Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 15

Story Info
'Dana's' Fiftieth Celebrations.
89.4k words
4.71
16.7k
10
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 'Dana's' Fiftieth Celebrations

Author's notes:

1. This series follows on from my previous series 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

******************************

Forward:

This is the third 'final chapter' I have written for this story. After each of the previous two I have received comments from readers wanting more and suggesting possible scenarios for further chapters. I wrote those, so now this really is the final chapter.

It is set at the fiftieth anniversary celebrations of 'Dana's' strip club and brothel and takes place in the swinging sixties -- 2060s. Society has changed, as it always does. It appears that early in each new century there is a return to a more puritanical attitude. This occurred in the Victorian era of the 1900s, when women needed to be well-covered and sex was something discussed behind closed doors, if even then. At the same time there was an undercurrent of licentiousness which was neither acknowledged nor discussed by the 'better' people in society. This was followed by the more overtly liberal 'flapper' era of the 1920s and the sexual freedom of the 1960s following the invention of the contraceptive pill. The following century seemed to follow suit, with the restrictive behavior of the early century, in which it almost became illegal for a man to 'sexually abuse', for example, a woman co-worker by commenting that she 'looked nice today'. This ridiculous sensitivity to even hints of sexual innuendo rapidly decreased during the 2020s and by the 2030s public nudity was no longer viewed as being extreme and was certainly decriminalized.

Public sexual activity was tolerated during the 2040s and it became increasingly common to see naked copulating couples on the beach making love. The 2050s brought about the greatest changes in society as the government finally and belatedly realized that uncontrolled population increase could no longer be accepted and that the number of 'substandard' people being born and largely supported during their entire lives was a burden that was no longer necessary or acceptable. Consequently, harsh new laws, some would call them draconian, were instituted to allow only selected people to breed. The minor medical procedure required for this had, ironically, been used on farms to control stock breeding for over half a century. During the 2060s, with increasing numbers of both men and women who were not able to reproduce, sex slavery became a lifestyle of choice for many. This was also brought about by a reduction in the amount of work available due to advances in technology, and to the increasingly wide division between rich and poor, enabling the wealthy to 'employ' voluntary slaves to undertake many menial and not so menial tasks including the sexual satisfaction of their master or mistress.

The state played its part in these changes, decriminalizing many changes to society which would have been illegal in earlier times and allowing the establishment of voluntary slavery and the public custody of children, relieving those parents who were permitted to reproduce of their hitherto often onerous responsibility for raising and educating their offspring. This came about gradually, with day care centres first offering overnight stays, then week-long stays and finally full custody.

These changes, of course, had repercussion for 'Dana's'. Nobody was going to pay to see naked women, albeit beautiful ones, and sexual acts when they could walk along any beach and see exactly the same things. Nobody needed to hire a prostitute when there were attractive and willing women just waiting for any guy's attention, as well as guys waiting for any woman's attention. So 'Dana's' looked towards more exotic activities, extending their BDSM focus and introducing a slave training facility. This fitted in well with the new society. However, as society changes, previous extremes, like public sex and nudity, tend to become the norm, so that those in any society who wish to push the limits now do so in an increasingly dangerous manner. Thus, for those who had failed to obtain permission to reproduce, the new extreme was total sexual nullification. These neuters, as they were called, could serve male or female sexual functions depending on their original gender, but derived no sexual pleasure from these. Thus their masters or mistresses had a human toy which could serve their needs without being distracted by their own personal sexual desires. The idea of subjugating oneself to another appealed to many, especially those with little or no chance of obtaining a worthwhile job, and thus there became an increasing demand for sexual slaves and slave training. This trend became increasingly overt and in the 2060s, when this final chapter is set, it is increasingly common to see naked, beauties flaunting their body mods as they are led around by their masters and mistresses.

I have deliberately not attempted to tie up all loose ends, working on the assumption that readers have imaginations and can devise their own scenarios if they so choose. I trust you have enjoyed the series and at least some of my other writings, and that you enjoy this final final chapter.

***************************************

Dana sat upright in her comfortable chair in front of her desk, which today had been brought into the sunshine so she could enjoy the outdoors while carrying out her necessary office work. During the past few weeks she had become increasingly aware that there really should be a 50th celebration of 'Dana's'. She was very aware that the four founding family members were all now deceased and that she, Todd, Trudi, Chris and Gabby, the five senior family members who were all on the Board of Directors, were aging and would not continue to be actively involved in the business for very much longer. She also wanted to proofread her autobiography, which she intended to finish after the celebrations so these could be included. In effect, it would be a history of the first 50 years of 'Dana's'.

"A fruit cocktail, please," she commanded her slave, standing to one side unobtrusively.

"Thank you, Mistress," he replied, then immediately departed for the kitchen. Dana smiled to herself, remembering the comments of her chief slave trainer who had tried, unsuccessfully, to break her of the habit of using 'please' when commanding the slaves and also of thanking them.

"They are slaves," he told her, "They do not deserve to be treated like human beings. Order them, do not request that they do something, and never thank them."

His pleas had fallen on deaf ears; Dana had been brought up to respect others no matter what their station in life and she certainly wasn't going to break the habit of a lifetime. Consequently her slaves were very obedient and carried out her commands gladly, living in fear of possibly being moved to a stricter Mistress.

She sat for a few moments, gazing into space, contemplating the changes that had taken place in society and 'Dana's' during the past half century. Her slave returned with her drink and she automatically thanked him. He nodded, acknowledging her thanks, waiting to be dismissed.

"How long have you been with us?" asked Dana.

"Nearly two years, Mistress, one year as a trainee and then my second year as an intern. I'm scheduled to complete my internship in a few months, Mistress."

"So you've seen some changes in the place even in that short time."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dana reached under his loin cloth and felt his partly tumescent cock, ever ready to please. She felt the smoothness under his cock where his balls would have normally hung, then moved her hand upwards and gently pressed his balls, held tightly inside his lower abdomen at too high a temperature to allow his sperm to be fertile. She thought how wonderful this technique was that allowed guys to perform sexually while totally eliminating the possibility of them fathering a child, wondering that it had taken so long for this technique, which had been used on farms for over fifty years, to be applied to humans. She had heard a rumor that he was fraternizing with a slave girl and wanted to find out if it was true. He stood stoically but did partly smile as she continued her manual inspection.

"Do you use this apparatus on some of the slave girls during your time off?"

This was a very difficult question to answer honestly. He knew he was forbidden to engage in sexual activities without the express permission of his Mistress, and he did not know whether Dana had any inside information relating to his love affair and frequent visits to the bed of Melanie, a gorgeous slave who had recently volunteered and been selected as Todd's personal intern slave. To answer honestly he would have risked severe punishment, yet to lie and be caught out would risk even more severe punishment including, for this offence, possible total nullification or penectomy. He decided to tell the truth, hoping that Dana would live up to her lenient reputation.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

"Hmmm, you know the penalties that are possible, don't you? Yet you tell me the truth. Is there any particular slave girl you're seeing or do you spread your favors around?"

"I'm in love with Melanie, Mistress, and she loves me too. I hope one day we can be united legally, Mistress."

Dana thought back to the time she was infatuated with Todd; the devastation she felt when she found out that Todd had been unfaithful to her on a field trip, the punishment that she had meted out to him and Trudi, then the compromise of polyamory that had worked so well for so long. She smiled up at her slave, seeing the terror on his face.

"I'm pleased you've found love with Melanie. She seems a wonderful girl and I hope you are both very happy. Everyone deserves happiness. But," and she put on a very stern face, "If anyone else finds out about this then you can be punished very severely, you realize that don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied, a look of relief starting to appear across his face as he realized he'd made the right choice in trusting Dana's leniency.

"So, I have a choice to make. I could report you to your slave trainer, Ivan, which would result in you and Melanie being permanently separated, cruelly punished and possibly both be made sexually incompetent." Dana paused, watching his young, handsome face respond to her threat. "Or I could ignore it, this time, and tell you that if it happens again then you'll be reported."

This time his young face screwed up in anguish at the thought of never loving his beloved Melanie again. Dana continued: "Or I could permit it, providing you and Melanie with a permit to allow conjugal visits."

His young face broke into a smile at the thought that just maybe he would be permitted to continue his love affair with his darling. "I'm inclined towards this third option at present but there would be a cost. Are you willing to pay the price that I will demand for such a permit?"

"Yes, Mistress, anything you ask, Mistress."

"Anything I ask? Anything? You must certainly be infatuated with Melanie. She's a very lucky girl."

"Well, almost anything, Mistress," replied her slave, realizing the scope he had offered and its possible consequences.

"I was just remembering the fun I had torturing Todd many years ago and it's been a long time since I had a nice young hard cock to torture. What a pity your balls are so hard to torture now; hard but not impossible. A few months ago I had a hormone implant and since then I've been feeling quite horny at times. Trudi also had the implant and poor Todd doesn't know what's hit him. He's still capable of servicing us each a couple of times a week but I was just thinking that he used to do this a couple of times a day, and that was on his off days. So, if you were willing to fill in the gap, so to speak, when required then I could arrange for you to see Melanie on a more permanent basis. How does that sound to you?"

Dana realized that she was breaking all the rules of slave management and training, asking him if he approved of what she suggested, treating him, in effect, like a normal human being. However, she was the boss, dammit, and she'd do whatever she pleased, she told herself angrily.

Dana's slave didn't answer immediately; his look of gratitude and pleasure on his face was enough of an answer for Dana.

"Right, I guess that's settled then. I'm looking forward to enjoying what Melanie's been enjoying for a while. Take off your loin cloth and let me see what I'm getting."

He quickly slipped his loin cloth off and Dana fondled his cock and balls, taking a piece of ice from her drink, pulling his foreskin back and rubbing it on his cock head. It twitched in her hand, growing rapidly until it reached its full size. She rubbed her hand under his cock, between his legs, wishing he had some balls she could pull down, a scrotum to stretch.

"You have a lovely cock. It would be such a shame if you were to ever lose it so behave yourself. Go into the toy room and find a crotch strap for yourself. Make sure it has pressure pads."

She released him and he scurried away. Dana felt her dampness between her legs and stroked her clit, stimulating herself manually until he returned with the strap.

"Here you are, Mistress," he said as he handed it to her.

"Thank you. I'm going to put this on you and while you are working here it will remain on unless I choose to take it off, is that clear? Each evening when you go off duty I shall remove it, if I feel like it. Sometimes I will leave it on just because I can. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." He imagined making love with Melanie with a crotch strap pressing his balls each side of his cock. Then he imagined fucking Dana again with the strap attached. His cock gave a lurch and hardened still further.

Dana fitted the tight belt above his hips and locked it in place. She then pulled the two straps downwards between his legs, adjusting them so the pressure pads were directly over his balls, trapped inside his lower abdomen. She then pulled the straps tightly over the sides of his ass cheeks and locked them to the belt.

"How does that feel?"

"Tight, Mistress. My balls feel like they're being crushed."

Dana smiled. "They won't be; they can take a lot more than that as you will see. "

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, come with me."

Dana stood and led him through the house to her day room. She then lay on the couch and ordered her slave to arouse her as he did with Melanie. He began manually, then progressed to orally. Dana enjoyed this youthful approach, less sophisticated but more energetic than Todd. Dana felt herself oozing fluids, just like old times, she thought, remembering the first time she'd hidden in the stairwell watching her parents make love in the Dungeon. She stroked her slave's cock, making sure it was hard and ready.

"I want you to lie on your back now," she told him, standing up and vacating the couch. He quickly took her place and she straddled him, holding herself above him, teasing the tip of his cock with her pussy lips.

"Play with my breasts. Pull the nipple bars gently. I'll tell you if you do it too hard."

Over the years Dana had several pieces of nipple jewellery and several times with none. These bars were the thickest she had worn and set her still-firm breasts off very nicely. Better still, when they were pulled gently they sent stimulation straight to her clit. On several occasions she'd cum just by pulling on the bars, even though they were still a little tender.

The young slave pulled on her bars tentatively, wanting to stimulate but not hurt. Dana guided him, pleased that he seemed to be a fast learner. After a few minutes she felt her orgasm approaching and began thrashing about.

"Oh, yes, pull harder, twist them a little, yes, like that, yes, yes, YES, I'M CUMMING!!!!"

As she came hard she sat down onto his cock, feeling it penetrating her slippery cunt to the very end, his cock pressing against her cervix and pubic bone against her clit just as she liked. She thrashed about more, cumming harder than she had for many years. Then slowly she came down from her high, and relaxed on top of her slave, her cunt muscles still clenching his cock; his cock still twitching inside her.

"Thank you," she said, resisting the urge to collapse onto him and hug and kiss him as she would a lover. She must maintain some distance between them after all. She noticed the look of pain on his face.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"What is your name?" asked Dana, feeling that if they were to be intimate she should at least know his name and not just call him slave.

"Jeremy," he replied.

"Jeremy. What a lovely name. Were you in pain when I came on you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Where was the pain, Jeremy?"

"In my balls, Mistress, you were crushing them."

"Do you want to fuck me now and cum inside me?"

"If that is what you want me to do, Mistress."

"No, not this time, Jeremy. This time I'll send you away so you can use up your youthful energy and libido shooting Melanie full of your hot sperm tonight. Is that what you would like?"

"Oh yes Mistress, if that's what you want for me." Dana basked in the glow of his huge grin.

"That's what I want for you tonight."

Dana climbed off Jeremy and looked at him lying on the couch, his still hard cock bouncing above his trapped balls.

"Wipe me, please Jeremy."

Jeremy took a towel off the dresser, poured warm water over it and carefully, almost reverently, wiped her pussy, ass and thighs, then dried her with another towel. Only then did he wipe himself clean. Dana went to the dresser and fetched an official looking form, filled out a few details then handed it to Jeremy.

"This is your authorization to pay conjugal visits to Melanie. You may stay with her all night if you wish. Tomorrow I will arrange for you both to move into a double room instead of the dormitory, if you both wish that to happen. Tonight you will keep your crotch strap on and tomorrow you will fuck me properly, without the crotch strap, and, if I am as pleased with you then as I am now, I will let you cum in me. Do you have any questions?"

"N-no, Mistress, thank you Mistress, thank you, thank you, thank you," replied a beaming Jeremy.

"Oh, and by the way, Jeremy, you will remain naked from now on apart from a crotch strap to squeeze your balls."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Right, now go and enjoy your night."

"Thank you, Mistress, and goodnight."

Jeremy turned to go but Dana called him back.

"Ah, Jeremy, just before you go, come here a minute please." There was that 'please' again, she grinned to herself. Jeremy returned.

"Are your balls still sore after I crushed them?"

"A little, Mistress."

"Well, let's change that."

Dana reached for a small instrument in her drawer and beckoned Jeremy closer. She attached a thin tube from the instrument to one of the pressure pads over his balls, then began squeezing a handle on the instrument. Jeremy's eyes screwed up in pain as he felt the oil move from the instrument into the pad, swelling the pad. The pad was held firmly by the strap on the outside so expanded inside, compressing his left testicle very painfully. After eight squeezes of the handle Dana removed the tube and attached it to the other pad, giving that one also eight squeezes. Jeremy's face was screwed up in pain from the intolerable pressure on his balls. Dana removed the tube and smiled at him.