Stroking Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase slid me down under him while I whimpered with anticipation. My thighs spread apart as my legs moved up and clenched around him as we both groaned while he sank balls deep into my pussy on the pristine white duvet. I felt the weight of his chest against my breasts and I moaned with pleasure as he began to slowly fuck me. His hands gripped my shoulders as he thrust his throbbing cock into me, impaling me deliciously.

"Yes, that's it. Fuck my slutty little pussy," I sobbed. "God, you feel so good inside me."

Chase obliged me by increasing the speed and intensity of his assault. Gripping me the way he was, I could only cling to him helplessly and submit to every thrust with uncontrolled moans. His pubic bone rubbed against my clit with every movement, making my already wet pussy drool around his cock.

"You like being my whore, don't you," he murmured hotly into my ear.

I moaned my response, my hands gripping his ass, pulling him further into me while he pounded me with a momentum and rhythm that made the bedsprings creak. Finally I erupted in a long, shuddering climax, bathing his cock with juices as my pussy clenched and spasmed around his cock.

"Fuck yesss...." I screamed, not caring about anything in that moment other than my own pleasure. I was panting against his chest, my heart pounding in post-orgasmic excitement, just relishing in the feeling of his cock still sliding in and out of my swollen pussy. I knew my juices had soaked the bedspread. I grinned to myself through my drunken haze , finally coming back into the moment.

Chase's lips found mine and he kissed me long and deep, biting softly on my lower lip, before I sucked his tongue into my mouth. I smiled at him. "I want you to fuck my ass," I whispered, just loudly enough for Ryan to hear

Chase moved off of me, but instead of getting on my hands and knees, I slipped off the bed, feeling the juices from my pussy glazing my inner thighs. I walked over to my boyfriend still tied to the club chair. I looked down at his straining erection, noticing the pre-cum that had soaked through his shorts. His eyes looked to me pleadingly. I grinned and finally pulled the soaked panties from his mouth, until they hung loosely around his neck. He drew in his breath, finally able to breathe through his mouth again, his chest rising and falling quickly.

"Admit it," I said. "You're getting off watching this aren't you."

"Suck my cock," he begged, surprising himself with the urgency of his request. "Please."

"Not so fast," I said with a grin. "I'm getting fucked right now. Don't forget... It's still my turn."

Impulsively, I kissed Ryan's lips. Those lips that had been all over a stranger's ass only moments earlier and I was amazed at his eagerness to taste me. He was grateful for any small amount of contact I would allow him. And because of that, I teasingly moved my mouth away from his.

I could feel Chase come up behind me, and I braced myself on Ryan's forearms that were resting against the arms of the chair. I waved my ass invitingly at my sexy stranger, until I felt him sink into my pussy again, covering his shaft with my juices. He leisurely fucked me from behind as I felt his fingers alternately soaking into my wetness and moving upward until I felt his thumb press firmly against my asshole. I moaned, and let my heavy-lidded gaze meet Ryan's stunned expression. My breasts bounced and jiggled just outside the reach of his mouth as he struggled to touch me.

"Why are you doing this? Seriously? This is torture for me to watch."

"You mean just watch, don't you," I muttered. "You said you wanted me to suck you off right now. You're getting turned on by watching me be used like a dirty little whore."

I bit down on my lower lip, feeling Chase's thumb pushing into my ass, finally slipping inside. I moaned, forgetting about my helpless boyfriend for a moment and felt my tight hole relax against his intrusion. I had never had anal sex before. I had enjoyed fingers inside my ass, but never asked for and committed to a hard cock sliding into my depths. But I had never been so turned on, and I had never wanted it more than that moment.

"You know he's about to fuck my ass," I murmured with a smile. "And you have no idea how much I want it right now, Ryan. I can't wait to have his cock fucking my tight little hole... just the way you fucked Kelly's."

Ryan moaned at the unrestrained filth of my confession. His eyes were glazed over, lustful and horrified at the same time.

Finally I could feel the soft, spongy tip of Chase's cock pressing against my virgin hole. In all other circumstances, I would have tensed up, but the dirty sensuality of the moment, had me pushing back against his cock. Chase's hands caressed my hips, and then finally gripped them as I felt the head of his cock push into my tight asshole, and I exhaled. My hands were on Ryan's wrists, squeezing as I stared into his eyes, feeling Chase slowly sink the entire length of his shaft into my ass with a long groan. As each inch filled me, the tight burn dissipated and I sighed, breathing heavily, acclimating to the spreading sense of pleasure as my muscles relaxed around his cock.

"Oh my god," I breathed. "It feels so good."

Ryan seemed to hold his breath while I exhaled mine. I panted softly as Chase gradually began long, slow strokes in and out of my ass, gradually building up speed. I clenched and unclenched Ryan's wrists, my eyes glazed over as Chase continued to thrust into my ass.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Chase gasped.

"Mmmm... yes... god, your dick feels so good in my ass. Don't stop fucking me."

The momentum of his thrusts propelled me forward haphazardly, until I was almost falling against Ryan. He couldn't find the words to speak, even as I felt his dick still hard against my knees each time I was pushed forward. It felt so depraved to be getting ass fucked by this man while I was being propelled forward against my helplessly tied up boyfriend. I loved the rush of how wrong it all felt. It made me feel even dirtier. And even more vindicated.

"Fuck me harder," I begged, much to Chase's delight. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting into me viciously. The loud slaps of his hips against my ass filled the room, as I felt his balls pressing into my pussy every time he bottomed out in my ass. I was almost pushed into Ryan's lap, and mercifully in the heat of the moment, I slid my hands down into his boxers, finally grasping his rock hard cock, as he groaned with appreciation. I began to jerk him off in rhythm to the incredible fucking I was receiving.

"Ughhh... ," Ryan gasped. "You're such a little slut. Don't stop."

I groaned loudly. "You hear that Chase, don't stop. Keep fucking that ass."

"You're the perfect little New Year's whore tonight aren't you," Chase groaned with pleasure. He delivered a delicious stinging slap to my ass, as he viciously continued to fuck me."

"Yes," I sobbed with abandon, feeling the heat flame through my face. "I just want to be your little slut, Chase. And I want to feel you fill my ass with hot cum, and make me scream."

Ryan groaned hearing the filth of my confession, and I felt his cock erupt in my hands, covering my fingers with cum. Feeling him panting against my slippery grip caused me to climax again. Chase gripped my hips harder to steady me, finally releasing several long, hot spurts of cum deep inside my ass. The three of us were left hot, and sweaty, panting desperately at the madness of the moment. My legs were like jelly.

I began to feel mercy set in with the delicious satisfaction of the moment, and I paused for a moment to catch my breath. Finally I smiled at Ryan and untied his wrists and the rope tying his upper body to the chair. I wasn't quite ready to untie his ankles, while still in the heady uncertainty of what had just transpired. Ryan was breathing harder, exhilarated at his sudden freedom.

"You fucking little cheating slut," he gasped, seizing me around the hips. Catching me off guard, he spun me around, making me squeal with surprise.

"Ryan, what are you doing?" I cried. I latched onto Chase's forearms, shocked as Ryan bent me forward, spreading my ass cheeks with his hands before pressing his tongue against my asshole, feeling the drops of cum on his lips before sliding his tongue aggressively into me. I gasped, from the surprise and shear pleasure of feeling him work his tongue inside my slippery and sore little hole that had just been ravaged by Chase's cock.

"Oh my god," I gasped, my breath caught in my throat. I could feel him sucking the cum out of my asshole as I leaned into Chase. Ryan was depraved and primal in his efforts, as though seeking to share in the madness of what had just happened in whatever way he could.

A smile passed between Chase and I, and he leaned in to whisper into my ear. "Looks like you've finally put him in his place."

"Almost..."

I smiled at Chase and impulsively pressed my lips against his, sensuously kissing him, as my boyfriend licked his cum out of my ass. But now that his hands were freed, Ryan's hands were all over me, sliding into the wetness between my legs.

"Such a fucking little slut," he murmured over and over, lost in his own haze of shock and arousal. "I can't wait to fuck you."

Yet something in me had moved beyond the moment we had just shared. Seeing Ryan's eagerness for me somehow failed to excite me. It was definitely the reaction I had hoped for. But the reaction was several years too late. His realization of what we could have shared together did little to appease me. Finally I pulled away from him.

"What are you doing?" Ryan cried in surprise.

I sighed heavily; and then moved away from him, picking up my silver New Years dress from off the floor and slipping it back on. I was silent for a moment, recognizing the significance of the moment. Chase quietly got dressed, watching the final scene unfold.

"I'm leaving you, Ryan," I said finally.

"What?"

I smiled. "This was fun. And thanks for indulging me. But I think we both know the ride stops here."

"B..b..but... you got your revenge. I fucked up, and you got even with me! I thought that's what you wanted... so that we can move on together?"

"I thought that's what I wanted too," I admitted. "But I guess I want more. You know... New year, new Erica. And with that comes new expectations."

"What about a new beginning for us?"

"This is a new beginning for us," I reasoned. "It's just that we'll be doing it apart."

I looked at the pathetic sight, his legs still tied to the chair in the same way that my heart had once been tied to him. My now ex-boyfriend seemed more shocked than he'd been even at the beginning of the torrid sex scene we'd just enjoyed. I winked at him.

"How does that old song go, Ryan? "

I smiled sadly as I went to the bedroom closet and opened the door, picking up the suitcase of belongings I had packed earlier that morning.

I sang the words softly, "Should old acquaintance be forgot,
 and never thought upon; the flames of love extinguished,
 and fully past and gone.... Goodbye Ryan, I'll send for the rest of my things. Happy New Year."

I took Chase's hand, and walked out the door.

*** The End ***