Stroking Your Hair

Info
Cum for me while I play with your hair.
10 words
3.99
54.8k
23
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheGreyKnight
TheGreyKnight
1,260 Followers

Cum for me while I play with your hair.

๏ปฟ

--:--
--:--
1.0
TheGreyKnight
TheGreyKnight
TheGreyKnight
1,260 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I posed for a noted artist early in my career. It was a weekly session and I was more than happy to pose for such a well-regarded artist. I appreciated the opportunity to pose even though he had me spent the majority of our sessions as a nude. Follow one studio session he suggested we discuss creative ideas we could pursue? I was standing there in my birthday suit, and he suggested I sit in his lap and look at a book showing various artist's concepts. While he thumbed through the book, I noticed him became more friendly by rubbing my shoulders and complimenting me on accepting his suggestion to always pose for him without any clothing. Soon afterward I noticed his penis was getting rather attentive. He asked me to stand up for moment, then he had me sit down again and I found I was being impaled on his cock. I asked him if he was aware his penis had entered me? Does it bother you to be naked and realize you are also going to be fucked, he whispered in my ear. Oh no, but you should introduce me to other noted artists and gallery owners I can fuck, I replied starting to ride his rigid cock. With his high regard in the art world it was not hard for him to honor my request and he and his contacts used me repeated to serve their studios and galleries as an art whore.

NaughtylilsubNaughtylilsubover 5 years ago

Sorry Daddy I was bad and only made it to 60 ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

MrsvampyxoMrsvampyxoabout 8 years ago
Thank you sir

Everything about you is everything I've ever wanted in a Daddy.... The tone of your voice and how much just counting can tease me and make me shiver... I've never felt anything like it. Thank you a million times over Daddy.

sexylexiesexylexiealmost 9 years ago

that was so amazing thank you daddy

nicelittlegoodgirlnicelittlegoodgirlalmost 9 years ago

Oh this was so good! Thank you Daddy!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Safeย Taking what's mine.in BDSM
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughterย I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Huntedย She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
In the Spider's Web Ch. 01ย A young woman is captured by a spider monster.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Selfย The monster, myself and you.in BDSM
More Stories