Struggle to Dominate Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband takes control of his wife...
1.8k words
4.08
59.7k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter stared in confusion at his wife. This was the third time this week that she had claimed a headache so as not to let him fuck her. Normally, they would struggle to keep their hands off of each other. They had gotten married seven years ago right out of high school so they were practically still in the honeymoon phase, dammit! This should be happening twenty years from now, maybe ten, but not when he was only twenty-five!

"Emily, tell me what is wrong, please! I know you don't have a headache either, so don't bother to lie to me." Carter demanded, pissed off that she would lie to him anyway. It was his biggest pet peeve and he was even surprised that she would lie at all knowing how it makes him feel.

"Nothing! I just don't feel like it, okay?" Emily said, unconvincingly, from her perch on the couch. She clicked through television channels by every couple seconds, even bypassing her favorite T.V. show, Big Bang Theory, which showed Carter that her head was a million miles away. Grumbling to himself, he went up to their bedroom, intent on a shower. After stripping his clothes off, he stepped into the shower and started to wash himself. Giving up after trying to ignore his frustrated cock, he grasped it firmly in his large hand.

***

Three Days Later...

"Emily you better tell me what is bothering you right now!" Carter roared at his wife who, again, said that she had a headache. Stepping menacingly towards her, Carter wanted to spank her ass. Surprised at his thoughts, he shook his head to get it out of his mind. Yes, he had fantasies that he would just love to live out but he had always been worried about Emily's reaction. Now, he didn't care what excuses she had, she was going to tell the truth if he had to force it out of her. A light bulb went off in his head. Maybe he could force it out of her...

Emily ignored his outburst and just turned the lamp off, effectively ending the conversation. If she wouldn't tell him of her own free will, then he would make her tell him by the end of the day tomorrow.

***

The next day, Carter ran a couple errands to get what he needed in order for Emily to tell him what was wrong. He was hard all day just thinking about his plans for her. The only issue was the first part of his plan.

Pulling into the driveway to the house he owned with Emily, he exhaled a sigh of relief when he saw her car in the garage. Sometimes she would go out for drinks after work without telling him what days so he never knew when she would be gone. Something that would change today.

"Emily!" Carter called out and heard her answering reply from within their bedroom. Running upstairs, bag in hand of all the things he bought today, he entered the room to see her on her computer on the bed.

"Whatcha up to, babe?" He asked, curiosity in his voice. She quickly snapped her laptop shut before smiling with what seemed like guilt in her eyes.

"Nothing, Carter. Just browsing." She said vaguely while staring at the bag he clutched in his right hand. "What's in the bag?" Emily couldn't hide her curiosity despite trying to keep a poker face. Tit for tat darling.

"Put this on and I'll tell you." Carter said with a wicked smile on his face. He held up a blindfold from the bag, one of the many things in there.

"You know I don't like surprises, honey." Emily scowled but he quickly went to her and pulled it around her eyes before tying it tight.

"Too bad. That's the only way you'll get it. You'll like it though." Carter somewhat lied. She would like it, deep down, that he knew. Ignoring her sighs of impatience and frustration, Carter reached into the bag and grabbed the leather cuffs that would go on the bed posts. Attaching each of the cuffs to the four corners of the bed so that she would have her wrists and later ankles secured, he began Phase One of his plan.

Guiding her to the middle of the bed, he had her sit down before holding her wrists out. Carter was surprised she was being so compliant, usually she would fight with him whenever a surprise was mentioned. Now for the hard part of his plan. Deciding to just go for it, he grabbed one hand and quickly placed it in the cuff before locking it tight.

"Don't move Emily." He stated firmly when she started to question him. Rushing to the other side of the bed, he grabbed her other wrist where she had yanked off the blindfold and was now trying to unlock the cuff. Within seconds, she was at his mercy. He would have preferred her legs restrained too but he needed access to her legs so that he could put on Phase Two.

"Carter, release me right now." She growled in defiance yet there was a glimmer of excitement in her eyes. Interesting.

"Tried to do it the easy way babe, but you were being difficult. This is all on you." He said while reaching in the bag again. Smirking at her, he pulled out Phase Two. It was a woman's Chasity device but he had other uses for it. He reached in the bag again for the bullet vibrator and vibrating dildo.

"Since you won't speak to me about what is bothering you," He paused with a glance in her direction, but she just glared at him, "I'm going to force it out of you." Grabbing her legs, he quickly pulled her pants off, spanking her thigh when she tried to kick him. Carter reached for her panties and ripped them off, ignoring her cries of indignation and rage the entire time.

"Babe..." Emily warned but trailed off when he rubbed her clit and it was saturated, but Carter just laughed while reaching into his bag again. Pulling out a dildo gag, he lovingly pushed the five inch rubber cock into her mouth and secured it to the back of her head. All he could hear now was her half-hearted protests. He could see a glimmer between her thighs and knew that she was wet. Enjoying it, was she?

Now that she was naked from the waist down, Carter grabbed the bullet before pressing it harshly against her clit, while using the remote to turn it on. Sticking two fingers into her wet cunt, and yes she was soaked, he quickly found her g-spot and massaged it til she was on the edge of cumming, but then he pulled away both his fingers and the bullet, leaving her to moan in frustration.

"Before long, you will be begging me to stop making you cum." He said, wicked promises in his voice. Using duct tape, he taped the bullet into the Chasity belt and then shoved the dildo into her pussy. Putting the belt in place, he locked it shut while holding up the key so that she could see it disappear into his back pocket.

"You're going to be telling me what is bothering you soon enough." He said while pulling one of her wrist cuffs off. After he released her, she sat up and pulled the gag out of her mouth.

"Carter, I..." She huffed to herself then said, "I'm afraid that you will judge me..."

Judge her? She was my fucking wife!

"Emily, I love you. I won't judge you, I promise."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to." She said while looking at me with sad eyes.

Oh, darling. You will be.

***

Emily had given up trying to find the key after searching for it an hour. Carter started walking dangerously towards her when she got frustrated and started yelling at him.

"Do you realize that with a touch of a button, I can have you screaming from pleasure. That means at work, out with friends, anywhere, I have control over you. Don't push me Emily." He warned menacingly. Speak of the devil, he reached into his pocket for the dual remote where he could control the vibrators. Pulling it out, he turned the dildo and bullet on a very low setting.

"You seriously think that would bug me?" Emily said with sass evident in her voice. Jaw twitching, he turned the vibrators up so that she would really feel it, but not be able to cum. Shakily, she tried to walk normally to get ready for bed. Laughing to himself, he watched her try to conceal her frustration.

"Continue to give me disrespect and I'll turn it on the highest setting so that you can't stop yourself from cumming at work. Imagine what people would think, but of course you wouldn't tell them." Carter taunted, an evil grin on his face.

"Look, I told you that I wasn't ready so you need to fuck off and stop being such a dick." Emily said, pissing him off, so that he grabbed her and put her over his knee on the bed.

"You will not," SMACK "disrespect me with your words." SMACK "You forget that I can control your pleasure at a touch of a button. I'll see to it that you are brought to the edge, over and over, until you are desperate to cum." While speaking, Carter spanked her thighs because the belt kept part of her ass covered.

"You will get twenty for disrespecting me. Don't do it again. You will count each of these babe or else I will start over." Carter threatened before beginning the spanking.

When he first started administering her punishment, she merely just growled in anger while yelping when his hand made contact with her ass but after spanking her for a minute, she realized he wasn't going to stop til she started counting.

"One!" She gasped out as her ass was spanked into submission.

When the spanking was over, he rubbed her sore, red, ass while turning the vibrators on high. Holding her still while she writhed in pleasure, she came to the edge again and he decided to let her cum. It would be the last orgasm in awhile though until she trusted him with her secret.

"I'll do this until you are ready to tell me what has been bothering you. Think of it as an incentive and punishment for lying to me this past week and a half." He said. Carter just set her on the bed after turning the vibrators off completely. She would tell him soon, he was sure of it. He would just need to begin Phase Three...