Stud Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress takes control of his life.
4.9k words
4.66
20k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a little over a month left before my final exams and thesis defence, I was totally under Natasha's influence. She insisted that I keep up with my graduate work, and actually checked on my progress in some of my projects and classes. Just knowing she wanted me to be doing this made me work even harder. The results were good. I was headed for excellent final marks and my thesis was shaping up to be a strong success.

I do remember vividly one night around that time. I was standing there with my hands behind my head, naked, as always, feeling her manipulating my cock and looking over at the other babe in the room, the one that was naked, Tanya, when Natasha decided that I was far too messy.

My heart sank, as I never wanted to disappoint Natasha. "You're just messy. Your cum goes everywhere. We need to stop that." But she had not stopped stroking me.

"Tanya, get over here and make yourself useful!" And quick as a flash, Tanya was on her knees in front of me. "Deal with this and make sure there is no mess." With that she let go of me and walked over to sit in a large winged back chair in the shadows by the wall. But I had little time to wonder about that, because, very quickly, Tanya grabbed my cock with both of her hands, opened her mouth as wide as she could and popped the head into her mouth.

Oh my god it was wonderful. Some girls had licked and kissed my cock, but none had ever gotten the head into their mouth, most being too scared that they could do it. Tanya could do it. She moved her lips to form a seal and ran her tongue all around the head. My knees were weak, but I stayed upright and kept my hands behind my head.

After slobbering all over the head she took it out, took a big breath and using both her hands fed it back into her mouth. And amazingly, she fed more and more into her. I didn't know where it was going or where it could go, but I knew that at least six inches was somewhere inside her. I was getting my first real blowjob! Pulling back a bit and breathing deeply through her nose Tanya took a few more inches into her. I did not know it, but Tanya had been practicing on ever bigger dildos daily under the direct supervision of Natasha.

There was no way that Tanya could be breathing now as my large cock was firmly into her throat, but she moved off, took a great huge breath and again took it into her mouth and into her throat. This continued for a while, but it did not take long. I was experiencing, yet again, feelings that I had never felt before. They were amazing.

I wanted to take my hands off my head to hold her head, but a gentle reminder from Natasha and I kept them there where she wanted them.

I couldn't help but move my hips, in a jerky fashion, as I got closer and closer. Natasha was beside me again, and then as I got close, she reached up to grab my nipple and pinched it. And I flooded into Tanya's throat, who had just taken a breath and then as much of my cock as she could. Her eyes widened at receiving so much, but she took it all.

But wait ... she didn't take it all. As she slowly pulled back off my cock so she could breathe, she gave a little cough, and some cum came out of her nose. That probably didn't feel good.

I was still recovering, my cock having just come out of her mouth, my knees still weak, when Natasha calmly and efficiently took Tanya by the collar and keeping her on her knees, brought her to the couch and pushed her over the arm so her ass was up in the air. Tanya quickly put her hands behind her head and said nothing.

From nowhere, Natasha produced a small leather paddle in her hand and with efficiency paddled Tanya's upturned ass more than a dozen times, turning it a nice warm looking red colour. When she was done she simply placed the paddle on her back and moved back to me with a smile telling me I had been a great boy. Tanya collected herself, and the paddle and returned to her knees in front of me.

As Natasha stroked my shoulder and cooed in my ear about how well I had done, she made sure that my hands stayed behind my head. My cock was deflating, and Tanya moved to "clean it up" as instructed by Natasha. She licked and sucked and got any of the remaining cum off my tool as it bobbed from the pleasure.

Finishing off, Tanya quickly cleaned up the room and returned to a kneeling position not far from us.

Well, if there had been any question of what was going on in this house or with me, the past few minutes had put an end to that. Mistress Tanya, as I now thought of her, definitely had a 24/7 bdsm life going here, and I was now becoming part of it. I knew about it, or thought I did. I had the internet. I had read all kinds of stories and advice websites. I had just never seen it close up.

And close up it looked pretty good at the moment. I had just had a gorgeous girl blow me like never before and I had cum buckets. My knees were still a little weak and I was afraid to move.

"Let's go to the couch". Natasha turned and moved to the couch using my cock as a handle to bring me with her. Sitting on the couch, she used my cock to direct me to my knees on the floor at her feet. "I think this is the best place for you".

I never did sit on that couch again. And I never did wear clothes in her house again. By day I was finishing up my final year in post grad school, and doing well, and by night I would make my way to Natasha's house.

Natasha did not meet me at the door anymore. Tanya met me and folded my clothes and neatly stored them as I took them off. While I knew that I was going to be naked, I never knew what Tanya would be wearing when I arrived. Sometimes it was the sexy French maid outfit I had first seen her it, other times it was a conservative serving girl outfit, which I presume she wore because Natasha had just had other more refined visitors, and there were times where she wore nothing but a collar and cuffs!

I didn't wear cuffs or a collar. I wondered why and knew that it had to be coming. I couldn't escape if I wanted to. Natasha had me deeply under her control.

Sometimes the nights were long and sometimes they were short. Firstly I would stand in the middle of whatever room Natasha was in, while she slowly circled me and observed me. She checked to make sure that I was cleanly shaven, both on my face and all of my pubic and ass hair. She would pinch me and smell me to ensure I wasn't getting flabby and that I had washed and prepared myself. This could take a minutes or half an hour, but after the first night with her riding crop slashing at me any time I moved, I knew to keep still.

Then, I could find myself on the floor beside her as she watched TV, or in her office by the desk as she finished some work of hers. I did not serve her, I was just there, occasionally receiving a pat or rub of my head.

Most nights, at some point, she would get me to my feet and call Tanya and then I would receive another amazing blow job. Standing upright in front of Natasha, hands behind my back and legs slightly apart, as she continued to direct me. I came buckets and buckets into poor Tanya, always just as Natasha pinched my nipples to put me over the edge.

Most often that would be the end of the night, and I would get dressed at the door and return to my car. Other nights, I would find myself again on the floor with a slightly dripping cock and a flushed face.

While much of my life has turned into a blur, and it is hard to remember one day from the next, I still remember one pretty special night at Natasha's. I came through the door, stripped and admired a naked Tanya as I often did. But this time Natasha did my inspection right there while Tanya left the room.

Quickly and efficiently she made sure I had followed her directions, and I only received one swipe from the crop for a small groan when she lifted up my balls to check for hair underneath.

Using my cock as a handle, she put me on my knees in the corner facing the wall and walked away saying only "Stay!"

I didn't know everything, but I did know that moving from the spot would probably end up hurting my ass, and I didn't want to move either. Natasha had ordered me here and I wanted to make her proud of what I could do for her when I tried.

It was only a few minutes when Natasha and Tanya returned. I was led into the main living room and could only pause a moment, she did have a god grip on my cock, when I saw the sight before me.

While I didn't know it as a breeding bench at the time, there was one in the room, and attached to it was a naked, sexy girl whose face I couldn't even see. But I could see the spectacular ass, legs and winking pussy. And boy was I hard.

While Tanya kept a hold of me, Natasha moved to the couch, a prime viewing area. Following a hint from Tanya, I got my hands behind my head, and quicker than flash, she had tightened a small noose and leash around my cock and balls right down to the root.

I was so horny for that naked pussy in front of me I can't adequately describe it. But my brain was telling me that all the signals I was seeing meant I was going to get laid. I was going to fuck that girl over there. I was over the moon and ready to go. But that is where the noose came in. It forced me to stand there and wait for direction. That noose could control any man of any size and it certainly controlled me.

With practised ease and skill, Tanya flipped the leash under my legs and ass and grabbed it on the back side with her right hand. She now had the leash connected to my cock and balls running under my ass in her right hand and my hard cock in her left hand. She had complete control.

She pulled me forward until I was just behind the girl bent over the beams. I could see now that she was dark haired and the olive skin probably meant that she was Hispanic. Couldn't see much else, and her hands were cuffed together behind her back, but high up on her shoulder, was a small tattoo. It was a green clover leaf, a lucky charm. Holy shit. I had seen that before. It was a girl from my advanced math class. What was her name? Maria or Marina.

It was only later that I would figure out that Maria was the reason that Natasha ever heard of me. She was apparently both a slave and helpful spotter. And tonight she was going to be used in my training.

My nose was flaring as I sucked in deep lungful's of air in excitement and anticipation. Pre-cum was oozing out the end of my rock hard cock, and Tanya was using it to coat the head and shaft.

I waited so close to this pussy that I could feel the heat and see the moisture on the lips as it pulsed for me. We were waiting for Natasha to give her approval. After all, we couldn't do anything without her approval.

When she nodded her head, Tanya pulled my cock forward until it was just touching her lips, and stroked it up and down to increase the lubrication for both of us. She tightly gripped the leash from behind to prevent me from ramming forward like I so desperately wanted to do. I would learn control in time, but I was just a rutting animal right now.

When both of us were well covered in pussy juice, Tanya lined up my cock and ever so slightly loosened the tension of the chain and I moved forward and started to sink into the girl before me. The feelings were amazing. I had played around on the outside, but no girl had ever wanted to take my cock into them as it always seemed to scare or hurt them.

But this girl had no choice. She was pretty much immobilized on the frame and she went rigid as a post as I started to stretch her as I slid in inch by inch.

Six inches in, she let out a groan, and the leash stopped me cold. Almost instantly, Natasha was there with her riding crop, and she lashed the upturned ass twice before calmly telling her that she could take a few more inches and keep quiet about it.

She resumed her seat as I resumed my penetration. It was so hot, so tight, so ... so .. everything. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. My knees were already week and I struggled to keep my hands behind my head.

I hit bottom somewhere around nine inches, and Tanya held me there. This gave Maria time to adjust, if she could. She forced me back out by pulling on the leash, until near the top and let me push back in. She managed this rhythm for us for a few minutes, quite slow, and I could feel the cum building up in my balls.

When Maria began to move to the fucking she was getting, Tanya gradually lessened her grip on me, and I began to fuck a little faster. Finally there was no restraint, and I fucked her like there was no tomorrow. And today was the best day ever!

As my orgasm built, Natasha was beside me. She watched and gauged and when she saw me make the few jerky thrusts that generally told of my imminent cum, she grabbed my nipple to put me over the edge and then wacked my ass to tell me to take it right to the bottom.

I growled as I emptied a bucket of cum into Maria, and Tanya forced me to keep my cock all the way in as it spewed its white load over and over. I almost collapsed from the feelings. My legs were shaking and my knees were weak. But I stood straight as I figured that's what Natasha wanted. And I kept my hands behind my head.

Tanya cleaned me up. Mostly with her mouth, another enjoyable experience, and I spent the rest of the night, naked on the floor by the couch alongside Maria. We each looked at each other out of the corner of our eyes, as Tanya was kissing and rubbing Natasha's legs and feet while a movie played on the TV.

Two days later I sat beside Maria in one of our last classes before exams. It was pretty much a review, and again we spent a lot of time looking covertly at each other. The only difference being that we were both dressed this time. Jeans and a T shirt. We each looked a lot closer than ever before in class. She was a hot looking mixed race girl with nice tits and an ass that did not stop. I could see her tattoo on her shoulder through the white T and I pictured that amazing ass that I had seen a few nights before.

I walked to the car, my head filled with all the homework that I would have to accomplish in the next few hours so I could get over to Natasha's place. She had taken to grilling me on what I had done and I didn't dare lie to her.

At the car, I turned to see Maria right behind me, with a coy look in her eye and looking as hot as I have ever seen. She asked for a ride and I quickly opened the car door for her and she slid into the seat.

As I pulled out of the parking lot and asked her where she was headed, she just smiled and told me "Wherever".

When she reached over and placed her hand square on my slowly growing cock, I had to wiggle in the seat to give him some more room to grow.

"You really know how to stretch a girl with that fucking big cock of yours, ya know. I had heard some rumours, but I have never been filled like that before. It was awesome. I need to fuck you again sometime. But what I really need is to see that big fucking tool of yours. Pull over and hang on!"

Apparently she could talk dirty, and her eyes blazed with intensity and I was into the back parking lot at the football stadium before the echo of her last words died away.

I leaned back in my seat and she attacked. She kissed me forcefully and with her hands worked quickly to get my cock out of my pants so she could see it.

When she finally managed to work my man-meat out of my zipper it was standing big and proud and she broke the kiss to look down. "No fucking wonder it still hurts to piss! That is a one big cock you son of a bitch!"

But she didn't hesitate then. She grabbed it with both hands and immediately put the head into her mouth. What an amazing feeling. She kissed and licked and sucked the head for a while and then straightening herself over my rod, started taking it into her mouth and throat.

She had obviously had some practice, or training. Most likely slave training given the last time I had seen her. She could take a big portion, but not all and as she gently came back to the top she pulled her lips off to tell me "that is the biggest, hardest most perfect cock I have ever seen and it tastes like ... like ... more!" she laughed as she went back down on it.

Using both hands and working her head up and down with her hair flying everywhere, it wasn't long before my balls started to tighten and my hips started to thrust. Sensing it she didn't slow down but went even deeper.

With a groan and a thrust I came into her mouth. I came over and over, but her practice, her training really showed as she took it all in. She sucked, and licked and slurped and not one drop escaped as she raised her head to look at me. The fire was still in her eyes, and she looked almost comical, like a squirrel with nuts in her cheeks as they bulged out with my cum.

"Take me home! I have to get ready for Mistress!" Me too! I thought. And I quickly navigated across town to her upscale apartment, and she leapt from the car and ran to her front door, wiping her lips with her fingers as she went.

My homework had to get done and I had to be ready for my trip over to see Natasha ... Mistress, so I sped to my house and ran into my room.

The homework took longer than it should have, but I dared not leave until it as done. The last assignment of the year would set me up nicely for a great final mark. I quickly showered and shaved like I had been instructed. Dressed as usual, I slalomed through traffic to get to Mistress's house.

Inside with Tanya was naked as ever and looking fabulous, but business like. I stripped down as usual. Confident that I was clean and prepared. Tanya got out leather cuffs and attached them to my wrists and then more cuffs that tightened around my elbows. Another set went on my ankles. Turning me around, and rubbing her nipples on my arm as she did, she took one wrist and attached it to the other elbow so my arms were bound together but high up my back and well clear of my ass.

While this was new, it was not totally unexpected given the relationship with the mistress. Tanya now bent down in front to put the leather cuffs on my ankles. My meat was looking her straight in the eye for the first cuff, but eventually got so hard it was looking skyward at the ceiling as she finished the second cuff.

A tight, thick leather collar went next. I had always thought, given my internet readings, that getting a collar would be a big deal, almost ceremonial, but it got snapped on quickly and quietly by Tanya.

Then, Tanya took a small leather cock-harness, grabbed my cock at the root, pulled the balls up and away from my body and tightened the harness snugly onto the base of all my power.

She stepped back and looked me over. Moving around me and occasionally checking a fitting to make sure it was all good.

When all was ready, and I knew we were about to go, I puffed out my chest and rose up to my full height. Tanya took a chain leash, fed it through the metal ring on my cock harness and up to the front ring on my collar. Then she pulled it tight. And I grunted as it pulled my balls up and my neck down. She gave me no slack, and humped over like that she led me into see Mistress. Only by humping over could I relieve the strain on my balls and neck.

Inside the room, looking up, as I was bent over, I could see that Maria was already there. She was attached to a frame by her ankles, spread wide apart and a chain lifted her cuffed hands up behind her to the ceiling forcing her to bend over. It did not look comfortable, and suddenly I felt some fear in the pit of my stomach.

Tanya continued across the room leading me stumbling to keep up and not hurt my balls. She held the leash tight over the waist high frame, cause me to lean over it and fastened my ankles wide at the bottom. Quickly she pulled a chain from the ceiling and snapped it onto the ring on my arms behind me. And second later, although the leash was gone, the chain tightened and pulled my arms up causing me to bend over to relieve the strain.

12