Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 06

Story Info
Sex education classes.
11.9k words
4.69
26.3k
13
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 6: Sex Education Classes

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

When they woke in the morning the three of them spent their last few minutes in bed cuddling and kissing each other.

"You are a wonderful lover, darling," said Becks, "You made me cum so hard last night."

"Thank you sweetheart," replied David, "I came really hard too. You're most welcome to come here for an encore anytime you like."

"Thank you. I'll certainly take you up on that offer. How do you feel about all this, Pam?"

"Well, I am so pleased to see David enjoying sex like he used to when I felt like it. For me now sex is a real chore and I don't like it or want it, but I do enjoy seeing David enjoying you younger women. So thank you for helping to keep my husband sane," Pam said, smiling at Becks.

"Time to get up I think," announced David. He and Becks gave each other brief caresses , kissed Pam and they all got out of bed. Becks picked up her clothes from the floor and blew a kiss as she walked back to her bedroom completely naked.

Chris and Gabby were lying in bed, still united after their morning session when Becks walked in.

"Good morning, lovers," she greeted them, "How was your night without me?"

"You'll need to stay here," said Gabby, "Chris was insatiable. All he could do was imagine you getting fucked, which turned him on and he then fucked me."

"Oooohhhh, that must've been fun for you both. Did you get any sleep?"

"Yes, plenty," replied Chris.

"No, virtually none," replied Gabby.

"Aha, so the truth is being distorted by your perceptions. Figures. So Chris, I'm available now if you want me," said Becks eying his still moderately hard cock, glistening with their combined juices.

"Well, I guess we can be late for breakfast. Come here, lover." He reached out for Becks, who knelt on the edge of the bed before toppling on top of him.

"I've got things to do and I'm hungry," said Gabby. "Have fun."

As Gabby left for her shower, Becks sat astride Chris' legs and slowly stroked his cock, encouraging it to grow to its full length, which it did in only a couple of minutes. She then moved up the bed until her cunt entrance was directly over his cock, lifted herself up and sat down hard, impaling herself on its full length. Becks leant forward on Chris, her hard nipples pressed into his chest.

"That feels soooo good," she cooed in his ear.

"It sure does, darling. I missed you last night even you were only away for a short time."

"Yes, and I missed you too, even though David is a wonderful lover and he brought me to lots of orgasms."

They moved together gently until Becks came up with an idea.

"Can we try something different please?" she asked.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

Becks didn't answer but rolled over towards her side table and reached into the drawer, bringing out a short piece of thin rope.

"See how you like this."

She sat up, disconnecting from his cock, and squeezed his ball sac until his balls were above the base of his cock against his pubic bone. She then placed the centre of the rope across the upper side of the base of his cock and pulled down between his legs tightly, trapping his balls up high. She then crossed over the rope ends, pulled them between his arse cheeks, tied a single knot, then brought them around his hips and tied them together in front of his abdomen.

"Right, let's see how that feels for you," she said with a grin.

Becks remounted Chris, sitting down on his cock once again and impaling herself almost fully. She then watched Chris' face as she slowly and deliberately sat down fully on his cock, crushing his balls between her sex saddle and his pubic bone. A look of pain crossed his face, tempered by the wonderful feelings of being inside her cunt.

"That hurts, yet feels good at the same time," he said.

"Good. That's what it was meant to do," she replied, grinning. "Let's see how it goes if I do this."

She leant forward as she had been before, thrusting her pussy forward to press against him, exerting greater pressure on his balls. She noticed him wincing and trying to pull away, while his body tried to push forwards to move further into her soft lubricated cunt.

"That hurts so good," he said.

"Great," she smiled, "Let's keep fucking until we both cum."

She moved slowly and deliberately backwards and forwards on top of him, focussing on keeping pressure on his balls while at the same time feeling his cock moving smoothly and sensually inside her cunt, stimulating her erotically. She could also feel his balls pressing against her clit, massaging it and pushing her closer towards her orgasm.

"Oh darling," she whispered, "That feels so wonderful. If we keep this up for much longer I'll be cumming."

"Hmmmm, so will I," he replied. "It's really strange, it's the most sensual pain I've ever felt. It feels really wonderful having my balls massage your clit, even though it crushes and hurts them."

After another few minutes Becks could take no more. She thrust forward as hard as she could with his cock fully inside her and came hard.

"Oooohhhh, darling, I'm cumming, it's so good, push it in me, fill me with your cum now."

The added pressure and pain, along with her words, pushed Chris over the brink and he came hard, squirting his cum against her cervix, feeling her cunt muscles contracting around his cock, milking him of every last drop.

They lay like that for a few moments until Gabby came back in the room.

"You two still at it?" she asked.

The lovers did not reply, feeling any answer would be superfluous, but gently kissed then rolled apart. Becks untied and removed the rope, which Gabby looked at enquiringly.

"It holds his balls up high so when we fuck I crush his balls at the same time," explained Becks. "It felt great for me as his balls massaged my clit."

"It was painful for me," added Chris, "But a wonderful sexy pain. I'll let you do it too if you like."

"Hmmm, sounds like a good idea. Tonight, maybe, if you've recovered enough."

"I'll be fully recovered by tonight. Consider it a date."

Chris and Becks left the bed and showered together before they all dressed and went to breakfast. Once they were there, the last group to arrive, Marcie greeted them all and discussed what was planned for the day, what bookings they had and who would be required for those. With Dana, Gabby, Trudi and Julie working on their university studies, it left Becks as the only young woman available for daytime duties, so she was given four bookings, three gentlemen and a woman who wanted her to supervise a Sybian session. Greg was assigned to a non-orgasmic woman who had decided it was time to experience this pleasure, and David and Pam were on cleaning, household and administration duties.

Marcie wanted to delve deeper into the possibilities of running sex education classes for college students so made an appointment to visit the local principal, Don, who she had met the previous day. During that meeting they agreed to a trial series of classes for junior, middle and senior students, the junior and middle classes to be more theoretical and help at the campus, while the senior class, for students 18 years of age and over, were to be held at 'Dana's' and would include a practical component. All classes were to be voluntary and non-assessable, and the junior and middle classes required parental consent.

After discussion of the possible curriculum and remuneration, it was agreed that Marcie would put together an outline of the courses together with a proposed letter to be sent to the parents to explain the aim of each course and seek their permission for their children to attend. They parted with an overview of the program in outline form and a tentative starting date of the second week of the first semester after the current break. This gave Marcie only a couple of weeks to put everything together so she spent the remainder of the day working on the myriad of details that needed to be finalised.

At dinner, cooked by Todd and Trudi, Marcie outlined the meeting with Don and there was great interest and intense discussion about what should be taught and how it should be taught. They decided that the sexual part of the course should be taught in the wider social and interpersonal relationship context, so that it was not seen as somehow different and 'special' from normal everyday life. It was considered that the 'specialness' with which sex was treated was one of the main factors in the increase in sexually related crimes.

"One of the main problems is that sex is pushed at guys in particular and they are often made to feel inadequate unless they are able to 'prove' their masculinity by having a sexy girlfriend or being able to brag about their conquests," commented Chris. "The problem with this is that women tend to be seen as simply chattels rather than partners in an equal relationship."

"It's not all one way," added Becks, "I had huge peer pressure to have sex and 'catch a man'. I was made to feel totally inadequate until I was pregnant, proof that I had been sexually active. You all know the unfortunate outcome of that relationship. I feel that one of the aspects that we should be teaching is that everyone is perfectly OK by themselves until they wish to find a partner. So it becomes an issue of self-esteem rather than sexuality."

There was general agreement with this, especially for the junior and middle classes. The senior class was seen as being a bit different, with an emphasis on making love rather than having sex.

"Young people get such mixed messages these days," commented Dana. "It's as though loving sex was bad and wrong yet at the same time it is being pushed hard everywhere. Privacy seems to have disappeared and as soon as a couple do decide to make love, they may just end up having a quickie in the car and then they feel they have to brag about it to all their friends on social media. It's really sickening. Sexual relations should be a private and beautiful thing between loving people, not something for all your friends to know about."

"This is all part of the social pressure syndrome," added Julie. "It cheapens sex to a quick act to get your rocks off, rather than the most beautiful experience a couple can have together. So we need to emphasise that sex is special and beautiful but also remove the prudishness associated with the naked human body."

"I totally agree," contributed Todd, "I really love this place because we're all very happy wandering about naked, bathing in the spa pool and the big pool in summer completely nude, with no thought that we have to have sex or anything further unless we wish to. So many people in society consider that nudity is really bad because they associate it with sex. That's garbage. The human body is beautiful beyond words but the unfortunate connotations that displaying it seems to have causes even court judges to comment that rape victims were 'asking for it' by wearing certain revealing clothing."

"That, of course, only makes the situation worse," added David. "What are women to do? If they dress conservatively they are considered dowdy; if they dress attractively they are classed as being provocative. Where's the individual responsibility here?"

"We also have the aspect of casual sex," added Gabby. "Not everyone wants a relationship. If a guy doesn't want a relationship, doesn't want or can't afford a hooker, and is tired of masturbating, what is the option? Casual sex. But often this is judged as being bad or wrong. People seem to think that love must be a prelude to all sexual encounters and lust is bad. It's not only with guys either. If I see a guy with a great bod at a party and want to have sex with him, what's wrong with that? Provided he is agreeable, why not? Yet if I did that all the time I would probably be called a slut, while if a guy acted in the same way he would be seen as being a stud. I'm just lucky I have Chris who looks after all my needs." She smiled at Chris who gave her a wink in return.

"Then there's the whole other aspect of kinks that people put into sexual relationships," commented Pam. "We all do this using BDSM in the Dungeon, practising polyamory and swapping partners. These would be considered perversions by some and perfectly normal by us. I guess it's unlikely that these would be included in even the senior course. Maybe have a post-grad course for these as add-ons."

"If we are going to teach these students thoroughly, there's certainly a huge field to cover even without the add-ons," said Greg. "We need to go into ethics, law, morality, relationships, psychology as well as the biology and science of sex. And that doesn't even include cultural differences and the history associated with sex which is what modern views are based upon. We could run a full year course, not just an hour per week. However, I guess we have to work with what we have."

"So we have to come up with curricula for these three class levels for approval by the College Board within a couple of weeks. Can we do it?" asked Marcie.

Everyone agreed that this was a tight, though possible, goal. They divided themselves into pairs or small groups and each chose an area to consider. They agreed to bring back their ideas on Wednesday evening for a round table discussion and the start of the curriculum writing process.

After their prolonged dinner, everyone except Chris and Gabby, who were on clean up duty, had free time to study or relax. Many continued the dinner discussion in small groups, making notes and suggesting links to other areas that could be included. As the evening progressed they had supper and all ended up again in the spa pool, still deep in discussion.

Marcie asked if they had any conclusions they wished to contribute yet so that she could proceed tomorrow but nobody had reached that stage yet. She then outlined the bookings for the following day and bade them all a very good night. As she left the pool she winked at Todd and beckoned him to her. He excused himself to Dana and Trudi, climbed out of the pool and met with Marcie a short distance away. Marcie threw her arms around Todd and pressed her body against his.

"Darling," she whispered in his ear, "I so need your big thick cock in me tonight. Greg has given me the OK to sleep in your bed, do you think either Trudi or Dana would like to sleep with Greg?"

"I'm sure something can be arranged," Todd assured her. "Why don't you go to my bed and I'll join you as soon as I have made arrangements."

"That's great by me. See you soon, lover."

Todd returned to the pool and slipped between Dana and Trudi.

"What was that all about?" asked Dana.

"Your Mom wants to sleep with me tonight. She wondered if either you or Trudi would like to swap and sleep with your Dad."

"Oooohhhh, yes, "replied Dana, "It seems ages since daddy fucked me. Do you want to do a team session, Trudi?"

"Yes, definitely," Trudi chuckled. "Let's ask Becks if she wants to swap as well."

Becks jumped at the idea of sleeping with Todd so Becks, Dana and Trudi left the pool with Todd, Becks and Todd going to Todd's room while Dana and Trudi went to wait for Greg.

When Todd walked in Marcie greeted him again with a full-contact embrace. She looked over his shoulder and noticed Becks as well and realised what was happening.

"Lucky Greg," she said, "I'm guessing he won't be up for much tomorrow."

"I'm guessing I won't either if I have my way with you two gorgeous wenches," replied Todd, picking up Marcie and laying her on the bed. "OK, how do you want it?"

Marcie glanced at Becks, who have a quick nod of her head, which Todd noticed.

"We've been discussing what we'd do with you for a couple of days now," said Marcie, "So I want you to lie on the bed while we tie your wrists and ankles to the bed corners. Then we're going to torture you mercilessly."

Marcie and Becks tied Todd on his back then started tickling him gently. They knew that he was extremely ticklish and were pleased with his responses as he tried in vain to escape the torture. Gradually the tickle torture focussed more on his genitals with Marcie using a feather to caress his rigid cock as Becks tickled the inside of his thighs.

Marcie then used some thin rope to loosely tie his cock so that it was vertical and then mounted Todd, holding her cunt lips just above his cock head while Becks continued to tickle his cock with a feather.

Todd was moving his hips in a fucking movement, attempting unsuccessfully to touch Marcie's lips with his cock head. Marcie gently tickled his nipples, causing them to harden, while Becks pulled downwards on his balls, squeezing them gently. After several minutes of this, which seemed like an eternity to Todd, Marcie lowered herself onto his cock, impaling herself fully until his cock head pressed against her cervix.

Becks took another soft rope and tied it gently around his balls, then added several heavy rubber bands and fastened those to the end of the bed, creating continuous tension on his ball sac. Marcie lifted herself off Todd and untied the rope from around his cock. The downward tension on his balls kept his cock vertical as Marcie and Becks swapped places, with Becks now slipping onto Todd's cock until she was fully impaled.

Marcie then straddled Todd again, facing his feet and face to face with Becks. Becks lifted herself off Todd and slid slightly backwards, allowing Marcie to slip Todd's cock into her cunt and impale herself on him once again. She then lifted off and Becks impaled herself again.

The two women kept this up for many minutes, driving Todd crazy with the slow fucking and slightly different feel of their cunts. Marcie and Becks developed a rhythm that allowed them to alternately fuck Todd at the same time as they kissed and fondled each other's back and breasts. Todd found that he didn't have enough stimulation to even approach orgasm while the women, with their additional stimulation, were getting closer to theirs.

Marcie lifted up and instead of transferring Todd's cock to Becks, the women moved apart slightly and fed his cock between their pussies, then sat down. Todd could feel their engorged clits pressing into the base of his cock from both top and bottom. Becks and Marcie pressed together and lifted and sat down in unison, over and over, using Todd's cock like a dildo between them, rubbing their clits and arousing themselves.

Marcie broke rhythm first. She screwed up her face with concentration and started moving rapidly backwards and forwards. This new rhythm was quickly joined by Becks, who also closed her eyes in concentration. As both women approached their orgasms, their movements became more violent on top of Todd, stretching his balls and causing him to move on the bed.

Becks came first, stopping all movement and throwing her head back as she came in silent orgasm, then she began thrashing her hips backwards and forwards, crushing Todd's poor cock between their two pubic bones and stimulating Marcie's orgasm. Marcie's hips joined Becks' rhythm and she also threw her head back, making a high keening sound as her orgasm washed over her.