Struggle

Story Info
Intense BDSM sex within an established M/s bond.
1.3k words
4.37
49.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cymbidia
cymbidia
19 Followers

He grabbed a tight handful of my hair and pulled my open mouth all the way down onto his cock. I felt it plunge into my throat just before I gagged, pulling back, fighting for air. Growling wordlessly, he thrust into my mouth again and again, fucking my face without mercy. I choked and struggled, trying to give him pleasure, trying harder for air and space. I knew he loved the struggle and fight I put up when he wanted me to take him all the way down. He loved to hear me choke on his cock while I tried to obey, to pleasure him.

Suddenly he pushed me away. I sprawled onto my back, looking up at him, panting. "Close your eyes and keep them closed, slave. Do you understand?"

I nodded, closing them obediently. I heard him moving around the room and then felt him returning to the bed, to my side. A quiet moment and then-oh God!-pain bit deeply into my nipple as he applied the toothed clamp. I gasped, shrinking back, my hands coming up to cradle and cover my other breast.

"What are your hands doing?" he asked, a small amount of amusement coloring his words.

Moaning, "I'm sorry, Master," I pulled my hands back, screwing my eyes more tightly closed. I held my breath and tried to be still.

Pain, again. Sharp and biting as he seated the second clamp around my other nipple. I sobbed aloud at the lancing pain, the sob becoming a scream when he pulled the cord that connected the two clamps. Arcing up off the bed, I tried to follow his fingers as they made the cord dance and sway in the air above me.

"Keep them closed, slave," he reminded me sternly, one hand manipulating the cord, the other stroking against my clit, circling and pushing, driving me wild with arousal.

He worked me hard, offering wild red pain with one hand and incredibly smooth pleasure with the other. I screamed and begged and spread my legs widely while trying not to move my breasts at all. In the end, as always, I begged him to let me cum.

Keeping his finger on my clit, he let the cord fall onto my body as he finally gave me the permission I sought. I exploded then, screaming, writhing, my body a thing of fire and flame, completely out of my control.

I was gasping, still riding the wracking waves of pleasure he had manufactured in me, and barely noticed when he rolled me to my tummy and pulled my hips up toward him. He slapped my ass hard as my spasms ended. In response, I whimpered, balling my hands into the bedclothes, holding on. I knew what was coming. Deep moans escaped me as he roughly smeared my slippery juices against the tight ring of my ass.

"Horny bitch," he said in a hoarse whisper, positioning himself behind me. "Keep your eyes closed and your hands over your head. Don't make me use a blindfold. Don't make me tie your hands up there. Obey me, slave."

He pushed his cock against my ass, its head jamming hard until it popped through my sphincter. I screamed, the sensation of being torn open by his cock always exciting me through the pain.

"No noise," he ordered, panting a little as the rest of his cock slid in easily. He rested a moment, his belly against my ass, his cock lodged deeply inside me, stretching me. "Gag yourself then put your hands back over your head."

Keening in pain, I searched through the bedding for a gag. My fingertips brushed a towel and I grasped it, stuffing one corner into my mouth. It was enough. No one would hear my high-pitched screams pleasure, of pain, screams that his rutting into my ass would force from me.

He pulled out, the tip of his cock resting just inside my ass, then swiftly thrust in again, taking me fully, deeply, causing me to scream again, the gag muffling it. I reached back to slip a finger up against my erect clit.

"No," he ordered me, pushing my hand away. His voice was ragged with lust. "Keep both hands above your head. Lace your fingers together. Keep them there no matter what." He slapped my thigh, hard, and fucked deeply into my ass again. "Keep your ass up and your eyes closed, slave."

I slid my hands to the top of the bed and laced my fingers tightly into each other. Hunching a little under him, I tried to keep my clamped nipples off the bed.

He thrust into me again, his whole length knifing deeply, his body resting hard and heavy on mine. I felt my nipples dragging against the bedding as he pulled out and cried into the gag at the intense spiking pain.

Again and again he pulled out and thrust, filling my ass completely. Eventually the pain receded. Incredible, deep, wild pleasure began to color my mind and dictate my responses. I started to thrust back toward him, crying out into my gag with the return of clawing, pounding need.

He fucked my ass slowly, thoroughly, with long full intense strokes. I fucked him back, wild impatience and red need in full bloom. I moaned, my eyes closed, my fingers clutched and threaded together above my head, even my cruelly clamped nipples swollen and ripe with arousal.

His thrusts became harder, deeper, faster. I screamed into my gag again but now it was screams of need, screams of hot wet crazed obedience to his pounding lust. My ass was open to him, gripping him tightly, taking him fully, wanting more and faster and harder.

He began to smack my thigh with a paddle in time with each shuddering thrust. I howled and shook with each blow but the pain quickly became another kind of pleasure, sharper and more strident than what I was feeling in my ass, edged and violent, but pleasure nonetheless.

My cunt was dripping now, and my clit was aflame. My body shuddered under his thrusts. I felt my control slip as I neared the edge and tried to ask permission but the gag prevented it. A final deep, bone jarring thrust of his cock into my ass, a final stinging slap with the paddle, and I simply melted into a shattering orgasm. I released, screaming shuddering pleasure into the sodden towel gag.

As i orgasmed, he continued to fuck wildly into my ass. As I shook and screamed, pleasure engulfing me, his orgasm began, too. He dropped the paddle and his hard hands dug into my waist. He ground into me as he pulsed and thrust and released over and over into my ass.

Slowing, panting, shaking with relief, we finally parted. He slid out of me and rolled onto his back. I turned toward him, mewling at the clamps, holding my aching breasts for him to see. He negligently pulled the clamps off each nipple, laughing a little when I cried out at the pain of returning sensation.

Reaching for me, he pulled me down to his side. I snuggled with him, holding and being held, feeling his pulse slow, and listening to his breathing go back to normal. His big hard hands stroked over my sweaty skin, swirling patterns across my bottom, and he murmured indistinctly of how greatly I pleased him.

"Shall I get a warm washcloth for you, Master?" I asked, my voice hoarse after the gagged screaming, knowing he liked my personal service and attention to his comfort.

"In a minute," he told me, a smile in his voice, stroking my hair, my back, touching me gently and with tender affection. "Stay here. Just lie here with me for now, my love."

cymbidia
cymbidia
19 Followers