Stripping To Pay The Mortgage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, are you saying I won't be getting paid. I'm absolutely desperate for the money"

"Maybe, maybe not, what do you think about a pot dance?"

"What's a pot dance" I asked her.

"Well basically it's a joint spot that the management doesn't pay us for but one of the audience goes around with a pot and if our act is up to it they all put in the price of a drink. There are probably a hundred and fifty guys left and at a fiver a drink, if we put on a good show it'll be well worth our while. We will have to put on a lesbian show, you know a bit of tit sucking, a bit of finger fucking. It's all for show for them. Do you want to give it a go? If it goes well the manager will let Gary know you've done well tonight."

"I don't know, I've never even kissed another girl, but I feel I don't have any other choice if I want to get paid"

"OK then, I've got a couple of spare outfits I always bring in case of a costume clash. I've also a good idea what we can do"

Vikki had suggested we do a sunbathing scenario. She had two spare bikinis and we borrowed a couple of towels from the dressing room and made our way on stage. Both of us wore coloured bikinis and a rolled up towel under our arms. The crowd was baying for us to get into our lesbian show. I followed Vikki's lead and spread my towel out on the stage next to hers. From inside her towel she took out a bottle of baby lotion. "Lay down on your front" she whispered. I did as she asked and she knelt down next to me and poured some baby lotion across the top of my back and started to gently massage it in until my bikini strap got in the way. Believe me it's a strange feeling having your clothing undone in public by another woman. After she rubbed the oil into my back she helped me to turn over and then she poured a little oil on my breasts and gently proceeded to massage them. My God, my nipples were hardening by the second. According to my husband they are my best feature and when hard they stand out as long as the end joint on my thumb.

They were positively aching to be sucked and Vikki must have realised this as she bent down and took my left nipple between her teeth and gently made it harder than ever, her left hand was stroking my other nipple. Slowly her hand then went under the elastic at the top of my bikini bottoms and her fingers ran through my bush and started toying with my clit. She then took off my bottoms and spread my legs as wide as I could reach and started rubbing oil all over my bush, into my crack and more importantly directly onto my clit. The feeling was sensational and I was sure she would make me cum, but before I reached an orgasm she whispered that it was my turn.

I forgot about the audience and everything else as I first released her tits from her bikini top then pulled her bottoms off. I poured oil onto her tits and started to give her the same treatment she had given me. Her nipples were rock hard by this time and she was starting to moan softly. Pouring oil onto my hand I began to rub it along her slit and could see her lips starting to open up. Vikki's clit was stuck out like one of my nipples and begging to be sucked. I couldn't help myself but latched onto it and started giving it a good workout. After a few moments it seemed natural to move into a 69 position and we were both sucking clit, then Vikki started to shove a couple of fingers into my sopping wet cunt. I was in ecstasy and quickly returned the favour by inserting two then three fingers up her cunt. We were finger fucking each other and chewing one another's clits for the next few minutes before I felt that old familiar tensing in my cunt muscles and knew then there was nothing I could do to stop myself cumming on Vikki's face. My orgasm ripped through me with an intensity I hadn't felt for quite a while. My spasms had hardly stopped before Vikki let out a loud groan then started calling out "Yes, Yes, Yes as she followed my climax with her own.

Slowly I realised the audience was cheering and going wild. Vikki and I rose and on shaking legs made our way to the dressing room.

"Well love" she said, "that was fucking brilliant. No way can Gary not pay after a show like that. I knew you had it in you. I hope we get the chance to work together again."

I went home that night with my share of an £800 pot of money and my wages, which was almost enough to pay this months' mortgage. I had surprised myself with how much of a slut I could be given the right circumstances but knew that a couple more nights like this would help a lot.

A couple of days later I got a phone call from Vikki asking if I was up for a booking at a rugby club the following week.

"It's a little different this one in that there will be a stag comedian who also acts as MC and then there are three girls but we only have to do the one spot each. However for the finale we all go on together and each pick a member of the audience to come on the floor and give us a good fucking"

"What, you have to be joking. I could never do that, I..."

"Sorry Carolyn, I was just winding you up a bit. The punters we pick from the audience are plants. Both Louise and I will have our boyfriends in the audience and they will be chosen to get up and fuck us. Normally there are three of us but Kristin can't make it and knowing you need the money I thought I'd give you the first chance. The pay is brilliant, we all get £1000 plus usually someone goes around with a bucket for tips if we put on a good show"

"I could do with the money but my husband is still in hospital so he won't be able to be my plant in the audience, so I'll have to say no"

"Carolyn please don't be too hasty. There are two ways around this. One, I could ask Kristin to lend us her husband, and he's hung like a fucking horse, or two you could just help the two of us to fuck our boyfriends, you know a bit of a hand job to keep them hard all the way through, maybe a little oral if you get carried away"

"No way am I fucking anyone else, but I could help the two of you with your boyfriends I suppose"

She gave me the address of the rugby club and we arranged to meet half an hour before the start to organise what we would be doing.

I arrived first and was shown to the home team dressing room where the three of us would change and the compere – 'Rob the Knob' as he was billed – would use the away dressing room.

Vikki followed me in to the dressing room and introduced me to her boyfriend Pete. He was a nice looking guy, average size I suppose, but I found myself wondering about the size of his cock. I'd get to know soon enough I thought. A small knock at the door and it opened in by a gorgeous girl with long blonde hair and a figure to die for. Vikki introduced her to me as Louise. Her boyfriend was a fairly short guy, average looks and size I suppose. We all chatted for a while about our acts and Vikki and Louise spoke about working together before and they obviously had hit it off.

Rob the Knob got the evening off to a lively start with loads of blue jokes, setting the mood for the night before announcing me as the first stripper – 'Carolyn the girl with walnuts for nipples.'

I had decided to repeat my cheerleader act from the previous week as no one here had seen me before. I had a lot more confidence now and when it was time to lower the straps of my swimsuit I again moved to the front row of tables and allowed one of the guys to peel my top down but when, as I expected, he reached around to grab my tits I allowed him to tweak my nipples for a few seconds before moving away. I could tell without looking that my nipples were stuck out like thumbs and knew the guys would love it. As before when it was time to lose the bottom half of my swimsuit I lay down on the floor but then I invited a guy onto the stage to peel it off. As he took hold of the straps I raised my ass from the floor allowing him to strip me completely. I knew he was longing to have a go at my pussy but I made him retreat back to his seat then I began to open my legs and start stroking a finger along my slit all the way from my clit to my asshole. I knew that this sort of stag do was going to call for me to go further than I had ever gone before but I was determined to put on a good show and maybe further bookings.

I was now squeezing one or the other of my tits with one hand and rubbing the fingers of the other hand between the lips of my sopping cunt. Slowly I eased one finger into my cunt, then another and another till it felt totally stretched. I kept finger fucking my cunt and tweaking my nipples for another couple of minutes before I reached a noisy shattering orgasm. Bloody hell I could hardly get to my feet after that but I did and left for the dressing room to loud cheering and whooping. Certainly a lot better reception than my first act a couple of weeks ago.

"Well done love" said Louise "you've got the show off to a great start now Vikki and myself have a tough spot to follow that. I thought you were never stop cumming."

"Neither did I" I laughed

"Fucking hell lads how about that" said Rob the Knob "I knew we could be replaced with 9" of plastic and a battery but it looks like that one likes to let her fingers do the job. I'm sure my prick won't go soft for a week." All the whooping and hollering told me I'd done a bit better than ok.

After another round of blue jokes, Rob then introduced the next act.

"For your pleasure lads the other two girls have agreed to up the ante and do a double strip, and who knows what'll happen at the end. Gentlemen I give you Vikki and Louise"

Vikki and Louise then walked on to the stage both dressed in the strip of the rugby team where we were performing. What an entrance. The lads were shouting and cheering at the tops of their voices and the girls were still fully dressed! but not for long.

It was quite obvious they had worked this act before and they worked opposite sides of the stage, both heading out into the audience for help in removing trainers and socks then shirts and shorts. Both of the girls were readily accepting the lads copping a quick feel. Swapping sides in the audience both Vikki and Louise then straddled a guy each and allowed them to reach around them to undo their bras. Vikki's bra was first to depart and her round tits with pert erect nipples were quickly groped by a couple of the nearby guys before two more guys got a bit braver and started sucking on her nipples. She seemed to be enjoying the attention and let it go on for a few seconds before pulling away and moving over towards where Louise was teasing the guy on whose knee she was sat keeping her tits covered by squashing them to his chest. Seeing Vikki arrive she pulled back allowing the guys their first sight of her sensational firm tits. Pulling two guys' heads down she fed a nipple to each one knowing that was the best way to get them erect quickly.

Louise then stood up and moved behind Vikki then took her hands and pulled them behind her. Vikki was now powerless to stop her panties being pulled down by one of the guys. Hands were all over her bush but I don't think she allowed anyone to get between her legs and get at her cunt.

Both girls now moved to the opposite side of the stage and Vikki reversed the roles and held Louise's hands behind her back as another guy tugged her panties off. The first thing we all noticed then was that Louise was no true blonde. She had a bush of dark brown pubic hair which seemed to have been trimmed into the shape of a heart. Two of the guys then took hold of a leg each and held them slightly apart while another couple of guys shoved fingers roughly into her crack.

I'm sure this was all pre planned as both girls were smiling, and I'm sure Louise was starting to breath a bit heavier. After a few seconds, Vikki led Louise back onto the stage and laid her down before moving into a 69 position over her. Each of the girls was lapping at the others clit and both of them had at least three fingers up the others cunt. Fingers were sawing in and out furiously before someone from the audience rolled a bottle on the stage presumably hoping one of the girls would ram the other with it. Both of them eyed the bottle but before either could reach for it an even bigger cheer went up as Rob walked on stage and passed each of them a dildo. Bloody hell each of the dildos were about 10" long and thickly veined. Certainly bigger than any prick I had ever seen.

Both the girls took the dildos eagerly and fingers were replaced by great lengths of plastic. Neither had any trouble fucking the others cunt with theses as both had juices flowing freely.

Both girls were now getting louder and noisier and both were getting ready to cum but to give the guys a better view they moved apart and instantly starting fucking themselves with their own dildo. Both had their legs spread as wide as they could so all the audience could see their hairy cunts getting rammed. Within seconds of each other both girls reached shuddering, loud orgasms.

I thought I'd had a good cheer from the lads but it was even louder for Vikki and Louise.

"Bloody hell" I smiled at them when they came back to the dressing room, "I can see you two have worked together before"

I could just hear Rob shouting at the crowd that he'd just pumped a load of spunk into his pants and getting loads of cheering in reply.

We all sat about for about three quarters of an hour while Rob entertained the guys with jokes that were getting dirtier as the night went on, before he announced the big Finale to the audience.

"Well you set of lucky fuckers, you've seen Helena and her fabulous tits, you've seen the lesbian show, I don't know what they can do to top that but here they are all together, I give you. Come on lads take your hands off your cocks and put them together for 'Carolyn, Vikki and Louise'

Knowing what was coming we were all dressed the same. We were all topless and wearing nothing more than a pair of skimpy panties with ties at the side. Vikki was in the middle and when we got on stage, Louise and I leaned in on her from either side and each took a nipple and started sucking it till you could hang your coat on it. Louise reached down at her side and tugged on the string holding Vikki's panties together and I followed her lead and pulled it loose on my side. Her panties didn't fall away though; I think they were stuck along her crack with her dried juices.

Removing Vikki's panties, we both started to work on her pussy, me from the front and Louise from the back. Soon we both had fingers probing inside her cunt. We now laid her down and I went to work lapping her clit and stuffing three fingers up her cunt while Louise leaned down to tweak one nipple and suck the other. After a short time Vikki whispered to let her up and she would go and get her bloke. Louise and I then started some girl on girl kissing which I'd never done before. She reached down and pulled the strings on my panties leaving me naked in front of the guys. I then did the same to her. We got into the usual 69 position and started a gentle session of finger fucking. I looked to the side and could see Vikki had chosen her boyfriend from the audience and had already stripped him and was swallowing most of his firm prick down her throat. "Move over to help her" whispered Louise "and I'll get my bloke ready"

I eased my fingers from her dripping cunt and crawled over to Vikki and Pete. By now his rampant prick was dripping from Vikki's sucking so we laid him down and I leaned over his stiff cock and slowly moved my mouth down on him. Vikki moved to straddle his face so he had his tongue licking her clit and me sucking his cock. We kept this up for a few minutes before Vikki told me to move over To Louise and her bloke. Just as Vikki had done, Louise had moved among the audience and chosen 'at random' her bloke. She had him stripped off already but at this point I couldn't see the size of his cock as Louise's long blonde hair was hanging down over her face as he was obviously into her mouth. She lifted up her head and FUCKING HELL. His cock was absolutely huge. It must have been a foot long and almost as fat as my arm. I could see what she saw in him. I swear half his body weight must be in his cock and most of his blood supply too.

I tried to place my hand around it but my fingers could only just touch. I started to wank him slowly as Louise made her way over to Vikki and Pete. Pete now had his full length of meat up Vikki's cunt so that when he ploughed in, their pubic hairs were enmeshed. Louise lay down beside Vikki and Pete leaned over and started to finger fuck her.

Louise's bloke meanwhile was laid on his back and I was trying to get his prick into my throat but it really was a struggle. I was gagging for air but my pussy was pulsing at the thought of trying to accommodate this huge beast. I glanced across and could see Vikki, Pete and Louise were still fucking and fingering, so when I felt something nudging between my cunt lips I looked over my shoulder to see Rob was gently inserting the bottle which had earlier been rolled onto the stage, into my soggy cunt. He eased the bottle in for about five inches then proceeded to fuck me with it while I concentrated on sucking Mr giant cock underneath me. Rob shoved the bottle a little further up then just left it there. My cunt was badly aching for him to start fucking me with it again, so I was disappointed when the bottle plopped from my cunt. It was quickly replaced by something a lot warmer. Rob had stripped off and started to rub his cock along my crack. It was quite long but nowhere near the girth of the one that I was trying to suck. With one long thrust he buried his prick into my sopping cunt. I was so wet I couldn't have stopped him even if I wanted to. Rob continued to fuck me for a few minutes but I then noticed the others had stopped fucking and fingering and were moving around.

Vikki was laid on her back with her legs over the shoulders of Louise's bloke as he started to work his huge cock into her. Rob was fucking Louise doggy fashion and Pete was laid on his back waiting for me to sit astride his throbbing cock. Within seconds he was buried to the hilt up my creaming cunt and fucking me like a man possessed. I already knew this wouldn't be the last fucking I received tonight and sure enough we all changed again. This time the two girls helped to lower me onto Mr giant knob. My cunt walls had never been stretched so far. I felt like I had been mounted like a trophy on the end of his great prick. Slowly but surely, thrust by thrust and inch by inch I was accommodating his vast weapon. As I slowly realised I had taken most of it I felt Pete shoving his cock between my lips. I opened up to let him ease in but my jaw was still sore from Louse's bloke and I was struggling.

Without any warning I felt something at my asshole. With all my juices lubricating it Rob had managed to shove his bell end into my virgin ass. Well almost virgin. A couple of years ago John and myself were fooling around on the sofa watching a porn film when he accidently shoved his cock up my ass. He pleaded with me to let him leave it there so that was the only other time I'd had my ass fucked. Anyway before I had the time to object Pete tried to stuff more of his meat down my throat. My natural reaction was to jerk back but that just served me to back onto Rob's cock. My cunt and ass were being royally fucked and as Pete tried again to shove his cock down my throat I could see Louise and Vikki were fucking each other with a double ended dildo.

I just couldn't get Pete's cock down my throat so he took Rob's place up my ass and Rob's prick slid easily down my throat. All my holes were being fucked at the same time and I knew everyone was ready to cum. Sure enough Rob came first and after hitting the back of my throat with his first two spurts he pulled his cock out and squirted the next four or five jets of spunk straight into my face.