Stripper: The Audition

Story Info
College girl falls on hard times and has to strip for money.
8.4k words
4.33
137.7k
93
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neruda
neruda
321 Followers

This is based on a series of stories told to me by a girl that used to strip. Basically this is her story as well as things she heard from other girls. I may turn this into a series.

*****

Mary parked her car and looked at the run down old building with more than a little amount of trepidation. This was definitely not her first choice, but life has a tendency to throw you a curve ball from time to time and she knew that this is what it was going to take to get what she wanted.

Her life was a pretty good one, or at least until about a year ago it was. She was a star track and field runner in high school and it looked like her whole life was opened up in front of her and there were no storms to be seen on the horizon. She set two high school records in Ohio for long jump and cross country and her parents leveraged it into a nice scholarship for her out of state. They were farmers, going back six generations and college was out of their budget. In truth, she was the first person in the family to ever have an opportunity to go, and she was determined to leave the farm behind.

It wasn't a bad life, in fact, many people would be envious of the life she lived. The farm, old and spartan though it was, was always clean and safe and there was always food on the table. Unexpected medical expenses were never welcome, but she always got to see the town doctor when she needed to. She was an only child, but she had cousins that acted like over protective older brothers to her and everyone in town knew to treat her with kid gloves. She had a decent boyfriend that was the home coming king in Chagrin Falls, but was nothing special in the real world. His name was Donnie and she dumped him when she left for college in Texas.

She, herself had always been really popular. In fact she wasn't the most popular girl in high school that had been Christy Thompson, she had been the second most popular, missing the Home Coming queen slot by just a few votes. To this day Mary was convinced that the reason Christy won homecoming was because she had blown half the student population and some of the teachers to get it. There was even a rumor that she had slept with Mrs. Cane. A woman!

Mary could have never done that herself. Instead she relied on what she thought was enough, good grades, good looks and a great attitude!! Of course now she knew that attitude didn't count for shit, and these days her grades counted for less and less, but damned if her looks weren't still helping her out. Chagrin Falls, for the most part, had not been a town of good looking people. Sure, some of the younger folks were still attractive, but it was a blue collar town. Men worked hard their whole lives and women bore lots of children. But Mary was different. It fact, she looked so much different than either of her parents that growing up there were a lot of jokes about the mailman that she didn't understand until she was older.

Mary's mother was a short, plump, dark complected woman with greying hair and black eyes. Her father was the same, short, plump and dark complected. But Mary was a sight to see! She had a very light completion, what people generally refer to as peaches and cream, cute little freckles, red hair and green eyes. Even though she wasn't much taller than either of her parents, her real attribute was her body. She had the classic hourglass shape that men seemed to find so enticing, but with breasts that almost seemed out of proportion to her other features. Oh yes, men noticed her. They had been noticing her since she was about 13 years old and once she came into her full woman hood, they really started to pay attention.

At 20 she was not a virgin, but even so she had been very selective with the men she had slept with. Of course the first was the home coming king. He was sweet about it. Nervous and awkward and mostly it was just an experience that she just had to bear until it was over. But to his credit he got better at it over time and so did she. Eventually it became fun, but never exciting or earth shattering with him. That came later when she met an older boy on campus. He was intelligent and rich and had traveled all over the world. (Really it was just to Europe, but at the time it sounded like all over the world) He was a lot more experienced than she was and taught her a lot about her own sexuality. He had her first orgasm with him, or at least the first one she didn't bring about herself. But he grew tired of her after a semester and a half and started dating another freshman.

Then she had her accident. She was running in a sprint at a meet and she tripped. Honestly it should have been nothing, but she tore up her ankle on the way down. Her mother came out to help with her recovery and after a year it was obvious that she was not going to be a track star any more. In fact, she could barely compete. When her coach realized that it was over, she lost her scholarship. Her parents had enough money saved to let her stay in college for another full semester after. She maxed out her student loans and her parent's credit. After all was said and done, she had one more year, two semesters that she would have to pay for on her own.

First she took a job at a clothing store in the mall to earn money to stay. She quickly realized that she was not earning enough to make it work. It was just over minimum wage and it was barely enough for room and board, let alone tuition. After two months of that one of her friends suggested that she waitress at one of the local redneck bars. It was more money for sure, and that was welcome, but it was rough working there. She was pretty and all of the cowboys that came in felt it was their duty to hit on her. She got a lot of slaps on the ass and cat calls, but she also got a lot of tips. This made the other waitresses start to resent her. There was no doubt that she was the most attractive one there, she was new and within a week every one of them had made it clear she was unwelcome.

They complained to management about every little thing they could about her, they would bump into her and knock over her tray or drinks. That came out of her pocket. They tripped her in the isles and when the subtle tactics didn't work, someone broke into her locker one night and smeared dog shit on her clothes. (At least she hoped it was dog shit.)

After a month of putting up with this, she was feeling about as low as she had ever felt in her life and she ran into one of her old professors. He was her archaeology professor from two years ago and very handsome, and he was filled with dashing stories about digs in different parts of the world and having to evade local treasure hunters. It was all very exciting. A lot of the other girls called him Indiana Jones.

She served him his drink and he recognized her and said a few nice things. A few minutes later she was in the back counting her tips for the night and realized that she had either lost or had stolen $70. Of course she was convinced that it was stolen. She ran out the back door in tears and ready to quite on the spot and found her old professor getting into his car in the back lot. He immediately saw she was in distress and offered her a shoulder and an ear and gave her a little encouragement. And of course it was later that night she found herself in his bed. Probably the biggest mistake she had ever made.

"Indiana" was manipulative, sexually abusive and got her hooked on pain killers for her ankle. Well at first it was her ankle, but then it was just to get through the day. Eventually she worked up the courage to leave him and then she was faced with the same problem as before. She had just over three months to earn enough money to pay for room and board, and half her tuition for her second to last semester.

With her very limited choices and time running out, she knew that there was only one opportunity left for her that would keep her from having to go back to the farm. Only one chance for her to earn enough money in time for the bills to come due, and at this point she was ready to do anything... ANYTHING to keep from going back to Ohio.

Which is why she had just pulled up to Players Gentleman's Club and Lounge on the morning they were conducting auditions for new girls. Before getting out of the car she steeled herself for what was to come.

"Okay, girl", she said to herself. "It's either this or its going back to Ohio and marrying Donny. And if you do that, you know what the rest of your life is going to look like. So do whatever it takes. Whatever it takes."

Mary got out of her 15 year old Honda Accord and locked the door. Players was an old building that looked like it had been through a hard life. Originally built as two double wide trailers put together, it had a large wooden porch built around the front of it and decorated to look like a country cabin. But only on the front. As soon as you got around the side it was all falling down siding and mildew. The steps looked a little rickety, so she walked up the wheelchair ramp and knocked on the front door. There were other cars in the lot, even thought it was only 10:30 in the morning, but no one answered. Trying the handle she saw that it was unlocked and walked in to a dark room that had her blinded from the Texas sun.

"Here for the audition", a grating voice fired at her.

She turned until she could make out the figure that said it through sun spots in her eyes. It was a middle aged woman in a too short skirt and too much makeup. She had a firm, dancer's body but was too old to look good in the getup she was in.

"Ah, Yeah." She said. "Is this the right place?"

"Sure is, sweetie. Everyone calls me mama. I'm the house mother around here. Let me get a look at you." She came up and turned Mary around a few times and got the view from all sides. "Holy shit sweetie, if you play your cards right you are going to make a fortune."

"Really?" Mary asked.

"Oh my god yes. The old men in this place are going to go nuts over you. Better make sure you have plenty of mints in your purse to get the taste of cum out of your mouth." With that Mama launched into raunchy laughter and not knowing if she was serious or not, Mary laughed a bit too, but not nearly as comfortably.

"So... does that mean I have the job?" She asked.

"No baby, you still have to dance for the boss. Go wait by the stage with the other girls." She pointed to the other room, past the bar and the front counter.

Her eyes were starting to adjust to the lightning in here and she could see that the place was decorated well, but everything looked like it suffered from a combination of neglect, rough use and age. Past the front desk was a set of double doors that allowed the staff to keep people from seeing any of the dancers once they got in the door, but before they paid the cover. When she walked through the doors there was a man waiting on the other side. He was tall and fat and had a greasy look about him, despite his relatively young age. He looked big and stupid and her first thought was that he was the bouncer.

"ID", he said.

"What?"

"ID. You can't dance without ID." He waited a moment for her to catch on and then said "You have to show me your ID if you want to audition."

"Oh," she said, fumbling around with her purse, finally getting the picture.

"Yeah, we get a lot of cunts from that college down there trying to dance here under age. Make a lot of money dancing here. Personally, I'd let the little bitches dance their hearts out, but the state won't let us. If you want to dance the pole, eighteen's the goal." He looked at her ID and saw that she was 20. He looked her up and down and said "Course, I'd let you dance my pole any time you wanted to." With that he gave his own raunchy laugh. She was beginning to wonder what she had gotten into.

"So what songs are you dancing to?"

"What?"

"Fuck me you must have a really high IQ. WHAT? SONGS? DO? YOU? WANT? TO? DANCE? TO?" He said in the most insulting tone he could muster.

"Uh, I don't know. I hadn't thought about it. I don't know what to pick"

With that he seemed to take a little bit of pity on her. He let some of the bravado go and talked in a quitter, more gentle tone.

"Okay, look" He said. "There's about five other girls here. Each of them is going to be asked to dance to two songs. One of them you dance with your clothes on, the next you dance topless. So you need two songs for that. Don't worry, they won't make you dance the whole song. Usually just about a minute or two for the audition. Once everyone's danced they are going to dismiss the girls that didn't make the cut and have the girls that made it come up for their third dance. So that's where your third song comes in. For that one you will dance naked and usually the whole song. At that point the main thing they are looking for is just if you can do it. Okay?"

"Oh, I didn't know this would be completely naked. Like naked naked?"

"Of course!" He said. "This is an all nude bar. You get a lot more tips in a place like this, but... Well you have to put up with more. You know like dancing naked and if you're not careful the guys may try to get away with more."

She knew what he meant there. The guys at the cowboy bar always tried to slap her on the ass or cop a feel when they didn't think she was on guard. She knew how to deal with that. And really, how much different was all nude from topless? Really it wasn't. If she could do one, she could do the other.

"So what three songs?"

She gave him her three songs. At first she tried to think of the three best songs she could think of, the ones that would really impress the boss, then she realized it didn't matter. She just thought of three that she liked and smiled at him.

"Don't worry." He said. "You're a lot prettier than these other girls. You'll get the job as long as you do what you're told. That's the key, you got to do what you told." Then he pointed to a row of chairs where some other women were sitting.

First off, there is no way that Mary would have described these women as girls. The youngest was older than her by at least ten years. They were all rough looking, like life had been really hard for them. There were five in total and they ranged in size, age and ethnic background. It was obvious that most of them had gotten here a lot earlier than her. As soon as they saw her, she noticed the spark of jealousy in their eyes. It wasn't just the bouncer that knew she was prettier than the others. She tried saying hello but they all just went back to glaring at the stage with a thousand yard stare, waiting for their turn to audition.

"Okay, okay,okay everybody, are we ready to begin?" A male voice said from outside the room. She turned in time to see him walk in. He was about six feet tall and well built. He had blond hair and was wearing a white t-shirt under a black blazer. She had seen this look a lot since she had been in Texas and she thought of it as the Aging Playboy. It was only one step away from him wearing a Hugh Hefner smoking jacket. With him was a younger black man with headphones around his neck and Mama.

"Jack, do you mind taking the booth." He said. He phrased it like a question, but it was more a command. "I'm Will. You can call me William but never Willy or Bill. That just pisses me off." He took a long sip of a Starbucks coffee. "This is Mama, she's the house mother. For those of you that don't know she cooks and helps with the cleaning and scheduling. I would get on her good side right away. She can make you or break you in this place. Piss her off and she will have you working Wednesday morning shifts and sucking trucker cock until its coming out your ears. You tip her every shift before you dance or you don't dance." Everyone laughed a bit nervously.

"The guy with the headphones is Jack. He's our primary DJ. He plays your songs and announces you on stage. He builds you up and gets the customers excited about seeing you. You don't have to tip him if you don't want to, but if you do he will give you more of a buildup and you will make more money in the end." More coffee while he looked over the girls. "Now before we get started, there seems to be one order of business we need to attend to. Lurlene is that you over there?"

Mary looked down the row of dancers and saw a woman with bleached blond hair with arms folded and legs crossed kicking her foot in a very impatient manner. She had the look that goes with someone just past their prime that has developed a recent drug problem.

"Lurlene, I would love to have you back, I really would. But you've been banned. I need you to get your things and leave right now."

The woman that looked impatient suddenly burst from her chair and started screaming "Will you giant piece of shit, what the fuck do you expect me to do? I can't get a job anywhere else and I need this, I fucking need this! You're a fucking ass hole! What's it going to take? You want me to suck your cock again? Is that what it takes?"

"Jerry" Will said in a very composed way and motioned the bouncer over.

The large man, faster than Mary thought he could move, hurried up and grabbed Lurlene by the upper arm, she immediately pulled away and he bent over and grabbed her with his arms around her waist, lifting her off the ground by a foot when he straightened. She flailed and yelled and by this point whatever she was trying to say was completely unintelligible. Jerry carried her outside and Will continued with his speech like nothing had happened. No one seemed ruffled by any of it, and it was one of the most horrible things Mary had ever seen.

"I see a few new faces", he said. "I see we have a couple of girls that have danced here before. Both are great. You'll be dancing for Mama and me and then we'll let you know who gets to dance another round. Who's first up?"

First up was a girl named Mercedes. Well, it probably wasn't actually Mercedes, but Mary quickly got the hint that none of them were giving their real name for the audition. Mercedes was a black woman of about 30. She has nice hair that came to her shoulders and didn't look like she hated the world as much as some of the others. She was wearing a peach bikini and when she got on stage the first song started. It was a rap that Mary wasn't familiar with. Mercedes had large breasts that seemed to hang a little low, but her real attribute, and she knew it, was a very large ass. As soon as the beat started in the song, she turned her back to spectators and began twerking, harder and harder until her butt cheeks were clapping.

"Okay," Will said and Jack immediately cut the music. "Next song"

Mercedes stood back up and removed her top. Her tits dropped really low when the support of the top was taken away. She had light brown skin but super dark nipples, at least two inches in diameter. Mary didn't think they looked that good, and wouldn't have wanted to get on stage with her body, but knew better than to indicate that. Basically she was just trying to learn whatever she could for when her audition came up. Mercedes started by playing with her tits and then sat on the stage in front of where Will was sitting. She began gyrating her pelvis off the stage and rubbing herself through her bathing suit. It was incredibly vulgar, but Will just laughed and said "Okay" again. The music stopped and Mercedes got up without another word to get dressed and go back to her seat.

"Thank you Mercedes, well done. Who's next," Will asked.

The next woman in line was a chubby Hispanic woman of about 40. She was taller than any of the other girls, and even with that she appeared to be carrying way too much weight. She stood and approached the stage and the first song started.

"Wait, wait", Will exclaimed. The music stopped immediately. "Ventresca, is it? Yeah, Ventresca, come here."

neruda
neruda
321 Followers