Struggling to Survive Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded his head and rubbed his chin, as if he were thinking it over. I was still looking at my feet, trying to mask the anger that was built up in my belly. I thought that there was no way this situation could get worse. I was so wrong.

"So, what would you do to get your job back?"

I finally snapped my head up and looked in his eyes. My mind was trying to make sense of what just happened. Disbelief swarmed me as I thought that there was no way that he meant it as it sounded.

When I looked in his eye, I saw the lust that clouded his face. His eyes roamed my body and stopped at the places he appreciated most. I was dressed very conservatively and professionally, but standing under his stare made me feel like I was back on that stage with nothing but a thong on.

I decided to try to avert the true meaning of his words and answer their literal meaning. "I would work extremely hard and do the best work I can possibly do. I would be the most reliable secretary you've ever had."

He was not to be deterred. With his voice practically dripping with amorous desire, he said, "I can get anybody to do that job. What will set you apart? What will you do that no one else would?"

At that point, my fury was boiling over. But I breathed deeply and in the calmest voice I could muster, I said, "Well, I'm not going to fuck you, if that is what you're asking."

His disappointment was instantaneous. It was like someone just snatched a cookie away from a little kid. He cleared his throat and shuffled some papers around.

"Well then Kara, you have a nice day. I wish you luck in the future, but I'm afraid that I have already began looking for your replacement."

This fucking asshole! My eyes became blurry with tears as his words hit me. I lost the remaining bit of control that I had.

"You know what James? I came here hoping to deal with a human being. I was hoping to appeal to your heart. But you don't have one. You're just a fucking pervert! I don't need this job, or you. So FUCK YOU!"

As I turned to leave, I heard his voice again. "What about a compromise Kara?"

I almost laughed out loud as the mirth spilled out of me. Was he serious? I don't know if it was morbid curiosity or one last shred of hope, but I stopped.

"What kind of compromise? What could possibly be a compromise between me fucking you and me keeping my lunch in my stomach by NOT fucking you?"

He didn't even look stunned or hurt by my insults. In fact, he looked like he was kind of enjoying the negotiations. I so badly wanted to make blood spurt from his nose, like one of those bad Kung Fu movies that Tom is always watching.

"You want to remain faithful to your husband. Okay. So we won't have sex. But what about a blowjob?"

I don't know if I was more surprised that he got the whole sentence out without laughing, or the fact that I thought for one microsecond that he was worth listening too. God, I wish this was a Kung Fu movie!

"Why thank you Mr. Clinton! It is so kind of you to allow me to stay faithful to my husband. Well, before we NOT have sexual relations, I'm just going to light up a little weed. But don't worry, I won't inhale."

He actually laughed at that. I mean a genuine laugh, like he was entertained by my joke.

"Kara, Kara, Kara. Witty as hell. I like that. You're actually turning me on even more. "

"The feeling is SOOOO not mutual."

"So how can I sweeten the pot for you?"

Was he still talking? Why was I still standing here listening?

"You know what James? I'm leaving. It's obvious that we have nothing to talk about here." I turned to leave as he desperately yelled out, "What if I gave you a raise?"

To my horror, I actually stopped and thought about what he said. I couldn't believe that I was actually entertaining his ludicrous request. But the faces of my hungry children made me pause.

"I won't be your whore. I'm not a prostitute. I'm a mother, and a wife."

"Yes you are. A mother who doesn't want hungry kids. A wife who wants to help out her husband. That is why you're here right now." The self-assured swagger was back in his voice. He had my attention, and he knew it.

"How much of a raise would I get?"

"Three percent."

I laughed out loud at that. "Now you're the one with the jokes. I'll take ten percent and I promise not to punch you in the nuts."

His answer was immediate. "Deal."

I almost had to do a double take to make sure I heard him right. Honestly I was expecting him to laugh at my offer. It wasn't even a serious offer to begin with.

"Deal?"

"Deal. You wrap those sweet lips around my meat stick and suck me off. In return, I give you your job back with a ten percent raise."

The only thing I could do was look at him incredulously. This was crazy! There was no way I could do this! Kara, tell him to go fuck himself and stick his raise up his ass!

Kara, tell him to fuck himself!

Kara?

"If I did this, it would only be this once, never to be spoken of again."

What the fuck did I just say?

"Okay Kara."

I got my resolve back and wiped my eyes. I looked at him and I almost lost my nerve. I hated this man with every fiber of my being at that point. The more I looked at him though, the more I saw the situation for what it was.

He had me over a barrel because of his situational authority. But I had him just the same. I had him by his lust. It was apparent that he'd harbored this fantasy for a while. He probably jerked off to it. I don't know if I was the woman in his fantasy, but I'm sure my body fit the bill. He would promise me anything.

"God! I can't believe I'm even considering this! Ugh!!"

His Adam's apple jumped as he gulped hard to contain his excitement. I could see the pathetic lump growing in his pants.

"I want to see your tits. I may not get to fuck you, but if I'm going to give you a raise for ten percent, I want you to pull them out."

At that point, I think I died inside. The strong woman in me simply...broke. I can't explain it. But at that moment, I knew that I would have his dick in my mouth.

I shook the humiliation aside as I locked his door. He stood up and came around his desk until he was in front of it. His fat fingers tussled with his belt for a moment until the buckle released it. He practically ripped his pants off and dropped them until they were pooled around his ankles.

I slowly unbuttoned my blouse as I walked up to him. He was practically sweating when my bra was exposed as my shirt hit the floor. Forcing myself to reach behind me, I unsnapped the lacy material that obscured my breasts from view.

The only thing that could be heard at that point was his heavy breathing. His eyes feasted on the meal of my tits as he grabbed his erection and started pumping it.

"Fuck, you have a nice body. Those clothes that you wear do you no justice."

I dismissed his praise and forced myself to drop to my knees until I was eye level with his manhood. The very sight of it was enough to make me physically ill. In that very moment, I was back on that stage spreading my legs for any asshole who wanted to see my charms.

My dainty fingers wrapped around his dick, replacing his pudgy digits. I almost laughed out loud when it all but disappeared in my fist. My wedding ring screamed at me as to the unforgivable act I was committing. His disgusting moans above me confirmed that this was not a nightmare. I had to squeeze my eyes shut to guard my mind from the horror.

Just imagine that this is Tom. You guys are on your honeymoon. Remember the rose petals on the bed. The champagne. Boys to Men playing softly in the background. God, he was so handsome!

"Yeah baby. Suck my cock." He croaked out, completely shattering the fantasy of nostalgia that I was using to get through this. I felt his hand on the top of my head as he guided me forward. I took a breath and shut the image of my repulsive boss out. With my final act of betrayal to my husband, I opened my mouth and accepted him in.

Slurp. Slurp. Gag.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

There is a recently posted story by Marriedandneedingmore called, "Mature Woman's New Job for Family". I wanted to let the author and the audience know that I am not stealing his idea. My story is different, so don't judge the rest of the story by this first chapter.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

1*, this shit sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow... at 62 yrs old I've been considering going to a strip club. I've now had a rethink on that idea. Not enjoying this story I can see the pain and suffering coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, I'm not able to read more of this story. In a way, it's a complement to the author as there are other stories with similar themes, but I was seriously pissed off at the stupidity of Kara. Haven't you learned anything? You expect this to go well after such a decision? So congrats to the author, you did your job and made me care, but I can't handle the heartbreak I see coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry, just couldn't continue reading this. Tom was a complete asshole and didn't deserve Kara. I'm pretty sure the story must get better but can't bring myself to continue with it.

The author is a good writer and other stories have been good but just don't like this storyline.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
More Stories