Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 03

Story Info
Another Day at the Office.
10.1k words
4.62
15.5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 3: Another Day at the Office

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

Muriel

Marcie realised that life was never going to be the same when she received a phone call on Monday morning. Everyone in the extended household had fully recovered from the Saturday opening night and had been debriefed during a relaxed Sunday afternoon. They all thought it had gone really well and were looking forward to weekly events each Saturday night. Financially it was highly successful, reported David, and at the rate they were going it would take less than a year to repay the loans taken out for the development, which everyone thought was exceptional. The girls, Todd and Chris were also very pleased with the tips they had received, enabling them to pay for their university studies rather than have to borrow money. After everyone who had to leave on Monday morning had left, and Pam had arrived for her usual cup of coffee with Marcie, the phone rang.

"Good morning, Marcie speaking."

"Good morning," the voice on the phone replied, "My name is Muriel. My husband and I were at 'Dana's' on Saturday night and we really enjoyed the show, I think. You see, I'm a bit nervous making this call; we have a few sexual problems. My husband and I have struggled with sex all our married lives. I was absolutely amazed to see women having orgasms on Saturday night. That was mindblowing. I'm ashamed to admit it but neither my husband nor I knew that women could have orgasms. I mean, like, we're sexually active and have intercourse once or twice a month, but we both thought that orgasms were just when men, oh, you know, squirted their stuff. We didn't know that women could have that intense sensation too."

Muriel paused for breath and Marcie interjected gently.

"You poor sweetie, how long have you been married?"

"We've been married for eight years," replied Muriel, obviously relieved to be answering questions rather than explaining her situation.

"Would you like to come around with your husband, or maybe first on your own, and we could chat about this?"

"That would be wonderful please."

"Ok, so when would suit you?"

"I'm free all day today if that's OK with you, but if that's too soon, just let me know. My husband has a well-paid job and he doesn't like me to have to work, says it's demeaning for a husband if his wife works because it means he doesn't earn enough. Do you think we're crazy?"

"No, absolutely not. Today would be just fine. How about you come round, you know where we are, about 11 o'clock. Would that suit you?"

"That would be wonderful. Thank you so much. I'll see you then. Do I need to bring anything?"

"No. just yourself in comfortable clothes. I'll see you then."

"Thank you. 'Bye."

"'Bye."

Pam was intrigued. She had heard one side of the conversation so Marcie filled her in with the details.

"Amazing. In this day and age some women still know absolutely nothing about how their bodies work. I wonder if she's ever seen her husband naked," said Pam.

"I'll have to ask her when she's here. Incredible when you think of all the sex you can see on the internet; she's obviously never looked at any porn sites. I wonder how they got to come here on Saturday."

"Well, I guess we don't have long to wait to find out. I'd better wear something besides this pool wrap and alpaca blanket I guess. Don't want to frighten her off before she even comes in the door."

Pam finished her coffee and headed back to her domain while Marcie changed into a loose-fitting top and skirt with sexy knickers and bra underneath.

Just before 11 the doorbell rang and Marcie greeted Muriel, noting her silver BMW sports car outside.

"Muriel, come on in."

Muriel did and Marcie escorted her into the conversation pit in the lounge.

"Would you like tea, coffee of something stronger?"

"Something stronger, if that's OK," replied Muriel, "This is really difficult and so embarrassing for me. If you have a wine that would be wonderful thanks. White if you have it please."

Marcie poured two chardonnays and returned to Muriel.

"Thank you."

"Now, I think you should start your story from the beginning. Start with your upbringing and schooling, then go on to your teenage years, then up to the present day," suggested Marcie.

"Well, my parents were very religious and so I had a restricted upbringing. Nakedness was not allowed. Do you know I had never seen a naked man until last Saturday? I only saw my husband naked on Sunday morning because I insisted. Anyway, my teenage years were dominated by the thoughts that men were bad and just wanted to make girls lose their virtue, although we were never told exactly what that meant. I met my husband at a church dance. All dances and meetings with boys were chaperoned. We'd never been alone at all until we got married. The first night of our honeymoon was a disaster. Neither of us knew what we were supposed to do. We were aroused and we thought we knew where to put things, but nobody told me about my hymen, and it hurt like hell with lots of blood. I thought I was dying. Anyway, he carried on and squirted his stuff in me. We went to a doctor the next day and she explained everything to us and also suggested I go on the pill, which I am still on."

Marcie listened to Muriel's story in amazement. Was it really possible that people were treating their children like this? It was almost child abuse, she decided.

"How old are you, Muriel?"

"I'm 28 and my husband is 29."

"Do you want children?"

"Oh yes, we've been trying for children for several years with no success. We think that we know how and my husband tells me that if he squirts his stuff into me then that will make a baby. Is that right?"

Marcie was floored. Muriel was taking contraceptive pills yet wanted to have children!

"Muriel, these pills you are taking, do you know what they're for?"

"No. The doctor just told me to keep taking them and I'd be ok."

"These pills stop you from having a child. If you want to have a child you have to stop taking the pills. Yes, your husband is right, his sperm, which is in the semen that he ejaculates into you when he has his orgasm, can fertilise an egg that is released from your ovary once a month. But only if you stop taking contraceptive pills."

"Oh," replied a very thoughtful and tearful Muriel. She reached over to Marcie and held her tightly as she sobbed onto her shoulder. She stayed like that for several minutes, her sobs wracking her body as she thought of all the wasted years when she could have had a lovely baby or two.

"Now," said Marcie after a few minutes, "It's time to start sex 101. Would you be more comfortable in our bedroom rather than the lounge because I want you to get naked and to explore your own female anatomy."

"Yes, that would be better I think."

They went to Marcie's bedroom and both undressed.

"Have you ever seen a female naked before last Saturday?"

"No, never. Naked bodies were the work of the devil, I was told."

"How can they be? They are made by God and are beautiful. Look at yours in the mirror. It's much the same as mine, except it is has fewer sags and wrinkles."

Muriel looked at both bodies in the mirror, then at Marcie's.

"Can I touch you please?"

"Yes, of course, go ahead."

Muriel explored Marcie with her fingers, gently touching her all over until she came to her crotch.

"Can I touch you down here?"

"Absolutely. Touch away. In fact, I'll lie down so it's easier for you."

Marcie lay on her back on the bed and spread her legs. Gradually, gently Muriel touched her pussy area.

"Why do you have your hair trimmed?"

"Because I like it like that and I think it makes me look more sexy."

"Oh."

Marcie reached down and spread her cunt lips.

"These lips are called labia," she explained, "There are inner and outer labia," she showed Muriel as she touched them. "Then up here is my clitoris or clit as it's often called and it hides under a hood." Marcie showed each part to Muriel and got her to touch them.

"Now, it's time for you to see yourself like this."

Marcie stood up and took a small magnifying mirror from the cupboard, placing it on the floor.

"Stand over this mirror with your legs apart."

Muriel did, and Marcie showed her and guided her fingers to touch all her female parts.

"Now, here is the entrance to your vagina or cunt and it's commonly known. This is the passageway to your womb or uterus where your husband puts his penis, or cock, prick, tool and lots of other commonly used words for it. Just run your fingers over these parts and feel how they feel inside you."

Muriel did this and Marcie noted the first signs of arousal as her lubrication started to appear.

"Feel the wetness starting to come? That shows that you're starting to get aroused and ready for sex. Does this happen when your husband arouses you?"

"I never let him touch me. All I do is to put some handcream here and then he just pushes his rigid cock into my cunt, are those the right words?"

"Yes, you've got the words right. But you mean he never uses his fingers on you? Never rubs your clit?"

"Oooh no, I would never let him do that. It's bad."

"Well actually, no it's not bad. It is a wonderful feeling and a loving thing for married couples to do. Do you ever rub his cock?"

"No, I was told not to, although a couple of times I have accidentally touched it."

"Well, the good news is that touching is not bad. You can touch each other wherever you like, however you like and it is a wonderfully loving thing to do. Now, would you like to experience your first orgasm?"

"I don't know. Will it hurt?"

"No, of course not. It will be wonderful and you will feel complete as a woman."

"So how will it happen without my husband being here?"

"I will use my fingers. Tonight, in bed, you can then guide your husband to do the same as I'm going to do now. Is that OK if I make you cum now?"

"Yes, of please, yes."

Muriel lay down on her back and Marcie started gently rubbing Muriel's pussy area, moving downwards to her slippery cunt, bringing lubrication to her clit. She gently pushed her finger into Muriel's cunt, pushing further to stimulate her G spot, rubbing that gently for a few minutes before coming back to her clit and starting to rub around that, her lips, hood, clit occasionally, back inside. She kept this up for many minutes while Muriel started to move her hips reflexively in fucking motions. Marcie kept up the movements and started to rub and squeeze Muriel's breasts, bringing one of Muriel's hands up to rub and squeeze her other breast. Muriel quickly caught on, and used both her hands on her breasts, leaving Marcie to focus on her clit area. Muriel came closer to her first ever orgasm.

"I'm going to pee," she said, trying to sit up.

"No you're not. That's how it feels when you're getting close to having an orgasm. Just relax and let what needs to happen, happen."

Muriel relaxed and continued to move her hips in increasingly wild movements.

"Ooohhh, ooohhh, oooohhhhhhh," she cried as she came for the first time, thrashing about on the bed, totally under the control of her first ever orgasm.

Gently Marcie slowed down her finger movements and Muriel came back to reality.

"Congratulations, sweetie, you've just had your first orgasm. How was it?"

"Ooohhh, that was wonderful," she reached up to hug Marcie, "Thank you so much."

"My pleasure. I'm just pleased I could help you."

Muriel looked for her clothes, suddenly becoming embarrassed to be naked in front of another woman.

"What's the matter?" asked Marcie

"I need to get dressed."

"Why?"

"Because I shouldn't be naked in front of someone else."

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Come with me." She held out her hand to Muriel, who took her hand and stood up. Marcie led her through to the spa pool. They both stepped into the warm water and sat down.

"How are you feeling now?" asked Marcie.

"Relaxed. I don't think I've ever felt this relaxed. Thank you so much. I've learnt so much today."

"Are you ready to learn more?"

"Oh yes please."

Marcie instructed her on what to do to make her cum, moving her hand just as she liked it, touching the places she liked being touched. Slowly Muriel's touches drove her towards orgasm and then she was there.

"Oooohhh, that's sooo good. Just keep doing that, I'm almost there, oooooohhhhhh, yessss."

Muriel looked at this beautiful woman who she had just made cum, thinking that's what she must have looked like. She then noticed that Marcie was relaxing, opening her eyes, and then she gave her a big hug and kiss.

"Thank you, Muriel. You're a very quick learner. That was lovely. Now you can give yourself an orgasm any time you like."

"I guess I can, but will I? I would certainly prefer Gerald, my husband, to give me orgasms rather than do it myself. It seems so much more loving from someone else, a real gift."

"Yes, that's true, so now you can train Gerald to do it for you. Of course you can also train him to arouse you before sex and then you will most likely find that you have an orgasm during sex, as you saw on Saturday night. Tell me, how did you both come here on Saturday night if you were so prudish about sex?"

"A friend gave us two tickets and said we'd really enjoy this new show. We thought it must have been opera or something. When we found what it was we were too embarrassed to leave, so we stayed. The rest, as they say, is history."

"I hope you'll be thanking your friend. Before you go, remind me to give him, or her, two free tickets to another show. I'll give you and Gerald two free tickets as well. Next show is booked out but you can use them whenever you like. We'll be having a couples night soon so that might be a good time to use them."

"Oh thank you. That would be great. What will you do on the couples night?"

"You'll have to come along to see."

They climbed out of the pool, dried themselves and went through to Marcie's room to dress. Muriel then thanked Marcie again.

"I think it would be a good idea if you like to bring Gerald along for a session, don't you? You and Gerald could meet with maybe Todd and Dana and do some couples sex therapy. There will be a charge for that, but I'll throw in this morning's meeting for free."

"That would be wonderful, thank you so much. I'll most likely have to drag him along but we'll see what happens. Thank you, I'll be in touch."

"Hang on a second," said Marcie, as she went through to her office. She came back with four tickets for a show.

"Here you are, two for you and two for your friend."

"Thank you so much once again," said Muriel.

The two women hugged each other again and Marcie watched Muriel drive off in her car. Poor woman, she thought, all that wasted time, wasted youth. Restrictive religion and religious parents have a lot to answer for.

She went back inside and visited Pam for lunch, over which she told her about Muriel and Gerald.

"That's amazing," agreed Pam. I thought we were a bit naïve when we first met you and Greg, but nothing like that."

Neil

A short time later the phone rang once again.

"Good afternoon, Marcie speaking."

"Good afternoon," replied a distraught sounding young man, "Is Rochelle there please?"

Marcie somehow knew from the young man's tone that something was very wrong.

"Not at present, sorry, who is calling?"

"It's Neil here. Rochelle went away last summer and hasn't come back. I really need to find her to say goodbye."

"Well, I might be able to help find her for you. Tell me what happened."

"We were surfing, we surfed a lot, sort of the endless summer thing, and the waves were huge this day. I saw her wipeout and next thing her board came high out of the water and landed on her. I didn't see her after that but some people brought her in from the surf, I think, and then when I asked about her they told me she had gone. I just didn't get to say goodbye to her."

Tears welled in Marcie's eyes at what this poor guy must have suffered during the past six months.

"Tell me what she looked like and what she was wearing and that will help me find her for you."

"She's about five six, blonde hair to her neck, slim and very sexy and was wearing a hot pink bikini."

"I think I know just the person you are looking for." Marcie consulted her program to see when Dana would be home – 2.30pm. "She should be back here about 4pm. Would you like to call in then?"

"I'd love to. Thank you so much. That's great you know where she is. I'll see you then."

Marcie texted Dana that she had a client for 4pm, to be home by 3.45 and to buy herself a hot pink bikini swim suit on the way.

Dana arrived home at 3.15 and asked her Mom what the story was.

"This guy Neil phoned. He was very upset, says he's been looking for his surfer girlfriend, Rochelle, since she went missing while they were surfing last summer. From what he said it sounds like she came off her board. The board knocked her unconscious and she drowned. He apparently didn't even get to see her after she was dragged out of the water; he was just told that she had gone, meaning, I guess, had died. So he needs completion and you're the closest girl I know to Rochelle's description. So you're her, and I'm sure that with your psychology training you'll be able to help him greatly so he can get on with his life. You'll need to wear the bikini because that's what she wore when he last saw her."

"Oh, the poor guy. I can certainly help him reach completion. I'll go and get ready for him."

At 3.55 Neil knocked at the door. Marcie let him in, did the necessary admin and then called out for Dana.

"Rochelle, Neil's here for you."

Dana came running down the stairs wearing her hot pink bikini and threw herself into Neil's arms.

"Oh, darling, I've missed you so much. I'm so glad I've found you after all this time. I'm also so sorry that I had to leave so suddenly without saying goodbye. Thank goodness I've found you again."

Neil hugged and kissed Rochelle with tears streaming down his face.

"Oh sweetheart, I've found you, I've found you. How wonderful. Why did you leave me?"

"It was just my time to go and I tried but I couldn't stay. I'm only here for a short time so we'd better make the most of it. Come with me, I have a surprise for you."

Rochelle led Neil through to the spa pool.

"Come on, honey, time to get your gear off," she said.

She stripped him down to his pair of board shorts, leaving those on as she left her bikini on, and they jumped in the pool. She sat on his knee, cuddling into him.

"Tell me about all the good times we had, darling, just remind me of the fun times."

Neil started 'reminding' Rochelle how they met, the places they had surfed on their endless summer trips around the world. Eventually he came back to the last fateful surf.

"I was sitting on the beach watching you surf and then I saw you do a wipeout and come off your board. What happened after that? I couldn't see because of the huge waves."

Rochelle snuggled in closer. "The board flew into the air and landed on me. I tried really hard to get back to you but my arms and legs just wouldn't work. I just entered a very peaceful place and then I saw you on the beach, waiting for me. I tried really hard to tell you I was fine but you didn't seem to hear me. I watched as people brought my body in from the sea and tried to resuscitate me, but that didn't work. Nobody thought to talk to you or tell you what happened. Eventually they took my body away in an ambulance and one of the people told you that I had gone. But I'm really here with you always, just that most of the time you can't see me. Anyway, let's say goodbye in a better way, shall we?"