Stuck in the Library

Story Info
She has her first girl-girl encounter.
1.1k words
3.95
73.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" I grabbed a handful of tissues and soaked up the hot coffee that had spilled across the table. I was sitting, yet again, in Shipley's donuts, wasting the hours that I should have been in lectures. To make it seem I was actually thinking about my degree, I was half-reading a battered textbook I had saved from the library.

"Need a hand with that?"

I looked up and saw Nikki. She was from my lecture class. I blushed. "Umm, yeah, ok, thanks." We mopped up the hot mess and she sat with me.

"Is this you being selective with your lectures again?"

I blushed for the second time in less than a minute. "How did you guess? Economics isn't my strong point... What's your excuse?"

She sat down close to me and sipped on her mocha. "Oh, you know, I'd rather be having some fun than sitting listening to Dr Baker drone on and on..."

I smiled. I'd always thought she was the studious type, but her she was sitting with me in a cheap and nasty coffee house moaning about lectures. We sat talking like that for what seemed like a few minutes, but all too soon the waitresses were asking us to finish our drinks so they could close up. I looked at my watch. It was 8pm.

Nikki turned to me. "Do you fancy coming over to my place? I have wine, chocolate and videos!" she said, grinning.

I felt my stomach flip over on itself. "That would be great, but can we stop into the library first? I need to put this book back."

We strolled along the streets, talking incessantly about the previous weekend's exploits and how we really regretted kissing so-and-so.

We walked into the library, which was uncharacteristically dark. "I thought this place stayed open til 10?" Nikki whispered as she took my hand. I got the feeling she was a bit nervous of the dark, especially a dark old empty library, so I wrapped my fingers around hers. "Don't worry, I'll just put the book back and then we can go."

We walked through one set of double doors, and then another, into the main reception. Suddenly there was a loud "BEEP!" and a buzz, then the sound of a lock clicking. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Nikki trembled. I looked at my watch again. It was 9pm. "It must have closed early. Don't worry, we'll just knock at the door and the janitor will let us out." We knocked and knocked. No answer. Nikki thumped the door. Still no answer. Now it was my turn to be nervous. I clamped my fingers tighter around Nikki's, and she responded with a quick squeeze. "It's OK," she said calmly, "We'll just sit it out and wait. Someone will be back."

Three hours later we were still waiting. Curled up together in the "20th Century Fiction" section, we talked some more about the day's events. "Y'know, I've seen you around the campus a lot, but I've never had the courage to say hi." I blushed yet again.


"Lisa that's just silly, you should have just talked to me. I'd noticed you ages ago..." She cut herself off.

"You'd...noticed me?"

She moved closer to me, her hands still wrapped in mine.

"Yes, I'd noticed you. Like when you dyed your hair this beautiful red..." She stroked her fingers down my hair. I felt my stomach flipping again.

"I've, umm....I've never, y'know..." I knew what I wanted to say. I wanted to tell her I'd never been with a woman. I wanted to tell her that I'd wanked over her at night. I wanted lean over and kiss her hard. But I didn't need to move. She sat on my knee, legs around my waist, and kissed me deeply, plunging her tongue into my mouth. I moaned, letting this warm feeling dance through my veins.

I kissed her back, tickling her tongue with mine. We sat like that for ages, kissing, exploring each other's mouths, licking, sucking and biting. Suddenly, Nikki pulled away. "Oh shit," I thought to myself, "She's not a lesbian at all, I've well and truly fucked up!" But I was wrong. Breathing hard, she pulled my T-shirt over my head and stared at my breasts. "God, you're beautiful," she whispered. "Can I...?" She motioned to undo my bra. I reached back and unclipped it for her, letting my heavy breasts fall out.

She scooped one up, leaned down and sucked on my nipple, nibbling and licking it. I leaned back on the wall and let another wave of pleasure rush through me. I pulled her closer to me and we rolled over, so I was the on now on top. I gasped as I pulled at her jeans and pulled them off. She was wearing no panties.

I felt my wetness grow as I spread her legs wide and began to kiss her thighs. She stripped off what remaining clothes she had on and lay down on the floor, grinding her ass into the carpet. I let my cold fingers flicker across her stomach as I moved higher, close enough to smell her cunt. She was slick with juice, and I could resist her no longer.

I forced my face into her pussy, and started to lap hungrily on her clit. She bucked and moaned under me, writhing her hips higher into my face. She was getting wetter and wetter. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and opened my eyes, watching her squirm and clutch at the carpet. "More, please, more" she moaned breathlessly, and I slid two fingers into her cunt, moving them in and out rhythmically. She arched her back and let out a scream. "I'm...I'm so close....keep going, please!"

I moved my fingers out of her hole and replaced them with my tongue, my nose rubbing hard on her clit. She raised her ass to me, and I let one finger slide in, letting her squeeze around it. I reached back to my own pussy and rubbed hard at my clit, letting my orgasm grow.

I flicked my tongue around her hole, drinking the juices that were by now flowing hard. She pushed against me, begging me for more. I licked harder and faster, still pushing my finger in her ass. She arched up high, let out a long moan and came. I kept on licking her through the orgasm. Nikki collapsed in an orgasmic bundle on the floor. I moved up beside her and took her in my arms.

"Maybe coming to the library isn't such a bad thing after all..."