Stud Ch. 01

Story Info
He falls deep into his new life.
5.6k words
4.33
32k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights were very strong and warm on my skin. My oiled skin that was quietly exuding its strength and muscles under a fabulous tan that would be the envy of models. Then of course, not as much money is spent on models as on me. There was some music in the arena and the crowd was watching closely. They were watching closely as we were now doing the "demonstration" part of the judging.

The judges, so far, had moved around the four of us (we are a select few) and poked, prodded, pinched and fondled us for more than 20 minutes. It was a job they both enjoyed and took quite seriously. It was serious business. The winner would bring huge attention on himself, and probably lots of new business that would also translate into money. Of course the money wouldn't be for me, even if I won.

I stood there quietly, as there is no real need for me to speak. There hasn't been a need for me to speak for some time now. Ever since I took the fateful trip with her to that infamous ranch two hours outside the city.

The judging would be finishing up soon. The demonstration was the culminating part of the show. The judges have already appraised our bodies closely, very closely, and before we even came out into the ring, they had reviewed our files looking at breeding and intelligence. We had to be a package. Most often with a big package.

And my big package was being expertly manipulated by a large breasted slave girl on her knees in front of me. She was working my cock like she hadn't seen one in months. Who knows, maybe she hadn't. I'm not always sure how they run things around me. I do know she had a job to do and was being supervised by my current trainer.

This part of the show was not a race; it was much more about quality. It showed off our cocks to the judges and the crowd. There were more than a few groans and oohs as our cocks rose to full strength. It is not often that there are this many inches of cock in one small area. But large cocks had been the thing for a few years now, one of the reasons I had been "recruited" into my position. My cock was twelve and one-quarter inches long. It had been measured more times than I could remember. It was also ten inches around. It was big and meaty and apparently just the thing some very specific people were looking for.

My muscles were now beginning to strain as we got close to the big finale. My arms were bound behind my back with thin but strong leather bands connecting one wrist to the opposite elbow, keeping them parallel to the ground and well above my muscular ass and forcing my nipple pierced chest to be thrust forward. Those leather bands and my stainless steel chain collar were all I wore, or ever wore.

I couldn't help but thrust my hips now as I got close to coming, but that was allowed, and that beautiful bitch before me easily adapted. She had done this before and knew her role today. Simply put her role was to be amazingly hot, to bring me to the edge and to receive what I put out. She wore a small chain collar and matching cuffs on her ankles and wrists. A matching small chain connected her nipple rings on her large breasts that were probably fake (but awesome) based on the way they stood out so firm and proud. Her accoutrements matched mine, as she was part of the show, but the focus was to be on me.

The edge was now, and she (I didn't know her name or even if she had one) moved back from my now pulsing cockmeat and leaned back so her hair fell down her back and her breasts thrust up.

My Trainer move up behind me and grabbed me by the cock to finish me off. And with her second hand, she pinched my right nipple. Nipple pinching was the key that turned the lock, and had been since my first day of training. With a groan, and a gasp from the crowd, I launched my first spurt of cum across the three feet to the slave on her knees.

It hit her square between the eyes. My trainer had done this before too. And it was a big spurt, more than a tablespoon that almost instantly covered her nose and face. But the gasps continued as another, equally large spurt, hit her on the upper lip. Number three hit her exactly on her left nipple. Number four, right nipple. The snow covered mountains of her breasts stood firm and proud. And number five, still a big spurt that would need a large teaspoon to scoop up, hit her right on her fancy belly button ring.

Volume was important, and had been part of my conditioning since the beginning. Applause began in the crowd as the other's finished their demonstration as well. My trainer whispered "good boy" and released my cock, still full, still large and dripping.

The slave remained in her position as the judges moved back in to observe the results. They looked at volume, consistency, colour, distance and in one judge's case, taste.

I slowly regained my breath and my cock slowly lowered itself, but it never really got soft. It hadn't gotten fully soft for some time. Conditioning and drugs helped.

My life. My life as a stud. Yes, a stud. A slave stud. Three years now, or maybe four, I can't really keep track. A member of a select group.

I am a slave and think and do very little on my own. Owned, trained and used by those in charge. My role is to fuck. I am not a sex slave, my job is not to please or perform, but simply to fuck. Fuck whatever is put in front of me and to put huge amounts of cum into it/her in order to get her pregnant. I am to produce offspring. My background has been thoroughly checked out. My six foot four frame is very athletic and my Master of Engineering degree hangs on the wall of my trainer's office. I would be a great catch as a husband in the real world, and the same credits make me valuable in my new world.

We studs are moved between slave ranches, kennels and farms all over the world to stud the female slaves and bring another generation of slaves into the world. Each stop usually lasts a fairly small time, maybe a year, as everything is impregnated and a new stud is brought in to keep the line fresh and new.

What a world I had entered four years ago. Or was it five? Time was a blur. A mostly pleasant blur that I tried to summon to my brain as my trainer attached my leash, attached the female slave behind me and the small little male slave who had come running to clean off the slave after the judges had moved off. We paraded around the ring, with me looking forward and proud, as a stud would, while the two slaves behind me in the coffle kept their chests out but their eyes down.

Now in line, our helpers behind us, we studs waited as the judges announced the winners. Number three ... not me. Second place ... to the black stud beside me. Only two studs left and first place at stake. The announcement ... is it me? I don't know what name the trainer has given me ... and then my trainer is beside me rubbing my ass cheek and telling me well done ... I have won first place. The blue ribbon is hung on my right nipple ring and we slowly make another victory lap of the show ring before moving into the back area.

My mother was a beauty queen who went to university on an academic scholarship and proceeded to get her MD and eventually her specialty in thoracic surgery. She became quite well known in medical circles and published various articles on new surgical techniques. And she managed to produce two kids with her good looks and smarts.

Dad met mom when he was doing his graduate work in law. He spent 25 years in constitutional law before being selected by a popular president to sit on the circuit court of appeals. He played football at school and continued to run and play tennis and racquetball most of his life. He and mom were the good looking, talented and smart couple that was envied far and wide.

Now in the back room, I stood patiently with my collar now attached snugly to an overhead beam. I didn't usually have to stay leashed in one spot for this long a period, but I had also been trained enough to do what was expected of me without complaint. My fellow slaves were on the floor at my feet as window dressing. My trainer was somewhere most likely being congratulated and my owner was most likely taking advantage of new business opportunities.

Mom and Dad had two kids. Charlotte was my younger sister and was a blonde bombshell. She was hot and at one point toyed with modelling. Mom and Dad had turned down many offers while she was young, to do modelling, insisting she focus on her academics and sports, and Charlotte had turned down lots of opportunities when she was in university, particularly bikini spreads, as everyone loved her long curly blonde hair and her big tits on the slim six foot frame. Charlotte has finished her fine arts degree with a minor in business and had been quickly snapped up by a large art auction house in New York, where she enjoyed life to this day. She was the one person in the outside world that new what I was and where I was. A sort of insurance policy; I was allowed to keep her informed as to my whereabouts, and she had even visited once. One of the very few women brought before me that I hadn't immediately fucked!

I had done well in school and had been on the both the football team and the track team as a runner. I was smart, I had come from smart parents, and I was athletic. I was a pretty good package. It's just that I was shy. Later we would all realize that I was submissive. Girls liked me and in later years I became less shy and tried to date but it was never very successful and then a reputation started to build around me.

Most people, at least men, think that having a big dick is a great thing. But, there are problems. I have had this large a dick since I was in grade nine. Although shy I was always as horny or hornier than any teen age boy. I did spend a lot of time jerking my substantial meat and spraying everywhere. I never realized that half filling a cup was not normal.

Being athletic and good looking meant girls were interested, and at the urging of my parents and my sister, I did gain some strength to go out with girls. The very first time that a girl saw my cock sticking out from my pants in the back seat of the car, she was speechless. I was not her first guy, but I was the first cock she had ever seen that was huge.

Word spread fast. I did spend some significant time in the back seat of my BMW 3i in the last year or so of high school. And a fair number of chicks saw my cock, but I never was able to cum once with them. Some just took it out and looked at it and were too scared to do anything but stare. Others would play with it and even kiss it and try to suck it, but it could dislocate their jaws so I got no relief there, and a couple of the football team groupie sluts actually tried to spread themselves and get me inside while I lay back on the seat. The first couldn't even get it in and the second got two inches in before hurriedly telling me to get it out. I developed a bit of a complex and a great imagination to beat off when alone in my room. I was producing so much cum at home that I actually kept old pop cans in my room constantly, and I would spurt into them before throwing them out.

I also got a rep with the boys at school and they desperately wanted to bring me down as they perceived me as being more of a man than they were, but not many were ready to tackle me as I reached my full height and breadth. Although it was not till later that I fully developed every muscle under the strict and punishing supervision at the ranch, I was still fairly well put together in school.

From high school, I immediately went to a prestigious university and started into the computer engineering field. It was tough and all consuming. There were college girls, although no girlfriend. They were shocked, fascinated and occasionally freaked out by my cock. I was never aggressive enough to get into a girl and to cum there. My sex life, or at least my cumming life, was still a private affair with my imagination or the internet and my hand.

With some encouragement from my professors, I proceeded directly into a post graduate program. By now I had my own apartment and a small circle of friends related to the university, but certainly no steady girlfriend. Girls occasionally took me out to see if the stories were true and I let them push me back and explore my large cock, but few went very far or even to a second date and I still had not cum in a girl, although university and the local town girls were more willing to sit on it and give it the good ol' college try!

In my last year of the program, I met Natasha. Natasha was quite beautiful and refined and classy and elegant and simply a goddess. She ran her own consulting firm that dealt a lot with the university and was apparently doing well enough to live in quite a lavish style.

I say we met, but in actuality she sought me out after hearing rumours about me and my cock. She learned more about me and actually witnessed me in class where she became convinced that she knew what I needed and that she could give it to me. It was during this time that she had a complete physical and mental rundown on me completed, using the university health system. The background check was also exhaustive and very discrete.

Our first meeting was in the coffee house where she took a seat at my table. She engaged me in conversation and I tried to reciprocate. It went well, I thought, and before I knew it she had given me her phone number and suggested we meet the next day for more coffee.

She was quietly aggressive and clearly was going to be in charge and I flowed with the stream wherever she chose to take it. Our first dinner date was coordinated by Natasha from start to finish, as almost everything was. I wore clothes she suggested; picked her up in my car at her place at her suggested time and we went to a restaurant she had picked out. It was a very nice evening. We went back to her large old century house on a quiet street near the edge of town and I got to see inside. It was impressively furnished with antiques and modern appliances.

With music playing and more wine in our glasses, we settled on the couch together and talked while getting closer and closer. I was getting more and more excited and tried to look down her dress at every opportunity. And I was getting hard ... very hard.

It was at this point that her hand went over my leg and felt my cock, which immediately jumped from the touch. "What have we here" she whispered and began to work the zipper open to let my tiger out.

All I could think was that the evening was going to end like so many others. Natasha deftly unzipped my pants and heaved my dick out of my pants where it hardened to full wood.

"Wow" was all she quietly said, while continuing to hold and examine it with both her hands. She was not freaked out; she wasn't too impressed she was just pleased to see what was there. She manipulated it with her hands all the while quietly saying she was pleased. It was music to my ears and my cock was now at full mast and very excited.

"Let's just put that away for now", she said and let go of the meat pole leaving me to try to tuck it away. We went back to talking, chatting and flirting. I was perhaps the horniest I had ever been.

After a while, she decided that the evening had some to an end. She brought me to the door, and then she kissed me with the biggest, wettest, deepest kiss I had ever experienced. As we broke from the kiss, and with my breath still taken away she gently squeezed my cock and told me to leave it alone for tonight so it would be ready for tomorrow night.

Driving away in the BMW, I was smitten. I was head over heels in love. And I didn't touch my cock at all that night even though it stayed hard for hours and screamed for attention.

There was movement in the crowd before me, and my trainer and another trainer with a beautiful slave on a leash (Beautiful slaves make beautiful slave children) parted the crowd and made their way to the breeding bench. Apparently my owner was quick to make some money off my recent win and was going to show me off in front of the crowd to cement his spot in their society and to advertise my services to the live audience.

Now we were getting back to my raison d'etre. I was going to fuck this slave and put a large blast of cum into her to try and get her pregnant with a designer slave child.

The breeding bench was not much. It consisted of a waist high bar that would force the slave bitch to bend over, and a shelf for her head and shoulders to rest on. Her arms were fastened behind her back and her lovely big tits hung down unobstructed and available. She was securely fastened to it and could do nothing but wait for me. She hadn't even seen me as she was placed into position quickly by the small male slave who had been released from his place at my feet.

With her settling in for her fate, the male slave moved behind her and began to lick and fondle her sex. His next most important job was to have her as ready for me as she could be. I needed her natural lubrication at its max, as we slaves were rarely allowed any other form of lubrication.

When my trainer undid my leash, the big titted slave gently grabbed my cock and began to stroke it again, as she led me over to the bench. It would need to be at almost full wood to please the crowd.

My breathing intensified as I neared my newest target. I was getting excited. I had been conditioned for this and it never failed to arouse me. With full wood, I was guided by the blonde helper slave who positioned me directly behind the bench and ready to penetrate the helpless slave in front of me. We waited in this position for my trainer to signal us to start. My eyes were on the open pussy in front of me, ready and wet from the ministrations of the slave that had just moved out of the way. Her plump pussy was pulsating with excitement and nervousness as she waited to be mounted. Horse breeders called it covering, and boy was I going to cover her!

I could guess some things about this great ass in front of me, but I would never really know. I didn't need to know; I just needed to fuck. With a strong round ass like hers, she must have been some kind of athlete before joining our world. The tattoo on her back above the ass was sexy, and the fact that she walked up to this point with little restraints other than her collar meant she was probably a service, house or pleasure slave. But a slave about to be impregnated. I had an impressive success rate, although I have never knowingly seen any of my offspring.

The signal was subtle and I didn't even see it as I focused on the prime ass in front of me. I had never fucked an ass yet. Maybe someday. My helper pulled me forward by my cock and manoeuvred it to the entrance to her hole. She rubbed it around her pussy lips to get some juice on my big purple head and then lined it up and by gently pulling me forward to let me know that I could get it into her.

When I first touched her pussy, the slave stopped any movements. As I pushed into her, and the head stretched her to her maximum, she went rigid from top to bottom. This was probably the biggest cock she had ever taken, and she couldn't even see it to get ready. I went slowly. I couldn't harm the property. The crowd was still and watching and I could hear a few oohs.

It was tight and oh so good as I bent my knees and pushed into her. Some slaves have received dildo training and the bigger ones can take everything I give to them. But this one could not. I reached the bottom with a couple of inches still outside. As I had been trained, I waited. Waited for her to adjust to me and waited for everyone to see what I was doing.

I pulled back a bit now. Not all the way. I couldn't risk popping out, as that entailed the whole procedure to get back in. But I knew how deep I could go now and she was starting to respond to being filled and used in this way. Most slaves are slaves because they need to be used.

12