Stroking In Satin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you just looking up my slip to see what I was wearing underneath? Have you been trying to check out my stockings and panties?"

"Oh no, Mistress Rebecca," he replied. "I would never do that."

"Now I know you're lying, Panty Boy. Just like you haven't been beating off either. When I want you to have a look at my crotch, I'll tell you when you can do so. Now you certainly will require some extra punishment for that unauthorized peek."

And with that, I lifted my slip with one hand and pulled his head roughly into my crotch using the crop with my other hand. He took in the wonderful smell of my pussy as more sticky stuff surely started leaking out of his extremely hard cock.

"Pull my panties aside and I will permit you to have a quick taste of my cunt. You better be good with that tongue of yours or you will regret it!"

He did as he had been ordered and stuck his tongue deeply into my pussy. It felt very good as he licked around my clit and lapped up my already flowing pussy juices. Now I knew that I would permit him to pleasure me all the way after I had gotten him into a frenzy by preventing him from cumming until I gave him permission. I held him tightly to my crotch so I could enjoy him a while longer and tease him with an extended taste of my cunt. When I pulled away, I saw that the lower portion of his face was covered with my juices and his saliva - proof of a very good start to his continued licking of my expectant pussy. I led him to my bedroom where we sat in opposite chairs and I spread my stockinged legs far enough apart so he could see the blue triangle of the panties with which he had just been up close and personal. To build up some tension for him, I pretended to be lost in thought as I pondered the next step of his punishment.

"Hmmmm. So just what are we going to do with you, Panty Boy? I think we'll start out with you telling me everything about that day and what you would have done if I hadn't walked in on you when I did. So get started now. And make it very detailed. But don't you even THINK about touching yourself until I give you permission!"

He told me the video was called "It's Panty Week at Ross" and the supposed story was that several young ladies with insanely large tits would try on different underwear combinations of bras, panties, garter belts and stockings right there on the store floor. Male customers would "vote" for their favorite girl and outfit by jerking off and shooting copious quantities of cum all over the girl whose outfit they liked the best. I had to snicker at the silly title and began to understand why he liked watching the video with all that underwear, tits and cum shots on display.

Of course, I'd had my share of pearl necklaces over the years. While I didn't particularly enjoy the experience, I knew that guys really liked the thrill of shooting their long ropes of cum all over my face and tits. And then I always had to clean myself up after they'd shot their sperm wherever they wanted. Larry described how he would slowly stroke himself while approaching an especially exciting scene in the movie. Presumably the large vote from Housewares in the form of multiple enthusiastic ejaculations came in for the girl who would be declared the overall winner. At that point he would shoot his own load of cum into Susan's soft panties. Afterward he would wash out her panties, dry them with her hair dryer and replace all the lingerie back in its proper place in her underwear drawer.

I could tell that he really wanted to cum while discussing the "Panty Week" video with me because he kept wiggling in his chair and trying to rub his engorged cock on his soft panties. I made him stop by simply shaking the riding crop at him a couple of times. When he was finished describing how he watched the movie and how he would have pleasured himself that day, he asked if he could please jerk off now.

"You will have to take care of me before I will permit you to cum. And we're not done with our little talk yet. Just how often to you sneak over to her place and jerk off in her underwear?"

"Every time she's out of town, Mistress Rebecca," he admitted sheepishly. "I don't have any panties of my own and I'm too embarassed to buy them from a store."

This gave me an idea which I hadn't thought of before. I would provide him with panties or other items of female attire of his own which could be easily and cheaply available at any resale store. I would use the clothing to entice him to do my sexual bidding in whatever manner I desired. If he didn't eat me out exactly as I instructed or otherwise failed to obey me, there would be no panty payout for him. And if over time he turned out to be a good licker session after session, he would "earn" himself a complete outfit, one sexy item at a time. But if he disappointed me, I would send him away from my house without any underwear or even obtaining his sexual release. And for our first session, I decided that I would reward him with my panties.

"Well, maybe we can fix that! But you have to do exactly as I tell you before I allow you to take my panties with you when you leave. But if you don't go down on me and lick me properly, you won't get any panties or be allowed to cum at all!"

This statement appeared to get his attention because he showed the beginnings of a smile on his face. Maybe he had realized that his "punishment" would actually turn into a fun encounter as long as he used his tongue to my satisfaction. He would end up with a nice pair of jerkoff panties of his own if he could prove to me that he was a good pussy licker after all.

With that, I got up out of my chair and popped open the front closure on my bra allowing him to see my large breasts. My nipples had become very enlarged during our conversation about the video. I had found that his vivid descriptions of all the fucking and licking had gotten me quite excited. I could feel my pussy juices flowing into my panties and I even noticed a slight trickle of sweat as it rolled down between my swaying breasts. My tits were much bigger than my sister's and apparently he'd never seen any of this size before because he stared at them in amazement.

"Are my tits as big as the ones you were describing in that 'Panty Week' video?"

"Oh, Mistress Rebecca - yours are much bigger and better, " he responded with a smirk.

"That's a very good answer, Panty Boy. Now it's time for you to suck on my nipples before getting down to business between my legs."

As I went over to him I tossed my bra aside and leaned over allowing my breasts to envelop his expectant face. He eagerly cupped each breast and took my nipples into his mouth, alternating between them several times. It felt so good to have someone touch me and do exactly as I desired. By now I was now quite ready for him to lick me to orgasm so I stepped back from him and lifted my slip.

"You will start kissing and licking my legs and slowly work your way up to the tops of my thigh-highs. Then it's on to my pussy where I expect great things from you."

I spread my legs so he had unimpeded access to my crotch now that my slip was hiked up all the way. He bent forward and began kissing my stockinged legs about knee level because he couldn't bend down any further. He slowly kissed and licked my thigh-highs all the way up to the supporting elastic bands and then beyond. The feel of his wet tongue and delicate nibbles on my inner thighs was so delightful that I could feel a steady drip of pussy juice forming at the bottom of my lips. When he began kissing and tonguing my pussy through my panties, I started to moan softly at his intimate touches. He probed as far as he could into the soft fabric and repeatedly traced the outline of my panty's elastic along its edges. He was playing his part pretty well - much better than I had expected. I could really get to like this newly found ability to make him do my bidding.

"My balls are starting to hurt!" he mumbled into my panties. "May I please cum soon? I'm ready to explode."

"You will address me as Mistress Rebecca and I'll decide when, where and how you cum! I'm in charge here today. Do you understand that, Panty Boy? And make sure that you eat me properly and make me cum buckets of juice or you won't get to take my panties home when I'm done with you."

"Yes, Mistress Rebecca," he whined.

"Now take my panties off and place your face right in my snatch!"

He immediately did as he was told by pulling my panties down to the floor and just as quickly I stepped out of them. I again used my crop with both hands and forced his face firmly into my pussy. That crop was just so damn useful after all. And to think I almost considered not buying it! That would really have been my loss.

"Now start licking me like there's no tomorrow or I will tell my sister EVERYTHING! She will be very upset with you for jacking off in her panties. And if I inform her about your dressing up like a nurse there will be hell to pay."

His licking tempo increased dramatically. I guess by now he must have wanted to get me off as soon as possible so he could relieve his own aching balls. I wasn't about to argue with him because I never really thought he would be so compliant and pleasure me just the way I wanted him to. He was actually doing pretty well with his eager tongue - much better than many of the men in my life had been. He continued to lick me like a pro which felt oh-so-wonderful and I could tell that I was ready to cum any moment. Now it was time to get him to finish me in just the way I had always wanted a man to do.

"Now take my clit between your lips and roll it around and lick it until I am through cumming! And don't you dare stop until I am done!"

By this time I was so excited that I came almost immediately. I screamed loudly and my body shuddered and jerked in great spasms while I tried to keep his mouth attached to my throbbing pussy for as long as I could. Damn! That man actually gave me a good lick session! And I didn't have to give him a blow job or stick a finger up his ass in order to get some uninspired tongue action on my horny cunt in return. He was so good at making me cum that I thought I'd be calling him "Lickin' Larry" from now on. Well, maybe not so that my sister would ever hear about his new nickname.

"Mistress Rebecca, may I PLEASE cum now?" he asked in a pitiful manner. "My cock is about ready to explode."

I had no objection now that I had cum so I agreed that it was finally time for him to achieve his release. I wondered if I should do it for him or let him do his own thing while all dressed up. I could let him stare at my boobs and open my legs all the way so he could see my pussy. Given his state of excitement I didn't think that it would take him very long to cum - maybe five strokes at best. What was the harm in giving him a little bit of pleasure when he had given me such a fantastic orgasm?

"Yes, I will allow you to cum now. You have been such a good cunt licker that I think I will give you a very nice panty job. But you have to produce an enormous amount of cum to prove to me that you haven't been beating off this week. I hope you are up to the task."

He smiled expectantly as I thought about just how I would get him off. By now the front of his white uniform was completely soaked with pre-cum so I unbuttoned it and let it slide down to the floor. He was now standing there in front of me wearing his bra and panties through which his enlarged dick trying to escape. I told him to sit down and I sat on his lap facing him. His panties were soaked through and I knew that they wouldn't feel right on his cock so I gently extracted his dripping penis and cleaned it off using my slip. I picked up my panties from the floor and allowed him to have a good sniff of my built-up pussy odor. Then, much to his obvious delight, I ever so slowly wrapped them around his throbbing cock and gripped him tightly.

"Is this what you want, Panty Boy?"

He had caught on to my little game about what I wanted him to say and do because he replied, "Oh yes, Mistress Rebecca. Would you please stroke my cock with your panties. I would be ever so grateful if you would allow me to shoot my load of cum into them right now." I'm sure by now he now realized that I really didn't give a shit about catching him beating off in my sister's underwear or disciplining him for doing so.

As I had predicted, after only a few strokes he came with a strong stream of sperm that shot right through the panties and splashed all over my tits. With his huge load of cum sliding off my breasts, I forced his face into my wet chest and dripping nipples and held him there with both hands.

"Well, it appears that I got your vote for the 'Panty Week' video winner."

We both laughed uncontrollably for several moments and then I turned serious again.

"Now, you very naughty boy, you must ask permission to clean up this mess that you have just made on my chest. And you can't use a hair dryer either. You must use your little pink sponge and clean up every last bit of your cum."

He looked at me quizzically for a few moments until he realized what I meant by "little pink sponge" and he played along with my request.

"Oh, please, Mistress Rebecca," he said. "May I lick all that cum off of your tits? I'd really like to do that for you. Wonderful tits such as yours should be properly cleaned after you have given me that most amazing panty job."

When I finally gave him permission to do so, he started licking up and swallowing his cum without a moment's hesitation. For my part, I started to wonder why I hadn't done something like this before in order to manipulate my various boyfriends into pleasing me for a change. From now on I would be the boss. I would have my partner make me cum first in a manner of my choosing and he would just have to wait for his own pleasure. No longer would I have to give what I thought was great head just to get a lackadaisical licking in return.

"You have done - oh - rather adequately well for your first time and you may take my panties home with you as a reward. When I want you to return for another session, I will let you know. Now leave all the other women's clothing here and I will decide when you will be allowed to wear them again."

With that, I tossed him the blue cum-soaked panties and dismissed him with a wave of my hand. With a big smile on his face, he stripped off his dress-up clothes, threw on his own, stuffed the precious panties into a pocket and quickly vanished out the door. I decided that I'd play with Larry and have some fun with him for a while and then move on to some other man who liked to play dress-up. They couldn't be too hard to find. But for the time being I'd see that Larry's tongue got a good workout over our next sessions.

If you should ever run into me somewhere, you be will able to recognize me quite easily - I'll be wearing soft satin panties.

Unless, of course, you'd rather be the one wearing them. Or perhaps you'd prefer to have them wrapped around your cock while you or I stroke it? What color would you like to use? I'm kind of partial to blue. Whatever the color, I'm sure you'll enjoy filling them up with your cum.

12