Stuck at a Stranger's House Ch. 02

Story Info
Stuck and confused.
2.1k words
4.61
37.4k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with my head pounding. I was curled up on the bed with my clothes from the previous day — my white skirt and tank top. I guess they weren't mine, but I was wearing them. As I slowly began to stir and actually wake up, images shuffled by in my head — I just ignored them.

I got out of the bed and headed toward the restroom, checking myself first in the mirror. I looked like shit. The wig was all nappy and my makeup was smeared, but I shook it off in order to attend to the more pressing matter, my full bladder. I pulled the black thong panties that I was wearing down to my ankles and sat on the toilet and began to urinate. When I finished, I pulled the thong back up and headed back to the room that I was calling my own for the next day or so.

When I got back there I laid right down on the bed, and like a wave all of the thoughts, feelings, and emotions hit me.

There was curiosity, fear, joy, anger, pretty much all of them. Last night I had dressed like a complete girl and given a blowjob. What did this mean? Was I a gay man? Was I a straight woman? I had no idea. Did it even mean anything? How drunk was I? The questions never stopped.

I figured nothing was going to be solved by dwelling on the matter, so I decided to take a shower — where unfortunately the questions still managed to reach me. When I emerged from the shower, I was faced with another dilemma — do I dress up again?

I didn't really have much of a choice, but it was a question that was important to ask myself. So far, nothing terrible had come out of it, and the clothes did seem to be more comfortable — not to mention the OCD. I opted to go full on again and it took me about 30 minutes to pick out an outfit and do my makeup.

I decided to put myself to the test and chose pink lingerie. I wanted to see if choosing clothing that was traditionally more girly did anything, or if all of this was just some weird thing. I was wearing a pink, lacy bra that matched my pink, lacy, bikini panties — strangely enough it was the first time I had worn bikini panties.

I then went to the closet to pick out an outfit. I decided to go for a similarly girly dress, in order to further my self-discovery. The dress was fairly short (a little higher than mid-thigh) and had spaghetti straps, making my bra straps visible. The dress also was quite tight around the torso, yet was a little more flowy around the waist.

On a whim, I happened to open up a drawer in the closet that had a bunch of stockings and pantyhose in it. I had discovered this stuff the other day, but I didn't really think anything of it until now. As luck had it, there was a pink pair of stockings in that drawer and once again, I decided to add it to my outfit in order to see if it did anything.

I slipped the hold-up stocking onto my legs and the sensation was odd. I had never felt anything like it, with the nylon clinging so tightly to my skin — it felt amazing. I was pleased to find that when I pulled them up, the tops were barely covered by my dress, and that they made my legs look good.

The only thing left was to put on makeup, and similar to yesterday, I did a minimal job, only applying foundation, eyeliner, and lipstick. I then put the wig on my head as I sat at the vanity and sat there, thinking.

I need to sort out what happened last night, I thought to myself. Did I enjoy giving a blowjob? I don't really know, I was way too drunk to really remember it. That being said, I don't really regret doing it, and I don't exactly remember what it was like. Before yesterday, if you had told me to give a blowjob to someone, I would have said gross, but now I don't seem to have that feeling. What should I do about that? Deep down, I knew what I had to do. I took a deep breath and got up from the vanity.

After a short walk downstairs, I landed in the kitchen, assuming Bryan would be there, but he wasn't. I walked into the living room and noticed, out of the glass door, that he was in the backyard, cleaning off his patio. I walked out slowly in my pink stilettos, stopping about 10 feet away from him.

"Good morning," Bryan said, as he sprayed down the patio.

"Morning," I said back.

"I'm gonna make some lunch shortly, what would you like?" He asked.

"Whatever you want is fine," I replied.

Bryan didn't reply and we both bathed in the awkwardness for a moment. Determined to go through with my plan, I broke the silence.

"Could I. . . " I stuttered. "Could I give you another blowjob?"

Bryan stopped spraying the hose after I asked the question and gave me a puzzling look.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Yes," I said timidly.

"So you enjoyed last night?" He asked.

"Well, I don't really remember much," I said. "I just remember that it happened and when I woke up this morning, I wasn't really sure how I felt about it and the only way to figure out how I feel about it, is to see if I enjoy doing it when I'm sober."

"Wow," Bryan said. "I would feel rude denying such a request, especially when that request would bring me so much pleasure, so if you're sure you would like to do that, then I don't suppose I will stop you."

"Alright," I said. "Umm. . . " I began to look around. "Should we go inside?" I asked

"I don't really want to track all of this water inside, is out here okay?" He asked.

"Sure," I said.

Bryan walked over and stood right in front of me.

"Do you want to get on your knees?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. Of course," I said.

I began to move down toward my knees when Bryan spoke again.

"Wait," he said. He moved over to the patio furniture and grabbed a cushion from one of the chairs. "Use this," he said.

I placed it underneath me and sank to my knees, and came face to face with his crotch. I wasn't nervous or anything, I was actually quite calm.

I waited for Bryan to undo his pants, and pull them down, but before he did so, I noticed that there was a bulge in his pants. I guess he found me attractive, I thought.

When he pulled his pants down, it looked just as I remember it — although my recollection of it was a bit hazy. The details were forgotten, but the general look of it was all there. Now, as I looked at it sober, I could notice everything — the giant head, the veins running along it, with an especially large vein running on the top of his cock, and the balls hanging from the base of his cock, with only just a little bit of hair on them.

I took in the entire sight as I reached my hand out to touch it. I was transfixed on the tool in front of me, as I slowly moved my hand back and forth, stroking it slowly. It seemed so familiar to be in this position, but I couldn't help but think that it felt a little odd.

I broke my staring contest with the penis in front of me, looking up at Bryan's face. He was staring right back at me.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Bryan said.

I looked back at the phallice in front of me, only to look back up at Bryan.

"No," I said. "I want to do this."

Bryan said nothing, and shook his head in agreement.

I then looked at Bryan's penis, determined to take the plunge. I took a deep breathe and then I made my move — I started by giving his penis a little peck. I did this a few times, but realized it did not really do anything in terms of aiding the situation.

My next move was to lick the penis in front of me. I started by running my tongue around the head of his penis. I then began to tease the penis in front of me as I started moving my tongue up and down the sides of it. I must have been doing something right, because Bryan's penis began to jump every now and again.

As I ran my tongue down the right side, I began working back up toward the head. As I reached the head, I twirled my tongue around the head and for the first time, the head of his penis entered my mouth. The head was the only part that I took into my mouth and I started to slowly work the penis head into my mouth. In the midst of doing so, Bryan spoke up.

"Hold the base like this," he said as he moved my dangling hand to the base of his penis. "It lets you hit the more sensitive part of it, right past the head."

I obliged, using my left hand to grip the penis at the base, pulling the skin back — he was circumcised by the way. The seemed to have an immediate impact because short little moans began escaping Bryan's mouth.

Now I decided to double down, and I started bobbing my head faster, and going down as far as I felt comfortable with, which was only about halfway. I was a little dissatisfied with the amount of his penis I could fit into my mouth — I had seen so many women in porn make deepthroating look easy, I figured I might be able to pick it up rather quickly. Boy was I wrong. I tried to force myself further down on his penis, and even trying to take in an extra inch was gag inducing.

After gagging, Bryan asked, "Are you okay?"

I didn't respond with words, but with actions. I went straight back to sucking his penis and I continued to try and take him deep into my mouth, all to no avail. After realizing that I was not going to take him as deep as I might like, I decided to quit trying for now.

I resumed my moderate head bobbing on his penis and after a few minutes of doing so, I was getting a little tired, and my breathe was getting a little harder to catch as my physical exertion was increasing. I decided to take a break from this and move on to another sensitive aspect of the male.

I took his penis and pushed it up against his stomach, and began licking his balls. Bryan responded with moans. I started by taking his left ball into my mouth and gently licked it while it was inside my mouth before I did the same with the right. Then, after a few moments, Bryan's moans began growing closer together.

I started to sense that he was getting a little close to finishing, so I decided to resume the head bobbing on Bryan's penis. I must have been right because Bryan's moans were growing closer and closer together with each passing minute. I started to bob my head faster and faster, wanting him to finish.

"I'm getting close," Bryan said, "Are you going to swallow?"

I didn't really think about this beforehand. Did I want to? I wasn't sure, it felt weird. Although I guess giving a blowjob was not that different. I ultimately decided that I probably should, in order to get the full experience.

Knowing this, I kicked it into an even higher speed, ready for Bryan to finish in my mouth. I bobbed, bobbed, bobbed, and bobbed, until --

"Here it comes," Bryan said.

My eyes lit up knowing what was coming, and at that moment I held the head of his penis just barely in my mouth, ready to catch what was coming. And it did, it spurted into my mouth — the hot, salty, liquid.

It took me by surprise — the taste, the temperature, everything.

The spurting finally ceased and I helt the liquid in my mouth with the head of Bryan's penis still in my mouth. The head fell out, becoming soft, leaving only the liquid in my mouth. I thought for a mere moment and then swallowed it, without any second thoughts.

I was a cocksucker now.