Stud Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um..." Mark blushed and looked down between his hooves. "Why...not?"

The stallion's tail swished - he was not about to question Mark's answer! Taking the bull's paw, Pulley smirked and stepped back into the stable, drawing Mark along with him. The bull came willingly, weaving around the door and stepping up close, paws more boldly resting on the stallion's waist. The horse shook his head and caught himself, snorting lustfully as his cock twitched and Mark eased in close to trap that hard length between their stomachs.

Surprising the stud with his confidence, Mark nuzzled into the taller horse's neck, paw dropping daringly low to squeeze his arse. The stallion squealed and flagged his tail, dragging the bull's muzzle to his in a flurry of passion. Mark's hard, lean body ground into his and the hoers found himself with his back to the cool stone of the stable wall, lips hot and eager upon his and a tongue exploring his muzzle with the gentle fire of a lover. Raising his paw to tentatively cup the bull's muzzle, Pulley groaned, cock throbbing with deep-set need. It was better than the fantasies.

"I had seen you looking...you know..." Pulley gasped as their lips parted for breath.

"I wasn't being very subtle," Mark answered, dropping a quick kiss on the horse's nose.

Mark had the good grace to flash a grin, teeth startlingly white in the comparative darkness of the stable. Throwing aside his jacket, the bull wasted no time in dragging his shirt over his head, ears springing up cutely from the fabric as it was yanked away. Following suit, Pulley trailed his paw down the bull's hard chest with a soft moan and ripped off his own shirt, tearing the corner in his haste. Jodhpurs and underwear were more easily discarded - those were kicked aside, leaving the two males in decided states of undress, panting in the fresh chill. There would be enough heat in the stable to keep both of them warm son enough.

"Let's take care of these for you..."

Pulley folded to his knees on the straw, undoing the button on Mark's jeans and sliding them down in one quick motion. Nuzzling under his orbs and thickening member, the horse breathed in deeply, taking in the delectable aroma of sweat and musk. His own cock twitched in response, begging to breed, as he lapped over each of the bull's heavy nuts in turn, taking his time even as his body pulsed with need. Above him, the bull snorted and moaned, tongue lolling out from his muzzle. His shaking paws found the stallion's mane and he threaded his fingers through as Pulley took his shaft between his lips, giving him a long, hard suck.

Biting his lip, Mark bucked wantonly, panting open-mouthed. The horse's paw, thus far forgotten, traced a path up his leg, nudging his undergarments further out of the way as he groped the bull. Modesty had long been thrown to the wind and Pulley bobbed his muzzle slowly around that hard length, making the bull want him as his fingers teased lightly under his slim tail. Mark tensed and relaxed in the next breath, hide quivering as if he had run many consecutive miles, though fatigue was not prevalent in his case. Fire raced through his veins as his tail hole was toyed with, the stallion's fingers pressing gently but insistently until one eased within. Mark stiffened and groaned deep in his throat, feeling how he was patiently stretched by one and then two more digits, making three total pushing within his hot breeding hole.

If the stallion had had any concerns about the bull desiring their liaison, Mark's pants and grunts set his mind at ease. He half-closed his eyes, arching back as if to take the three digits deeper, though Pulley teased, thrusting them slowly until the bull growled under his breath, a rough, guttural sound. The stallion shivered. How many times had the bull been mounted before? Groaning, the stallion's tail flicked. It was too much - he couldn't wait. Neither could wait. Pulling back from the length of stud-meat between his lips, Pulley left the bull panting and grinding back against his paw, inadvertently thrusting his fingers deeper as Mark claimed every scrap of pleasure. Raising an eyebrow, the stallion looked up with a grin.

"Think you can handle a ride, bull?" Pulley licked his lips.

In lieu of a verbal response, Mark nodded, shuddering bodily as the horse withdrew his fingers, leaving his hole aching for more, clenching around nothing. The bull nodded once more and turned to face the stone wall, placing both palms flat against it. Regardless of nerves, he found the courage to thrust his rump back provocatively, even giving it a cheeky wiggle, looking back at his stud for the time being over his shoulder. Mark huffed and flicked his tail up high, showing off the tight pucker under his tail. The stallion scrambled up behind him, haste in his hooves, and wrapped his paws around the bull's waist, nipping lightly along the line at the back of his neck.

"You're sure?" Pulley breathed in the bull's ear, cock sliding back and forth between those muscled rear cheeks.

Mark nodded his head vigorously, leaving no doubt or question in the air between them. Grinding against his partner, the stallion grunted, sinking two fingers up to the knuckle in the bull's rear, testing his readiness. Groaning, the bull arched further, thrusting his rump higher as if to display his readiness to play the filly, tail swishing constantly with a mind of its own. Removing his fingers and instead replacing it with the slick head of his cock, Pulley rubbed it over the winking pucker, letting his own pre cum work in as the best lubricant they had available. There was no lube in the stable block - only at one point - but that did not matter. Two eager studs would find a way.

He could be gentle too.

Teasing the head of his cock over the bull's eagerly clenching tail hole, the stallion worked his hips forward, tail flagging as his length slowly, agonisingly so, spread Mark open. It seemed to take an age for that tight ring to swallow the tip of his member, forming a tight seal around the horse's fat length. Any pre cum that was sure to drool into the bull, well, that would be trapped inside until the stallion was good and done with him, pulling out with a sloppy sound and mess of cum. The stallion shivered, anticipating the moment, and pressed harder, paws stretched over the bull's hips and rump, squeezing. Upon the first few inches easing in, the bull tensed, every muscle going rigid in a heartbeat. Groaning lowly, Mark thumped a closed fist against the wall, releasing all breath held in his lungs in a sharp exhalation. Pulley nipped his lower lip anxiously, paws rubbing patient, soothing circles into Mark's hide until he relaxed. They should have had lube. But it would not have been as sweet otherwise.

The bull looked back over his shoulder, eyes hazy with lust and breath coming in quick, needy pants.

"Please..." The bull flushed, ducking his head down between his arms. "More. Please, harder."

Pulley stroked the bull's hip, one paw sliding around to his stomach, holding him closer. What other response could one have to such a request? Hiding a grin, the stallion thrust as hard as he dared, grunting like a feral as his cock slid in up to the medial ring and further, using his weight to bear into the breeding hole. Mark squirmed deliciously and groaned as the horse pushed deeper, thrusting his body off the wall to help, inch after inch filling his tight rump.

Without forcing the full length of his shaft in, Pulley withdrew a few inches, only to thrust in with a throaty grunt, ears splayed in lust. His tail flicked and he pulled the bull back as he pushed in, rocking mark against him and filling him just a little more every time, each thrust coaxing a gasp or moan from the bull's parted lips. Muscle flexed in the bull's back, visible even through his shirt, and Pulley snorted heavily, nostrils flaring. The bull's cock hung unattended, a string of pre cum drooling from the tip into the straw. The intoxicating aroma of musk, arousal and lust hung over them and the horse's breath came shallowly as he ground in deeper and deeper, making his bull whimper at his size. Need rose in the stallion and his fingers tightened on Mark's hips, digging into flesh.

Drawing Mark sharply away from the wall, Pulley bore him down into the straw under his weight, sinking the entirety of his shaft under the bull's tail with a strangled gasp. Beneath him, mark scrabbled for purchase in the straw, making it up to his knees, jeans around his ankles, while his forearms buckled beneath him. Rump thrust into the air, there was little the helpless bull could do but take the pounding as Pulley dragged one hoof up, planted it firmly on the ground and ravaged his filly under fresh leverage. The cold no longer mattered and their coats glistened with sweat, damp strands of mane clinging to the back of the stallion's neck. His cock drove home with a wet 'shlop' every time he thrust and the sheer volume of pre cum slickened his passage, making the motion easier and easier as Mark arched back. The bull pushed himself up on his forearms, muzzle lowered as he groaned, a gasp forced from his lips with every thrust. Straw scratched along his knees and stomach, yet he hardly felt it, only conscious of the horse above him, paws gripping his hips and waist. Unconsciously, he squeezed down upon the thick breeding shaft plunging deep into his rump, shivering bodily. Gritting his teeth, Pulley tossed his head. He needed to breed!

It wasn't the act of release, it was the whole manner of the act, and desire crashed upon him with a greater force than anything he had ever experienced. He had to hold back, he could go more than this. Yet it felt as if he had not bred in months, let alone the mere days it had been. He snorted again and again, ears slipping back against his skull as he bucked wildly, half-closing his eyes. The stable was abruptly warm, the horse's skin tingling erotically . He snaked his paw around the bull's belly, paw scraping through the straw until it closed around Mark's hard cock, the head slippery with pre cum. Taking care of his partner first and foremost, the stallion stroked firmly, pumping the bull's shaft in time with his thrusts, rocking Mark forward.

A little longer. He could hold off a little longer.

Pulley leaned far over his partner, grabbing on to the bull's right horn to pull his head back. The bull gasped, chest expanding in such a swift inhalation and pushed into the horse's paw, closer and closer as the desirable violation beneath his tail teased repeatedly over his prostrate, forcibly milking him like a cow. The association made the male bellow and thump a fist into the straw, balancing on the edge as he was roughly handled, something locked away inside him loving it ferociously. With a throaty moan, Mark rushed to his peak and panted, spurting thick ropes of cum into the straw, perhaps to be later discovered by another of the stables.

The bull cumming set off the stallion and, paw coaxing every drop of seed from the throbbing cock, he ploughed into his bull like a creature possessed. Driven by need and lust, he gave in to his baser instincts, eyes becoming lidded and electric pleasure sparking through his nerves until the chain reaction combusted. Ramming a final time into Mark's tight tail, the stallion groaned and ground against him, releasing jet after jet of seed into his rump, balls tightening up between his legs as their contents were spilled but never drained. Both paws went to the bull's waist, encircling and pressing their sweaty, steaming bodies close as the stallion huffed, grinding in as deep as was physically possible until he was until spent and satisfied.

Exhausted in the moments after orgasm, the stallion flopped comically to the side, landing on his back in the straw and pulling the bull with him. Though Mark grumbled, he did not coherently complain, so Pulley took this to mean there were no complaints - perfect. His softening member slipped from the bull's rear and rested over the horse's thigh. It would take a while to return fully to its warm sheath. Lucky thing was that, with the morning's tasks completed, they had time. Pulley smiled and nuzzled the back of the bull's neck softly, huffing warm air over his twitching coat. Squirming around, limited by his jeans trapped around his ankles still, Mark wriggled on to his back, giving the stallion a bemused smile in return, lips tugging up curiously. It was impossible to not smile.

"What?"

"I did not think you would go for it," Pulley admitted, grinning like a colt.

"I told you," Mark replied, standing up with a groan and retrieving his shirt from the straw, taking a moment to stretch out the stiffness from his limbs. "I wasn't being very subtle."

Watching the bull shrug into the shirt, tail flicking to and fro happily, Pulley's cock stirred against his thigh, thickening and hardening without even taking the time to soften into its sheath. With a sly smile, he clambered to his hooves and came up behind Mark, wrapping his arms around the bull's waist and nipping the back of his bare neck. The bull inhaled sharply, tensing and rumbling with a chuckle as the stallion pressed into him, cock pushing insistently against his cum stained rump.

"Round two, stud?"

12