Stripping Anonymously for My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rutger5
rutger5
469 Followers

My thumb found her clit and rubbed it gently as I bottomed out with each forward motion of my body. Even as we were surrounded by cheering women and bass heavy music I managed to tune that out as my impending orgasm rapidly approached. When Mom's fingers clutched my active hand I knew she was close as well so I increased my speed. We came together and I filled her with the fruit of our labors. Shot after shot of my teenage spunk jetted its way inside her vagina as my balls emptied into her welcoming pussy.

She pulled me to her and for the first time ever our lips met with passion. The taste of the wine she had consumed I tasted on her sweet mouth as my last remaining cum flowed out of me. Reluctantly I broke our kiss and straightened up and as I did I slid from her pussy. Mom surprised me by slipping off the table and swallowing my head which was covered in our mingled fluids until it was clean. As soon as she released it the table burst into cheers and I saw we had attracted a large audience with our show.

With all the hubbub going on I managed to slip away and head to the tiny 'backstage' area. The best I could do was wipe down with some moist towelettes before changing into my regular clothing. Telling Carlo I wasn't feeling well I got paid then slipped out the back door of the club before driving home. I was so confused by what had happened my hands actually shook on the wheel but I made it home without a problem.

Once there I showered and put some sweats on but I also put on a long sleeved shirt due to marks on my forearms that my Mom had given me. After a couple of shots of vodka and half a joint I felt almost normal but I was undecided on what to do. The nights events replayed themselves in my mind again and again while I wrestled with the fact that I had just had sex with my Mom and that it was the best I'd ever had. But I knew it was wrong and couldn't happen again even though when I replayed it in my mind it aroused me greatly.

The best thing to do would be to go to bed and sleep on my predicament and hope the morning brought me new counsel when I heard a car door slam and voices out front. Within a minute the front door opened and my Mom came in. She was humming to herself as she entered and she seemed surprised to see me home already. I'd been about to go upstairs but she beckoned me over.

"I don't usually see you home this early during the weekend Jason. Come give your mother a kiss before you go to bed."

With mixed emotions I went and embraced my Mom while giving her a peck on the cheek. The scent of our earlier coupling I could still faintly detect on her along with the wine she had consumed.

"Jason do I smell liquor on your breath," she slurred before giggling. "Not that I should talk as I've drunk more wine tonight then I ever remember doing before. The girls wanted me to celebrate so for once I let myself go."

I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help myself from replying.

"Did you have a good time Mom?" I asked.

That triggered a huge smile on her face as she considered my question.

"I really did baby. Maybe I should go out with the girls more often."

Any other response probably wouldn't have affected me like that one but it struck a nerve and I found myself speaking before I thought about it.

"It sounded like you were dropped off Mom."

"Yeah one of the girls drove me home as I'm a little tipsy."

"If you want me to drive you to get your car tomorrow then let me know," I told her.

"I don't want to trouble you Jason; you have things you probably want to do tomorrow."

"What could be more important than helping my Mom?"

"You are so sweet baby, how was I lucky enough to have such a wonderful young man for a son?"

Mom hugged me after saying that and she kind of lost her footing from her tipsy state but I easily held her. When I felt a growing reaction in my groin from her contact with me I quickly let her go and turned away before she could notice my arousal. Her hand touched me on my back.

"What is it? Is something wrong Jason? Please tell me, we've always been so close that I thought you could tell me anything."

"I'm not sure if I should say anything right now Mom but it's for your own good."

"I don't understand baby, please. Tell me."

It would be easy to blame the vodka for what I did but either way it doesn't matter. Something in my head clicked as I walked to where my bag with my work clothes was sitting. I removed an item and held it in my hand.

"Mom you better sit down if you want to hear this but I'm warning you that it'll be difficult and you'll probably wish I'd said nothing."

She sat on the couch and I saw the worry showing on her face and I considered again what I was about to do but I couldn't stop myself for some reason. Sitting down next to her I couldn't even look her way as I placed the mask I'd been wearing earlier on the couch between us.

"Oh my God Jason! Are you saying...you can't mean that...am I dreaming?"

"No Mom you're not dreaming but part of me wishes you were. That's the new job I have. I've made a lot more money doing it then I was making before and I figured it wouldn't hurt anyone and no one knew who I was. But tonight before I realized it you were, well you know, and then it was like I was trapped and things just snowballed. I'm so sorry Mom," I concluded.

She looked to be in shock as I got up and left her sitting there. Under the circumstances I didn't know what else to do. What does one normally do after informing one's mother that the two of you had sex earlier while you were a masked stripper? Once in my room I lay down but my mind was too confused to sleep. My thoughts swirled like a maelstrom in my mind with no hope of relief. Suddenly I felt the bed shift as my Mom sat next to me. When I looked I saw she had a glass in her hand half full of clear liquid and when she took a swallow she made a face. While she sat there neither of us said a word but she continued drinking it until the glass was empty. Finally she touched my arm and I looked her way.

"Jason let me say what I have to with no interruptions please. Things haven't been easy for me the last few years since your father left me. I doubted myself and I didn't want to get hurt again so I shut myself off for the most part from human contact. Tonight was the first time I've been with a man since then and I now find out that it was you. Part of me wants to cry but part of me wants to laugh at it all because it's so crazy. I'm not sure why but I don't feel guilty about what happened even knowing it was you. Maybe because I'm drunk and I was so horny and I had such a good time earlier, I don't know. But right now I know what's happened has happened. We can't go back and change it, we'll just have to decide what to do tomorrow. But I know this; that the night still isn't over so I'm going to do this."

After saying that she leaned over and kissed me flush on the mouth as her body rolled on top of mine. Instantly we were kissing madly as our tongues explored each other's mouth. The heat from her body radiated from Mom as I pulled her closer as my rapidly hardening erection pushed into her soft body. My hands unzipped her skirt and she raised herself up enough that I could roll it and her panties past her ample hips. She then knelt while she unbuttoned and removed her blouse.

My fingers unclasped her brassiere and tossed it aside and then my mouth closed over a pink nipple as I sucked on it. Mom gasped and attempted to push more of her breast into my mouth as I lavished attention on her pink, hard nub. Her hand was rubbing along my leg and when she brushed her fingers against my bulge I shuddered with desire.

Mom moved off me to remove her skirt and panties leaving on only her black stockings as I stripped down until I was naked. With no need of preliminaries I pushed her onto her back and knelt between her legs. Her hand had already grasped me and was guiding me to her waiting entrance. My hips thrust forward as soon as she was ready and in one long stroke I completely sank to my balls. Our lips found each other and her long legs locked around me as we made sweet, incestuous love.

Whether it was ten minutes or ten years I couldn't have said at the time but after I discharged into her pinkness I didn't slow at all but continued at a steady pace. Finally she whispered in my ear and I rolled us over in response to her words allowing her to set the pace as her beautiful and sexy body rode me for all she was worth. That way allowed my mouth to find and give proper attention to her perky breasts while my hand again played her erect clit like a maestro.

Only after she reached her state of nirvana did I begin to piston my hips up from below as I raced to join her in bliss. And it was Mom squeezing my thickness with her internal muscles that pushed me past the point of no return. My mouth again clamped on a hard nipple as I erupted like Mt. Vesuvius inside her and when I did her teeth bit my shoulder hard in response. We lay joined like that as I eventually shrank though I didn't pull out from her. The last thing I remembered before I fell asleep was Mom stroking my cheek while murmuring in my ear.

"My sweet baby is all grown up now and he made Mommy so happy tonight."

The sun shining through my window woke me the next day and I lay in bed alone. My headache and crusty penis convinced me that it wasn't a dream and my Mom's clothes still scattered about left no doubt. I stumbled to the shower and did my best to not think as the hot water cascaded down my body. As I left the bathroom in my robe I heard Mom call from downstairs.

"Jason, breakfast is ready."

Well might as well see how thing were I thought to myself as I headed down and sat at the kitchen table. My Mom placed a cup of coffee in front of me then laid her hand on my shoulder. My eyes gazed into her emerald green ones as I tried to figure out what she was thinking.

"Penny for your thoughts honey," she said to me. I swallowed hard before replying.

"Mom," I began, "maybe if we could go back in time it would be a good thing but we can't. The way I see it we have two choices."

"Go on," Mom replied softly.

"One, that you are so disgusted with me and what I did that you want me out as soon as possible and I understand if you do."

She made no response and had her face turned away so I continued.

"Two, that we'll do our best to put this behind us and I'll try to forget that my Mom, the person who I love the most in the world, the woman who was always there for me, is also the hottest and sexiest woman I know as well. I'll try to be a good son to you and if I'm thinking impure thoughts of you and I can't control them then I guess I'll move back to option one."

There was a period of silence after I spoke and Mom didn't move or speak. Finally when the tension was about to drive me insane she turned and looked into my eyes.

"You're young Jason so you can be forgiven for only presenting two choices but personally I reject them and propose another. Right now I have two life insurance policies on myself with you the beneficiary. I'm going to cash one in so it can pay your tuition. That way you won't have to strip for horny, desperate women to pay for school."

She held her hand up for silence before I could interrupt her before continuing.

"After you graduate we could move from here to another city or state where no one knows us and people wouldn't worry so much about our relationship."

At that moment Mom opened my robe before sitting on my lap while reaching down and taking me in hand.

"That is, if you don't mind living with this old lady who loves you and now desires you so much that no other man could do. I tell you this Jason, no other woman will love you or satisfy you the way your mother will. What do you say?"

For an answer I kissed her hard as my hands pulled her closer.

THE END

Comments and votes always appreciated and I hope that any who read this story enjoyed it.

rutger5
rutger5
469 Followers
12