Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 11

Story Info
Finding Mom.
21.4k words
4.65
19.3k
10
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

5. This chapter was suggested by a comment from a reader. I hope it does justice to your concept. Enjoy.

*****

The noise was incredible. The music was on full bore, the huge Saturday night crowd was cheering, clapping and yahooing, and Celeste heard it all through a sea of pain as yet another blow of the cane landed on her sore, red and swollen pussy lips. The ropes suspending her cut into her legs, arms and breasts as she swung slowly on stage, her knees held wide apart, the final act of a BDSM strip show and one which caused her real pain every fortnight.

Scarlett prodded her with the end of her cane as she pranced around wearing her impossibly high heeled shoes, black mesh stockings stopping a few inches below her pussy and nothing else. She knew she had another ten blows to administer to Celeste's pussy lips, breasts and arse and was dragging it out a little, hyping up the crowd so that their possibility of obtaining greater tips was increased.

She drew back the cane, Celeste heard it swish and tensed as it landed hard across both nipples, shaking her tightly bound breasts. She screamed in agony, genuine not faked, as her nipples took on a rosy hue and a few flecks of blood appeared. Nine to go, she thought.

The next blow was to her arse, once again hard and accurate, the welt forming quickly. Then back to her pussy lips, the cane landing across one lip and her clit. Celeste screamed in agony as her sensitive clit sent waves of red hot pain through her body. She opened her eyes in time to see Scarlett smile an evil, sadistic smile. The following blow landed across her other pussy lip and clit, causing yet another scream as white hot pain surged through Celeste's body.

Scarlett returned to her breasts, landing another stroke across her nipples, not quite as hard this time; Scarlett must have found a smidgen of sympathy somewhere or maybe she remembered that they took turn-about and it was her turn to be sub next week. It was still hard enough to make Celeste add her scream to the cacophony of sound in the room.

The rest of the blows fell as individual waves in an ocean storm, present, adding to the maelstrom yet individually insignificant except for the final stroke which was hard and landed on her clit only, the incredible pain causing Celeste to tense her whole body. However, the caning was over for another fortnight. The rest of the torture was bearable - just.

Scarlett reached into the back stage area, pulled on a pair of gloves and brought out a bunch of fresh stinging nettles. Walking slowly around Celeste she whipped her with the nettles. The poison from the fine stings penetrated her skin, especially where it had been broken, causing painful welts to rise. Celeste screamed once again, partly from the stings, partly acting, as her skin took on a lumpy redness from the accumulating toxins.

After several minutes of this Scarlett was ready for the finale. She reached again into the back stage area, picked up a large hot chilli pepper and a peeler. With exaggerated effect she peeled the chilli and then slowly inserted it into Celeste's wide open cunt. As the capsaicin did its work, Celeste let out a series of screams as she felt that her cunt was on fire. Scarlett kept the pressure on the chilli, holding it in against the pulsing muscular contractions that sought to expel the intruder. She then took a short piece of rope, fastened it around Celeste's waist with the knot at the back and passed the loose end of the rope between her pussy lips, tying it tightly to the waist rope in front, holding the chilli in place while also putting pressure on her clit.

Celeste writhed in agony, her screams having become whimpers. Scarlett untied Celeste from the rope suspension and lowered her to the floor, supporting her to stand unsteadily as the blood rushed through her legs. Celeste gazed into Scarlett's eyes and saw real tears at the pain she had inflicted.

"Are you Ok?" mouthed Scarlett.

"I'll live," replied Celeste, "Just get it over with."

Leaving her breasts tightly bound, Scarlett tied a rope to the bonds and proceeded to lead Celeste through the crowd, allowing the patrons to feel the welts from cane and nettles, push the chilli further into her cunt and, most importantly, push notes into the waist rope as tips.

Once they had completed their crowd tour, they remounted the stage, thanked and farewelled the audience then went back stage.

"Whew, that is always intense but tonight seemed to be more so than usual," said Celeste.

"Yes, I noticed that you seemed to be feeling pain more tonight than usual. Must be getting old."

They both chuckled at Scarlett's comment as she released Celeste's now purple breasts from their bondage, removed the crotch rope and chilli, and started applying their own lotion mixture consisting of antiseptic, topical anaesthetic and nettle toxin antidote to Celeste's skin. Celeste coated her fingers in another soothing cream and carefully applied that to her cunt to reduce the stinging and swelling caused by the capsaicin.

"Well, look on the positive side," suggested Scarlett, "At least after the treatment your cunt's received tonight you won't have any drunk sailors to contend with for the rest of the night. I've probably got a few hours screwing still to do while you sleep."

"Well, just don't make a noise when you come to bed whenever that is this morning."

"Ok, I'll try, but you are a light sleeper and after a night like tonight I'd just like you to hold me tight," replied Scarlett.

They dressed, split the tips half each and walked out to the office, Celeste to sign off and Scarlett to begin her work as a whore, noticing that she had three bookings already.

Celeste walked the two blocks to their apartment, letting herself in and heading straight to bed. She would have loved a shower to wash off the seediness of the whole night, but that would have washed off the lotion which was healing her sore body. A shower would have to wait. She stripped off, collapsed onto their big bed and was asleep immediately.

Later that morning Celeste stirred as Scarlett quietly let herself into the apartment and came to bed. The two women snuggled together, each taking comfort from the other's warmth and humanness in a relatively non-humane existence. They slept peacefully together until early afternoon when hunger pains woke them.

"How are you feeling now?" asked Scarlett.

"Hmmm, not too bad all things considered," replied Celeste.

"That's great. I'll apply some more lotion and cunt cream for you if you like."

Celeste knew her lover well enough to know that she was feeling horny and this was code for starting a session. Her drunken clients last night had obviously cared little for her own sexual needs.

"Mmmm, that sounds nice," agreed Celeste. "I must have a pee first though."

Celeste dealt to this need then climbed back into bed, watching Scarlett's sexy body as she prepared some 'breakfast' for them both, placing that on the side table.

"Thought you'd like some strawberries," said Scarlett, bringing over a large bowl of them. "I'll just whip some cream to go with them."

She busied herself whipping some cream with the hand beater, bringing a bowlful over to the bed.

"Lie on your back and spread your legs," she told Celeste. "You're going to be my breakfast bowl for a while."

Celeste lay on her back and Scarlett placed spoonfuls of cream on her nipples and clit, adding a strawberry on top of each cream mound.

"Mmmm, you look delicious. Good enough to eat."

Scarlett began licking around Celeste's left nipple, removing the cream and then eating the strawberry and finally ensuring all the cream was removed, licking and sucking her nipple for far longer than was really required. She repeated the process with the right nipple, then descended to Celeste's clit, licking the cream first from her cleanly waxed pussy before eating the strawberry and spending many minutes sucking and licking her large clit to a state of engorgement. Celeste moaned softly as she enjoyed the sensations radiating throughout her body from her sensitive and still painful clit.

"Ooohhh, darling, if you keep that up for much longer you'll have me cumming," she purred.

This was just the feedback Scarlett needed so she redoubled her efforts, sucking, licking and nibbling Celeste's clit and pussy lips, noticing the taste changing as the cream mingled with Celeste's natural feminine lubrication. Celeste was in heaven, eyes closed, rolling her head from side to side as she luxuriated in the deep, erotic sensations pulsing through her body. She was close, becoming closer by the minute, then she was there.

"Oooohhhh, yes, yes, yessss, bite me, hurt me, squeeze my nipples, yessss, I'mmm cummmmingggg!" she cried as her body thrashed on the bed in ecstasy.

Scarlett watched in awe, as she always did when Celeste came, amazed at the depth and intensity of her orgasms. Slowly she came down from her high and Scarlett lay beside her, caressing her body which she loved so dearly.

"Mmmm, that was wonderful. Thank you my lover," she said, drawing Scarlett's head down and kissing her deeply. "What a great breakfast. Must me my turn to eat I think."

The lovers swapped positions and Celeste repeated for Scarlett what she had done earlier. The strawberries were delicious, but not nearly as delicious as causing and watching Scarlett reach her own shattering orgasm.

Once that was complete, they fed each other strawberries and cream until they had finished breakfast.

"It's time you had more lotion," decided Scarlett. "Let me see how you're healing and rub some more on you."

Celeste rolled onto her stomach and Scarlett gently massaged her back and the welts she had made on her arse, rubbing the lotion in to continue the healing.

"Not looking too bad," she commented, "Considering the beating I gave you last night. I have to confess beating you really turns me on. Is that the same for you?"

"Oh yes. I really cum hard after I beat you. Maybe we should not limit ourselves to just one beating each fortnight; perhaps we could do it in private right here more often."

"Mmmm, maybe. We'd have to be careful not to leave marks. Management wouldn't like it if we showed obvious signs of beatings outside work hours."

"Yeah, I guess so. Still turns me on though."

"Roll over onto your back now, darling. I want to do your front."

Celeste rolled over and Scarlett started rubbing the lotion into her breasts, fondling her nipples, getting them hard and pointy. She then looked closely at her pussy lips, opening them and inspecting her cunt, which was wet but showed little signs of the harsh treatment from last night. She started rubbing lotion onto Celeste's lips and then changed to the cream for the chilli, rubbed it inside her cunt, reaching inside as far as she could with her fingers.

"I think I need help to get the cream right to the end," she told Celeste. Hang on a sec."

Celeste realised this meant it was toy time and wondered what Scarlett would choose. She soon found out when Scarlett returned wearing a huge black strapon dildo, the one with the clit pad for the wearer, which she liberally coated with cunt cream.

"This should reach," she said, with a broad grin on her face. "Spread those legs wide, lover."

Celeste did, helped by Scarlet who pushed them wider still until her thighs were angled upwards slightly towards her head and her cunt was wide open and flowing in anticipation. Celeste felt the head of the dildo at her opening, then felt immense sexual pleasure as it slid easily into her well lubricated tunnel, reaching the end before the base reached her clit, as it always did. She felt Scarlett wriggle her hips, seeking greater penetration and felt the dildo head slip alongside her cervix and press against the very end of her cunt just as the base plate ground itself against her still bruised clit.

"Ouch," she said involuntarily.

"Am I hurting you, darling?" asked Scarlett caringly.

"Yes, just a little. My clit's still bruised from the cane and the end of my cunt hurts when you force that monster into me."

"Aww, poor little thing. I love inflicting pain on you, just as you do on me, so suffer, I enjoy it."

"Yes, I will, I enjoy pain also. So fuck me hard with that huge dong of yours. Make me hurt; make me cum. Fuck me hard please."

Scarlett did. They fucked for the next twenty minutes during which time Celeste came to three orgasms, Scarlett two from the pounding of the clit pad against her clit. Finally she rolled off Celeste and lay beside her.

"That was wonderful," said Celeste. "Far better than with a guy. You never go soft at the worst possible time and you don't squirt me full of that sticky babymaking goo either. And you're not afraid to hurt me, which is wonderful. Now get that thing off, I need to fuck you."

"Oh please do," replied Scarlett, fumbling for the straps. "I came but it's different and less satisfying than cumming with a full cunt. Strap it on and fuck me hard."

Celeste strapped the dildo on, positioned Scarlett on her stomach with several pillows under her hips and pushed the dildo into her wet and gaping cunt. In this position deeper penetration was possible so Celeste continued pushing once it was in full depth, gently causing her cunt to extend in length until it was fully inside.

"Ooohhh, I feel so full!" exclaimed Scarlett. "I feel it's going to come out my throat. Mmmmm, fuck me good, fuck me hard, hurt me."

Celeste did just that, pushing the dildo into Scarlett's cunt as hard as she could, pressing the baseplate against Scarlett's clit and the clit pad against her own clit, and reaching around Scarlett's chest to grip and squeeze her hanging breasts. Scarlett came first, Celeste pulling and twisting her nipples painfully to increase and extend the sensations. Celeste came soon afterwards, causing her to thrust deeply into Scarlett, triggering yet another orgasm for her. They continued until they each had a final gentle orgasm then collapsed on the bed together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was late afternoon when they awoke, had a drink, ate a snack and then checked out the internet for any messages.

"Hey, look at this," said Scarlett as she read the latest news in the online 'Strip' newsletter. "There's a woman here in Nevada looking for her daughter named Emma. Isn't that your name in real life?"

"Yes it is, although I use it so infrequently that I'd almost forgotten it. Let's see that."

They read the item together.

'Mother seeks daughter, name of Emma, last seen about 25 years ago, abducted by her father. Would now be 28 with a birth date of 15 June. If you are this person or know of this person please contact Becks at 'Dana's Strip Club', Nevada.'

Celeste reread the notice, tears coming to her eyes.

"That's my Mom," she said, tears now running down her cheeks, "I'm sure it is. I can remember my father, Jason, talking about Becks but said she had thrown us both out and he didn't know where she was, so I wasn't to try to contact her. And my birthday's 15 June. It can't just be coincidence"

Scarlett held her as she sobbed, the emotions of 25 years finally finding an outlet. Slowly she regained her composure.

"What do I do? If I do find Mom, what about us? Do we just let each other go? What if it isn't Mom, what if it's all just coincidence?"

Scarlett rocked her gently as you would a distraught child.

"Let's take things one at a time. Firstly, you owe it to yourself to check this out, if you want to. You could always do nothing and..."

"That's not an option. I must check this out, even if it's only a slight chance. I've wanted this for so long, yet part of me is dreading it. What if I don't like my mother? What if all the horrible stories that my father told me about her are true?"

"There, there. Nobody said you have to stay with her once you meet, even if she is your mother. You're a grown woman, you can make your own choices in life. But I feel that you owe it to yourself to at least find out."

Celeste calmed down a little, letting Scarlett's good sense sink in.

"Yes, you're right, darling. Thanks for your common sense. Will you come with me when I visit, please? What if Mom won't accept that her daughter's a lesbo?"

"Of course I will. I love you and will very definitely support you in your quest. I am certain that we'll be accepted for who we are. After all, she has given an address care of a strip club, so she doesn't have much moral high ground to stand on, does she?"

"No, I guess not. So when do we leave?"

Scarlett didn't answer but instead checked where 'Dana's' was online.

"Best if we fly there. It's a long way to drive from Miami. I have a week's leave owing, do you have any?"

"Yes, about eight days I think. Can we just go, like, now?"

"Better check with work. We'll also need to arrange flights. Can I do all that for us?"

"Yes please, darling. If you could that would be great. I'm sorry, I'm a bit of an emotional mess at present. It's the absolutely last thing I would have expected today."

"I understand. In your situation I would be the same and you'd do for me what I'm doing for you. I'll see what I can find online."

For the next half hour Scarlett was busy arranging for leave for them both, booking flights and a rental car from the airport to Dana's. Eventually it was all done.

"We leave tomorrow morning, Monday, at 1005, arriving at around 1100, having changed time zones on the way. So we should be at Dana's just after lunch, assuming they're open then. Do you want to give them a call?"

"No. I want to see the look of surprise when I first meet Mom. If there's nobody there during the day we can always return in the evening and go to the show, seeing your Mom on stage before you meet her, assuming she's a stripper. She must be mid-forties by now at least. Maybe she's not stripping anymore; maybe she never was; perhaps it's just a contact address. There's so much we don't know."

Scarlett held her again. "Just take things one step at a time. Everything will work out exactly as it's destined to work out; you don't need to plan for situations that may not arise and which you have no way of knowing will or won't arise. If the worst comes to the worst, we have a great holiday trip, see a few strip shows, maybe even perform as guest performers, then come home. Incidentally, I haven't booked any return flights so we can return if and when we want."

"Darling, you think of everything. Thank you. Where would I be without your common sense?"

They spent the remainder of the day and evening talking and packing. The packing was a problem. Would they return? They needed to take all they valued and leave the option open that they could just leave everything else to be cleaned out by the landlord of they didn't return. Their bond deposit would cover the penalty rent and cleaning. So they both packed their meagre belongings ready for tomorrow, before going to bed and to sleep, excited by what the near future held.

The following morning they were up early, caught a cab to the airport, checked in and waited for their call. They were both excited, for Celeste equally by the possibility of meeting her mother today, after 25 years, as by the possibility of starting a new life. Eventually they boarded and enjoyed the flight, landing at the airport a few minutes late. They rented their car, found out where they were going then drove to Dana's, arriving, as predicted, just after midday.