Stud Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finished?"

For someone who only a very short time ago had been adamantly against me getting anywhere near her with my mouth she was certainly being lenient. Oh well, there'd be time to think about that later. For now I had slightly more important things to consider. My smile broadened and I shrugged happily in response.

"We can start then?"

"Yeah, we can start. If you're ready that is."

"Am I ready. What do you think?"

Appearing to consider the question for a moment I tilted my head and tried to look thoughtful, then with a quick grin I said "I'm not sure. I'd better double check." then started to bend back over for another go at Denise's snatch.

With a laugh she twisted away from me saying "Oh no you don't. Get back up here!"

Joining in her laughter I straightened back up and waited for Denise to resume her position. She stayed where she was for a few seconds and then with a doubtful look she moved back into place. It was obvious that she didn't quite trust that I was done fooling around. I considered teasing her some more with a quick faint down towards her ass but I decided it was probably best not to push her. Denise was enjoying herself a lot more than I thought she would and I didn't want to ruin that by ticking her off.

Playtime over for the time being, I moved in behind Denise and prepared to get busy. I lined myself up with her opening and took hold of my shaft behind the head, pressing the glans in between her labia and starting to penetrate into Denise's vagina. She was reasonably wet, my brief stint licking her slit had been of some use after all, and while she was still incredibly tight, with constant pressure I was able to make steady progress sinking my dick into that amazing pussy. Of course it probably helped that I was more erect at that moment than I could ever remember being before. And that includes the day I found my older brother's stash of Playboys and saw the hidden treasures that lay beneath a woman's skirt for the very first time. That is, until my best friend Bobby pointed out that this was what all women looked like underneath their clothing, even the nuns at school. That was a bit of a buzzkill, let me tell you.

But not even the thought of Sister Mary Very Catholic sans habit could have done anything to lessen the excitement of the moment when I first pierced Denise's folds.

When she first felt my cock start to part her lips Denise tried to move away just a bit, a small "Ow." escaping before she stopped and held herself still. She reached back with her left hand and placed it on my thigh, pressing it against me and using it to control the speed at which I entered her. She closed her eyes as I continued sliding into her cunt, leaving them screwed shut until I finally stopped moving, my full length now embedded within her. We both let out our breaths when I was fully seated, which really surprised me since I hadn't even realized I was holding mine, and each of us took the opportunity to adjust to the situation. While my prick was slipping into place the smile that had taken up near permanent residence on my face since I had first agreed to do this had temporarily disappeared, replaced by a more... focused look. Now that I no longer needed to focus quite so hard the smile could return to my lips. I looked down to the penis that was mostly obscured by the twat of the most beautiful woman I had ever been with and grinned the biggest, cheesiest, shit-eatingest grin ever achieved by man. And we hadn't even really started yet.

I waited until Denise signaled that she was ready for us to continue before I started to withdraw my cock. While I waited I reveled in the feel of those tight, slick walls that surrounded my shaft. I could still feel the heat of Denise's channel, but it was not as apparent as when I had my fingers in her, most likely due to the fact that there was more than a fair amount of heat radiating from my member, so engorged with blood was it. When Denise removed her hand and returned it to the sofa back she turned her head to face me and gave me a little nod as I gradually started to back out, resisting the urge to simply pull out and plunge back in. I did this for two reasons. First, I didn't want to cause Denise any discomfort as she was still adjusting to my presence inside her, and second, I was not entirely sure that if I did that I wouldn't end up cumming prematurely. Very prematurely. So I eased my way out of Denise, stopping when I was about three-quarters of the way out and pausing for a brief second before reversing direction and just as slowly easing my way back in. Damn that felt good.

And, in spite of the fact that it did indeed feel very, very good to have my dick slide in and out of Denise's snatch, I felt very little yearning to cum. Which is a very good thing. Surprising, considering the circumstances, but very good. I had desired Denise for so long, and was so turned on at that moment that I would almost have bet that I could not possibly hold out for more than a couple or three minutes. And that even going that long would be a struggle as I fought off the impulse to cum from almost the very first stroke. But it wasn't like that at all. I guess it's possible to be so excited that physically, you can't cum. If that even makes any sense.

Whatever the cause, the fact was that as I pumped my rod in and out of Denise, slowly at first, then building up to a moderate pace, I felt in complete control. I liked that. A lot. If this was going to be a once in a lifetime shot for me then I wanted to take my time and enjoy it to the fullest. Not having to fight off my orgasm every step of the way went a long way to making that possible. And I wanted Denise to enjoy it also, lesbian tendencies not withstanding. Again, not having to worry that it would all be over in a few minutes meant I could focus more on her pleasure, not on baseball statistics or some other marginally successful trick to delay my climax.

In the beginning I kept both my hands on Denise's beautiful ass, occasionally squeezing her cheeks but mostly just running my hands over her skin, happy just to be in a situation where I could do it without getting slapped. After a few minutes I felt Denise relax enough to enjoy what we were doing so I moved my right hand onto her back and began to caress the soft flesh there. I kept my pace fixed for some minutes more, feeling the steady increase in heat as the friction built up and hearing the liquids being moved about, then stepped things up a notch, trying to keep my strokes the same length, but making them faster. Denise responded to the change with a low moan of pleasure.

"Unnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh."

Hearing Denise react in such a positive manner gave me an idea. Maybe she'd like it even more if she were a less passive participant. I moved both my hands onto her hips and began to move her body in the opposite direction as I drove my cock inside her. It took only a couple of thrusts before she caught on and started to move on her own, rocking forward as I withdrew and slamming back to meet me on the downstroke. She even took things a step further without any coaching from me. At one point, as sometimes happens, one of us moved out of step with the other and we broke our stride, so I came to a full stop, intending to recover and pick up where we left off. But Denise did not stop, still on her knees and with her arms braced on the back of the couch she changed her movement from a rocking back and forth to a bouncing of her hips up and down on my suddenly motionless cock. I let out my own cry of delight.

"Oh FUCK!"

That got a big smile from Denise and she watched me react in pleasure from over her shoulder, her blonde hair mostly hanging off to her left side, except for a few strands that hung down in front of her face, causing her to try to blow them away repeatedly. She continued to bounce on my prick for a few more seconds until I started moving again and she morphed seamlessly back into a rocking motion. She might be a lesbian but she was a natural at riding a pole.

Things were going well, quite well in fact, so I decided to continue on in our current position for a while longer. I was enjoying it immensely, Denise appeared to be getting a lot of pleasure out of it also, and I still wasn't feeling those first faint signals of impending climax. Yet. Of course it was only a matter of time. I had a few ideas about how I could delay that time for at least a little while, but I wasn't ready to start using any of them right at that point. Meanwhile, with my hands no longer needed to guide Denise's hips I was able to reach under her body and spend some time playing with her incredible tits some more. But only for a short period. I didn't want a pair of boobs to be the thing that set me off.

Denise and I continued fucking doggy style for another five or six minutes and as the time passed I realized that we were starting to pick up steam faster than I really wanted to. Controlling the pace and not letting myself get carried away by the sensations was a big part of my overall plan to postpone my gratification. Unfortunately, I wasn't the only one with something to say about how, and how fast, these things progressed, and Denise and I were of two minds when it came to how quickly we wanted this all to end.

At least, that's what Denise wanted me to believe. Given her responses over the last fifteen minutes or so I was starting to have serious doubts about her sincerity in the matter.

Still, sincere or not in her desire to conclude our coupling quickly, it was Denise who was increasing the pace of our combined strokes beyond the level I was ready for and it was having an impact on me. I started to feel the first signs that my orgasm was not that far off. Time for delaying tactic number one.

"Denise... unnhh... let's... oh fuck that feels good... let's change position!"

"Whaa? No. Can't we... ooh... stay like this for a couple more minutes?"

Stay like this? Did Denise know that she was having an effect on me? That I was starting to feel the urge to cum?

I followed that thought through, giving as much of my concentration as I could spare from the actual fucking to consider the possibility that Denise knew I was getting close. Sure it was possible, but how could she know how close I was? Or wasn't for that matter. I hadn't yet let on that I was getting there, I was sure of it. Then how...

"Oh God! Oh God!"

Son of a bitch. Of course. It wasn't me who Denise realized was close to cumming. It was her. Okay. I had a choice to make. I could continue on for however much longer it might take for Denise to cum again, risking the arrival of my own climax in the meantime, or I could go ahead with my plan and change our positions. It was then that Denise started to combine our standard in and out motion with the bouncing movement she had employed earlier, the result being a sort of circular action that brought yet another loud groan of pleasure to my lips.

"Nnnnnuuuuuhhhhhh!"

That settled it. This woman was just too damn good. On Denise's next forward movement I backed away farther than usual and my cock fell out of her vagina. I took a step back from the couch.

"Hey!! What are you doing? I was just about to..."

She let her sentence trail off. Of course I already knew what she was just about to, but I was curious to see if she would admit that she was upset I had stopped because she was getting ready to cum again.

"Yes? You were just about to what?"

"Ummm... Nothing. Never mind. You wanted to change position?"

Oh you are so busted. I considered pursuing the matter with Denise. Try to get her to admit that she was disappointed I had stopped just when she was getting ready to cum, but I decided not to. Not that I was going to let it drop, oh no. I would just table it for a while and take it back up when I could get the most mileage out of it. I never let the opportunity for a good tease go wasted. Besides, there was some good fucking to get back to.

"Uh yeah. Why don't you drive for a while?"

That got her attention, "Drive? What do you... You mean I should get on top?"

"Yeah. I'll sit down and you straddle me and take it from there. Sound good?"

"Cowgirl or reverse?"

I smiled at the question. This woman was no shrinking violet that's for sure. Obviously, even if she had never been with a man before, she knew her way around a strap-on. I wonder, if I asked nicely enough, maybe she'd illustrate her proficiency for me some day in the future. Maybe I could even videotape it. She liked being in front of the camera after all. A small shiver of pleasure went up my back as I thought of possible partners for Denise to demonstrate with.

"Hello? Which way?"

Oh right, cowgirl or reverse, "Your pick. If we don't like it we can switch again, okay?"

She nodded her acceptance and I moved over to the couch and took a seat slumped down so that my ass was at the edge of the cushion, half on and half off the pillowed seat. This would allow Denise to straddle me facing or away with equal ease without having to struggle to maintain her balance. I assumed she would choose reverse because of her earlier reluctance to screw facing me but she surprised me when she got up on the couch on her knees and straddled my waist in the cowgirl position. Guess it wasn't as bad to face me if she was on top. That's okay. At least this way I'd be able to fondle her tits while she did most of the work.

Denise shocked me again when she reached back and grabbed my dick in her left hand, placing my glans at the opening to her snatch before slowly lowering herself on my shaft. I experienced another small shudder of delight at the touch. I had expected to conclude the entire encounter without ever feeling Denise's hand on my penis, but she appeared to have no problem touching it, even going so far as to leave her hand in place with the palm open so it rubbed lightly against my balls as she moved up and down. She's a natural I tell ya.

We stayed like this for a very short time until Denise got used to the position and to the range of motion available to her. When she was comfortable she moved her left hand up to join the right on the sofa back, one hand on either side of my head, while she proceeded to bounce vigorously up and down on my cock. I watched her face as she moved, watching the changes as she went from smiling broadly through that look that could almost be described as pained, the one where the eyes are closed or very nearly so and the face is scrunched up from the pleasure, to ecstatic and back again. Her face never stayed with one expression on it for too long, each feeling in her body showing up on it only to be rapidly replaced as some new sensation worked its way through her.

Showing me yet again that she really was highly skilled at fucking, Denise took advantage of our current arrangement to recreate the pattern she was using just before we changed positions, only this time she added another twist. Instead of bouncing straight up and down she started to move her hips back as she lowered herself on my pole. Then she would shift forward on the upstroke, again achieving a sort of circular pattern as a result. She started off doing this slowly but in very short order she had picked up speed, lowering herself at a reasonable pace and then when she reached the bottom of her stroke she snapped her hips forward before raising herself off me to start it all over again. Of course she was only moving a matter of inches in any one direction but the overall feeling made it seem as if she was traveling several feet along my cock. This feeling was further intensified when she started to squeeze her pussy muscles around my dick on every upstroke, making the already tight fit feel like a vise around my rod. A hot, wet, velvet lined vise.

This continued on for hours. No, not really, but it felt like we went at it this way for hours, the pleasure mounting steadily until I was certain I could take no more and would have to cum regardless if I was ready for it to be over or not. Cum, or burst into flames spontaneously, those really seemed to be the only two choices open to me at the time. 'Cause I was pretty sure that nothing short of either of those was going to get Denise to stop what she was doing this time, and even if by some small miracle I did get her to agree to another position change it would only delay the inevitable for a short time. My orgasm was coming and there was nothing I could do to stop it. And then, just when I had resigned myself to that pleasant fate, Denise broke her stride and suddenly she was taking less controlled strokes on my member and more convulsive ones until on one of the upstrokes she lifted completely off me and her head whipped back and she started to let out a strangled scream while her entire body quaked, her second orgasm of the day having arrived with little warning.

"Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhh!!!!!"

Now just because my prick had slipped out of Denise when her orgasm struck it did not mean I was in the clear. I still had to fight not to climax myself, the urge having become almost too strong to stop, but I kept telling myself I was nowhere near ready for this all to be over, and, even more importantly, if I came while my cock was no longer inside Denise she would kill me. If she ever stopped cumming that is. I concentrated on beating back the desire and waited for Denise to climb down from her orgasmic heights. It was a pretty long wait.

As the tremors subsided Denise lifted her head back up and brought it forward to rest on the back of the couch to my left. Her body was pressed into mine and I could feel her chest rising and falling as she worked to get her breathing back to a more normal pace, her nipples dragging across my skin with each lungful of air she drew in. I sat there quietly with my hands on her hips, just like they had been since she first mounted me, and waited for her to stir. Well I was mostly sitting there quietly, but the temptation to turn my head just a bit and kiss Denise on her neck was too much to resist. I brought my hands up to clasp her back and pull her even closer to me while I moved my lips onto the crook of her shoulder and placed several small kisses there. I felt, as well as heard, Denise sigh in contentment.

When she finally did pull away she moved the hair back from her face and gave me a happy smile. I would swear I could almost see the afterglow of her orgasm hanging about her like a halo, so satisfied was her expression. And I had put that there. I answered her satisfied look with one of my own. Well, not exactly satisfied, more like smugly pleased. With some justification I might add. After all, she had already cum twice so far and we weren't done yet. There was still a climax in my future that needed to be seen to and given how things had been going that might mean there was another one waiting in the wings for her. Speaking of my climax, seems I wasn't the only one keeping their eye on that prize.

"We should finish this off don't you think?"

She was right. It was probably time. As much as I might like to make this last well into the night I knew I couldn't, and not just because we both had other responsibilities that would prevent us. I was also reaching the end of my fuse and if the next few minutes were anything like the last few I would be experiencing my own mini-explosion in short order. Ah well, everything must come to an end sooner or later.

Changing my smile into something less self-satisfied and more natural I met Denise's eyes and agreed, "Yeah, I suppose we should. But let's try another position okay?"

Denise chuckled at the suggestion, "Okay, but if it's as good as the last one I don't know if I'll have any energy left to close with."

Laughing along with her I replied "Don't you worry about that. I've never needed any help finishing before, I think I'll manage this time. Now why don't you turn around and we'll give reverse cowgirl a try okay?"