Strobe Lights and Loud Beats

Story Info
Two strangers meet at a club.
1.7k words
3.82
18k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was high. On top if the world.

Not literally, but it sure felt like it as I rocked my hips to the deafening beat of the music.

Hands came and went, lingering, and it didn't help the heat in between my legs.

I closed my eyes once again, welcoming the unfamiliar sensation of being watched.

My heart pounded.

My skin glistened.

My breath shortened.

My eyes fluttered.

I was thoroughly enjoying every smallest thing at this moment, but it had to end.

I needed more.

It had been so long since I've had what every woman needs:

A nice thick, hard cock to release all of my frustrations.

I reluctantly opened my eyes, and was surprised to see so many eyes still on me. I was subconsciously rolling my hips and grinding to the body behind me.

They're hands grabbed on to my waist, and at this point I wasn't even sure of their gender.

I rolled my hips again and smiled.

Male, definately male.

But I wasn't very impressed by his size I found out after a couple more minutes, and left.

Unsatisfyed, I started to walk towards the door, when I froze. Eyes, a warm sensous brown found mine, and I found myself very aware of the little red dress and matching heels I was wearing.

"I should have worn a bra," I mumbled to myself, as his eyes lingered on my erect nipples.

I took this time to check him out, all six foot... five? of him. His hair was tousled in a 'I just had monkey sex in the bathroom and tried to cover it up' way, and it looked so touchable I had to refrain from raking my hands through it. His bedroom eyes were heavily lidded and encased with the thickest, longest eyelashes I've ever seen on a man. What I also noticed, were his lips. His soft, plump lips that just looked so kissable.

I blinked when those godlike lips smirked, and brought my eyes back to his with much effort.

"Damien," he purred in an unreal deep, slightly husky voice.

"Juliet." The words barely left my lips in a whisper, and I cursed myself for not seeming sexier.

"I'm guessing you didn't come here just to dance?" He guestured to my skimpy dress, which had started to rise up a bit since I sat on the bar stool.

I blinked again at his bluntness, but I answered the truth.

"Y-Yes,"

"Thank god, I don't know if I control myself if you said no." He walked up to me, so that I could breathe in his musky scent, and my eyes drooped at the sensual smell.

"What do you mean?"

He looked down at his pants then again at me, and that's when I realized the impressive bulge behind his zipper.

Feminine pride replaced my nervousness, and I knew he could tell the change, by the way his eyes got darker.

"Oops, did I do that?" I bit my lip and looked straight up at him. He could tell the change instantly, and he swallowed hard.

"Mhmm Juliet, your name sounds sweet and innocent, but nothing I want to do to you is innocent. Far, far from it." His jaw clenched and his voice nearly broke at the end.

I nearly whimpered at his words and felt my pussy cream even more.

"Who said I'm innocent?" I whispered in his ear, making sure it was breathy.

His eyes closed as if in pain.

" I'm at the hotel a few blocks down..." He trailed off suggestively.

"Too far." I uttered and grabbed his warm, large hand. We started walking and when I let go of his hand he pulled me against him.

I felt it. Oh god I felt it, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't grind my ass into his crotch.

The low growl emmited from him motivated me to move faster, and found my destination, the unisex bathroom.

Everyone here knows that no one goes there to go to the bathroom, but to get rid of the sexual tension being brought up I this club.

Carefully locking the door behind us, I turned around and gave him what I hoped was my sexiest smile. I don't know if he saw it though, because as soon as I turned around I felt his lips as they crashed into mine. I made a small sound of surprise, but didn't complain. It was getting heated now, his lips nipping and licking while our hands searched each other. My hands were combed through his thick, dark hair and I moaned as I felt large hands settle firmly on my ass with a squeeze.

Then his head started moving down, across my jaw and placing open mouthed kisses down my throat.

"Oh," I gasped as his lips locked on the sensitive skin, and sucked. Hard. My hands were trembiling now, and we were both panting.

I needed more.

I quickly fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, not wanting to rip such a high quality fabric.

He growled at the delay and buttons flew as he roughly tore it open.

I could literally feel my warm, thick juices crawling down my leg now, looking at his golden, sculpted abs. There were so many ridges and it was oh so smooth, that a pang of disappointment filled me that I wouldn't be patient enough to fully appreciate this.

My lips, tounge, and teeth teased down his neck and across his chest to a taut nipple. I kissed it, testing the water if you will, before dragging my tounge down it.

A strangled groan vibrated through his chest and I quickly sucked it in, halting his groan halfway through with a gasp.

He growled again and stopped me. I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of his large calloused hands going down my back and squeezing my ass before coming back up to quickly undo my zipper. The move was so sudden that I gasped at the feel of the cool air, as my silky dress formed a puddle around my feet.

An animalistic noise came from deep within him, and I was reminded of my loss of bra. I had the mind to cover my heaving breasts with my small hands, hiding my erect, pink nipples, but was too far into the moment.

"Oh God, Juliet, let me fuck you." His eyes were pleading and clouded by lust.

I moaned breathily, and nodded. "Fuck me Damien, fuck me hard."

That was all the encouragement he needed.

His pants came off, along with his belt and lastly his boxers.

I had to gasp at the size. This was just what I needed.

He pulled my thong by the sides and pulled.

I moaned lowly at the almost painful pleasure before it ripped, and then fell, forgotten, onto the floor.

My lips pursed, oh how I wished I could play with the soldier saluting me, but the burning need in me was too mic to handle.

"I-I can't wait," I stammered, overcome with waves of pleasure.

"Wasn't going to ask you to," he breathed into my ear, before we embraced.

Oh, the way we pressed together. Soft to hard. A low, guttural moan vibrated through out him, and into me.

"Mmm, you are going to be so tight," he whispered in my ear as his hand started to rub the outside of my dripping sex. Hot and gasping, I frantically moved my hands over. Over his defined back to his perfectly toned ass, before moving across his narrow hips to my fascination of the moment.

He groaned low at my first touch, and sound he was making as I teased and fondled it were heavenly.

"Now! I need you now!" He commanded hoarsely and I was in no position to decline.

"Yes, sir." I smiled naughtily, before my mouth turned into a small 'o' when he started to push.

"Oh, oh my God." I chanted as he went deeper and deeper, rubbing against the ropes of nerves as they rippled in pleasure.

"Damn, Juliet! Your so fucking tight!"

I could barely comprehend his words, or anything else for that matter, as he pulled all the way in.

The feeling, was indescribable, I felt full, so full, but I needed more, I needed to be fufilled.

He pulled back out, loosening his hold on my ass, and I whimpered.

My disappointment did not last long.

Holding my hips tight, he thrust his hips until they collided with mine.

I screamed.

Slowly he pulled out again, and back in like a bullet with a grunt.

Out and in.

Out and in.

One of his hands slid across my hip and pubic bone, until it found my nub.

"Ohhhhhh, uh!" I attempted to push closer to his circling finger, getting closer and closer to the edge.

I can't tell you how much effort it took to open my eyes, but it was worth it.

His eyes were partially closed and glazed, his mouth lightly parted, and he was biting his lower lip.

As if feeling my stare, his droopy eyes met mine, our breathing labored and hearts pounding.

"Oh God!" I grunted as I felt an intirely new wave of pleasure wash over me, adding pressure to my throbbing pussy.

"Let it go," it was gentle, the words, but his eyes begged me not to stop.

I flipped us around so that I was straddling him and I rode.

Bouncing up and down, and feeling the weight of my breasts move in everywhich way seemed to turn us both on so much that I felt as if I would pass out, but I kept going.

He started meeting me half way, jerking his hips up.

We screamed and moaned and hissed.

We scratched and rubbed and squeezed.

"Oh god" I repeated as he flicked my button before continuing to rub it.

I couldn't do it anymore. I was holding it for so long.

Our eyes met, and he must have saw my desperation, or have been as close as I was, because he nodded.

I grabbed my globes, and squeezed.

"Ohhhh, oh Juliet, oh! It's coming!" He gave one last thrust before I felt his hot, silky seed in the pit of my belly.

His cumming took me all the way, and I felt my muscles spasm as I screamed out his name.

My eyes fluttered shut and body gave out, the last thing I heard being, "I don't think we're allowed to sleep in here." From his deep, soothing, and amused voice before I blacked out.