Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula moved gently, striving for every bit of sensation she could achieve as she moved slowly and deliberately in all directions, stimulating her pussy, clit, cunt and cervix on Jeff's hard cock. She allowed the sensations to develop slowly, closing her eyes and directing Jeff's hands to her breasts, where they pinched and squeezed her large sensitive nipples. Suddenly she was there.

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh," she cried as waves of orgasmic pleasure flooded her senses. She felt her cunt tightening around Jeff's cock and in the far reaches of her mind she felt Jeff squirt another load of cum into her cunt, driving her still higher on the orgasm scale.

Paula and Jeff slowly came down from their cum-induced highs, Paula collapsing onto Jeff's chest before slowly rolling sideways off him to lie on the bed. Jeff's glistening cock remained at attention, if anything larger than before.

"This would have to be the ultimate torture for a guy," commented Amy as she once again straddled her partner and sat on his cock. "Imagine a guy being able to service a whole harem of women endlessly, all because of a small device which keeps his cock hard. I wonder how many times he can cum in us tonight? He's cum in you two, now it's my turn to soak up some cum."

She began moving slowly on Jeff's cock, leaning forwards to run her breasts over his chest, reaching behind her to caress and squeeze his balls while he massaged her breasts just as she liked it. She noticed that Paula and Emma were also lying on the bed in 69 position, sucking Jeff's cum from their cunts as they used their tongues to stimulate each other while watching her and Jeff make love.

After a long, gentle love making session, during which Amy came once again and both Emma and Paula got off on each other's tongues, Jeff finally came hard again, deep in the cunt of his loving partner. Amy reached behind her and turned off the electronic stimulator, allowing Jeff's cock to become flaccid after its marathon workout. Emma and Paula released Jeff's wrists and ankles and he cuddled up to Amy, while Emma and Paula cuddled together, and all four drifted off to a deep fulfilled sleep.

Within the next couple of months all rooms were fitted with viewing cubicles and Jeff finished the miniaturization of the stimulation devices and the wireless remote controls. He applied for patents for the devices and they went into production, with an initial run of 1000 each. Marcie organized the season viewing passes and publicised those and the stimulation devices, indicating that the viewing passes would allow observers to see the stimulation devices in action. For a limited time only an offer was made that every purchaser of a viewing pass could receive a free stimulation experience and every purchaser of a stimulator could receive a free one month viewing pass. Both stimulators and passes went like hot cakes, requiring Jeff to order a further 10000 stimulators. The all-facility passes sold slower, mainly due to the cost, but nonetheless went at a steady rate. This increased bookings for private sessions, Sybian use and Dungeon experiences. Marcie had to rearrange the daily program to enable viewers and full facility users to obtain easy access while still catering for the casual clients and maintaining the evening strip shows.

The other important event for the family during this time was the arrival of Dana's son Damien and his partner Rosie to stay. Their work had dried up and they decided that it would be a good idea to return to the family. Everyone was very welcoming. Damien noticed Paula in particular seemed to pay him a great deal of attention. It took only a few days before Paula was sharing Damien and Rosie's bed, making love with both of them.

"Here's the new program for this week," said Marcie at Monday's breakfast meeting. "You can see that you women all have hour long slots in your stim room. Guys, you're in luck. You only have half hour sessions in your stim room. Nobody has more than one stim room session per day; we're not trying to exhaust you completely."

"So that means that as well as our normal duties as prostitutes and keeping this place running, we have to stay in a room, tied to a bed, and be stimulated and made to cum by viewers who we can't even see?" asked Emma, both grinning at the prospect but also feeling slightly apprehensive.

"And it also means that we may be made to cum, possibly many times, by these viewers as well. How are we meant to service the demands of our partners in the evenings if we've had all our cum drained during the day?" asked Jeff.

"Yes, I realise there is a problem and I am advertising for people specifically to take a place in the stim rooms and also women for the Sybian room and men for the Venus 2000 room, both of which have been set up to allow viewers to control the machines," sympathized Marcie. "However, just for this week we need you to take your places in the firing line, so to speak. So the schedule is there. You'll notice that I have also used the part time strippers and prostitutes for this role. It's simply a case of holding the fort while we recruit reinforcements. Fortunately it's university holidays so we will undoubtedly have lots of students wishing to be paid for showing off their bodies and cumming. I'm just grateful that Damien and Rosie are here to help. By the way, how's the pole dancing lessons going Rosie?"

"Going really well," replied Rosie, "I'm probably ready for a small role this coming Saturday night if you can slot me in."

"That's great. I'll certainly fit you into the program. Right, any further questions?"

There were no further questions so everyone went off to do their allocated work, expecting to meet again for lunch later in the day.

Bob and Edith had a few marriage problems. They had been married now for six years. Their sex life had become very mundane and they felt it needed a lift. So they hesitantly went to 'Dana's' to buy viewing tickets for a month, thinking that might give them some ideas for their own love making. While there, armed with their new passes, they climbed the stairs to the viewing rooms to see what was available.

In the viewing room they visited they could see Rosie, naked, tied to the bed lying still. On the seat in the room was a note: 'Use the remote control to make her cum.' Bob picked up the remote control and pressed the start button. Immediately Rosie's eyes opened and her hips started a slow movement as the device in her cunt stimulated her nerves, sending pulses of sexy feelings to her brain and simultaneously sending pulses of stimulation to her pussy.

Bob noticed that the remote was on slow so he gently turned the dial up. Rosie's movements increased and she closed her eyes again to focus on the sensations. Meanwhile Edith had been watching this and felt amazingly sexy all of a sudden. She started stripping Bob, who reciprocated by stripping her. Within a few seconds they were both naked, with Edith holding Bob's fully erect cock while they turned their attention back to Rosie. She was moving about gently on the bed, obviously almost ready to cum. Her hips were making strong fucking motions and, through the speaker in the viewing room, Bob and Edith could hear her soft mewling cries as the stimulation took effect.

"Let's torture her a bit," suggested Bob, turning the control right down again.

Rosie's motions slowed and she started moving her head from side to side.

"More, I need more, please," she said through the speaker.

Bob ignored her as he sat down and gently inserted his cock into Edith's cunt as she straddled his legs. He started pushing her backwards and forwards on his thighs and slowly increased the level for Rosie. Within a few minutes both Rosie and Edith were ready to cum, as was Bob. He turned the control to maximum and they stopped their own fucking to watch Rosie cum hard, thrashing about on the bed, her body shuddering under the sensations. They then returned to their own love making, fucking each other hard to a giant simultaneous orgasm, their cries of pleasure being muted by the sound-proofed cubicle.

Slowly they came down from their orgasmic highs and kissed gently before turning their attention back to Rosie, who was by this time shuddering, shaking and writhing in the throes of her third gigantic orgasm. Bob and Edith watched in awe.

"That was wonderful, darling," murmured Bob in Edith's ear. "I wonder how many she can take. Shall we leave her on high?"

"Oooohhhh, yes, what an amazing way to torture someone."

Bob and Edith watched as Rosie went from orgasm to orgasm, cumming at least six times in the next ten minutes. Her body was covered in sweat, her pussy was gushing and she was making a high pitched keening wail while also gasping for breath.

"How long do you think she can take this?" asked Bob.

"I don't know. I just know I wish it was me instead of her. Maybe I should volunteer to replace her, do you think? I know they employ people part time here. What do you think?"

"You could ask. After all, you're a gorgeous looking woman and you're sexy as hell and have a very high libido. Maybe that's the answer. You could tell me all about it each evening," replied Bob, his cock already half hard at the thought.

They watched as Rosie had a further three orgasms. Her body was continually shuddering as she writhed uncontrollably on the bed, cumming almost continuously.

"What do you think? Should we get dressed and leave her like that?" asked Bob.

"Great idea," said a suddenly sadistic Edith.

They dressed while watching Rosie continue to orgasm every few seconds now, then opened the door and left. As soon as the door opened, the remote stopped sending and the device inside Rosie switched off, as it was programmed to do. Rosie came down gently until she lay still, exhausted from her strenuous cum session, hoping that nobody else would visit during her shift which ended in a few minutes.

Bob and Edith returned downstairs with big grins on their faces.

"That was great," Bob told Dana who was sitting behind the desk, clad only in a tight fitting crotch length black lace dress which did little to hide any of her manifold charms. Then on the spur of the moment he added, "We'd like to change these viewing passes to a full facilities pass please. Edith also wants to enquire about working here on a casual basis."

Dana arranged for the credit for the viewing passes and for the automatic payment for the full facilities pass, then took them to the office where Marcie discussed casual employment and within a few minutes Edith had a job.

"Can you start today?" Marcie asked, "We are really short staffed and would love it if you could do what Rosie did for an hour this afternoon. Would that be Ok?"

Edith agreed and they discussed rates of pay, hours of work duties, etc.

"Are you sure you don't want a job as well?" Marcie asked Bob.

"Doing what?" asked Bob.

"Well, we also have men with electronic stimulators doing half hour shifts while being watched. With some training we also need male prostitutes to service sex starved women whose husbands are not meeting their needs or who just enjoy casual sex."

Bob agreed and within an hour they found that they both had part time work.

That afternoon Edith found out what it was like being in Rosie's position as another couple made love while causing her to experience almost continuous orgasms. Bob also found out what it was like to cum so frequently that he had nothing left while two women made out together in the viewing cubicle, leaving his stimulator on high while watching him thrash about helplessly on the bed, his cock and balls covered with his own cum.

These experiences didn't seem to put them off and they soon received the training necessary to become active staff members at 'Dana's'.

*****************

It is said that time flies when you're having fun and so it was for the foundation staff of 'Dana's'. It seemed a very short time since the 25th anniversary celebrations until they were approaching the 30th anniversary. To Marcie and Greg it seemed only a few years since the strip club and brothel started, thanks to an idea initiated by Dana. During that time there had been a great number of experiences of joy, love and fulfilment, as well as the sadness associated with David passing several years earlier and Pam quite recently after an illness.

The original staff, mainly family members, had largely handed over the running of the establishment to the next generation, although Marcie and Greg, now approaching seventy, liked to keep a finger on the pulse but left most of the decision making to Dana and Gabby, to whom they had gifted the business, business premises and the original expanded homestead which consisted of Greg and Marcie's and David and Pam's original houses. Most of the employees were now recruited and trained non-family members, resulting in a more professional but less family-oriented business approach. The extended family continued to live in the original 'Dana's' premises a short distance from the new facilities.

So it was with interest that Marcie received a visit from Eric and June, a freelance journalist and photographer, on the Monday morning two weeks before the proposed 30th anniversary. Marcie guessed that they had noticed the advertising that she had placed with the local paper to offer an open weekend so that people could visit at any time for any length of time free of charge for the weekend, either by booking in advance or just taking their chances that a slot was available for their particular requirements.

Marcie took Eric and June into a multi-purpose room behind reception to discuss what it was they were wanting from her.

"We'd really like to do a history of 'Dana's' if you would agree," said Eric. "It appears that 'Dana's' has developed during the past 30 years. We've done some research and it seems that it was initially perceived as a radical business selling sex but is now viewed as a professional organisation which seeks to provide sexual education as well as adult entertainment and caters to a need within society. During that time, of course, society itself has changed but it is very evident that all the horror stories dreamed up by the community in an attempt to prevent 'Dana's' from starting and continuing in business have come to naught. Time, it appears, brings acceptance and respectability to business as well as to people.

"So if you'd be willing, we would like to write a large article suitable for a supplement for the local paper on the Saturday of your 30th anniversary open weekend detailing the history of the organisation, it's high and low points, and its services to sexual education and the community. We could also expand this nationally into a series of articles suitable for use by a magazine. Would you be agreeable for that to happen?"

"Of course," replied Marcie, thinking of the possibilities and the free advertising, "What do you need to do?"

"Well, we would need to interview you and Greg as well as the other original family members. We would then also like to interview the more recently hired staff to gain their opinions of the business and the work they do here." He glanced at June. "It is also very difficult to write about what you haven't experienced, so if it was possible for us both to experience aspects of life here, the work, how you people relax in your own time and just get a general feel for the place, that would be wonderful."

Marcie smiled as she thought what these two young people could be letting themselves in for. After a long minute she replied, "Well, I don't know if you're aware of what you may need to experience. However, if you wish you may spend a few days or a week with us, living with the family, observing and participating in everything we do. But I emphasise that there will be no favouritism shown towards you. If you want to experience what our lives are like then you can do that, warts and all. This will mean that you will dress like us, behave like us, eat meals with us, relax with us and be able to both observe and experience what it is like being us. Is that what you really want?"

"Yes," replied Eric, emphatically. "How about you, June? Are you up for that too?"

"Y-y-yes," replied June more hesitantly. "I just want to get a few things clear though. What do you guys wear, for example?"

"At home we're naked. You would be too. Is that a problem for either of you?"

"Not for me," replied Eric.

"Mmmm, no, I can deal with that Ok," replied June.

"At night people sleep with anyone they wish to so long as they both agree. Would you be willing to sleep with members of the family? By sleep with, I really mean engage in sexual activities. Is that a problem for you?"

Eric and June had a short whispered conversation, then Eric replied, "No, that's fine, we've decided. We're lovers and like sharing with others so no problem."

"Ok, so when we work as strippers and prostitutes we perform naked in front of groups of people, on stage, we get whipped, have public sex, are fondled intimately by members of the public, are sometimes tortured painfully and we service every need of our clients. Would you want to be part of that too?" asked Marcie.

Eric and June had another, longer, whispered conversation before June answered for both of them. "We really want to experience what it's like to be you. So if that's what it takes, then we'll do it."

"Ok, so just to know where we all stand, you would like to become two of us, live like us, work like us, for a week. Is that correct?"

"Yes," they answered together.

"So what gear do you have with you today?"

"Not much, what would we need?" asked June.

"Not much, maybe a toothbrush but I'm sure we have a few new ones for guests at home. So if you're ready you can come with me to our home and you can settle in over lunch."

They agreed and followed Marcie in their car to the family home.

"Come in," invited Marcie as she opened the front door for them. "I'll show you to your room."

Marcie led them through the house, showing them the kitchen, pool and family room facilities and finally the guest suite they could use.

"What a great place," said June, "Very much like a high quality hotel but it feels far more personal than that."

"Thank you. That's exactly how it was designed to feel. Sort yourselves out here then when you're ready come on downstairs to the kitchen and dining room for some lunch."

Marcie returned to the kitchen where Dana and Emma were preparing a healthy salad-based lunch. As Marcie removed her wrap-around skirt and chemise top, leaving herself naked as she preferred to be in her own house, she briefly told the others about their house guests. Part way through Greg and Todd walked in and listened to the remainder of the briefing. Shortly afterwards Eric and June stepped hesitantly into the kitchen and noted the five naked people.

"Ooops," said June, "It seems like we're a little overdressed. Come on, honey, let's get naked. After all, when in Rome, etc."

She and Eric stripped off, showing off their toned and mostly tanned bodies. Todd let out a low whistle as he took in June's gorgeous body.

"Is that a clit ring I see nestled above your lips?" asked Todd.

June blushed. "Yes, I had it fitted a year ago to mark Eric and my first anniversary." She sidled up to Todd, reaching down to give his semi-hard cock a touch. "Do you like it?'

"Hmmm, very much. I'd love to get to play with it sometime if you're willing."

The others, especially Eric, smiled at this byplay.

"I see what you mean about everything being open and honest," he commented to Marcie.

"Of course it is," replied Marcie. "Only way to be in a family group such as ours. We've lost any sort of jealousy or sense of ownership of people. It's just love and fun. You guys will have to use some lotion on the white bits if you're going to be sunning yourselves by the pool."