Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, to you this probably seems like an orgy about to happen. But, there is to be no penetrative sex in here. The purpose of this exercise is to allow you to explore for yourself what it is that arouses you, what turns you off, and to discuss with your neighbours what their turn ons and turn offs are. This will enable you to get some idea of what it is that people like and dislike, which is really important in your role as a person who stimulates sexual arousal in others. If you continually do things that to you are sexy, but to some others are not, then you will not be a successful stripper. So, enjoy by all means, touch whatever you want to touch if you wish, so long as your neighbour consents, but no actual sex. Save that till later if you want. What you will see is a selection of clips from several sexy videos so it is not meant to be a continuous movie and there is no story to it. Enjoy."

Once she finished the video started and the screen was filled with a selection of sexual scenes and activities. Dana rested one hand in Todd's lap, the other in Brad's, caressing their cocks and feeling the differences in them depending on the scene playing. Similarly they were each caressing her cunt, clit and nipples. She noticed that Todd's erection softened when a scene showing homosexual males was played, while Brad's actually hardened during that scene. Dana also felt less sexy during that scene than during heterosexual or lesbian scenes. Todd's erection hardened considerably during lesbian scenes, a piece of information that Dana stored away for future use.

After about an hour the video ceased and the lights came back on, resulting in many hurried retraction of hands from neighbours' bodies. Obviously not everyone was fully confident to be seen fondling someone else by the group. Dana kept fondling both Todd and Brad and they maintained their caressing of her very wet cunt and clit.

"Who noticed changes in the arousal of their neighbour and themselves when the scenes changed?" asked the instructor.

Most raised a hand. "So how can you use that information to tailor your act to your audience?"

"You need to read the audience to see what their levels of arousal are," suggested someone.

"Yes. And how do you read your audience?"

"If they're guys, and for female strippers they will often be mainly guys, you can watch their crotches to look for bulges and also watch their hands to see if they're adjusting their pants over their cock, maybe even stroking their cocks a little," suggested Dana.

"Very good indeed. And for women?"

"Well, if I was doing a really good job I would expect to see wet crotches and pointy nipples on the women," suggested Tony.

"Yes, that would certainly be an excellent indication. Remember also for both sexes to look for a flushed face. Sexual arousal increases blood flow to the skin and that can often be most obvious on the face. Well done everyone. You have covered and learnt a lot today. Tomorrow there will be more, especially more practise. Have a good night and remember to try to get some sleep."

The instructor then walked over to get a cool drink and came and sat down facing Todd, Dana and Brad.

"So where's the action tonight?" she asked.

"Well, probably our unit I guess," replied Todd. "I think that Brad wants a bit of Dana, and I know the feeling there is mutual, and I am guessing that Gabby and Chris will be busy with another couple. Looks like Julie is busy with Tony so Trudi and I will probably also be busy. Do you want to join in?"

"I've been watching you all day," replied the instructor, "I'd love to join in if that was possible. I hear you guys are all in a polyamory relationship, how does that work? Oh, sorry, I'm Lara, I think I introduced myself this morning but sometimes forget."

"Hi Lara," replied Todd, "Yes, we all have a polyamory relationship. It's worked very well for the past 18 months. Dana, Trudi and I form one cell, Chris and Gabby form another, Julie is in a cell with Dana's parents, and Gabby's parents form the fourth cell. Under our polyamory agreements, all members of any cell can fuck the members of any other cell as of right. If we want to fuck non-cell members then we must get permission from the other members of our cell, and be prepared to tell them all about it when we next fuck them. So Julie has obtained permission to fuck Tony from her cell members, so she's happy about that. If you and I wanted to fuck tonight then Dana and Trudi would have to approve, just as I think that Dana wants to fuck Brad and will need my approval and Trudi's approval. We can't withhold approval without a valid reason."

"Wow, that sounds such a wonderful idea. How did you do it?"

Todd, Dana and Trudi told their experiences of forming the polyamory groups, the ceremony and certificates that they signed to formalise the union and how it has worked for the past 18 months.

"It certainly seems to prevent a lot of the problems found in a monogamous marriage," commented Lara. "Can I come and join you guys tonight please? I'd really like to fuck you, Todd, and wondered if Dana and Trudi would like a three-way girl encounter."

"That sounds like fun to me," replied Dana. "I assume that we'll be watching you and Todd fuck. That would save him having to tell us about it later. So, Todd, darling, you are free to fuck Lara tonight if you wish."

"Sounds good to me too," added Trudi, "Yes, a three way would be wonderful please. And yes I also give Todd permission to fuck you, Lara."

"So can Dana and Trudi have permission to fuck me too, please?" asked Brad.

"Yes, of course, I give Dana permission to fuck you. Do you both give me permission to fuck Brad too?" asked Trudi.

"Yes, of course" replied Dana, "You have my permission to fuck Brad. How about you Todd?"

"Yes, you both have permission to fuck Brad, in fact, you have permission to fuck anyone who wants to fuck you this weekend," replied Todd.

"That's a good idea," commented Dana, "Todd and Trudi, you both have my permission to fuck whoever you want this weekend."

"Yes, I agree, Dana and Trudi, you both have permission to fuck whoever you want this weekend," amended Todd.

"Thank you all. When do we start?" asked Todd.

"Why wait? Let's start now. We could start here if you like," said Lara.

"But you said there is to be no penetrative sex in here," protested Todd.

"That's right, I said start, not complete. If we start here then we can get each other completely aroused without cumming and without penetration. Then we can head up to your unit and complete the activities."

"Ooohhh, that sounds so sexy," said Dana. "Let's start now, honey."

Todd, Brad, Lara, Trudi and Dana found a quiet corner of the room and started making love to each other, caressing cocks, balls, breasts, cunts, clits, pussies and everything else in between. Brad and Todd already had erections and the sensuous caresses and stimulation simply made them become harder. The women were soon flooding their loin cloths with feminine juices as their cunts were massaged by willing hands. Lara's large breasts were a target for Brad and Todd's mouths, nibbling on her nipples and massaging her tit flesh until she was starting to move her hips as though she was fucking. While Todd and Brad gave their prime attention to Lara, Trudi and Dana started stimulating each other, rubbing their clits until they were approaching orgasm.

"Lara," panted Dana, "Is it OK to cum here so long as there is no penetration?"

"I guess so," replied a distracted Lara. "Oooohhh, I know I'm getting close."

Another few moments went by and then it became too much for Dana, who started her usual high pitched keening sound as she approached orgasm. Then Trudi continued her clit massage, putting Dana over the edge. Several people nearby stopped their conversations to watch Dana cum as she writhed on the cushions in her orgasm. As her movements slowed, she refocused on her massage of Trudi's clit, pushing her over the edge into orgasm, causing her to writhe on the floor as she made small cries of pleasure. Both these orgasms stimulated Lara, who was being expertly aroused by Todd and Brad, and with a cry she tensed all her muscles and came hard. After a few moments she relaxed and opened her eyes with a big grin on her face.

"Ooohh, I really needed that. I get so sexy watching all you guys stripping and wandering around almost naked all day. Thank you," she said to Todd and Brad. She then turned to Dana and Trudi, "What say we go off to bed now and leave these guys here all horny with no relief?" she asked.

"I don't think that would work," replied Dana, "Either we'd be pestered later or they'd find someone else. Remember, Todd has our permission to fuck whoever he likes this weekend, so I would be very surprised if he didn't get his rocks off in someone's cunt tonight."

"Only teasing," replied Lara, "Besides, I want all his cum in me tonight. Let's head back to your unit."

The five of them headed back to the unit, stripped naked, and lay on the bed.

"Todd," said Brad, "Have you ever had a three way sandwich with a woman? I think Lara is just asking for it after her comments."

"No I haven't," replied Todd, "But I agree, it sounds like a great idea. Do you want front or back?"

"I'll have back, you can have front seeing it's your first time. Right, Lara, I'm going to lie on my back and I want you to sit on me with my cock in your cunt while you face my feet."

Brad lay down and Lara sat on his cock, easing it into her cunt.

"Now, lie down on me please."

Lara lay down.

"Right, Todd, now you lay on top of Lara, taking your weight on your arms so I can still breathe, and push your cock into Lara's cunt as well, right on top of mine."

Todd did this, feeling her cunt stretch widely to accommodate both cocks at the same time, enjoying the feeling of his cock rubbing against Brad's as he pushed all the way in. Lara let out a little squeal as she felt her cunt being stretched so widely by two large cocks. She had never felt so full. She tried moving slowly backwards and forwards and gradually established a rhythm which started her towards orgasm. She felt Todd's pubic bone mashing her clit each time she or he moved, sending tingles throughout her body. She began moving faster, wanting more sensations, more friction. Both Todd and Brad were climbing the orgasmic slope as well, both becoming carried away by the sensuality of the double fuck and the image of Lara's widely spread cunt with both their cocks inside. A few more thrusts then Lara was there.

"I'm cummmmingggg!" she shrieked and began convulsing on the guys' cocks.

Brad and Todd had their work cut out trying to hold her still enough so they didn't both pop out. While they were close to cumming, neither came during Lara's orgasm. Slowly she came down from her high and lay between them, panting, with her eyes still closed.

"That was wonderful," she panted, "So intense. I feel so stretched. I hope my cunt returns to its normal size."

"It will," reassured Dana, "It's not stretched as much as we've had on a four inch diameter dildo and our cunts returned to normal size in about half an hour. You should be right in 15 minutes or so."

Lara carefully wriggled herself off the two cocks, which the guys withdrew from her.

"Right," said Trudi, "Must be our turn. Which cock do you want Dana?"

"Why don't we both have them both?" suggested Dana, "If we lie face to face on top of each other and one of the guys lies on us then he can thrust a few times into one of us and then withdraw and thrust a few times into the other. We'll just have to ensure that if one cums in one of us the other one gets the other's cum. That sound OK to you two?"

The guys agreed so the girls lay on top of each other.

"You first," said Todd, "You're the guest here."

Brad lay on top of Dana's back, taking his weight on his arms, and carefully thrust his cock into her cunt, pushing it in as far as it would go. He moved back and forth about ten times then pulled all the way out and thrust into Trudi's cunt, repeating his ten thrusts before changing again. After several times of this he was close to cumming so he pulled out of Dana and thrust straight into Trudi, pushing hard into her cunt, pressing against her cervix and spurting his load of cum into her. He lay there for a few moments recovering, then removed his softening cock and rolled aside.

Todd then pushed his cock into Dana, feeling her familiar cunt accept and massage his cock. He thrust about ten times also, then withdrew and repeated the actions in Trudi's cunt, feeling the difference with Brad's cum being forced past his cock as he filled her hole. He thrust deeply, pushing Trudi towards orgasm before removing his cock and filling Dana once again. He thrust purposefully into Dana, pushing her towards her orgasm before changing once again. He felt both girls were rapidly approaching their orgasms when he thrust for the final time into Trudi, who went over the edge and came with a moan, keeping as still as she could so that Todd could continue fucking Dana. As he continued in Dana's cunt he and Dana both approached orgasm together, reaching it at the same time and cumming hard, Todd spurting his cum against Dana's cervix. As they all came down from their orgasms, Todd withdrew and rolled off the girls, Dana rolled off Trudi and they all lay on the bed for a few minutes regaining their breaths.

"We'll have to remember that when we get home and try it there," said Trudi. "It was fun but not as easy to cum as when it's continuous. The breaks sort of let you go off the boil."

"An interesting experience all round," commented Todd, "It's amazing how different your cunts feel."

"I really enjoyed my double fuck," said Lara, who had watched the whole performance. "I'll have to try that again too."

"Yes, I'd like to try that as well sometime," said Dana, "How about you Trudi?"

"Definitely," she replied. However, nothing seems to give the same intensity of orgasm as a good old one-on-one fuck."

"I certainly agree," said Lara. "Right now that is exactly what I want, from Todd if he's up to it."

"Always ready to help a lady," replied Todd with a grin, his cock standing to attention again.

Dana and Trudi watched as Todd lay on his back and Lara sat on his erect cock. He reached up and cupped her large firm breasts, squeezing her nipples between thumbs and forefingers. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, letting out a moan.

"Ooohh, I love my nipples being squeezed like that."

She gently rocked back and forth, stimulating her clit on his pubic bone and feeling his cock massage her cervix deep inside. Todd glanced to the side and noticed that Trudi was now impaled on Brad as she sat on his lap watching proceedings. Dana was behind Trudi, reaching around her body to caress and tease her breasts.

Just then the door opened and Julie and Tony arrived, taking in the scene at a glance.

"Can we join in please?" asked Julie.

There were a few nods or sounds of assent so they found a space on the bed and cuddled together for a few moments, watching the action, before Julie lay on her back and dragged Tony down on top of her, reaching for his hard cock and assisting it into her cunt.

"Fuck me, darling," she ordered huskily.

Meantime Lara was almost ready to cum riding Todd's cock.

"I'm so close, honey, nearly there, ..... nearly there, ... almost, yes, yes, just like that yessss, aaaarrrrgggghhhh!" she exclaimed as she came hard,throwing her head back and pounding her hips on Todd's cock to achieve as much stimulation for her clit as possible.

"Oooohhh, that was wonderful," she sighed as she leant gently forward onto Todd's chest, "Just great. I so needed that."

Dana had noticed that Todd had not cum in Lara and decided she wanted more of his cum in her. She gently helped Lara off Todd, and lay alongside him on her side. He rolled towards her, placing his arms around his true love and sinking deeply inside.

"Oh it's so nice to be filled with you again," she murmured. "Please make sweet sexy love to me."

They lost themselves in each other, moving gently together, knowing exactly how they each liked to be touched, caressed and stimulated, aware of others in the room but paying them no attention as they gradually, gently and lovingly pushed each other towards their climactic orgasms. They kissed, caressed breasts, chest, backs and after a short time were both on the brink.

"Sweetheart, can you hold off just a few minutes please," whispered Dana into his ear, "I want to cum but then I want to really feel you cum in me."

Todd held back a little while pushing her towards the edge still further, moving to hold her there for a few seconds, or lifetimes, as she tried to force herself over, then he gave her the nudge that she needed and she was there, holding herself against him, pressing her whole body onto his as though she was trying to get inside him, gently yet intensely cumming. He felt her cunt muscles massaging his cock, felt the rhythmic tensing and releasing as she tried to squeeze his cum from his balls, felt the stimulation on the head and sides of his cock and then he also passed the point of no return and, thrusting hard into her, he came, intensely, sweetly, copiously. They lay together for a few minutes, kissing each other, loving intensely, as one. Around them they heard the sounds of love making but they were lost in their own world of love and bliss.

Gradually the lovers came back to the reality of where they were and looked around. Tony was fucking Julie, Gabby, Chris and another guy had come in, and Chris was fucking Lara while the guy fucked Trudi and Brad fucked Gabby. Was this what an orgy looked like? Todd and Dana rolled apart, Todd's almost limp cock dropping from Dana's cunt, and they watched the sexual activities on the bed.

"I guess this is what happens when you get a bunch of sexy girls and guys with no inhibitions together and teach them how to arouse people," said Todd. "Beautiful to watch, eh."

"Yes, lovemaking is so wonderful," replied Dana, "Just to think that a few small pieces of tissue give so much pleasure. Aren't people wonderfully designed for pleasure?"

They watched as people came, rolled off each other, swapped partners, came again over the next half hour. After a while it became quiet as everyone lay cuddling and recovering.

"I was told that we guys were going to be rewarded for our efforts by watching a three way girl session," said Todd. "There's now five girls here. How about a five way girl session?"

The guys started coming back to life, agreeing that this was a good idea. Slowly the girls started to show an interest, all being bisexual and easily aroused by both sexes. Some started reaching out for other girls and gradually each girl was in turn eating another's pussy and having her own eaten by someone else. It was obvious that they were enjoying this judging by the moans and body movements. After about eight minutes Julie showed the obvious signs of being about to cum and within a few seconds she was moaning into Lara's pussy as she thrashed about, being brought to her orgasm by Trudi. Her orgasm started a trend and within a few minutes all the girls had cum and most were on their way to a second cumming, a couple having changed partners. All girls came a second time and then collapsed, overcum by the sheer sexuality of the situation and ready for sleep after a tiring, fun filled day and evening. Everyone just snuggled up to someone else and went to sleep.

It was still almost dark when Lara awoke and looked around the room in the dim light. Strewn over the bed were gorgeous sleeping bodies, interlocked in embrace. What a wonderful experience to sleep with so many people, she thought. She carefully eased herself out of bed, untwining Tony's arms from around herself, and made her way to the bathroom before heading to her own accommodation to prepare for the day.