Stripped Shoplifter

Story Info
White wife is caught red-handed by two Black security guards.
4.1k words
203.5k
97
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two guards pushed Gail into the office and locked the door behind them. Then they dragged her to the center of the room. She was scared out of her mind. Both of them were tall muscular Black men, and she knew there was no way she could escape. They caught her shoplifting and now she had to pay for it. She thought of her husband, Andrew. She would be humiliated if he found out.

"Get against the wall," the older guard said. The look on his face was so cruel and hard that Gail had to turn away from his gaze.

"Why?" she said. She brushed her long red hair over her shoulders and tried to look defiant, staring straight at him with her blue eyes. Then she saw the other guard, the one with the thick mustache, leering at her. He stared at her tight blouse without even trying to hide it. His eyes were glued to her 38dd tits.

"We're going to search you," he said. "That's why."

Gail backed away from them. "You can't do that," she said. "You're supposed to have a woman for that kind of thing."

"Looks like we got a tough bitch here, Malik," the older guard said. "Take care of her."

"Sure, Jamal, you're the boss," he said. Malik grabbed Gail's wrist and twisted it hard. The next thing she knew she was right against the wall. The guard spread her arms and her legs wide apart so that she had to lean against the wall with her palms flat out. Gail tried to get away from him but he slammed her back against the wall. "You just stay put until we're finished with you, honey. We saw you take all that stuff and now we're going to find it."

"Try anything and I'll scream," Gail said. She thought of all the things she'd taken from the main floor of the department store. The bra that she'd stuffed down her jeans, and the jewelry that she put into her purse when she thought no one was looking. They'd find it all. "I'm warning you," she said. "I'll scream!"

"Go ahead and scream all you want. No one will hear you. This room is soundproofed." Malik slid his hands up and down her thighs, as if he really was searching her. But then his fingers gripped her flesh through her tight pants.

He slid his hand around to the front and then reached down into her jeans. He pulled out the frilly pink bra that she stuffed down her pants. "Nice piece of evidence," he said, and threw it to the floor. He moved closer to her and now she could feel the hard bulge in his crotch press against her ass. "We got you, baby. We got you."

Gail turned her head over her shoulder and saw the cruel smile on his face. Then she saw Jamal over at the desk. He had her purse emptied on the surface. And he was looking through her wallet. "Married, huh?" he said. "Guess he'll have to come bail you out, after we call the police."

"No!" Gail said. "Don't. Please don't."

Jamal laughed. He stood right next to her by the wall. "Sorry, honey, but we have to report you. It's the rules."

Malik's hands slid up her stomach and then cupped her huge tits, squeezing them through her blouse. His prick grew harder and throbbed against her butt. "Unless you want to be nice to us," he said. "Then, maybe we won't call the police."

"I'll do anything you want," Gail said. "Anything." She knew they were just after her ass. And there was no way she could stop them from getting it, so she figured she'd better go along with it, to get it over with as soon as possible.

"Good," Jamal said. A wicked smile broke out on his dark, unshaved face. He sat back and looked at her. "Strip for us, honey. Let's see what you got."

Malik stepped away from her. "Come on, bitch. Strip!"

Gail unclasped her jeans and pushed them down to her thighs. She saw both of the guards staring at her firm rounded ass cheeks. Her black panties were transparent and the silky material clung to her ass. "Promise me you won't tell anyone," she said. "Just promise me."

"Shut up and strip, bitch!" Jamal said. "Unless you want some help."

"No," Gail said. "I'll do it." But before she could do anything Malik grabbed her waist and turned her around so that she faced Jamal. He tore at her white blouse and pulled it wide open. She struggled with Malik, trying to break his grip, but his fingers dug right into her flesh. Jamal grabbed her huge tits in his hands and mauled them. His fingers dipped under the skimpy black cups and scratched at her firm fleshy mounds.

When they had her down to just her panties and bra they pushed her back to the center of the room. "Get down on your knees where you belong, bitch!"

She hesitated a few seconds too long. Malik clamped both hands down on her shoulders and pushed her to the floor. "Do what we say, bitch. Or else."

As she knelt there in front of them both guards unzipped their pants. They took out their hard Black cocks and waved them in front of her face. Gail had never had sex with a Black man before. Never even really thought about it. But now she couldn't help but be curious to find out if "the myth" was true.

Both men were at least 9 inches long, with Jamal only slightly bigger than Malik. She could see the hard veins surging and throbbing, and there were already drops of liquid seeping out of the fleshy tips.

Jamal sat down on the couch in one corner of the room. He was naked from the waist down and his thick cock stuck straight up in the air. "Get over here and suck it," he said. "Take it in your fucking mouth and blow me!"

Gail started to get up on her feet.

"Crawl over," Jamal said.

She got back down on her hands and knees and crawled across the hard wood floor. Her huge tits flopped out of the bra and jiggled in the air as she made her way towards Jamal. Both men laughed at her and made her feel like a slut. But she had to go through with it.

She knelt in front of his wide open legs and reached for his prick. It throbbed in her hand, and even though she was forced to do it, she felt a thrill run through her body as she grabbed his meat. Her fingers flew up and down the long wet shaft, jerking it off. She watched his hairy nuts jump up and down with each stroke.

"Eat my cock, honey," he said. He grabbed her head and shoved it down onto his prick. The hard wet cockmeat split her mouth open and shot deep into her throat. Gail sucked on it as hard as she could while she pounded the base of his shaft up and down with her tight fist. "Oh, she's good. She's a real cocksucker, this one. Looks like we lucked out again, Malik," he said. He moved his hips up and down, fucking her mouth while he pushed her head hard against his groin.

While her cheeks bulged with hard wet prick, Gail heard Malik coming up behind her. His hands slid under her black panties and then rolled them down her thighs. The material was taut on her legs as he spread her thighs apart.

"What a nice fucking ass," he said. "Baby, you're going to love this."

Gail felt his hard thick tip press against her asshole. She shuddered and tried to move away but he grabbed her hips and held her still. His prick slid up and down her crack, getting her all wet. His balls slapped on her firm round skin over and over while he prodded her asshole.

She grunted when he forced the tip of his prick into her hole. It burned and throbbed inside of her tight ass, splitting her apart with each hard wet push. It was thick and hot and hard as a rock. She could feel it surging and growing inside of her tunnel.

Jamal made her bob her head up and down, sucking on the full length of his prick. He brought her head all the way up so that her lips sucked on the fleshy tip, and then he slammed her face way back down, fucking her as hard as he could. His cock bashed in and out of her lips really fast, making her gag and drool on his cockmeat. "Come on, honey. Lick my fucking prick. Show me what you, can do... Ahhh, suck it, you bitch. Suck it up!"

Gail swirled her togue around his cock while she blew him, taking the throbbing meat as far down into her throat as she could. His nuts slapped against her lips while he held her head to his crotch.

She couldn't move at all. All she could do was suck and squirm as the two guards battered away at her holes with their stiff pricks.

The cock in her ass moved from left to right as Malik pried her cheeks apart, making her asshole get wider and wider. He plunged his stiff prick all the way into her asshole in one sudden shove. Gail groaned in pain. She tried to scream for him to stop fucking her ass but all that came out of her was a strangled gasp.

"She likes it," Malik said. "Listen to the slut squeal for it."

"Yeah, she's a real cock lover. Ain't you baby?" Jamal said.

He pulled her long red hair and lifted her head up.

"Yes," she said. "Yes, I love it."

He held his prick and led it back to her mouth. The thick wet tip slid across her lips and then he stuck it back into her mouth.

Malik slid his hands up her hips and then tore her black bra off of her. He dug his fingers into her huge firm tits and squeezed as hard as he could. The pain shot through her and made her groan even louder. "That's right, baby," Malik said. "Let's hear you moan. Let's hear you beg for it."

Gail sighed and gasped and sucked as hard as she could. She wanted to get it over with as fast as possible, hoping they would let her go when they were finished with her body. She writhed and gasped as they fed her their hard pricks.

Malik's hands slid up and down her tits, making them jiggle back and forth. Then he pinched her nipples really hard. Gail bucked up and down, trying to get away from his squeezing fingers but she couldn't. Over and over he tormented her, hurting her with his hands while he pounded away at her asshole with his hard stiff prick. It shot in and out of her so fast that her whole body shook with each murderous stroke.

Bit by bit the pain turned into pleasure. And Gail moved hard against them. Her cunt was dripping wet, full of hunger for a stiff cock. She sucked on the prick in her mouth really loud, slurping and pulling it way back into her throat. Saliva dripped out of her mouth while she jerked and sucked off Jamal's thick wet prick.

She pushed her hips back against Malik, trapping his cock deep in her ass. The wet tip throbbed against her hole, and she felt like he was going to push it through her and tear her apart. But the hot meat sloshing in and out of her ass made her feel nothing but pleasure now. Her hole was so tight, and his cock was so hard and wet that the friction of each stroke sent a thrill through her. She lifted her hips up and down for him, rolled them left and right, while he hammered away at her asshole.

"Ohhh, what a tight bitch!" Malik said. "What a piece of ass." He jammed his prick all the way into her asshole and kept it there. Then he pulled back on her hips, moving them up and down on his cock.

Gail's red hair danced across Jamal's hairy legs as she sucked on his prick. She jerked him off as hard as she could while she stuffed the long meat into her mouth. She closed her lips tight around it and slurped hotly. She could feel his prick quiver and grow inside her sucking mouth, "Uhhhhh, uhhhhh," she moaned, as she took it down her throat. She cupped his nuts and rolled them in her fingers while he fed his prick into her mouth.

"Ohhh, bitch, here it comes," Jamal said. "Here it comes, you fucking slut." He grabbed her hair again and pulled her off of his cock so that her mouth was just an inch away from his throbbing cocktip. She jerked it off fast, slapping it in her hand as hard as she could. A thick hot gob of cum squirted into her wide open lips. The cream splattered onto her tongue and then slithered down her throat. Gush after gush spit out of his cock and filled her mouth. She swallowed the big pool of his semen. His cock sprayed all over her face. The cream splashed onto her nose and her chin and then dripped down onto her bobbling tits.

"You fucking little slut!" he said. "Ohhh, you big-titted bitch! Eat it! Eat it!"

She stuffed it all the way back into her mouth and sucked up the rest of his cream. Then he pulled it out and ran it around her face. It was still hard and throbbing as she pounded her fist up and down the wet sticky meat. He leaned back into the couch and groaned while she licked and jerked his cock.

A long shudder ran through her body as Malik pierced her asshole with his cock. He drew it almost all the way out of her butt and then slammed it back in as hard as he could. He did it over and over until she grunted with pain and pleasure.

"Fuck it," she said. "Fuck my ass! Ohhh, it feels so good. So damn good!"

"You fucking whore," he said, slamming his meat into her asshole. "You love it, don't you? You love getting it in the ass."

"Yes," she said. "I love it. Fuck me. Stick it all the way in. Come in my ass, come in my fucking ass!" She moved her ass in a circular motion tugging on his swollen prick with her ass muscles, milking it as hard as she could. Her cunt was dripping wet now and she could feel it dripping down her legs. All that pussy juice seeped out of her slit and made her thighs all sticky.

"Do it," she said. "Fuck me! Rape me! Tear me apart with your cock!" While he fucked her asshole she beat up and down on Jamal's cock, pulling it close to her mouth and running it all over her lips. Two hard cocks, she thought. Two hard cocks fucking her. It was ecstasy! Nothing but pleasure.

"Here it comes, whore! Here it comes! Right up your asshole!"

"Fuck it! Fuck me good!"

He shot off into her asshole in gush after gush of hot sticky semen. The globs of cream splashed into her ass and dripped out of her hole with each stroke of his prick. His nuts slapped against her ass, getting sticky with the cum that spilled out of her.

"Uhhhh, I love it," she said. "I love it. It's so hot and wet."

"Take it all, you bitch!"

"Yes, ohhhhh, uhhhhh, fuck me. Fuck me! Cream my fucking asshole. I love it!"

His prick split her apart. His strokes grew harder and harder. Soon her body swung back and forth with each shove of his wet, spitting prick. Her tits bounced up and down while she rode his cock. The cum squirted into her in hot gobs. Then bit by bit she felt the stream of semen slow down. The spurts were farther apart now. She reached behind her and grabbed his nuts, milking him for more hot cream. She wrapped her fist around the base of his shaft and jerked it off. His cock rammed against her butt while she squeezed the last few drops of cream into her sore tight asshole.

Malik rammed his prick into her asshole a few more times and then pulled it out of her tight wet opening. Gail slid her hand up and down the wet shaft and wiped the cum off it. She licked her fingers clean of semen.

Malik and Jamal stood in front of her, their long cocks dangling in her face. She stared at the wet pricks that had just emptied into her holes. And now she wanted to feel one of them in her cunt. "Get down on your back," Malik said.

Gail rolled over onto her back. She slid her hand between her legs and then rubbed her drippy slit. "Put it in me," she said. "I want it bad!"

"Tough," Jamal said. "You do what WE say."

She looked up at them, and now she was getting nervous. They weren't laughing at her anymore. And then she saw Malik pull a digital camera out of the desk.

"Wait a minute," she said. "I'm not letting you do that."

"Yeah?" Malik said. "Then maybe we'll just have to give the police a call and let him know what you've been doing."

"Fingerfuck yourself, honey," Jamal said. "Just keep it up."

Gail stuck her finger into her cunt. She slid it in and out, obeying them. But at the same time it felt good. She could feel her juices dripping out of her pussy. Her black panties were still stretched across her smooth thighs and the pressure on her skin felt good.

Malik knelt down and pointed the camera at her. "That's it," he said. "Stick your fingers in there, slut. Fuck your cunt." He snapped a few pictures of her with her hand between her legs. Jamal moved to her head and dangled his cock in front of her face. "Give it some more sucking, bitch," he said. Gail was scared. She knew the pictures would get worse and worse. She turned her head away from his cock.

"Eat it, you whore!" he said. He brought her head right next to his crotch and battered away at her face with his cock. Then he forced it into her mouth. "Jerk it off, too, baby. Make it look good."

She grabbed his prick and pumped it while he fed it into her mouth. She felt it grow hard after just a few sucks, and then it stuck into her, firm and long again.

Malik took more pictures of her, catching her with a mouthful of stiff cock. Her finger pressed her swollen clit and then rubbed it back and forth. Waves of pleasure poured through her. And then she forgot all about the camera. She sucked on his prick and fingered herself, bucking up and down on the floor. "Ummmm, uhhhhh, ahhhh," she moaned as she blew him. His long prick slid in and out of her lips, making her cheeks bulge with each stroke. She bobbed her head up and down, taking the full length of his meat down into her throat. The warm wet flesh felt good in her mouth as it darted over her tongue. Hot and thick and wet, she thought. Just like her cunt.

Then she felt the pleasure building up inside of her. She fingered herself as fast as she could, sticking her hand inside her wide open cunt. The hot liquid gushed out of her pussy and drench her fingers. Her cheeks moved in and out as she sucked on his hot cock.

Another series of spasms went through her body, making her jerk and twitch all over the floor. The wild movements of her bobbing head made Jamal lose control and he flooded her mouth with cum. Before she could swallow it all he pulled his prick out of her lips and then jerked off his cock. The hard long flesh pulsed and throbbed as he shot off all over her big jiggling tits. White gobs of cum slithered down her jugs as his prick pressed into her tits. Gail moaned and squirmed and then smeared the cum all over her stomach and her chest.

Malik took more pictures of her as she rolled on the floor, covered with cum, pulling on the thick prick that stuck into her tits. "Now it's my turn," he said. He handed the camera to Jamal and then made Gail turn over onto her stomach. He spread her legs out wide and then stuck his cock into her drippy cunt. She was flat on the floor, with her bare tits sliding across the hard wood, her arms spread out on both sides. His prick slammed in and out of her pussy, pinning her as she squealed and moaned with pleasure.

She heard the clicks of the camera as Jamal took pictures of Malik fucking her on the floor. But she didn't care. At least not now. She opened and closed her legs, putting as much pressure on the thick prick in her cunt as possible.

"Uhhhh, stick it in me!" she cried. "Stick it in my fucking cunt!"

"Sure, bitch. Take it, you slut. Take it all the way!" He gripped her hips and pulled them up and down, raising her off the floor so he could force his prick deeper inside of her. Then he slid his hands under her and mauled her tits. His fingers dug into her flesh, scratching and squeezing, pulling her tits far apart.

"Come on, whore, move it! Move your fucking ass."

Gail bucked against him, sliding and squirming on the floor while he filled her cunt with his hot prick. She wiggled her hips in a circle and tugged on his meat. He grunted and then jammed it into her all the way. A flood of cream spurted into her pussy and then gushed out of her cunt hole and dripped down her thighs. "Uhhhh, you fucking whore, you fucking whore," he said, humping her until the last drops of semen seeped into her juicy slit.

As soon as he was through fucking her he pulled his cock out of her hole and pushed her away from him. "Okay, bitch, you can go now. We got what we want."

Gail got up from the floor and put oh her clothes. There was cum all over her body, dripping down her tits and her thighs, and it got her clothes all wet.

12