Student and Professor Pt. 03

Story Info
Student and Her Professor Meet to Discuss Paper.
1.4k words
4.21
20.1k
9
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final installment of a three part story about a college student and her psych professor meeting to discuss her paper on BDSM practices.

*****

"Okay, you're naked and tied down on his bed. So what will determine what he does to you?"

You answer. "Well, maybe simply how horny he is or what sort of mood he's in - impatient or all the time in the world."

"Those are certainly possibilities, but I'm looking for something different. "What about the relationship they have with each other?"

"Yes," you respond, "That's probably the determining factor. For example, if they are a middle aged married couple, they may be doing this kinky stuff to spice up their otherwise boring sex life."

"Okay," I respond, "So how will they treat each other? Probably tenderly and respectfully and they'll have a lot of fun and laughs doing something they've always regarded as naughty."

"Here's another," I say maybe, "They just met 3 hours ago at a club. They flirted, had a few drinks, danced and then went back to his apartment where they began making out on the bed. And suddenly, without warning, he reaches down beside the bed and attaches a cuff restraint to her left wrist and then crawls to the other side of the bed and restrains her other wrist. Do you think she feels the excitement of being restrained, submitting entirely and sexually excited?"

"I would find that tremendously exciting yes," you say, "But I understand that she didn't consent to that in advance, she doesn't know him well and in fact she might be scared out of her wits."

"I have another scenario," you continue, giving me a sly smile. "She's a college student and from the first day in his class, she's had a huge crush on her much older psychology professor. So she takes advantage of an open paper topic to essentially tell him how she feels and what she would like him to do to her."

I laugh and say, "I can't imagine anyone being so devious!" But I can see your lustful expression even though you're still blindfolded as you wiggle and trust out your hips trying to entice me back to the bed.

"Okay, but why is she so attracted to this much older man? Is it some sort of Daddy or authority complex?"

"Well, she's always been attracted to older men as far back as she can remember having sexual thoughts. In fact, she had a crush on her neighbor's Dad when she was just 14. The neighbor and her Dad were friends, and even though he was married, he confided in my Dad and told him stories about his affairs. She overheard some of these stories when they didn't know she was there. And she would touch herself while she was listening and then later in bed. And that's how she had her first orgasm, fantasizing about her neighbor Dad doing to her what she had heard him describe. Ever since then, the connection between her sexual awakening and older men has driven her behavior."

"Very good!" I say, "That was a very good analysis of how a young woman might come to have a fixation on older men. And it's actually more common than you might think. Girls having the first inklings of sexual feelings from a spanking from their father or the attention a friend's Dad is giving them is quite common. But after all, in your scenario, not only is she with her older professor, but she's also tied down and blindfolded. Where does that come from."

Relating the origins of your own desires is getting you uncontrollably excited. You're tugging at the restraints in frustration and you're alternately squeezing your legs together in a mostly futile attempt to stimulate your wet pussy and opening your legs wide and arching your back begging to be touched. It's a lovely sight and makes me chuckle at how just talking can get you so desperately and achingly excited for me.

"Okay, calm down now. If you provide a good analysis of how she came to be so kinky, I may reward you."

You stop your thrashing and let out something halfway between a moan and a sigh, knowing giving me a coherent analysis is the only way I will allow you your ultimate satisfaction.

"I think the kink is directly connected to her craving for an older man," you respond.

"Part of it is simply the desire for an older man, an authority figure, conditions you to be sexually submissive. And kink like bondage, blindfolding, gagging, spanking and all the rest is deeply submissive, at least for me, I mean her."

I smile at her little verbal slip even we both know we have been talking about ourselves for this whole time.

"Okay, anything else which led her to the kinky lifestyle?"

"Yes, one reason she desires older men is that they tend to have much more patience and have the experience to know how to truly satisfy a woman. Kink is often like that too. Vanilla sex can be over way too quickly, but kinky sex almost always requires some preparation, perhaps a scenario or role play, and then just the process of binding someone, using toys or other props takes time. So the sexual experience is prolonged both with kink and with an older, more patient man."

As we've been talking, I've been stroking myself as I take in your beautiful little body and your perfect little breasts. But I can't be patient that much longer. I walk over to the bed and lay down beside you. You turn and try to bring your body close to me, but your restraints keep you back.

"I'll give you one final scenario to explain what he may do to his bound submissive. They're lovers and they met just a couple of months ago and yes she is young and he's much older." They met on a dating site. Her profile said she was craving an older man and his said he was looking for a fun, engaging young woman. They met at a coffee shop and liked each other immediately, sensing the other was exactly what they were looking for. Their first couple of meetings were wonderful and passionate. In fact, he came twice both times, something he hadn't done in years. But it was vanilla sex. The first time he started thinking she might be a bit kinky was when he gave her ass a playful slap as he was undressing her. He knew immediately she liked it so he spanked her again harder this time. Now she loved it! He put her over his knees and administered a nice hard spanking. That was the beginning of his journey into the world of dominance and submission with her as his guide."

"But back to our lovers. Lovers, especially new lovers, will be tender and affectionate with each other, don't you think? During this conversation, I am kissing you softly, lovingly on the lips, neck, and cheeks.

I say, "What do lovers want? I think physically, they obviously want fantastic sex, but they also want there to always be a next time."

"What does the woman in a pair of lovers want?"

Without hesitation, you respond, "She wants to be adored."

I look into your eyes and respond, "I adore you."

And you look into mine and say, "And I adore you professor."

There would be no more academic discussion now. I take your blindfold off and release the restraints and fall upon you like some primal sexual beast, penetrating you immediately, and thrusting myself into you again and again as my hands wrap around your neck and pull you to me. You wrap your legs around me and use your feet to pull my cock deeper into your aching pussy. You arms are spread out wide as if your still bound to the bed.

"Fuck me, fuck me professor!" You cry. "Fuck me again and again and again forever!"

I hold off my orgasm and pull out of your dripping wet pussy and flip you roughly on your stomach, then pull your hips and ass towards my waiting cock. I enter you again and start pounding you hard while pulling your long brown hair up toward me.

You match each thrust of mine with uncontrollable cries, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Again! Again Fuck Yes Again!!"

While listening to your passionate cries, I am also enjoying the best sound in the whole fucking world - the sound of thigh slapping repeatedly on ass - thwack, thwack, thwack...

Finally, I push you down forcefully on the bed still inside you fucking you as hard and fast as I can as I wrap my arm around your neck and pull you toward me. My climax comes with a long guttural cry, half primal roar and all exultation.

"Who owns you now?"

"You own me professor, all of me forever."