StrykeForce 1: Out of Their League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grunted, "AGGGH!" as her head was pulled backward.

For a long moment, Mac pulled and Gold pulled, both causing considerable pain to one another. Gold's face was red with pain as she was unable to stop his pulling her hair with great force. After quite few moments, she finally had to release his legs before he pulled the hair out of her head, and as she did release him, he swung around with his other fist and clocked her hard in the back of the head. WHACK!

"GHAAA!" She screamed as she fell forward from the momentum.

Silver worked furiously at reaching the snare that held her ankle, but the wobbling cable gave her no resistance to work against and she missed with her razor, once, twice and three times. Before she was able to continue, the group of men with boards, bats and pipes appeared from within the billowing black cloud of smoke. She gasped and aimed her wrist sonics at the approaching group. The braces glowed with white intensity and let out an electronic cry as they connected with two of the approaching men, knocking them backward with a violent thrusts.

BUZZZZZUUURRRAPPPP!!!

The two men groaned as they flew backward. "GGGAAARRRR!"

The other men, however, six in all, had no trouble ignoring the plight of their comrade and charged Silver as she hung swaying and spinning from the cable. They swung their bats, pipes and boards with full force as the heroine grunted and spun helplessly with each offense.

"Take this, bitch!" They offered as each man took his turn over and over and over again to bludgeon the body of Silver Force. Pak! Dutt! Pak! Buh-takkk! Crack! Powt! Dant!

Silver, overcome with the immense pain of their group attack could only grunt and groan as they gave her the "royal pinata" treatment. Eventually, after several minutes, a deftly swung pipe put an end to the assault as it connected with the back of Silver's head (BWANGGGGG!) and she instantly went limp and hung unconscious, and helpless.

A silver metal ball bounced and jumped nearby, there was a slight cackle of joyful laughter that could be heard coming from within the metal casing.

The men took a break, breathing heavily and hurting from the battle, collapsing on the ground or bending over to place their hands on their knees. "Boss... " They reported over the radio. "Object aquired...."

Gold, rolling and spinning and then placing her hands flat on the ground, kicked up and backwards, fully expecting her attacker to continue his pursuit. Guessing correctly, Mac was hit full in the chest with her high heeled boots and her powerful legs slammed her feet into his torso with explosive results.

"GHaaa!" He grunted as he spun backwards and landed flat on his back. But he didn't wait for another round of sparring and quickly rolled over and bounced backwards onto two feet.

Gold had jumped in the air and was coming down full force when he rolled out of the way and instead of finding herself planted in his chest, she had to land flat footed upon the concrete ground. This took a few seconds for her to recover from the momentum and reflex her thighs for the next attack, but it would be too late. Mac charged and tackled her around the waist sending them both through the wooden wall of the Tunnel of Love ride. Bucka-kkkaaakktttt!

Wood splinters filled the air as Gold cried out in surprise, "Oooohhh!" With the force of Mac's charge and the plowing through of the wooden wall. They rolled and spun on the ground, kicking and punching.

She hit him in the forehead and drew blood from a vicious cut which then leaked freely with dark red blood flowing down his face and over his shoulder.

"AGGH!" He groaned and then went into a boxing stance where he jabbed her twice straight in he mouth, then followed with a quick upper cut to the jaw. PAK! PAK! Spak!

She wobbled backward with a dizzy look in her eyes under the attack and Mac perceived a weakness in his opponent he hadn't counted on. She quickly recovered and then jumped from a standing position with both feet and one fist directed at his charge. Her booted feet connected in two different spots on his chest and she immediately followed with a one-two combination punch which snapped his head backwards twice, and he dizzily sauntered backwards, stunned for the moment.

Pressing her attack, she ducked to the ground and threw her legs under herself with the intent of clipping Mac off of his feet. But he jumped up at the last moment as her feet passed beneath him without making their intended connection. He landed as she tried to regain her balance, and he threw a haymaker to her head that snapped her head backwards with a wet, ugly sound and caused her to flip over backwards one, two, three times before landing on her feet in a crouch.

Sensing his continued attack, she pushed herself up with her powerful legs and jumped forward. Mac was in full charge by this time and as she lifted from the ground, he again tackled her around the waist, doubling her in two as her legs and arms flew forward with the opposite momentum. They then crashed through another wall (BRAKKK-ATTA-COWWW!), this time one a bit more re-enforced than the wooden one, and they fell a good 12 feet downward.

Landing inside of a dimly lit, very narrow cement alleyway, one with a small track on the ground for delivery vehicles to roll upon, unseen by the general public of the amusement park, Gold took the brunt of the landing. WHUMPH!

Mac benefitted from Gold's finely shaped female form to avoid having to deal with the forceful landing of a twelve foot drop onto concrete and metal track. He smiled as he regained his feet while watching Gold writhe and moan upon the ground. The metal track had bucked right into her spine as she landed and her head had bounced with an ugly thud upon the cement.

As Mac rose up to see if the fight was over, Gold suddenly encircled his legs with her own and then reached up with a closed fist and popped him a good one right in the nuts.

"OOOOHH! Bitch!" he shouted.

She got back to her feet instantly and began buffeting him with punches and kicks, which he could not avoid, as the hallway was no more than three feet wide and made the close battle conditions between two cement walls, a very close and personal matter. PAK! PICK! Kak-krack!

Mac's head pitched back and forth under the force of her attack, but then he answered in the same manner and began to backhand her full in the face with closed fists, cutting her nose and sending blood splattering across the cement walls. PAK! SPAK! GuTA--TTAAACK!

She backed into the wall stunned, and Mac saw his moment in her dazed expression. He grabbed the heroine by the back of her head with a fist full of hair, and with his other hand he plowed forceful punch after forceful punch into her midsection.

PUH!PUH!PUH! echoed through the chamber as he buried his fist deep into the softness of her female belly. She could only grunt and flail about helplessly with each punch.

"Guh-OOOOOOOhh!" "Guh-OOOOOOOhh!" "Guh-OOOOOOOhh!"

Then Mac threw a powerful uppercut, with everything he had left, in one punch, connecting with the heroine's unprotected jaw, which he now suspected might have some "glass" influence. PRAK-KAKK! echoed through the hallway as her head snapped backward in an ugly, uncontrolled movement and then slammed into the wall behind her. It then immediately bounced forward and "butted" Mac straight in the forehead, which opened another wound which burst open with a quickly flowing stream of blood.

"GHAAA!!" he screamed while holding his head.

The world spun for Mac, and he could see nothing in his vision but red and felt nothing but the pain of what might be a concussion. He closed his eyes in pain and staggered around in the low level lighting, waiting for the next salvo from Gold. But to his surprise, it never came.

He turned and looked about him with clouded vision and blood streaming from his head wounds only to see the collapsed body of Gold lying on the narrow cement floor beneath him. She lightly groaned, moved her legs in small, sleepy motions and brought up her hand to feel her head as she grimaced in half-sensate agony.

Mac saw her condition, and despite his now unparralleled respect for the fighters of Stryke Force 1, he grabbed the zipper at the top of his body suit near his throat and un-zipped it to his crotch.

Silver and Bronze had been brought to the center of the Amusement park where there was a wall filled with advertisements and logos of sponsors who once did business with the park. Their unconscious bodies where tossed upon the ground at the wall by the men in the green suits and full head masks who had bested them.

Ropes were brought forward and each of the heroines had her ankles bound tightly with double slip not ties. Then the men hurriedly bound their wrists behind their backs, wrapped rope around their upper bodies tying their forearms tightly to their sides, and then they wrapped several layers of rope around their knees, finally knotting them with complex ties. The entire time, the pretty heroines of Stryke Force 1 slept with their chins resting comfortably on their chests.

Mac slipped between Gold's thighs and held her upper body like a lover. She felt his presence and slightly opened her eyes in a dazed state of confusion. She could clearly feel the force of the man below her waist as he lay atop her, which was now completely nude as Mac had removed her shorts, shield, and laytex panties.

With his face close to hers, she could smell his breath, feel his cheek as it brushed hers. "NO... no.... don't..." She whispered into his ear.

"Yes.... oh, yes.... " He whispered closely into her own ear. His tone was dark and low and deep.

"Not ... right... you... can't..."

"Oh, yes... yes I can.... "

"Pay for this...."

"No.... no, I don't think so...."

"Yes!"

"No, no...."

"Heroine..... heroine.... you mustn't...."

"SHHH.....shhhh...." He directed as he told her to stop her protesting.

"No!"

"Yes... shhhhhhh.....shhhhhh...." He whispered while adjusting his hips.

She went quiet for a moment, as if in response to his direction, and then broke the silence as he entered her with a full on thrust. "OOOMOMKMMMMMGGGHHHHOOOOOHHH!" She moaned loudly while arching her back as he led her in place while penetrating her sex.

The men outside, who had finished binding and rendering the rest of Stryke Force 1 into a hapless state, could hear the sounds of Mac grinding himself into Gold's temple of virtue and they looked at each other with questioning eyes.

"Uh... Boss...." One of the men asked into his mask microphone. "Are you ... okay?"

Mac grunted between thrusts, as Gold writhed and gasped beneath his animal dominance of her body. Mac responded to his men, "Ugh! .... you ....ass.... holes..... can UGH! turn off the ...... UGH! Speakers...... grunnnn.... for this UGH! next part...... jack holes!" His voice was full of outrage and disgust as he took umbrage at the prospect of having to instruct his men in their actions on this matter.

The other henchmen could hear Mac breathing heavily and grunting as he spoke. They could also hear Gold moaning in orgasm right next to Mac's microphone in his mask. They looked at each other and nodded silently. They each turned off their mic and speakers in their own balaclava's and then as a group they began to unzipp the fly in their respective suits.

Once they had massaged their manhood into full hardness, they crouched before Lizzelle and Samantha, one by one, taking the heroines chins in their hands and pushing the bulbous heads of their manhood into their hot, young mouths.

Discombobulated and groggy, both girls groaned and slightly opened their eyes as their mouths were used in a licentious and illegal way. As each man came he deposited more of the chemically altered seed from his body into the belly of each girl. Much to their surprise, as they each ran a train on the girls, the girls became more and more alive. Their faces changed with an attentive, hungry desired look.

Before they were all done, each girl had a bemused, deeply satisfied look upon her face and a chin and chest full of copious amounts of male sperm. Their bodices were then pulled down, causing their nicely shaped, well rounded breasts to pour out of their costumes and over the tops of their clothing. The jacket shoulders were then pushed backwards, also revealing their sexy, well formed shoulders.

The men then, almost in a clinical fashion, massaged the semen into each girl's swollen breasts as she cooed and "ahh-ed" at the slick, creamy feeling. The girl's mouths showed little strands of white-ish cum like strains of spit between their gums and tongues as they each moaned and murmured under the men's touch.

The hallway where Faith and Mac had fallen was dimly lit. It had a few sparsely spaced, cage covered low level lights placed upon one wall. They hummed in low level "buzzing" which, until today, had been the apex of their daily, hidden existence. Gold sat back against Mac's chest in the stillness of the hallway. Her head was back and resting against his shoulder, her hands loose and flaccid at her sides. She struggled mightily to breathe.

Mac sat behind her, a rubber insulated cable from the nearby wall had been ripped out of its place and twined around his wrists. He had taken the cable and produced a slip knot configuration which he then slipped around Faith's muscled throat. With each hand he had tightened and pulled the two ends of the cable tightly enough to cut off her air, but not tightly enough to cause her to slip into unconsciousness. She groaned and choked as he pulled on the cable, but was unable to offer any other resistance.

He whispered in her ear with bared teeth. "This is what happens..... this is how it goes...." He began as he wrapped the cable around his fist to produce a better grip. "No matter how good you are..... now matter how much you work..... train.... prepare..... there is always someone who will be better than you." He then tightened the cord again.

"EEEnnnGGGNN!" She whimpered helplessly.

Mac then continued. "You had a good run.... yes, you did.... but you lost, baby...."

"GGrrrnnaaahh...." She weakly protested.

"Yes, you did. And I am the man who is proud to have beaten you... not just once.... but twice now."

He placed his hand on her naked, wet and sloppy sex, and she groaned from its soreness. His fingers ran over her distended lips and removed some of his manly essence from its deposited place. He then gently ran his wet fingers over her lips. She gently hummed her disapproval, (MMmmm!) but never lifted a hand to stop him. He reached down and touched her private place once again.

He whispered in her ear in low, soothing tones, "Put your hand on mine. Show me how you pleasure yourself. How you like it." She made a little face of disapproval, but then slowly followed his command. Together, they stroked her vaginal lips for quite a few minutes.

The lights in the hallway, all the way down to the next amusement ride, hummed and buzzed in the silence. Faith groaned weakly several more times disturbing the silence with a soft, gentle nudge.

The masked men outside brought forward a black back pack that had been supplied by Quimby. In the back pack were several items, the pig snout and pig ears that he had requested to be placed upon them once they had been tamed and broken.

Each sleepy eyed, tightly bound girl, was approached and a string was pulled, a snout placed upon her nose and the string pulled around her head. Then the men took the head bands and placed them on the tops of the girl's heads, which then made them appear to have pig's ears. The heroines may have protested these actions, but they were too busy sleepily rolling the semen around in their mouths and enjoying what seemed to be pure ambrosia to their senses.

Mac stood behind Faith, slowly pulling her shorts back up her berthing hips until he pulled them a bit too tightly at the apex of her loins and then gave her a slight wedgie. She flinched and moaned slightly. He then grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back. Taking hanging ends of the rubber covered cable, he then pulled them tightly and bound her wrists together. She groaned and made little sounds of protest, but never said a word as she patiently waited for him to render her helpless.

"The noose around your neck is a slip knot...." He told her as he went about his work unrestricted. "If you try to pull free of your wrist ties, you will strangle yourself."

He then pulled the knot tight and asked, "Understand?"

She grunted and then quietly nodded her understanding.

"Now, march." He instructed as he slapped her on the buttocks. Faith, Gold Stryke, began to move forward as he lead her out of the hallway, past the silently buzzing lights. Their heels and souls were the only sound each of them made.

The men turned and saw their boss coming from around the amusement rides, with his defeated heroine bound and marching before him. They silently smiled under the masks they wore. Mac walked right past them, headed for the place where the other two beaten crime figthers had been deposited and tied up, then injected with chemically altered semen for the second time. He pushed Gold Stryke forward and into the wall at the empty space between the two girls. She hit the wall with a grunt. He then spun her around to face him.

He placed his hands around her throat and began to choke her. Her face began to turn red, and her eyes watched him with hate. "Admit it." He demanded. "You liked it when I fucked you."

Choking and struggling for air, she met his wild, feral eyes with her own and tried not to respond. But he only insisted more, "Admit it." He demanded again, tightening his grip.

With gritted teeth she eeked out, "Y-yes....yes...."

He let her go with a satisfied "humph!" sound and then ordered her, "Sit your ass down!"

Gold watched him with disgusted, angry eyes but slid down the wall as she was told and sat down next to her team mates. She watched him and his men with a broiling upset in her deepest soul as they high fived and congratulated Mac on his victory. He then returned to her with a pig snout and ears which he then placed upon her as his men had done to her team. Mac then pulled her breasts out of her bodice as well, and pushed down the jacket shoulders of her outfit, too.

He stepped back and admired his handiwork, bloodied head and body not withstanding. "This isn't the way I would have done it." He told the silent hero. "But I am not the only one involved in bringing you down."

A sign was brought forward and placed on Gold's lap. It read: We are Stryke Force 1, little suckling piggies who enjoy sucking cock.

Quimby's cameras then hovered around the trio, taking a multitude of photos of their ridiculous condition in preparation for the special website that would go public, and reveal to the world what had happened to them this night. The night of their second defeat.

In his lab, Quimby laughed and giggled like a madman as he watched Mac finalize the defeat of Stryke Force 1. He especially enjoyed the humiliation of Gold Stryke, whom he held secret hopes for becoming his private play thing.

"YES!YES!YES!" He shouted to himself and raised his arms in victory as though his football team had just won the championship. "Now is the time for the planning of phase three!" He chuckled. He pressed another button on a remote and a view screen changed to a remote location inside of one of the warehouses on Fisherman's Warf. A door slid away and revealed a silent army of twenty large androids that Quimby had secretly built without Turgesen's knowledge. They were nine feet tall, and made of titanium steel. In their inner workings were the makings of a dangerous weapon of mass destruction.

1...345678