Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 07

Story Info
First BDSM Night.
5.6k words
4.55
23.1k
7
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 7: First BDSM Night

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

The night had finally arrived. The whole crew had spent the day bringing equipment from the Dungeon into the show area, organising games and activities and finally, after an early dinner, they had dressed in their costumes and were ready to greet their guests.

Right from the start the publicity material had emphasised that it was an evening for participation, that guests would find new challenges to consider and, hopefully, accept this evening. The rules for the night had been publicised, a copy going to each person as they booked their attendance. It was hoped that they would all get into the mood to participate and play full out. Marcie had recommended in the brochures that guests might like to dress up in some form of BDSM or sexy costume.

All 'Dana's' team were ready by 7.30pm when the first guests started to arrive. They were close to the entrance, dressed in a variety of costumes as Doms/Dommes, slaves, sluts and subs depending on their choices for the evening. Once the guests started arriving they could see that their worst fears, that nobody would get into the swing of the BDSM event, were not realised. Everyone who arrived, outwardly dressed for a formal evening, were found to be wearing extremely sexy outfits once the outer clothing was removed in the foyer, named and stored by an attentive leather-clad David and his G-string-clad assistant Gabby.

As the guests entered, the team ushered them to seats at small tables, usually in pairs or groups of four, with a few larger groups including a noisy group of ten, four guys and six women, all dressed in extremely brief and sexy attire. It was very obvious that this was different clientele from normal Saturday evenings. These were here for fun and experiences, not just to watch and fondle naked girls.

Todd and Greg acted as waiters, delivering drink orders to the tables. Both men were naked except for cock pouches. It was obvious to everyone that they both had raging erections inside those pouches due both to the sexiness of the women and to the frequency with which these women felt and stroked their male appendages. It was certainly going to be quite a night, they decided while waiting for orders at the bar.

The stage had been removed and around the large room there were several sets of frames with ropes and straps attached, two horizontal frames, several other pieces of equipment to which people could be tied in various positions and the Sybian, of course. There were racks of whips, canes, helmets, blindfolds, gags and other paraphernalia scattered around the room.

By 8.15pm Marcie considered that everyone had probably arrived so she moved into the centre of the room to start proceedings. To begin with she welcomed them all to the first BDSM evening and hoped there would be many more to follow. She commented that she had a waiting list for tonight that was longer than the list of attendees, so there would definitely be more evenings such as this in the near future.

Marcie introduced her team to the guests, explaining that their role was not to experience punishment at the hands of the guests or each other, nor to administer punishment, but they were there to guide, suggest, encourage and, most importantly, maintain high safety standards. She emphasised that the whole evening was one of role playing.

"If you are here with your partner and you've had a tiff on the way here, this is not the time to punish each other for this. Do that at home. Punishment here is done in a considerate, loving manner. If this is a problem for you, please leave now and collect a refund at the door."

Nobody moved, so Marcie assumed that everyone was here for a good time.

While Marcie had been talking, each of the team members had moved to a piece of pre-assigned equipment. Marcie now went around each team member teaching the guests what the equipment could be used for and any precautions that needed to be exercised during its use.

"Remember that some equipment can be dangerous, particularly if it restricts breathing or circulation. Remember the law of fifteen. Breathing must not be restricted for more than fifteen seconds, circulation cannot be restricted for more than fifteen minutes. The team member in charge of each station has training in this and if you are told to remove something or to stop, please do so immediately."

When Marcie taught about whipping, she emphasised that the punishment was loving and gentle and that skin was not to be broken nor serious bruising or welts made.

"If you really want to beat hell out of somebody, do it somewhere else, not here."

After the twenty minute introduction she then told everyone that it was time for them to start participating. She pointed out that obviously there was not enough equipment for everyone to be participating all the time, so there were plenty of opportunities to observe what others were doing.

"Remember, however, if you are watching others acting out their own scene, just watch without interrupting. If you want to ask questions, wait till after the scene is finished when I'm sure everyone will be willing to share the experience and answer your questions."

The team members had been instructed in hygiene, ensuring that equipment was cleaned thoroughly after each scene and that condoms were available for use if required by participants. They were reminded of the SOP that all team members were to wear condoms if engaging in sexual activities with non-team members.

Marcie added a final request. "One final request that I have to make, everyone, is that if you wish to engage in sexual activity together, please wait until after midnight. There is no reason for this, it's just that very often once you have relieved the sexual tension that naturally builds, all you want to do is sleep. So have fun first, sex later. The exceptions to this are the use of the Sybian, Hitachi vibrator and the Venus 2000 masturbation devices. All of these have modifications to allow a person to be attached to them and masturbated to many orgasms. So if you want to experience a different dimension to your sex life you are welcome to use these whenever you wish."

As expected, once Marcie was finished most people waited to see what others would do. Marcie waited a few moments and then told them she would help start the ball rolling. She called Julie over, having asked if she was happy with this before the show started, and took her to a frame, selecting a multi tailed whip on the way.

Marcie locked Julie's ankles into the hoisting ropes then asked her to bend over and touch the floor. As she did so, Marcie pulled on the ropes, raising Julie's feet into the air and forcing her to support her weight on her hands. Continuing to haul on the ropes, she raised Julie's feet until her hands just left the floor, then tied the rope off.

As planned, Julie was wearing a very short, split skirt with nothing beneath, and a sheer half-bra to support her breasts. Once she was upside down, her skirt fell easily around her abdomen and her breasts fell free from her bra, leaving her pussy and breasts totally exposed to Marcie's whip.

Marcie stepped back to examine her victim. She swished her whip in the air a few times, to enhance the air of expectation. She noticed that most people were now standing for a better view, guys in particular crowding forward for a good look at Julie's many charms. Marcie pulled the sideways ropes that controlled how widely spread Julie's legs were, widening them to the maximum, exposing her open pussy to the audience. Marcie rubbed some cream onto Julie's pussy, then, stepped back and brought the whip down on her pussy moderately hard.

Julie's body convulsed and she gave a short, sharp scream of surprise. Everyone saw Marcie break into a broad grin.

"You like that, don't you slut?" she asked Julie.

"Oh yes, Mistress. Please beat my pussy some more."

Marcie gave her another five strokes on her pussy, then she bent down and gave her breasts eight strokes, four to each breast.

"How does that feel now?" she asked.

"Mmmm, wonderful, thank you mistress. Please beat me some more."

"No I won't, but I will offer you to anyone here who wants to beat you." Marcie turned to the guests. "Would anyone like to help me beat slut Julie?"

There were, of course many volunteers, both men and women, and they formed a queue, each one taking it in turns to land a whip stroke on Julie's pussy or breasts. While this was happening the guests also drifted off to other activities, introducing themselves to the other team members and asking what activities they would recommend.

By the time the queue had dwindled, most of the guests were either involved in their own scenes in various places in the room or were watching those involved and waiting their turn.

Marcie lowered Julie to the ground and thanked her.

"I really enjoyed that," said Julie as she tucked her rosy breasts back into her sheer bra. "It's surprising how gentle everyone was, as though they were afraid to hurt me. Didn't they know I'm a pain slut?"

"No, they don't know that, and probably just as well too," said Julie. "Now, off you go to your station with the Sybian. I'm sure there will be lots of women who want to use that tonight."

Todd took over the supervision of the frame that Julie had used and Marcie walked through the whole room, keeping an eye on things generally. She was frequently stopped by guests who asked for her ideas or opinions and after a short time they would go to a piece of equipment which was either not being used or had a small queue. Marcie noticed that Julie had several women waiting to use the Sybian and a group of men surrounding it watching beautiful women experience mindblowing orgasms. Many of the men had obviously left their partners to watch, their partners may have been in the group of women surrounding the new Venus 2000 male masturbation toy which had only arrived the previous day. As Marcie watched one guy was cumming hard as the machine milked his cock dry while a woman, possibly his partner, squeezed and caressed his balls.

Also popular with the men was the station where a woman was tied into a frame, a leather harness was attached around her hips and a Hitachi vibrator was fitted to the harness, held tightly against her clit, bringing her to as many orgasms as she could stand, or as her partner wished her to have. Pam gave over control of the scene to the woman's partner and enjoyed watching the woman cum hard again and again until she was begging her partner to release her. As Marcie watched, one woman had eight orgasms within a few minutes before finally passing out. Pam released her into her partner's arms and they walked away a few minutes later with big smiles on their faces.

Marcie also noticed that it wasn't just the guys who wanted to whip their partner's pussies and breasts. She was very surprised that during the evening about a third of the time it was a woman whipping her partner's cock and balls as he was immobilised in bondage.

The party of ten went from station to station, cheering each other on and daring the active participants to experience ever more painful activities. Their usual request when they went to a new station was to ask what was the most painful thing that could be done here. They then drew lots to see who would experience this and who would administer it. Apparently they arranged that the person who was punished had his or her name withdrawn for two stations after that punishment to prevent them having to suffer too frequently.

Marcie saw them all cheer when one of the women rode the Sybian. Julie asked how long she would like to ride and she said she didn't know, but the remainder of the group made comments such as forever. Eventually the group decided that she should ride until she was unconscious and had Julie tie her into the machine. The poor (or lucky) woman came very quickly, gasping and panting as she screamed her way through her first orgasm. Instead of slackening off the Sybian at that point, they boosted it to 80%, driving the woman to a second orgasm less than a minute later, followed by a third and a fourth in rapid succession. By this time her partner was becoming concerned and tried to stop it but was outvoted, the speed was increased to 100% and the woman forced into three more orgasms in rapid succession before she passed out. Julie watched as she was released, revived and walked away slowly with the group. When the same group returned to Julie again a few hours later she asked the woman how it all was.

"Absolutely fantastic," she replied with a huge smile. "I'll be back here again frequently, I can see that. Who needs a partner with a Sybian?"

Julie was pleased for her and watched as another woman in the group had a similar experience.

Dana was overseeing a station where women could experience riding a wooden horse. Several women and about twice as many men were watching as a shapely blonde was tied into the frame, with her arms tied to the side posts at shoulder level and ankles tied to them loosely just above the floor. The square wooden board was suspended between her spread legs with that an edge of the board uppermost. The board was raised between her legs until it was just touching her bare pussy, and was then raised further forcing her to stand on tip toes. After a few minutes her muscles tired and she dropped slightly, pushing her tender pussy onto the sharp corner of the board. She cried out and raised herself, but her muscles wouldn't take the strain for long and she was soon again punishing her pussy on the board edge. As Dana watched she started sobbing, in obvious pain yet unwilling to use the safe word that Dana had given her before she started. She continued for twenty minutes before using the safe word, after which the board was immediately lowered to applause from those watching. Her partner and many of the onlookers examined her red and swollen cunt lips and clit before the couple slowly walked away with their arms around each other and another woman took her place in the frame.

This next woman was really into pain. Once she was in position she asked Dana to attach clips to her cunt lips and to tie these to her legs so that her lips were widely spread and unable to protect her sex saddle from the ravages of the sharp edge of the board. She then wanted to be leant forwards so that her clit would be in hard contact with the board. As her leg muscles tired and she made more frequent and harder contact with the board, she started writhing her hips to try to relieve the pressure, instead punishing her clit as it moved over the sharp edge. After several minutes of this she was alternately sobbing and screaming in pain, pleading with Dana and her partner, who had a raging erection, to end this torture, but refusing to use the safe word which would have brought her immediate relief. After 25 minutes of this she used the safe word and was immediately released, supported by her partner while several of the onlookers examined her bleeding sex saddle and clit. After a few minutes recovery she was helped to a set by her partner and Marcie applied some antiseptic cream to her wounds. Dana sterilised the board and continued with business as usual, though at a lesser level of commintment.

A short time later Dana noticed this couple again as she was supporting him while his balls were being stretched. As Dana watched, she put an additional two pound weight on the hanger attached to his balls, causing him to writhe in agony and beg to be released, yet not use the safe word. After she had added a further three pound she took a short piece of cane and started beating his balls quite hard. By now he was in obvious distress and Dana was concerned in case some permanent damage was done, so she asked him if he wanted to stop and reminded him of the safe word. He thanked her but said he was fine to continue. His partner continued to beat his balls, then added a further two pound after which he used the safe word, was released with his swollen red balls hanging low in their sac. Again they walked away, apparently none the worse for their experiences, arms around each other. This couple were obviously into serious pain, Dana concluded.

Becks was supervising the small attachments counter where people could go to borrow small attachments, like nipple, ball, labia and clit clamps, pins and needles, for enhancement of a variety of sensations. Her role was to advise on how and where to place these devices and also to insist that the clamping devices be only attached for a maximum of fifteen minutes. She also advised regarding the maintenance of sterility for the needles and pins and the placement of these on the body. She would, if asked, apply both the clamps and the sharp objects in accordance with the person's or, usually, the partner's instructions.

Marcie checked with her occasionally to ensure that no dangerous piercings or clampings were being undertaken. While she was there she watched as a woman's partner pushed thick needles through both his partner's nipples, receiving in turn two needles through his cock head. He then attached four clamps to each of her pussy lips and she attached four clamps to each side of his ball sac. They walked away carefully to show off their new hardware before it was time to remove them.

Marcie arrived at a frame where the group of ten had one of their number upside down and were whipping her pussy and breasts, causing her to scream at each blow in obvious pain. Marcie was concerned both because of the screaming and because of the number of people who were doing the whipping. She bent down and spoke softly to the woman.

"Just have time out for a couple of minutes. Really, do you want them to stop or is it OK for you?"

"It's really wonderful," replied the woman, "If they keep doing that I'll cum. I'm really close. Please let them continue."

Marcie gave the group a nod and they continued beating her pussy, clit and breasts. A few minutes later the woman went into convulsions as she came hard. The group waited until she stopped cumming, then resumed the beating. Again she came hard after about two minutes. Marcie realised that they knew what they were doing and that the woman was really enjoying herself, so she moved on.

By midnight Marcie noted that many couples had joined with each other as groups, forming several large groups in addition to the group of ten. Amazing how shared experiences bring people together she thought. She noticed a few people looking at their watches and discussing quietly with their partners. Obviously, they really wanted to have sex and had waited until midnight, but were now trying to summon up the courage to maybe be first to initiate sexual relations. Marcie went to the switchboard and turned the wall lights down in a signal that she hoped would allow those who wanted sex to find a dark corner in which to engage. After a few minutes she noticed this signal had been correctly interpreted by several people who were engaged in energetic sex on reclining chairs or sofas in some of the less frequented places in the room.

12