Stuck: with Each Other

Story Info
Things get complicated for Arthur and Nicola.
18.1k words
4.61
9.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the long delay between the first and second Stuck chapters, hopefully this one won't take as long. As I said at the end of the last part there will be a time-jump and we start things off 2 years later with Arthur and Nicola now both aged 18 and as such there will be more sexual elements to this story, not just to our main couple either as I have another spin-off in mind for two characters here but more about that at the end.

Story first, sex second.

*

Arthur lay in bed sleeping away, his mind dreamt of a shapeless but still familiar woman dancing around him, her colours never staying the same for very long. Parts of her touched him all over and he felt himself get warmer below his waist, something engulfed him and he smiled, enjoying the touch. Suddenly he felt a wet pressure in his crotch and it was growing, the warmth built within him, the shapeless woman's movements grew faster, her colours more vivid until...

He opened his eyes just in time see Nicola swallowing his cum as she finished her blowjob, her Harley Quinn make-up smeared and patchy but the smile on her face as obvious as it had ever been.

"Happy Anniversary Art." She beamed at him.

Arthur smiled back, leant forward and kissed his girlfriend. It was October 31st 2018, and the 2nd anniversary of their first time sleeping together.

They had been at a house party earlier that night hence why Nicola had on her Harley Quinn costume -- opting for the more sexual Arkham City's leather trouser approach rather than the Suicide Squad Hot-Pants one -- while Arthur, not being one for make-up, had gone as The Mask Of Zorro. They had left early to fulfil what was becoming a tradition of fucking of Halloween Night, a feat made possible by the sheer luck that their parents had also started their own tradition of attending Kenneth and Jennifer Fitz's Halloween Parties.

Nicola wiped the remnants from her mouth and crawled up the bed to kiss Arthur, sliding her still wet pussy along his still erect cock, she'd become very familiar with it over the last couple years and was glad she could still get a reaction from him.

"I must've fallen asleep there Nikki, I'm sorry." Art said shamefully.

"It's fine Art, it's been a long night, and besides that massage I gave you didn't help matters. I'm just glad you didn't have Whiskey Dick."

"I don't think that's possible with you around."

Nikki smiled and kissed him again. "You're cute, I'm going for a shower, care to join?"

"Probably best not to, don't want to risk making even more of a mess."

Nicola giggled and climbed out of bed, walking confidently and care-free across the room, naked as can be. She didn't look back but knew Arthur's eyes were glued to her ass, he'd been obsessed with it since getting better acquainted and even now it still hypnotised him. Nicola loved playing volleyball but the exercise had robbed her of an impressive chest like her mother's, and yet she wouldn't change anything that stopped Arthur looking at her like that.

She smiled at the thought, it was less that she was Arthur's type and more that Arthur's type was HER and only her. There was a comfort in that for her knowing no matter what Art would love her.

While Nicola readied herself in the shower, Arthur decided to tidy up the room a little bit before bed, both still lived with their parents and both still had to live by their rules. But it wasn't long before his job was interrupted by the sound of Nikki's mobile going off; he looked over and saw Megan's number on the screen. Both Arthur and Nicola respected each other's privacy but they also knew the importance of trust and Art knew Nicola would trust him if he was just answering the phone to a mutual friend.

"Hey Megan, sorry Nikki's in the shower, can I take a message?"

"Yeah, please Art, I know it's getting late but Brendan just lost our taxi money in a drinking bet, I need a lift if Nicola's still awake."

"I'll ask her and let you know, hold on."

"Alright, cheers."

Arthur hung up and headed to the bathroom, since it was just them in the house the door was left open so he walked in, finding Nicola with her eyes closed, lathering her shampoo into her hair. He stood and took a moment to enjoy the view, while Nikki's ass was undoubtedly her best feature he still loved her front just as much, despite her misgivings about her small chest he didn't see an issue, she was a healthy 32B and they suited her form perfectly, even now he watched her rosebud nipples catching the drops from the shower and he wanted nothing more than to wipe them clean. His eyes wander further down to her tight and toned stomach, he joked that she had better abs than she did but the truth wasn't too far off, before stopping at her shaved pussy, memories of her taste flooded back to him and he had an idea.

He took a second to wipe the steam from his glasses, only for his movements to catch Nikki in the corner of her eye, she smiled and ogled her boyfriend the same way, unknown to her, that he did just a moment ago. Arthur was far from a Greek god, he was too tall and too skinny -- although he had started joining her on her trips to the gym and had filled out quite nicely -- and despite trying for the last three years his facial hair was still pubescent in nature so he'd stopped trying. But that's what she loved about him, he never felt the need to show-off or grandstand, aside from his occasional anxiety attack Arthur had nothing to be ashamed of and she made sure to remind him of that as often as she could.

Arthur put his glasses back on just in time to see Nicola's eye darting downwards, he was still nude and seeing his girlfriend likewise was having the usual effect on him. Nicola bit her lip as Art's cock rose steadily. It was a secret weapon only she knew about, a hair under eight inches (which she knew officially after getting curious and measuring it one night) and thick enough for her mind to casually remember it on a day-to-day basis.

"See anything you like?" He asked her knowingly.

Nicola looked up, the hunger in her eyes well recognised. "Not sure yet, there's a lot on the menu."

"Well sadly dinner will have to wait, Megan called, she needs a lift home."

"Alright, give me a couple minutes to finish my hair then we'll go."

As Nicola returned focus to her shower, Arthur strolled over to join her, taking her by surprise as he put his hands on her hips.

"What the...? Art, I told you, I'll be a couple minutes."

"I know, this will take only one."

Before she could argue he knelt down until he was level with her waist, and pressed her tongue into her pussy.

"Oh you cheeky little... FUUUUCKKKEEEEERRR"

*

A short while afterwards -- a little later than Nikki planned -- the couple pulled up outside the house of Emily's boyfriend Francis Howard, since her parents had their house for the adult party Emily and Francis used his for theirs. Nikki hadn't been driving long, a little under a year since she passed her test, but being the only one of her friends who could afford a car -- thanks to her dad but she made sure he was repaid every penny along the way -- she had gotten plenty of practise acting as a taxi service.

Not long after Nikki had parked, Emily and Francis approached the car, Emily wearing Day Of The Dead style make-up, Francis as Black Dynamite, which he could pull off being one of the only black men at school. Arthur hadn't spoken much to Francis, mostly at events where Nikki and Emily were together, but he liked him well enough and Emily seemed more than happy to be with him so that was enough for him.

"Hey Nikki." Emily bent over to lay her arms on the open window. "Was wondering where you pair ran off to."

"Sorry Em, important business we needed to take care of before the end of the night."

"Is that so?" Emily shot a knowing look over at Arthur and instantly he was uncomfortable. No doubt that the girls had talked and Emily already knew about their Halloween tradition. Emily turned back to Nicola "You back for more or...?"

"Nah, Megan called, she needed a lift home, Brendan lost their taxi money on a bet."

"Shit." Francis spoke up from the back. "That might have been me, I've been betting with Brendan all night, I didn't realise it was his way home. I can give it back if..."

Nicola shook her head. "No, no, it's fine, we're here now anyway. Do me a favour though, give Megan back her half."

"Will do, I'll just go grab them both."

Francis jogged off to find the cousins, Emily openly ogled her boyfriend as he left.

"How's tonight been?" Nicola asked, breaking her friend out of her trance.

"What? Oh, it's been great, some people got a little crazy but nothing dangerous, Brendan's definitely the worst of them but he's still standing, for the moment anyway. I don't think Megan had as much fun as she was hoping."

"Why, because of Brendan?"

"Partially but I think it's more than that. She can tell you better than I can."

"Alright thanks Em, I'll talk to her."

Francis returned soon afterwards with Megan and Brendan, Megan wearing a leather cat-suit type getaway and Brendan dressed, unoriginally, as Brazilian footballer Neymar. From Arthur's view Francis seemed to be almost carrying Brendan. Arthur quickly jumped out to help put him in the car

"Sorry again about the money." Francis apologised as he and Arthur laid Brendan on the back seat.

"It's fine, you didn't know. And I should've kept a better eye on this prick."

"Shuddup ya piss." Brendan slurred his words against the window.

"Arthur do you mind sharing with him, I can't..."

"No problem, I got you." Arthur jumped in the backseat with Brendan while Megan gave her thanks to Emily and took the passenger seat beside Nicola. The past couple of years since Brendan's fight with Martin Allen hadn't been especially great for the cousins, despite Megan's best efforts to re-establish a connection with Brendan he had retreated in on himself, still not officially coming out as Bi and taken to drinking a lot more frequently, tonight wasn't a surprise but it was the first time that he'd actively let Megan down.

More than family troubles, Megan's biggest concern was her own body, in the last two years puberty hit her like a freight train, she found curves growing on her seemingly overnight with her breasts expanding to a level that draw way more attention than she was used to, she was brave to wear such a daring outfit tonight and Arthur felt guilty about abandoning her earlier. He would never openly admit it because he knew his friend was struggling with differently everyone was treating her, but Megan had developed into a stone-cold stunner.

"Fuck." Megan cursed out loud not long after the car started moving.

Nicola looked over at her friend. "Bad night?"

"Oh no, just that my cousin's drinking himself to death and almost got me stranded in a strange neighbourhood because of it, I'm sweating my balls off in this outfit but I can't let any air in cause last time I unzipped it Jeffrey Starr talked to my fucking tits for 20 minutes, and I had to ruin your night to get me home."

Arthur leaned forward. "You didn't ruin anything Megan, we're happy to help."

"Yeah." Nikki agreed. "And besides we'd mostly finished by the time you called anyway."

Despite her shitty night Megan chuckled at Arthur's gabby girlfriend. "Thank you, both. I think I just need to sleep tonight off and try to feel better in the morning. At least this cunt is gonna suffer for his actions."

"Fukuff."

"Exactly."

The drive to Megan's house wasn't far and she was dropped off within a few minutes, Brendan's house was within walking distance but given his state Nicola drove him as close as she could to his front door.

"I'll help him inside." Said Arthur already preparing himself to lift Brendan out of the car. "I think he'll need it."

"You sure hun?"

"Yeah, I need to talk with him, well... try to anyway."

Thanking God that Brendan wasn't unconscious, Arthur lifted him out of the car, threw an arm over his shoulder and guided his friend inside, quickly grabbing Brendan's keys from his pocket to unlock the door.

"Thishis dum, I wanta go out morr."

"You've gone out enough tonight, time for bed."

"But Ims nut teered."

"Yes you are."

"Okie I am."

Not risking the stairs to Brendan's bedroom, Arthur placed him down on the closest sofa he could find before going through to the kitchen to find a plastic wash bucket, anything to catch Brendan's sick if he threw up in the night.

"Thishe comfy."

"Get some rest Brendan, hopefully the hangover will help you fix yourself."

"Tha fuk u meen?"

"This, the drinking, the excessiveness of it all, don't you feel bad for almost getting Megan stuck. Sure she was with Emily and Francis but what if it wasn't their house, what if we weren't available, you'd both be stuck there. I don't know what changed in you but you need to change back."

"Cunt. You fucken lil cunt Artur. Yu git so fackn luky u knoh. You likke girls an you know it and you fond a grl ya wants tae fux and luv an shee fukin loves you. I don know whit I like, I fuked girl but fel nuttin, I tryed tae fuck boys but I jest think oh Malcolm and cannae do it. I'm fukin loust."

"Drinking yourself to an early grave won't help you find an answer."

"Hellps me fuggut the anwserr."

As Brendan drifted off to sleep Arthur debated with himself whether or not he should stay or leave, in the end he thought it be best to let Brendan calm down, he texted Heather to let her know her brother was home then left.

"How is he?" Nicola asked as Arthur approached the car.

"Somewhat damaged. He's still messed up from Martin beating the hell out of him."

"Still? That was over two years ago now. Nearly three maybe."

"Yeah but think about it, the first boy that Brendan has feelings for, the first one to make him reconsider who he is beats him down and calls him a faggot. He says he's only had sex with girls because every time he's tried to with boys he's afraid of getting hurt again."

"Shit, this way too heavy for us to deal with."

"Agreed, let's head back home, get some rest and talk to Megan and Brendan in the morning."

The couple drove back home, as Nicola parked up she saw that the lights were on inside indicating her parents had returned from the party. Deciding to avoid any awkwardness Arthur went back to his house while Nicola went into hers, she had just parked up when the front door opened and out walked Joseph Martin, her father's boss, dressed in a blood-stained business-suit.

"Hello Nicola, didn't hear you park up, where've you been."

"Just helping some weary travellers, you need a lift home or is Leanne picking you up?"

Leanne was Joseph's much younger wife, being at least 20 years his junior, but from what she'd seen of the two of them Nicola had no reason to doubt that their love was genuine. While not her type Joseph was handsome for an older man and Adam had hinted that there was a complicated history between Joseph and Leanne that made sense for the two of them to be together but he hadn't elaborated any further.

"No, she's taking care of the kids at the moment, gave me a free pass to try to out-drink your dad again. The man has no shame."

"Yeah, that sounds like dad."

"Anyway, my niece Elizabeth is picking me up, I'm just walking down to the corner store to meet up with her, thanks for the offer though."

Joseph waved goodbye and went off down the street, stumbling a little as he did, Nicola laughed to herself, thinking her night couldn't get any weirder. Then she opened the door to find David and Penny on the other side, both pulling away from each other rather quickly.

"Nicola." Penny almost shouted before composing herself. "I thought you were out."

"Yeah, Megan needed a lift home so I helped her. I thought you two would be home by now."

David shifted uneasily, not looking Nicola in the eye as he spoke, something about seeing this giant of a man nervous just looked uncomfortable to Nikki. "Well, your parents inviting us in for a nightcap, didn't want the night to end just yet."

"Sure." Nicola eyed them both, wondering what they were hiding. "Well Art's back home and I'm going to bed, tell mum and dad I said hey."

"We will do." Penny's smile was disturbed by her own evident guilt. "Have a good night pet."

Nicola walked up the stairs to her room slowly, looking back at David and Penny every few steps. She didn't know what they were hiding but she was too tired to give it much thought.

*

Despite their plans neither Megan nor Brendan wanted to speak the next day, Megan cause she just wanted to rest after last night and Brendan cause his liver had committed suicide and he was in mourning so both took the day off school, allowing Nikki and Arthur to get the full story of last night from Emily during the lunch break.

"I swear it must not have been long after you left, I found Frankie playing beer pong with Brendan, and Brendan was tanking hard, he could barely stand let alone throw the ball. I was ready to tear Frankie a new asshole but he told me that Brendan kept forcing them to play, no matter how many times he lost he refused to give up and Francis had to stay there because someone else might have taken advantage of him."

"Shit. I'm sorry Brendan ruined his night."

"Don't worry about it Nicola, I'm happy that you got him home safe. Besides, I made it up to him after everyone left."

Nikki shared a giggle with Emily, while Megan was her best friend after Art she had gotten a little more reserved since her chest exploded, by contrast Emily -- and most of the girls on the volleyball team -- were open and frank about their sex lives and gave her a good laugh now and then.

Arthur's thought though, were still on his friend. "Your brother Leon, he's gay right?"

"Out and proud, why?"

"Did he have any issues with coming out, about figuring out who he was?"

"Not really, no. It's different strokes Arthur, Leon knew he was gay since he was old enough to know what being gay meant. He's tried to help Brendon but this isn't something he can relate with. I'll ask and see if any of his friends can lend some advice. Right now you need to find some way to get him off the drink before he kills someone, or himself."

A cold sneer cross Nikki's face as her eyes looked on a figure across the lunch hall. "Well it's difficult to forget with a lumbering walking reminder in here every day."

Arthur and Emily turned and saw Martin Allen walking around the tables with a clipboard. In the two years since he beat down Brendon the two of them hadn't said a word, which was surprising given Martin's famed viciousness, but rumours had been circling that Martin was still pissed at losing his car -- a vehicle he hadn't even driven yet, just bought for him ahead of time by his rich parents -- and since he hadn't saved up to buy another one he'd take some form of revenge out on Brendon one day.

Though today he approached the table with a smile on his face, fake and insincere, but a smile all the same.

"Afternoon all, I can't help but notice some of your group is missing."

Emily stared Martin down. "Hangovers, not that it's your business. What's with the clipboard?"

"Well since we're in our final year of high school I talked to the Headmaster and decided that we should go all out for our end of year prom, booked somewhere fancy in advance and have everyone pay it off throughout the year. I offered Boclair House and I wanted to get the numbers on who was available."

"Isn't Boclair House way out of town? Seems a bit far for a prom doesn't it?"

"True but if we get enough people then we can hire a limo service, plus discounted drinks for designated drivers."

Nikki, Art and Emily all looked at each other, surprised at how thoughtful Martin was being. Nikki cautiously took the clipboard and signed her name.