Stripped

Story Info
High rollers, card counting, and one hell of a spanking.
1.5k words
4
11.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie wasn't cut out for the small town life. At 17 she'd run away for home and headed straight to Vegas, she wanted more than a shotgun house and a baby on her hip. She wanted money and adventure. For a year she'd been hopping casinos sitting on the knees of high rollers and reaping the benefits of their lucky streaks. She was getting by, and about six months ago she perfected the art of counting cards. Painted into sleek red dress she took a taxi to the strip tonight. She got some blue eyed baby faced business yuppie to buy her a vodka cranberry as soon as she walked in the door. Then she ditched him with a real call girl. Roxie didn't get paid for sex, she had sex when she wanted to, usually as a gift to those who gave her large quantities of their winnings. She was a lucky charm girl, the arm candy of those that probability was favoring, and her card counting abilities gave her the upper hand on that gig. It didn't hurt that she was so young either. Roxie wasn't ageist; it was money that turned her on, plain and simple.

She knew as soon as she spotted him that he was the one. A silver fox in an Armani suit, a Cuban hanging from his mouth, he didn't care if he won or lost, but he was certainly winning right now. She walked right over to him and whispered in his ear.

"I'll make sure your streak never ends." He smiled and hooked his arm around her waist, lifting her up onto his knee.

"Oh I bet you will honey, you look like one hell of a lucky charm." He showed her his hand.

"What do you think, should I play it safe or live dangerously." She leaned in to whisper in his ear and lightly nipped the lobe with her teeth before speaking.

"I think that men who live on the edge are so sexy."

He laughed and squeezed her ass before taking a hit and pulling the hand in. Roxie wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her chest against him as she kept a watch on the dealer. Two hands later she knew exactly where they stood and her tips were a lot more useful than dumb luck. With every hand he won he pulled her closer, even sharing his cigar and buying her another drink. An hour later he whispered into her ear as his hand slid up her thigh under her dress.

"Why don't you help me get lucky one more time?" She hopped off of his knee and he led her up to his room, a strong hand wrapped around her waist and resting on her belly.

This was her favorite part. Older men always knew what to do, they had so much more experience, and rich men had so much more confidence. Sometimes they paid her, assuming she was a call girl. She didn't correct them. Sometimes they just bought her dinner and rocked her world. Sometimes they let her take control. She loved it all.

"I'm Xavier by the way."

"Isabel," she lied, smiling as he let her into his room. It was oh so very expensive. There was a sitting room, off to the side she could see that bed was bigger than her apartment, the bathroom was a palace, and the sheets looked heavenly. He was in no hurry. He played some Sinatra on the stereo system and invited her to join him on the loveseat. She chose his lap again, leaving half of the seat empty.

"Well, Bella, I just adore this dress. I've never had a very good imagination and there are so few blanks to fill in." He placed her between his legs and ran his hands down her shoulders, telling her how lovely she felt and complimenting the scent of her skin. He cupped her breasts in a delicious, teasing massage.

"Well now these are just incredible, you really must be proud."

"Oh yes, I work very hard to keep them pampered." He pulled her zipper down and let the bodice fall so that her breasts, and lack of bra, were exposed.

"It is so important to let them breathe," he murmured into her neck as he teased her nipples. Cupping the fullness of her breasts and traveling downward towards her stomach. He lifted her by her waist to a standing position without standing himself and the dress slithered to the floor.

"Now I'm stuck. Do I pamper the top or the bottom." He tapped his fingers on her ass and tugged at the black thong.

"It's a tough choice as they both seem to like you very much," Jamie said, smiling over her shoulder.

"Well that makes me a very lucky man. Let me take them to the bed like a true gentleman would." He lifted her immediately into a bridal carry and kissed her deeply on the mouth before trailing kisses down her neck and laying her on the bed. He removed his jacket, cufflinks, and shirt before bending down to kiss her stomach.

"You have an incredible body Bella, has anyone told you."

"Not in so many kisses."

"Well I'm not finished yet, do you think it would be alright if I stripped down to match you." Jamie nodded. She watched, hungry, as he revealed an immaculate tan torso with a sprinkling of grey and black chest hair, and finally tight white boxers. Very tight. He climbed up to kneel over her and began to tease her whole body. He ran his fingers up her thighs, stopping just before the scrap of lace that still covered her. His mouth found her nipples and knew exactly what to do with them, nibbling lightly and sucking deliciously on them in turn. Lost in herself Jamie cried out when he jerked her hips up to meet his, grinding them together in a delicious harmony.

"You are incredibly happy to see me Xavier," she sighed through half lidded eyes.

"Oh from the very first moment my darling," he ran his fingers across her belly, tantalizing her skin. "May I ask Bella, are you one for a light spanking?"

"Oh no Xavier, never a light one," she teased. He smiled and rapidly flipped her over eliciting a giggle which he silenced with a swift slap across her ass, she gasped and moaned. He kissed the small of her back before coming down with another strict slap. His other hand slid under her and immediately found her throbbing clit as he slapped her again. She cried loudly with pleasure.

"Oh-Xavier-oh-please-ah!"

"Darling you are so very responsive." He pushed her thong to the side and grazed her naked clit, pressing firmly he slapped her hard again on the ass. He flipped her quickly back onto her back, he stinging buttocks sliding across the satin sheets as he pulled her dripping pussy to his lips and lapped greedily. They moaned together as she ground her hips into his lips.

"Please, punish me." He smiled devilishly from her crotch and reached to the floor for his belt, she blanched a bit and he laughed.

"Oh no darling, not for that," he flipped her over and belted her wrists together to the bedpost. She wriggled to prove she couldn't get free.

"Lovely darling, I know that you've been a very naughty young lady." She moaned in agreement and wriggled her ass, he slapped it forcefully. He massaged her cheeks, "Oh my yes, you will have to be punished." He slapped her again and grabbed a fistful of her hair before again immediately finding her clit. He rubbed it deliciously and bit her hard on the neck, she moaned as he pulled her head back. "You are so ready darling." She heard the crinkle of a wrapper and he slapped her again, and again, and again, the pain mounting, she moaned at the pleasure of the sting, he slapped her hard, lifted her hips and was inside her. She screamed with pleasure and he stilled after the first thrust, he was holding her to him by her hips, her knees barely still on the bed. He grabbed her hair tight and moved to hold her by the stomach as the thrust hard into her.

"FUCK!" she screamed as he filled her. He pushed her face into the pillow and yanked her hair back as he fucked her hard into the bed. The pleasure mounted inside of her as he fucked her, ramming himself into her until he stilled and cried out. There we're only seconds of stillness; she teased him by tightening around his penis. He moaned.

"Oh bella, darling, I'd better finish you off." He pulled out quickly and flipped her over so that the belt bit even further into her wrists. He immediately took her in his mouth, licking her artfully, knowingly, inhaling her scent as he tortured her. He stuck a finger inside of her, and then forced another, her walls closing against them as he found the exact right spot. She convulsed deep inside and on the surface of her clit as he owned it. She tightened all around him and fell still, exhausted.

"Well thank you very much Xavier."

"Oh and thank you Bella, for the good luck all night."