Stuck on You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow!"

"¡Dios mío! Did I hurt you!"

"No."

"¡Ay mierda. ¡Alto!"

You laughed and took her hips for a kiss.

***

Leaned back and contemplating the next scene, you threw on a rather obscure nineties band that you listened to everyday like a psycho, yet no one you knew had heard of. Your main character needed something and Ana's infectious personality and gorgeous appearance started to feed your thoughts. She was becoming a muse for the novel. You took notes while she found some clothes for the outing.

The door caught your attention and it was the second time you saw perfection come through that mahogany. Swinging bangs, dancing ponytail, big golden hoops and no bra brought a lot of movement as she strolled to the car. Three buttons were undone on her off-the-shoulder, long sleeve crop; damn, she looked amazing in white. She didn't need a belt with those second skin blue jeans, either. You wanted to ask her if she jumped from the bed to get into them as they were jam packed.

"¡Hola!"

"Hey,"--you couldn't finish, her lips pressing gently against you. "Geoffrey's?"

"Mm, papi, are we going to make it there this time?"

"I can't predict the future," you said with a smile.

Ana cuddled up onto your arm, a soft exhale into your ear. "Puedo predecir el futuro." She dropped back and winked. "Vamos. I'm starving."

------

One hand pulled you along and Ana led through the empty tables to a spot towards the end of the patio. You were used to the beautiful scenery in California, but seeing Ana's cute cheeks and dimples in front of the green shrubbery that covered the hill and endless blue ocean quickly changed your opinion on what that word meant.

You found the menu already placed and flipped it over to the back. "Am I going to receive a text or call this afternoon?" Your finger was on the desserts section. "You're still working out later."

"¡Hola!"

"No habló inglés,"--she glared, turning to the server--"¡Diga! ¿Cómo estás?"

"Muy bien," the woman replied. "¿Agua?"

"Sí," Ana glanced at you. "Drink, mi amor."

"Iced tea, no lemon."

"I will get that for you guys--need more time to look at the menu?"

"Sí. Gracias," Ana smiled, the waitress leaving the table. "Why would I send a text when you're going to be with me all day?"

"Oh, yeah?" you scoffed, leaning back onto the rail. "I don't remember my calendar being freed up."

Ana smiled. "You're right. I shouldn't assume. Are you?"

"Do you want me to be?"

She simply nodded, pouty eyes holding strong. "Sí."

"Speaking of being irresponsible," you said quietly, finding her fingers, "am I going to get a call in nine months?"

Ana burst out into a laugh that she stifled with a quick palm. "Why would I call when you're going to be with me for the next nine months? You can find out then."

You nodded, looking around. "I walked into that."

"IUD's are really great, papi." She squeezed your hand and saw the server coming back. "No worries."

"Are we ready?"

Ana must have already known, because she never looked at the menu. "The sautéed lump crab cakes and the grilled filet mignon."

"Certainly."

You skimmed over it. "I'll have the pan seared Chilean sea bass. Hold the mushroom."

"Absolutely."

"Also," you heard, looking up to Ana. "I'll have the marbled--sorry--warm marbled brioche," she said with a cheeky grin, "bread pudding."

"Pudding near the end of the meal?"

"Sí. Gracias."

"Thank you," you said.

"Not a problem."

You were alone again, her nails tracing your palm. "Calories in, calories out, papi," she whispered, smooching at you quietly.

"You already had dessert," you told her, barely audible.

Ana bit her lip and growled, chills taking over her back. "No carbs, all protein," she argued. "My trainer should know what I can and can't have."

You leered over. "I know what you're going to get."

"¿Que?" she said, head drifting--fuck, she was cute.

"Triple lat pull downs, barbell row supersets," you chuckled, her tennis shoe thumping yours. "Inclined fifteen pound curls." Kicked again and again.

"¡Ay mierda!" she sighed, leaning back with a grin. "Esto es injusto."

To be Continued...

12