Struggle to Dominate Ch. 02

Story Info
Carter begins Phase Three of his plan...
915 words
4.2
28.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter watched as his wife got ready for work the next morning and struggled to pull on jeans over the thick chastity belt at her hips. Chuckling and choosing to ignore the dirty looks sent in his directions, he fingered the remote in his pocket that would control her pleasurable torture.

"Maybe you should wear a dress today?" He suggested in a teasing way and Carter could see she was holding back her insults and rage. He knew it was all a lie though.

She was enjoying it because he woke up in the middle of the night and saw her on her computer again in the living room. It wasn't facebook though that she was on, it was a website called Literotica and the books she was looking at were purely BDSM and domination. Which made him more secure about his plan and that she wouldn't leave him despite his forcing her to wear the belt. He just needed her to come out with it to his face because a marriage only worked if you were open and honest with each other; about everything. Plus he couldn't lie and say he wasn't going to enjoy torturing her all day with forced pleasure.

His wife got dressed in loose slacks and a blouse which effectively hid the chastity belt from curious eyes. It didn't protect her though from the stuff on the inside...

"Bye." Was all Emily said before walking out the door without a backward glance. Carter pushed a button on the remote while looking out the window just as Emily walked wobbly to her car. He had pushed the middle button which effectively teased her but wouldn't allow her to cum. Oh no... She wouldn't cum for awhile now. Unless it was as a punishment but that was for Phase Four.

Phase Three involved Emily and work. The plan was to click the buttons at random intensities for different variations of time so that she wouldn't know when the pleasure would come. He would make her beg to tell him the truth, not that she knew he already knew that she craved a dominant hand. He would bet that by the end of the day she would be begging for release, not that he would give it. No, when he gave her release, it would he a punishment not a reward.

Sitting down on the couch, he turned on a movie and waited twenty minutes until he knew that she would be at work before clicking on the lowest setting for a small second to announce the vibrator's presence. Waiting with a grin on his face, he clicked it again but this time didn't stop until it had buzzed for fifteen seconds. Mind you, it wasn't a powerful enough setting to make her come but it was powerful enough to make her desperate and needy. Clicking the off button, he decided to wait a couple minutes, enough to make her paranoid, before clicking the next button up. He only left it on for five seconds because he didn't want her anywhere near to coming. Raising up his feet to the ottoman, he settled in for a fun filled day imagining what was happening.

Emily:

Mentally screaming, Emily tried to ignore the vibrator against her clit with intensity. Five hours into the work day and she was soaked and aching. Won't he let me fucking cum already?? Secretly, she loved it because it was everything she wanted and more, but she was too stubborn to admit anything.

Suddenly, the vibrator on her clit buzzed faster and stronger and it made her squeak. Thankfully she had an office all to herself at the firm she worked at, but still. It was damn annoying and she wished Carter would stop. Softly grinding down onto the bullet vibrator, she prepared herself to orgasm. There was no way he could tell when to turn it off right? Just as she was about to cum though, it stopped!!

"Fuck this! I'm taking the day off." She muttered and made the short walk to her car outside. Thankfully she had the power to do so, as one of the partners of the firm, but first decided to call Carter to let him know so that she wouldn't get in an accident.

All she said to him on the phone was, "I'm coming home Carter," so she hoped he'd get the message.

After driving home, only ten minutes away, she walked through the door and to the living room where Carter sat with a smug grin on his face.

"Have you had a good day dear?" He says innocently and she can't help it: Emily blows up at him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Are you trying to get me fired? This house does not pay for itself you dick." As soon as the words leave her mouth, she knows that she is going to regret them. His face turns darker than a storm and he stalks forward from across the room.

"One, I am your motherfucking husband, two, no I'm not and I know, and three... You are going to pay for every word you just said. I love you babe, but in our vows you promised to obey. So do what you vowed, and obey. Come with me..."

Emily's pussy clenched and she almost had a mini orgasm. God he was fucking hot. Following Carter she heard him say under his breath, "Time for Phase Four..."