house and we go occasionally to throw money away in the slots. We do it more to get away than anything else (how many millionaires do you know who got their money playing slots?)

Whenever we are alone in the car I hope something like this will happen. Sometimes I'm patient enough to wait for her to start, most often I'm not.

As she pulled off my throbbing dick and re-attached her seatbelt the truck pulled back, but not before letting out a loud "honk honk" as he gave the thumbs-up signal out his window.

"I guess that answers that," my wife said with a sheepish grin.

Not far from our casino are a couple of strip clubs. I often toyed with the idea of asking my wife to go along with me so we could see what one was like. Neither of us had been to one before. We'd make the occasional joke about going, but it never left the joking stage to become a topic of serious consideration. But now, with the hour drive to the casino nearly up, we passed a sign for one of the clubs. Almost out of habit I made a joke about going. "hmmmmm," was all she said.

When we arrived at the casino we checked into our room and headed for the slots. For a Friday night the casino was pretty slow, there were several large rows of lonely one-armed bandits. We headed for a distant corner and began dropping in our coins. On her way to get more coins Jennifer "accidentally" ran her breasts across the back of my head while I was seated at the slot machine. "Oops," she said as she disappeared around the corner.

When she returned she didn't have any coins with her. "Where are your coins?" I asked.

"I'm tired of playing, I think I'll just watch you."

She sat down beside me and we chatted for a bit. Our little corner was still empty and I noticed her looking around often. Suddenly, her hand fell into my lap and she began stroking my cock. "I'm bored," she whispered into my ear.

"Would you like to go back to the room and finish what you've started?" I asked.

"No."

Puzzled I paused to push the "Bet all coins" button.

DING DING DING DING DING DING, the slot machine blared out. The screen read "Please wait for attendant" and quicker than you could blink we were surrounded by casino reps and cameras congratulating me on my big win.

"Stand up sir, we need to take your photo!" Said the attendant.

Only moments before my wife had been full out stroking my now rock hard cock and she chuckled as I stood up with an obvious lump in my jeans. If anyone noticed they gave no indication. They were too busy awarding me with my "big" prize.

"$1000.00 is more than we've ever won here before." Jennifer said as we made our way back to the room. I fumbled with the keys and soon we were in our room. She headed for the bathroom and I sat on the bed.

"Don't get undressed," she yelled from the bathroom. Not knowing why, I complied and waited for her to exit the bathroom. When she finally came out I let out a gasp. She had put on a very revealing top, while my wife doesn't have huge tits, they are very perky and there's plenty there to play with. The neckline was low on the very tight top. Her skirt was short, and equally as tight as the top.

"Wow," was all I could muster.

"Let's go for a drive," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Walking to the car was very interesting. The casino had begun to fill up and she caught the eye of not a few men along the way. It made me proud to be walking with such a sexy woman. I was all too aware of the way she was walking, swaying her tight ass back and forth as we made for the door.

Once in the car, she grabbed me and plowed her tongue into my mouth. Puzzled I asked, "what's gotten into you?"

"I've been thinking about that club," her fingers were twisting the hairs on the back of my head. "I think I'd like to go. The more I think about it, the hotter I get."

"Does this have anything to do with the jackpot?" I asked.

"I was thinking about it before, but that sure didn't hurt."

"Don't kid me about this." I said, in disbelief. I've always thought it would be so hot to see my wife get a lap dance, but never dared dream it. Now it was so close I would be quite disappointed if she was playing with me.

"Just drive," was all she said.

And drive I did. No man has ever driven faster in his life.

The club was big. The cover charge was $10.00, ladies were free. The music, muffled from the outside, exploded as we opened the inner doors. On the floor was a silicone blonde, legs wrapped around a pole, hips swaying to the beat of the music. "Don't'cha" by the Pussycat Dolls was playing. I leaned over and whisper-yelled into Jen's ear -- "but my girlfriend is hot like you."

She laughed.

We found an open booth and sat down. At first it was a little uncomfortable staring at nude women with my wife there, but after a while I realized that she was just as turned on as I was. We fed off of each other. I'd look at her and catch her eying one of the girls walk by in a tight outfit; she'd blush, and then continue looking. I know my wife isn't gay, but something so new as this really seemed to be turning her on. She got up to go to the restroom.

"Is that your girlfriend?" One of the dancers sat down beside me.

"Wife," I replied.

"Lucky man, not many husbands come in with their wives." Her breasts were perfect; I felt my eyes continually drifting down to take in the canyon of cleavage on display under her tight silver-blue top. Her nipples were pushing against the fabric and I wondered if they kept it chilly in here for that exact purpose. "... only $100." She was talking to me.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, embarrassed at having been caught staring.

"I said you can get an hour in a private room with me for only $100.00."

"I don't think my wife would go for that." I said, thinking I was being solicited for sex.

Reading my mind, the dancer laughed. "We can't do that here -- we're not whores." Her perfume was strong, but not irritating. As she laughed her long brown hair shimmered in the club lights. Pulling it back behind her shoulders she explained: "The back room is a semi-private booth -- you know -- closed, but only by a curtain. It's safer for us that way. You have no idea how many creeps we get in here." My wife approached and the dancer made no move to free the seat for her. Jen didn't miss a beat and gingerly sat right down on my lap. The dancer continued, "it's really nothing more than a glorified lap dance, except more private, and a lot longer."

"What is?" Asked my wife.

"I was just telling your husband about the Champagne room." I looked into my wife's eyes and noticed she too had downward drifting eyes. I laughed inside.

My wife slid off my lap, leaving her legs draped over mine, her right shin on my now firm prick. "Where is it?" Jen said.

As the dancer explained that it was upstairs, overlooking the dance floor I noticed my wife's legs casually rubbing back and forth on my cock. "C'mon, it'll be fun," coaxed the dancer. With that, she stood up and grabbed my hands. She yanked me to my feet and I immediately looked down to see that she had done it to me again. This time, Jen giggled and grabbed my cock in full sight of the dancer. "Happens to the best of 'em," said the dancer, and led us up the steps.

The room was small, only room enough for a love seat, a chair, and a small table. Jen and I sat on the couch, the dancer on the chair. "We'll wait until the next song to get started, first the rules. No touching. You must keep your hands to yourself, only I can touch." She stopped.

"You said rules." I had this sometimes annoying habit of watching minor grammar rules. She had said rules; I only heard one.

"Oh, yea, the other rule is, I make the rules." We exchanged small talk, and found she was a student at a nearby college. She was majoring in Biology and found this to be a good way to pay for school... and I thought dancers were air-heads.

The next song started and the dancer went to work. She straddled my lap and began gyrating her hips. Her top was on, but the thin straps had fallen down her arms, the top was perilously close to falling off. I was ear to ear grin. Jennifer watched quietly next to me. It was then I noticed she hadn't worn a bra. Gotta love that A/C!

The dancer grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips. Her hands, leaving mine, slowly rubbed up her ribs to her ample chest. Pushing her breasts together, she licked her lips and smiled at my wife. Slowly, Jen's hand reached over began scratching the back of my head, then, leaning over she began kissing my ear.

I felt like pinching myself.

The dancer stood up and began peeling off her dress. Beneath she wore only some very sheer panties (you could see that a small patch of hair lined the area above her clitoris) and a garter belt. Jennifer took the opportunity of my open lap and playfully patted my cock. "I'm so hot," she let out a sultry whisper in my ear.

"I'm Nina, by the way." The comment snapped me out of my trance and I once again wondered if I were really just deep in some erotic sleep, expecting to wake up at any moment. As if to convince me that I was indeed awake, Nina plopped down on my lap, with her back to me.

She reached for Jen's hand and placed it on her thigh, and slowly ran it up her belly, stopping just beneath her breast. I was disappointed I couldn't see it from the front, but was content with my current view. Jen took her other hand and rubbed the small of Nina's back. With that, Nina stood up and sat down on Jen's lap, facing her. When she stood up, an enormous pressure was released off my throbbing cock. I really had to concentrate on not blowing a wad in my pants. I closed my eyes and thought un-happy thoughts to keep from spoiling the moment with a premature ejaculation.

I should have kept them closed. When I opened my eyes I saw Nina untying the string that held Jen's top closed. In seconds my wife's breasts were visible and Nina's hands were caressing the hard nipples that were now exposed. Timidly, Jennifer raised her hands and began exploring Nina's chest. Not at all feeling ignored, I remained quiet and took in the beauty before me.

For several minutes this scene continued. Slowly, Nina leaned in and placed her nipple inches from Jen's mouth. Jen's arms wrapped around the tan dancer and she pushed her fingers under the strap of Nina's panties, and began rubbing the dancer's tight ass. Nina began rubbing her nipple across Jen's tender pink lips. Letting out an almost inaudible moan, Nina's hands dropped from her own breasts to Jennifer's, and then, before I knew it, she was nibbling on my wife's nipples!

While Nina's attention was otherwise occupied, Jennifer mouthed "I want to fuck you so bad." Her eyes intense, pupils fully dilated, she was SO hot.

Nina began kissing down Jennifer's belly, stopping above the top of her skirt. The dancer was now on her knees, in front of my wife. Jen's knees slowly spread - by then I had no doubt she was wearing no panties. Nina's hands slid up the skirt, then stopped short of what I had no doubt was one very wet pussy.

As she rose from her kneeling position, Nina ran her breasts up my wife's thighs, and over her breasts. Seeing all four nipples touch as almost too much for me to bear. I thought I had about as much as I could take and Jen grabbed Nina's head and pulled it to her face. Suddenly they were kissing. That was the last straw. I took my cock out of my pants and began furiously beating off. I quickly felt Jen's hands grab mine to stop me. Taking the hint, I stopped (or at least slowed down) and continued watching the show that was being put on for me. She must've felt I was feeling left out, because while they were moaning and kissing, Nina grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. Not knowing what my wife would think I hesitated. It was all for naught.

Jen placed her hand on mine and began helping me rub, around and around. Up and down. I squeezed and kneaded. It was glorious! Then, almost before it began, we heard a voice from down the hall. "Nina, time's up."

"Damn," she said. Leaving Jennifer with a quick peck on the lips as she said, "you guys can have a few minutes to, ah, finish up." Before she stood, she gave my cock a quick pat and said, "sorry to have neglected you."

She had no idea.