Striptease

Story Info
A naughty sub teases Master, and the tables are turned.
2k words
3.89
21.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You return home from work, and Renae and I are sitting in the living room. I am wearing my purple nightie, with spaghetti straps, and a very high hemline, barely covering my panty clad pussy, and Your favorite of my collars, the black leather one with SLUT in silver letters. As I see you walk through the door of your new apartment, I get out of your chair and walk over to the stereo. I flick the power on and drop a jazz CD into the CD player. The music starts to flow rhythmically through the living room. I walk over to you and lean in to steal a kiss before whispering into your ear, “Maybe you should go change out of those work clothes.”

As you smile that sweet smile at me and go off to change into something more comfortable, I take the chance to flash Renae, showing her my white satin bra and white thong panties. She smiles at me, and I dance slowly towards her, my hips swaying with the rythym of the music pouring from the CD player. I see you come out of the bedroom from the corner of my eye, and lean down to kiss Renae softly, knowing you like to watch women kiss. I stand back up, cupping my full soft breasts as I turn to smile at you, moving one hand to motion you towards your favorite chair. I steal a kiss as you step close to me, on the way to your chair, and lean forward a little, letting you see down the front of my nightgown. As you take your seat, I turn my back to you and wiggle my ass teasingly, lifting my hands up from my breasts, pulling my nightgown up a little so you can see my ass, seeming to be bare from the angle you’re at.

You inhale softly, your eyes following me as I move around the room, swaying my hips and turning from time to time to look at you, loving the look on your face as you watch me. I bump my hips forward towards you, my thighs spreading as I run my hands up over my stomach, to cup my breasts again, the nightie sliding up with my hands, showing you the front of my panties. I play with my cloth covered nipples for a moment as I stare into your eyes, nibbling softly on my bottom lip as I let go of the nipples and slowly pull the nightie up over my head, throwing it playfully at you. You catch the nightie and smile as you feel the silky fabric of the nightgown, as my hands slide back down to play with my nipples again, I tug gently on my nipples for a moment as I dance slowly around the room, glancing at you from time to time, checking on your reaction. Slowly my hands move around behind my back, unhooking my bra and tossing it at you. My hands slide back up over my stomach to my breasts, squeezing gently at the soft flesh as the pads of my thumbs brush across my nipples.

I dance closer to you, just out of your reach as I play with my nipples, one hand sliding down over my stomach and into my panties, grinding my hips forward against my hand. I tug on my clit for a moment as I lift my eyes to stare into yours, before leaning forward, my full breasts swaying as I wiggle out of my panties, dropping them on the floor at my feet. I stand naked before you, leaning forward to kiss your soft lips, my breasts brushing against your arm as I taste your sweet lips.

You stand up out of your chair and wrap one hand around my left breast, squeezing it playfully as we kiss. I dance away from you, teasing you as I dance naked around the living room, looking back at you as I bite my bottom lip. You walk closer to me and grab my arms, pushing me down into your chair. As I fall into the chair next to Renae, my thighs spread, and one hand lands on Renae’s lap, My hand brushes across her thigh as I stare up at you, wondering how much trouble I am in for teasing you. Your hands come up and twist my nipples, making me squirm in your chair. My hand moves from Renae’s thigh to my own, resting it lightly on my thigh as I wait for you to speak. The music runs through my head, as my back arches up against your hands, twisting my nipples, and waiting for the punishment. Renae leans over and pushes my hand down between my pussy lips, my fingers instinctively pinch down over my clit, staring up at you still. You lean forward and take one nipple between your teeth, biting gently on it as my eyes slide closed, and I squirm down against my hand, tugging harder on my clit as I feel it getting so hot and wet.

You release my nipple from your teeth and wrap your soft lips around it, flicking your tongue back and forth across my hard, round nipple. Your hand slides down over my stomach and pulls my hand away from my clit, slapping gently at it as you put my hand behind my back and lift your mouth from my nipple to tell me, “Leave your hand back there till I say differently, pet.” I nod obediently as you slide down a little further, flicking the tip of your tongue across my bellybutton, making me gasp softly as I imagine where you’re going with that tongue. You move away from my body and walk around the chairs to whisper into Renae’s opposite ear, leaving me to squirm helplessly in your chair, wondering what you’re planning. Renae nods and laughs softly as she gets up and goes into the guest bedroom, as you come back over and bite on my nipples again. I try my best to keep my hand behind my back, but the other hand moves up and runs fingers through your hair as you tease me with your teeth.

You growl at me and move the other hand around behind my back, telling me, “Hold your hands behind your back, Renae’s coming out to help you with that in a minute.” I nod again, and clasp my fingers together, arching my back up against your teeth, thighs spreading even further as I make room for you between them. Renae comes out of my room with the length of black rope, and my eyes widen as I realize what is about to happen. You unclasp my fingers, and move my arms around to hang off the armrests, bending my arms a little and holding my wrists gently as Renae wraps the rope around one wrist, then the other, binding me into the chair, helpless. You push my thighs as far open as possible, and Renae moves around to the front to bind my ankles together, wrapped around the footrest of the chair, leaving me bound into the chair, unable to touch your or move hardly at all.

I stare up at you, this new experience turning me on, making me want you. I growl softly as you move away from me, kissing Renae as I am bound there, forced to just watch, unable to do anything else. My body squirms slightly against the binding rope, getting turned on as I watch the two of you kiss. My pussy is so wet now, ready for you to do whatever you want to it. Renae pulls away from the kiss and turns to look at me, squirming in the chair. She whispers something to you, and you nod slightly, an evil grin spreading across your face. She leaves the room again and comes out with her favorite vibrator, and hands it to you. You come over and lean in to whisper into my ear, “Would you like this toy inside your horny pussy, baby?” I nod quickly. You laugh softly as you drop the shorts you changed into, and stroke your cock close to my face, but not close enough so that I can reach it with my tongue, or lips. I whimper as I stare at you, eyes flickering back and forth between your cock, and the toy, body squirming wildly against the bonds keeping me in the chair, pussy starting to drip down into your chair. I stick my tongue out and crane my neck towards you, trying to reach your cock with my tongue, but you move down to the bottom of the chair, completely out of reach.

Finally you stop stroking yourself, and lean up to shove the toy roughly into my horny pussy. I let out a squeal of pleasure as my pussy wraps tightly around the toy, cumming instantly as the toy moves into me, making my body shudder with pleasure. You realize what’s happened, and quickly pull the toy from my pussy, spanking my clit as you growl at me, “I didn’t say you could cum yet, baby.” I whimper softly as I try to get control of myself, biting softly on my bottom lip as I stare up into your eyes, lost for words. You smile gently and kneel beside the chair, breathing on my clit for a moment before flicking your tongue out across it, tasting me, making me so hot.

I feel another climax coming, but hang onto it desperately, growling softly as your tongue teases me, driving me crazy. I buck my hips up against you, and finally finding the words I want, whimper... “Please, Master.... please let me cum....” You look up at me, your face wet from licking my pussy and you nod before ramming three fingers into my pussy, telling me to cum NOW!! I let the climax go, and my hot juices run down over your hand, my body shivering as the pleasure rushes through it, making me crazy for you.

Renae leans over and laps and sucks at my hard nipple, making the climax last and last as you fuck my pussy with your three fingers. I squirm and writhe against the bonds holding me into the chair, all the sensations on and inside my body driving me crazy, keeping me cumming. You lean over and whisper to Renae, and she releases my nipple from her mouth before getting up and moving around behind the chair, undoing the bonds that are holding my wrists, releasing me from the chair. She then moves down and undoes my feet, and you grasp my hands and pull me out of the chair, helping me balance on my trembling legs. You look long and hard at me, and finally ask, “Do you want my cock in your horny pussy, pet?” I nod slowly as I catch my breath, and stand still, waiting to see what you will do next.

You smile softly as you take off your clothes, and sit down in the chair I was tied to. You stroke your cock slowly for a moment before reaching over and getting a condom from the box next to the chair. You then reach out and pull me closer, directing me to sit in your lap, both of us facing the same direction. I obediently move to do what you want, my legs balancing me on either side of the chair as I lower my pussy down over your cock. I feel it slide effortlessly into me, so wet from being so well teased, and having cum already, I slide down further and take your cock whole into my pussy. You reach your hands up around me and grab my nipples, using them for leverage as you push me up, and pull me back down again, hard, onto your cock. We slowly start to establish a rhythm up and down, my pussy squeezing tightly around your cock for a moment, Your hands on my nipples pulling and pushing me up and down, Renae leans in to kiss me softly, moving in time with my body sliding up and down over your shaft. We move like this until your release shoots from your balls, coating your shaft as it fucks deep inside my pussy, then you reach up and grab a handful of my hair, and pull me down to put my head on your chest. We snuggle together, all three of us, until it is time to get dinner together.