Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 09

Story Info
‘Dana’s’ 25th Celebrations
18.6k words
4.61
15.6k
4
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 9: 'Dana's' 25th Celebrations

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

After dinner the kitchen was quickly cleaned up and everyone went to make themselves presentable for the celebrations at 'Dana's'. As they dressed in their sexiest finery, with split skirts, low cut dresses, short miniskirts and other revealing costumes they all looked forward with great anticipation to the night ahead. They congregated in the main lounge and then filled several minibus shuttles, each one leaving as it was filled. The house was not locked, the babysitters still being in residence, so there were no concerns about people returning at different times.

Once they arrived at 'Dana's' they were greeted by an atmosphere of celebration. The staff on duty welcomed them as the foundation members of an exclusive club. The guys cast appreciative looks at the beautiful, scantily clad dancers, imagining how they would feel dancing on their cocks as well as on the stage and comparing them with the women who accompanied them as guests. Each person was given a card with a number on it, blue cards for guys, pink for gals, the purpose of which would be revealed as the evening progressed.

They were shown to a specially reserved area to one side of the long platform which almost cut the room in two and allowed many more men to obtain close-up views of the strippers. Topless waitresses with short miniskirts and either skimpy G strings, C strings or no panties circulated with beer and champagne, also taking orders for other drinks as required. The guys found that they were very amenable to having their thighs, breasts and pussies fondled, which was great except that it increased the time for service. The general consensus was that it was worth the wait. Several of the waitresses were enticed to cum by the erotic atmosphere along with some judicious clit rubbing by the guys.

Also waiting on tables were some hunks of guys to titillate the imaginations of the women in the party. They also were topless, with well-developed six packs. They wore tight trousers with zipped flies over their bulging cocks. A novel feature of their trousers were the large and prominent handles of the zippers, which women soon found were easy to open, providing access to the goodies inside which were unencumbered by ant form of underwear. After several attempts at rezipping their trousers, the waiters soon found it easier just to leave them permanently down with their cocks hanging out. This proved to be too much for one waiter, who came copiously while being gently massaged by Trudi. After that it became a challenge to see who could make their waiter cum. Several women succeeded before the waiters were called away to prepare for their acts.

After the initial rounds of drinks had been served to both the VIPs and the other attendees, seated in the rest of the auditorium, most of the waiters and waitresses were called backstage to prepare for the entertainment.

At 9pm sharp the MC appeared on stage, dressed as the waiters had been but with his fly still zipped, flanked by two gorgeous strippers wearing very brief lacy bras and miniskirts split up the sides.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he began, "Welcome to 'Dana's' 25th anniversary celebrations. What a night of entertainment we have for you tonight. But first I would like to introduce Marcie, Greg and Pam, the three remaining drivers of the original 'Dana's' strip club and brothel. Please welcome on stage Marcie, Greg and Pam."

Marcie, Greg and Pam walked onto the stage, Marcie in a long black evening skirt, split up the front from floor to waist and overlapping slightly, showing the black G string she wore beneath it whenever she moved. Her top consisted of a black half-cup bra beneath a sheer black fine mesh top through which her red painted nipples were clearly visible. Pam was more conservatively dressed in a charcoal dress with a deep cleavage and slit from floor to waist up one side. Greg wore black trousers and a white linen shirt, unbuttoned to the waist. Marcie took the microphone that the MC handed to her.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen," she began. "It is my very great pleasure to welcome all our visitors here tonight. Thank you for coming on this very special occasion and thank you for your patronage in the past. It is also my pleasure to welcome to the new 'Dana's' our extended family, many of whom were dancers, strippers and prostitutes in the original 'Dana's'. We are also having a very special weekend together celebrating two birthdays as well as the anniversary.

"I must also mention David, Pam's husband and the fourth member of the original group. He unfortunately passed recently but I am certain that he is with us tonight in spirit.

"We have come a long way in 25 years both as people and as professionals. 'Dana's' has been accepted into the community, by some I know as a necessary evil, but we have also extended our services to include sexual education, sexual and relationship counselling and therapy, and both therapeutic and sexual massage services, as well as the more obvious applications of erotic entertainment. It is our intention that these services will continue to grow in scope and will keep pace with the growing demand for such community services.

"So it gives me great pleasure to declare the anniversary celebrations open and to wish you all a very enjoyable evening. And, as we always say here, make sure you come again. Thank you."

Amid the applause, Marcie handed the microphone back to the MC.

"Thank you Marcie and all those who started and worked in this venture. We know tonight that we have a very hard act to follow and realise that you will probably be sitting there in judgement. However, I believe that we have a class act and I also understand that many of you will be providing some entertainment during the evening, keeping your hands in, so to speak. So for our first act I present for you the sexiest twins I know, Lola and Abbey."

Marcie, Greg, Pam and the MC left the stage as the house lights dimmed and two spots followed Lola and Abbey as they entered from opposite sides of the stage. They proceeded to perform a dual striptease, stripping each other as they pranced around the stage, pole dancing, parading along the catwalk showing all their charms to the audience and finally gently whipping each other on their pussies with multi-tailed pussy whips. As they left the stage they received a moderate ovation.

The MC then announced the next act, a line dance in which the four girls slowly stripped, ending up in tiny G strings which they then chose members of the audience to remove with their teeth. The music was loud and pulsing and the whole performance was very raunchy and obviously enjoyed by the entire audience.

The MC then appeared on stage and explained the cards. "As you entered you were each given a numbered card. We also have these cards in two barrels here, one for guys, the other for gals. We have several acts where we need the participation of members of the audience, you, and therefore we will draw out cards to suit the people we need. I would ask that you cooperate with the selectors and promise that aside from a slight amount of embarrassment maybe, you will suffer no ill effects. Later on we will also have some situations where we will call for volunteers. We will specify whether we require male or female volunteers but we will not necessarily be enlightening you about what the volunteers will be required to do. So that is slightly riskier, but can be a lot of fun. So for this first selection, we need two guys and two gals. The guys numbers are – 17 and 6, so if you hold blue tickets number 17 or 6 please make your way onto the stage. The gals numbers are – 23 and 11, so if you hold pink tickets number 23 or 11 please also make your way onto the stage."

Becks found that she had number 23. She and three other people stood and started heading for the stage, the other woman in particular appearing quite hesitant. All were between an estimated 25 and 50; all looked fit and healthy and were dressed in reasonably sexy clothing. As they walked onto the stage two male and two female strippers came onto the stage from the wings. Each stripper paired with a member of the audience of the opposite sex.

"Right," the MC continued, "Each of our audience members is going to strip a dancer. So each pair has a number and if that number comes up on a random number generator, the audience member will remove one piece of clothing from the stripper – with their teeth. Once the first dancer is naked, any further times that their number comes up, the dancer will remove a piece of clothing from the audience member until both members of one pair are naked, at which stage the game will cease. The winner is the pair who are both stripped naked first. One thing we do guarantee is that all dancers have three items of clothing, making it fair for everyone. However, we cannot guarantee how many items the members of the audience have, except to say it is at least one."

Becks thought ahead here. She knew she was wearing only two articles, her dress with a deeply plunging cleavage that she could not wear a bra under, and a tiny pair of lime green G string knickers. She could quite easily be stripped naked on stage, she realised. She felt a thrill of excitement travel through her body.

"There will be a prize offered to the audience member of the winning pair. OK, you all know how it works so let's have the pairs in order from left to right as 1 to 4. Roll the random number generator please."

Becks looked at the handsome dancer who was her partner. God I'd like to ride his cock to orgasm, she thought. Another shudder of excitement went through her as she thought of standing naked with him on stage, maybe kissing him as they won. She looked to see what number she was – three.

A near naked young female stripper pressed the button to roll the electronic dice. After a few seconds two was displayed on the screen. The guy from the audience in the number two pair knelt down and began pulling down the skimpy skirt of his partner, who assisted by turning as he worked it down over her hips. Eventually she stepped out of it and he was left with his nose in her G string covered pussy, accompanied by catcalls from the audience.

"Next number is ........number one."

The woman from the audience in pair number one started pulling her partner's shirt upwards. Again he assisted by turning himself and raised his arms and then bent over as she stood on tip toes to lift the shirt clear of his head. When his shirt was off he gave her a big hug.

The next number was three. Becks chose to remove his trousers first because she wanted to see what was hiding inside. She pulled them down with her teeth, kneeling on the floor in front of him and allowing him to turn so she could pull them down evenly all around. When he stepped out of them she was left with her face directly in front of his almost completely erect and huge cock, covered by thin nylon underpants. She leaned forward and kissed his cock through the fabric for much longer than was necessary. The crowd whistled and catcalled.

The next numbers were four, one, and two, leaving the girl in pair four in bra and G string, the guy in pair one in his nylon underwear, which did little to hide his erection, and the girl in pair two in a G string only. Becks hoped for a few number threes because she so wanted to be naked on stage with her stud.

The next number was three. Becks was tempted to remove his nylon briefs but instead removed his shirt. Amazingly the next number was also three, so she removed his nylon briefs, allowing his cock to spring out to attention. Without much thought she opened her mouth and engulfed his huge cock, straightening her throat from years of practice and swallowing it. Slowly she withdrew, allowing it to pop out, and looked at her guy's face, which was wide-eyed with surprise and appreciation.

The next number was four, leaving both girls in G strings only. This was followed by another four after which her partner stripped her completely, playing to the audience by giving her a sloppy kiss on her pussy. Then followed a two, which caused the other girl to be stripped naked and rewarded with a kiss on her pussy. Then, to Becks relief, a three turned up. Her partner pulled her shoulder straps down, exposing her naked breasts, which he spent several seconds kissing, then he drew down the skirt of her dress, leaving Becks standing in a tiny lime green G string. The audience clapped, cheered and whistled.

The next number was a one, resulting in the other girl having her dress removed by her male stripper partner, revealing a tiny bra and bikini panty set. The next two numbers were a two and a four, resulting in the two male members of the audience losing their shirts. Then came Becks' dream number – a three. Her partner carefully lowered her G string with his teeth, pulling it down all around and revealing her neatly shaved pussy. She turned slowly for the audience, amid cat calls and whistles, then crouched down, spreading her knees wide apart showing everyone her naked and wet cunt entrance.

"Thank you very much. Could the three members of the audience who still have clothing on please return to their seats and collect a voucher for a free drink as you leave the stage. Give them a big hand everyone."

They left the stage carrying their removed clothing and returned to their seats.

"Now, what's your name?" asked the MC coming over to Becks and her partner, now standing with their arms around each other, her partner obviously very aroused.

"Becks."

"Congratulations Becks. Aren't you one of the original strippers for 'Dana's'?"

"Yes, that's correct."

"That explains why you're so happy being naked on stage. So, as I promised you are the winner so you deserve a prize. You can choose what prize you would like. First offering is free drinks for the remainder of tonight; second offering is a free ticket for a Sybian ride; third prize is to be fucked by your partner on stage. Which will you choose?"

For Becks it was a no-brainer. She already had free drinks all night and could ride a Sybian whenever she wanted to. What she really wanted was her partner's fat cock reaming her love tunnel, and being done on stage was an added bonus.

"I'll take the third one please," she said.

The audience whistled, cat-called and cheered at this choice.

"Excellent," replied the MC, once quite had been restored. "You know, only about one percent of women in your position pick that option, so congratulations. Do you want a bed or what would you like?

Becks looked at her partner, now even more visibly aroused.

"How do you want to do me?" she whispered.

"I want you to ride me into the sunset cowgirl style," he replied.

"On a chair or bed?" she asked.

"Hmmm, a chair would be better for viewing."

"We'll have a chair and a cushion please," Becks told the MC.

"What's your name?" Becks asked her partner.

"Gary," he replied.

The chair and cushion appeared very quickly and Gary sat on the cushion on the chair, facing the audience with his cock sticking up vertically. Becks positioned herself in front of him with his back to him and legs wide apart so everyone could see her gaping pussy and his cock about to impale it. She slowly lowered herself, feeling his cock enter her cunt and slide smoothly upwards, ending up hard against her cervix. He must be huge, she thought, to reach her cervix from this position.

She started rocking backwards and forwards, feeling his cock massaging her cunt walls. He reached around and started rubbing her fully exposed clit with one hand while pinching and twisting her nipples with the other. Becks relaxed against him and allowed him to take control of her movements, settling into his rhythm.

The audience started a chant in time with their movements, "Fuck, fuck, fuck ..."

"Oh that's beautiful," she murmured so only he could hear, "Fuck me hard, lover, fuck me well."

Gary pushed harder, moving his hips to create more stimulation for them both. She felt herself responding, climbing the gentle slope to release.

"Darling, I'm going to cum soon, keep going, do me, do me, fuck me hard."

Becks' dirty talk set Gary on the way towards his climax. So he responded "Oh yes, oh yes, this is wonderful , so sweet, I'm so close, can I cum in you?"

"Yes, of course you can, that's what a cunt's for. Cum in me lover, cum now and push me over the edge."

Gary needed no second bidding. With an almighty thrust he seated his cock head alongside her cervix and came, spurting his cum in the far reaches of her cunt. The feeling of him tensing up and spurting his hot cum inside her drove Becks over the edge and she shuddered, tensed then started moaning and thrashing about in front of a very appreciative audience. They were cheering, cat calling, whistling, clapping and making a huge noise which neither Becks nor Gary even heard they were so involved with each other and their combined massive orgasms.

After a few moments they came back to the reality of the situation, acknowledged the audience, stood up with cum dripping from Becks cunt and Gary's cock. They both did elaborate bows, picked up their clothes and walked off stage.

Back stage Becks gave Gary a big hug and kiss, and his cock another kiss and feel.

"What a beautiful monster," she said.

"It's been a real disadvantage," he replied sadly, "I can't keep a girlfriend because as soon as they see it they say it's too big and run a mile. It's wonderful to have my greatest asset finally appreciated by a woman. Thank you so much."

They swapped contact details, Becks offering to spend nights with him anytime he felt like some company. They kissed again and Becks walked back to her seat, still carrying her clothes.

"Lucky you," said Chris, giving her a kiss and hug. "He was quite a stud."

"That's for real. Poor guy can't keep a girlfriend because they think he's too big. I've offered to spend nights with him sometimes. Hope that was OK."

"Yes, that's fine. I'm sure you two will have lots of fun. Gabby and I will keep each other company while you're away."

"Thanks, darling. You're wonderful."

Becks cuddled in against Chris.

"Do you want me to get dressed again or not?" she asked.

"Over to you. If you're happy naked I certainly don't mind the scenery and I'm sure nobody else will object here."

They focussed on what was happening on stage. The MC was introducing the next act.

"One of the interesting aspects of sex is pain. Many people become highly aroused by feeling erotic pain which can be caused by a wide variety of means. One such means is by whipping. So before we go any further, I would like to welcome Todd onto the stage. Todd is an expert with the single tailed stock whip. So without further ado, here's Todd and his assistant for this demonstration, Sexy Sam."

Todd walked onto the stage dressed in a pair of black tight trousers and naked above the waist. Even in his mid-forties he looks quite a stud, thought both Dana and Trudi admiringly. In his hand he held several whips. He was followed by a ravishing blonde girl wearing only a tiny G string.