Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 08

Story Info
The Family Gathering.
27k words
4.5
19.9k
14
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 8: The Family Gathering

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

At last the day had arrived. At breakfast Marcie briefed the residents on the weekend's program.

"It's the big weekend, at last. So here's the overview for you. Local family members will arrive sometime this afternoon while those from out of town should start arriving about midday. Greg will be collecting some from the airport so here's the schedule for you, sweetheart," said Marcie handing Greg a printed sheet. "Use the people carrier. Trudi, Todd, Dana, Chris, Becks and Gabby, I'll need you around here to meet and greet the guests, settle them into their rooms, here's the room schedule," another printed list, this time for Todd, "And then they can be given refreshments by the pool. Chris, can you just give the pool a last minute check, make sure the pH is correct and there's no leaves in it. We have printed programs for the guests as well as plans of the place so they don't get lost and these will be in their bags, along with a few other goodies. One of those goodies is a commemorative ring. On Sunday a piercer will be here to fit these rings if people want them fitted. That's all explained in the leaflet and there will be a booking list for the piercer."

"Now, there is one thing. Some of the guests may not be comfortable about running around naked at first. We're used to it and think nothing of it," she glanced around the table at eight naked chests, "I think those of our relations who have been raised here will be quite happy with the idea. However, their partners may be a little shy at first. So when they arrive please give them each a pool wrap for them to put on if they wish. It's explained in their leaflets anyway. As usual in naturist spas, please ensure that you and they sit or lie on towels. Just a health precaution. As for what you wear when you greet them, I suggest a brief covering of genitals would be a good idea, maybe a pool wrap, a brief bikini thong, a cock pouch for guys, something that indicates respect for them while also indicating that nakedness is both acceptable and expected. It's quite possible that this message will have already been received by them and they will be really keen to strip off. If that's the case, then encourage them. Of course you'll need to wear real clothes to collect people from the airport, Greg, otherwise you'll probably be arrested.

"I'm not allocating any person any specific job; just fill in as you need to. When people start gathering under the shade sails by the pool can you all please ensure that they are served drinks. There is a supply of beer, wine, non-alcoholic drinks and water in the drink cooler outside. Can you all please make certain that it is kept full."

"So what is the overall program again?" asked Trudi.

"This afternoon is a simple meet and greet. Let everyone get to know each other. After all, it is many years in some cases since we saw these people and we haven't even met some of their partners and children. Then we have dinner poolside, then an informal time when we can use the spa facilities. We have the run of the whole place, there are no outside bookings this weekend. So we can help our guests sample the delights of the spa pool, massage rooms, Sybian room and, of course, the Dungeon.

"Damian, Dana's son, turned 18 last week and he and his girlfriend Rosie, who turned 18 three weeks ago have held off consummating their relationship until tonight, when they will do that in the rooms adjacent to the Dungeon. I'm sure Dana and Gabby remember their first times in the Dungeon don't you?" Dana and Todd, and Chris and Gabby smiled at each other at the memories from over 25 years ago. "And Amy, Gabby's daughter, turns 18 today and she'll celebrate her coming of age with her 19 year old partner Jeff, also in the Dungeon area. So it's fortunate that we have expanded and subdivided that area into the main room plus two private suites, each with ensuite bathrooms and king size beds.

"So once Damian and Amy have occupied their respective suites, the Dungeon is off-limits for the rest of the group and informal activities can continue upstairs for as long as people like. Obviously they can go to bed with whoever they wish whenever they wish. We certainly won't be policing that. Incidentally, Damian, Amy and their partners will be in normal rooms upstairs after Friday night so the Dungeon will be available for the remainder of the weekend.

"I'm picking Saturday morning will be a slow start so there will be a buffet breakfast from 8am. Thanks Pam for volunteering to arrange that. The morning is free and then after the buffet breakfast turns into a buffet lunch, which Greg and I will organise, at around 1-2pm there will be more formal Dungeon activities for those who wish to experience these. I'm counting on you younger people to supervise these and possibly demonstrate and administer these experiences. Remember for some newbies these may be very intimidating, so be gentle.

"Saturday night after dinner at about 8pm, we all head off to 'Dana's' for the 25th anniversary celebrations. We've organised a shuttle minibus service to transport us there and back whenever we wish to attend or leave. Needless to say there is no entry or any other fees for anyone in the extended family for anything. People can return when they wish from the celebrations.

"Now, a special note here for Peta, Jordan and Steve who have young children, dare I say it, Pam, Greg and my great-grandchildren. There will be a babysitting service here for those children for the entire weekend. The children will be accommodated in Pam's end of the building away from the noise and people at this end. This means that their parents can enjoy the weekend fully without concerns for their young ones.

"Sunday morning will again be late I'm picking and meals will be available as for Saturday. By Sunday afternoon people will be starting to leave, although some, I know, are staying until Monday. So that's about it. It's all on the leaflets and details will be provided on the whiteboard by the spa pool. I'll be updating these as necessary during the weekend so, please check there frequently. Any questions?"

"How will Peta and Steve get on with breastfeeding their babies during the weekend?" asked Gabby.

"Well, either they can arrange to breastfeed when they are here or can express breast milk for the babysitter to feed them from a bottle. There will also be formula available for the baby sitters to use. I'll have a chat with them when they arrive."

How many people will be here all told?" asked Todd.

"About 28 from last count including kids and babies. Of course you can't always tell with these families. Some may also bring polyamory partners, who knows? But whatever, we've the space to accommodate them. If there are polyamory triples there's no problems because of the huge beds in the rooms, and if there are quads then we'll have to use the adjoining rooms 20 and 21 or 22 and 23 and open the door between those rooms. After all, that's why they were designed like that."

"What's the policy about sex in public areas?" asked Becks

"Take what you can get, when you can get it, where it's offered," replied Marcie with a grin. "No rules except that it must be consensual. Of course, that excludes rape role play, but just make sure that it is role play, not real. Remember, there will be a safe word for the weekend – pomegranate – and that is in the leaflet and will also be on the white board and told to people during the initial briefing. There won't be any 'difficult aged' kids, like between about eight and fourteen, everyone is either an adult or a baby. Amy's the youngest adult at 18; Michelle's the oldest child at two. So there won't be any difficult questions for anyone to have to answer. As regards sexual partners, basically you can have sex with anyone who wants to have sex with you. Remember to use condoms unless you know the person well.

"I forgot to mention that this evening and tomorrow afternoon we will be offering inductions into the polyamory club. These are the usual ball stretching, tapered dildo with roller skates inductions so we may get quite a few wanting those, and probably a lot will wish to watch them as well."

There were no further questions.

Marcie and Pam were lying in the shade by the pool when Greg returned after the first collection from the airport.

"Alright for some," he said with a smile, "It's stifling out at the airport. All that tarmac heated by the sun makes it an oven." He helped himself to a cool lemonade, removed his clothes and lay on a recliner next to Marcie.

"Isn't it amazing to think that we started all this," she said to Greg. "Incredible that our kids and grandkids have matured and developed into, well, I guess into real people just like us."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that it all started because I was a lousy lover," Greg smiled ruefully. (See 'Mixed Emotions' Ch 1)

Marcie laughed. "I guess so. Amazing what wonderful things come from dubious beginnings. Just think how many lives we've affected because of that. It's great to have people come back and tell us the wonderfully beneficial effects that we or our family members have had on their lives."

"Well, Marcie," said Pam, lying beside Marcie on a recliner, "As well as all we've accomplished, I think we also need to look back and see how much fun we've had doing it. I've really loved every minute of the whole adventure. I just wish David was still here now to enjoy this reunion."

"Yes, it was very sad when David passed. He would certainly have enjoyed this little gathering. Looks like Peta's arrived."

A small child dragged a woman who looked remarkably like Dana and was cuddling a very young child, towards them, throwing herself onto Marcie when she arrived.

"Gragrammy, gragrammy," she said, cuddling into Marcie's chest.

"Hello, Michelle," said Marcie, cuddling the child. "My how you've grown since I saw you as a baby." She turned to the woman. "Hi Peta. How're you keeping? Hasn't she grown! How's little Neil doing?"

"Yes, she's growing up so fast. Mum says she's doing really well, just as I did when I was her age. Neil's fine, eating like a horse and putting on weight. Justin's tied up at work for a bit longer so will be out later."

"That's great that Neil's doing well. I remember when you were Michelle's age," replied Marcie, "Dana and Todd were so very proud of you. And look how you've grown up now! You are so similar to Dana when she was your age. Don't you think so, Greg?"

Michelle moved her attention to Greg, cuddling into his hairy chest and contentedly sucking her thumb.

"Yes, very similar," he agreed. "So what have you been up to recently, when you haven't been looking after Michelle and Neil of course?"

"Well, they take up most of my time but I've been working on getting my pre-baby figure back and increasing my fitness so I can return to working at 'Dana's' again."

"Very pleased to hear it," commented Marcie, "I'm sure that everyone's missing you there. You were one of the most popular dancers, just like your mother before you. One thing that people liked about you and Dana, and Becks and Trudi I seem to remember, was that you seemed to really enjoy pain, which went down very well on the BDSM nights."

"Ooohhh yes, I do really like pain. It turns me on so good. Are we having a Dungeon evening tonight?"

"Yes, definitely,but only a short one tonight. We have tomorrow afternoon set aside as well" replied Marcie. "Followed by an orgy after our visit to 'Dana's', I expect," added Greg.

"Terrific. Grandad, do you think you'll be up to fucking me again please? It seems so long since you did."

"Well, I'll have to have a look in my appointment book and see if I have a space," he replied grinning.

Peta reached down and gave his cock and balls a playful squeeze, eliciting an instant response from his cock.

"Looks like he's keen to see me anyway," she said, eyeing his rapidly stiffening cock, "You giving away samples?"

"Help yourself."

Peta stretched her leg across Greg to straddle him, which stretched her pussy wide, then slowly sat down, guiding his now rigid cock into her cunt.

"Ooohh, that feels nice," she said, rocking her hips back and forth to increase the pleasure.

"Remember it's just a sample," said Marcie, "You'll wear the poor old guy out and he won't have anything left for the weekend."

Greg gave Marcie's arse a light slap.

"Watch who you're calling old, girl," he growled good-naturedly.

Peta rocked for a few more seconds then lifted herself off his cock and stepped back to one side of the chair, bending down and giving his cock a kiss.

"More later," she said with a wink.

Dana arrived with her drink and dragged a chair over next to Greg, noticing her father's glistening erect cock.

"Thanks, Mum," said Peta, settling into the chair and putting Neil to her breast.

"That's OK. I see you've already been sampling the wares," joked Dana.

"You know me, can't resist a hard cock on a hot body. Must be in my genes. Anyway, is anything special happening for Damian's coming of age tonight?"

"Oh yes, and Amy's as well," replied Marcie. "We haven't forgotten and although Amy turned eighteen a couple of days ago I don't think she and Jeff have done the deed yet so that will be two couples who lose their virginities tonight. Should be a great evening. Each couple is spending the night in one of the suites off the Dungeon."

"So pleased that Amy and Jeff will get to celebrate her coming of age tonight too," said Pam. "I know they hoped for something like this and refrained from having sex just so they could be initiated in the Dungeon, like her mother was."

Todd came over and Michelle sat up. "Ganda," she cried, reaching out to him with both arms.

"Hello precious," replied Todd, picking her up. "I hope she's not being a bother," he said to Greg and Marcie.

"Not at all. She's just beautiful. You and Dana produced wonderful babies who grew into wonderful adults. Now they are having children and who are just gorgeous. If you go back one generation, it's really because of me," joked Greg.

Marcie gave him a dig in the ribs with her elbow.

"Well, I'd better go and collect another load from the airport," said Greg, standing up and pulling on his clothes again. "See you soon." He bent down and gave Marcie a kiss, then walked into the house.

Todd sat down on the vacant chair and looked at the woman coming out of the house.

"I'm sure I know that woman," he said. "Isn't that Julie?"

Marcie and Dana looked around and recognised Julie, who had left about twenty years earlier.

"Julie," called Marcie, standing up and walking quickly to greet her. "Great to see you again."

The two women hugged each other for several minutes.

"It's awesome to be back," said Julie with tears in her eyes. "Hi Dana, hi Todd," she said, giving each a long hug.

Todd drew up a chair and Julie sat.

"So what's been happening over the past twenty years?" asked Dana. "We were so sad when you left so suddenly. We still don't know why but that's OK. It's really great to see you. How did you find out about our gathering?"

"So many questions, so few answers," said Julie, her eyes still tearing. "I don't know why I left. Possibly the worst mistake I ever made, then I was too ashamed to come back. It took a lot of courage for me to come here today, but already I'm so pleased I did. What have I been doing? Well, I headed down south, shacked up with a few guys, worked as a stripper and prostitute for a while, got pregnant from a drunken orgy one night, adopted the child, a cute little girl, out to a loving couple, and have generally been living off the land, so to speak. It's been fun, but sometimes I really miss the companionship and loving that I received when I was here. I guess I'm just one of those restless souls always seeking something else."

They chatted for a while, catching Julie up with what had been happening. Julie had been keeping up to date with news of 'Dana's' through the strip club network and that was how she learned of the reunion. She'd spent the last few days hitching back 'home', as she called it. She had no fixed partner, and found that very lonely, but had no problems attracting casual sex partners, being a sexy, good-looking woman still. What she really missed most was the sense of purpose and belonging that she had felt when she lived here before.

"Why don't you come back and live here again?" asked Marcie.

Julie broke down; the barely repressed tears flowed freely and she hugged Marcie to her. Eventually she was able to speak.

"Would you really accept me back again?" she asked.

"Of course we would. You are very welcome to return, no pressure to stay or anything. We love you and would be very happy to have you back in the fold."

More tears flowed. At last Julie rested peacefully in Marcie's arms. She let out a long, shuddering sigh.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. You don't know what it means to be accepted for who and what I am. Thank you."

Marcie and Julie separated.

"Dana, can you help Julie to her room please. No, on second thoughts, can you show her to Greg and my room please. I'm sure that Greg will like having a surprise guest in his bed tonight. Where is all your stuff, Julie?"

"I'm used to travelling light. I have a back pack and small handbag, that's it."

"Oh, OK. Dana, can you collect those from the entrance and take them to our room as well. Thanks. Julie, would you like to stay here while Dana does that? You know where they'll be, we're still in the same room as before."

"Thanks, Dana. I'll stay here. I'd love a drink."

Marcie beckoned for a drink and Julie sat back and rested in a recliner. She and Marcie shared all that had happened in their lives, Julie talking of her loneliness and frustration, as well as the good times on the road and the fun times with people she met along the way. Marcie told her how 'Dana's' had expanded and moved, how wonderfully well the school sex education programs had developed, much of it thanks to Julie's hard work when they were starting. Julie loved hearing about all the grandchildren and great grandchildren Marcie, Greg and Pam had, and was deeply sorry when told of David's recent death. They were still talking when Greg reappeared. He stopped a few feet away.

"Julie, is that really you?"

Julie looked up and jumped into his arms, the two past lovers kissing and cuddling like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh darling, I've missed you so much," said Greg.

"I've missed you too, sweetheart," replied Julie, "But if you'll have me back I'd really love to share your bed with you tonight, and maybe forever."

"Of course I'll have you back. I guess you've told Marcie everything that's happened, so now you'll just have to repeat it for me."

Greg dragged another chair over, sat down, called for a beer and he and Julie chatted like the old friends they were, Marcie listening to Julie's story once again.

A short time later Gabby, Todd, Dana, Chris, Trudi and Becks gathered around and were chatting with Julie, introducing her to their children and their partners and to the grandchildren when the opportunity arose.

123456...8