Strung Up

Story Info
She awakes bound and strung up, her predicament begins.
2k words
3.92
57.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How much time has passed? Minutes? Hours? She is not sure but dusk has been and gone and now the room is lit cosily by a glowing moon and the odd candle placed on the wooden surfaces. Shadows flicker and dance on the high walls, she convinces herself she can see faces in them and swears they are mocking her in her slightly delirious and paranoid state.

Her body and mind suddenly snaps back to reality. Her senses alert once again although she cannot decide what brought her back out of the depths of her thoughts. A burning ache instantly pulsates throughout the length of her arms. She remains still and assesses her situation as best she can in her confusion.

She is on her knees on the bed, the feeling of cool soft sheets beneath her. She looks up slowly, her wrists are bound tightly. The rope, which cruelly bites into her soft skin, is threaded through a pulley system secured to the ceiling above her, drawing her arms above her head. She tugs gently, realising there is a little slack in the rope and attempts to lower her heavy aching arms but only managing an inch or two before she cries out in pain as her nipples are pulled fiercely.

The teeth of heavy clamps sink brutally into her soft tender nipples and she quickly realises that lowering her arms is going to result in the clamps stretching her nipples further. She looks down at herself, groaning as she sees the deep purple colour that the buds of her stretched nipples have become. An intense ache fills her between her legs as she admires their appearance. She has always loved how her nipples look when adorned with clamps or clips but she has never seen them looking so beautifully abused as they do right now.

A gentle click sounds behind her as the door is slowly opened. She is so desperate to look around but is too concerned that any movement is going to further increase her discomfort. She feels a sudden rush of relief, thinking Sir is here to help her out of her bonds, to wrap her in his arms and hold her, sooth her.

She feels his weigh pressing on the mattress closely behind her, causing her to sink lower into the bed, most likely a deliberate action with the intention of making her loose her balance. Her arms instinctively lower to steady herself but only manage to move an inch or two at the most before a pathetic whimper leaves her lips as her nipples are punished for her thinking she has the right to move freely.

He moves closer, gently gathering her hair from her shoulders, and with a quick twist of his wrist he wraps it tightly around his fist, pulling down until the back of her head is resting against his shoulder. She feels his breath warm on her exposed neck as his lips glide lightly against her tingling skin, "Now, now girl, I would stay still if I were you".

She feels his intense gaze scanning her as he looks down over her shoulder, knowing those deep piercing eyes are admiring how stretched her nipples have become as her arms have gradually forced themselves to droop. She sighs deeply, contemplating forcing her arms down, knowing that if she did it hard enough it would pull the clamps free from her nipples. She quickly decides against it, knowing that her relief would only be short lived while Sir thought of some cruel way to make her pay for her disobedience.

She bites her bottom lip hard in concentration, desperately trying to remain silent, knowing that if she can cope with this then he will reward her later with the cuddles she loves so much.

Her concentration is quickly shattered as she feels her hair released before he yanks the rope roughly. She cries out loudly, tears quickly streaming down her face as her body falls forward. His quick movement painfully released her body from it's predicament, and her arms, still held tightly together by the rope, fold up across the front of her body so grateful for being released from above her head. She feels the coolness of the sheets against her cheek, rocking slightly as she tries to comfort herself, so grateful for the blood flow to finally return to her twitching fingers.

He watches her fondly for a moment as he gently strokes her back, the tenderness of his touch gratefully soothing her. He allows her a couple of minutes like this, shushing her cries and reassuring her she has done well. Leaning forward he rests his body down against hers, his fingers find one of her sore nipples and he tugs roughly. Her cry of pain serves only to increase his erection which is now pressed sharply into the small of her back through his clothes.

She had hoped he would allow her longer like this, she loved being close to him so much, the moments where they were still, when their bodies were close and where there was no pain, just warmth. But this was not to be, not yet. "Up!" he commanded, the tone in his voice almost challenging her to make him ask twice.

She lifts her body slowly, heavy with her exhaustion and rests on her knees. He climbs off the bed and removes his clothes quickly, taking a moment once he is undressed to admire how deflated she looked whilst understanding she still has work to do.

He picks up the rope and threads the lose end through the ring on her collar then gently pushes her forward to rest on her bound wrists for support. Still holding the loose end he climbs to his feet while standing on the bed and now the rope is threaded through the pulley in the ceiling. She realises where this is going and for the first time since he came into the room she speaks, "Please Sir, not this.... please". He moves back down onto his knees and pulls roughly on the rope causing her body to lift against it's will. His fingers grasp her chin roughly and turn her head towards him. Raising his eyebrows, clearly not impressed with her protests he looks at her for a long moment, daring her to challenge him again. She does not.

He gives her enough slack to rest again on her wrists. She hears him moving around the room and knows that he is getting the large mirror. He always likes to watch her when he fucks her like this, not wanting to miss the look on her face while he chokes her. He places the mirror in front of her, smirking to himself as he thinks how much this must add to her shame.

Moving back behind her he pulls her knees further apart and proceeds to inspect her swollen slutty cunt. Her eyes drop shyly from his stare in the mirror as she hears the squelch come from her body as he roughly pushes two fingers inside her. Pleased he has her just how he likes her he quickly pulls his fingers out. Her body instantly aches to be filled again, and she groans at her emptiness. His rough fingers find her swollen clit, he pinches hard giving her only a second to flinch before he lands a hard slap down against the slick flesh.

He watches her in the mirror, groaning at her surprised reaction and decides he can wait no longer. With a few swift movements he grabs the rope, wraps it tightly around his fist just as he did so with her hair earlier, he tugs the rope hard lifting her up from her relatively comfortable position. As the rope becomes taut her wrists are lifted to her neck, meeting the loop on her collar. She only has a moment to contemplate how unsteady she feels before he drives hard into her.

They both moan simultaneously, she from the feeling of finally being filled, he from the tightness of her depths. He makes no attempt to ease himself gradually into her deepest place; instead he viciously abuses her cervix, loving how her body bucks with discomfort each time he moves into her. He pulls the rope enough to keep her wrists tight against her neck, loving the look on her face as he continues to impale her.

She keeps her eyes on his as much as she can in between the moments her eyes are closed tightly shut in a delicious mixture of agony and the most intense of pleasure from seeing the look of intense arousal on his place. She has always loved being able to see his face while he fucks her, that look of aggression and determination that always takes over his features is almost enough to make her cum on the spot.

She begins to groan more frequently and the walls of her pussy begin to contract around him as she feels an orgasm build up deep inside her. His hand comes down hard on her ass "Don't you dare" his tone serious and the look in his eyes says that she will regret it if she does. His words only serve to add to her need for release, and as if reading her mind her tugs firmly on the rope. The top half of her body is lifted quickly and smoothly up, lifting her just slightly off her knees. Her body rocks in time with his thrusts, causing her to swing a little. She feels the firm leather collar dig into her throat causing her to cough hard. He holds her like that for a few more thrusts before dropping her down onto her knees again. She gasps noisily for air, coughing in between her raspy breaths. Her struggles and panic almost take him to the point of no return so he forces himself to stop completely still, his lip curling as he watches her in the mirror. Her eyes meet his and she sees that look of pure lust in his eyes. Without warning her orgasm hits her hard, she tilts her head back and closes her eyes, feeling the first of its waves. He wastes no time in grabbing the rope and yanking her up off her knees once again. He continues to drive his cock deep into her once, the force of which, mixed with the lack of oxygen causes her orgasm to increase in its intensity. Her moans are loud but he shouts over them, emphasising each word with a hard deep thrust...

"I"

"Said"

"You"

"Will"

"Not"

"Cum"

"You"

"Slut"

With his final word he himself reaches climax, dropping the rope he instead grabs her hips roughly, sinking his fingertips into her skin wanting to shoot as deep into her as he physically can.

Her body had dropped onto the bed, being held up only by his hands now. Her head is turned to the side coughing again, desperate to get her breath back. He coats her insides with all he has before collapsing onto her. She moves out from under him, his weight not helping her fight for breath and lies as still as she can by his side.

After a couple of minutes she feels herself begin to drift towards well needed sleep. Her breathing finally slows and her muscles begin to ache again as they relax. He moves close up behind her, nuzzling her neck, "My God, you look so beautiful when you choke for me", she smiles wearily at his words, getting that familiar warm sensation in her tummy that she always gets when she knows she has pleased him.

He plants one more kiss on her neck, "But you failed me" her body stiffens knowing exactly where she went wrong. "I specifically told you that you were NOT to cum, but what did you do?"

"I came Sir, but I tried so hard not to"

"And what happens when you do something I specifically tell you not to?"

"I get punished", her words are quiet and mumbled

"PARDON?"

"I get punished Sir"

"Yes that's right, you get punished girl"

To be continued...