Student Assistance

Story Info
Helping a fellow student leads to more than homework.
1.3k words
3.76
55.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was young, white, married, and a student at a large southwestern university. Having helped her husband get his degree, now it was her turn and she was busily cramming as much into as short a time as possible to finish her degree. This semester she was required to take a philosophy course to meet the requirements for graduation. As she settled in the classroom for the first time, she noticed that this was not going to be one of the large impersonal classes she had seen so much of in her short time at this university. Rather there were only about 20 students in the room. As she took her seat, she spoke to those immediately around her and was greeted in return. One of the young men near her was a black man with an intriguing accent. Later, she discovered that he was Nigerian, the son of a high-ranking official in that country.

The course progressed and soon they were assigned to write their first research paper. The papers were required to be typed. Alas, as befitted a Nigerian man, her friend did not type. In Nigeria, men do not type or do other things relegated to women. What was he going to do? Being new in the United States, he did not know how to find a typist on such short notice. She volunteered to type his paper for him saying that it would be no trouble at all as she had been an executive secretary and was a fast typist. The only requirement was that he give her his draft copy as soon as possible to give her time to prepare it and get it back into his hands for proofreading. Finally, he agreed that this would be the best solution and at their next meeting he handed her several pages of neatly printed copy expounding on his ideas. As she typed them, she was amazed at his thoughts on the subject and his command of the language. She thoroughly enjoyed reading it. She returned the typewritten paper to him at their next class meeting. He was extremely pleased with her work and wanted to pay her for it. She refused payment, saying it was no trouble at all. He insisted that some form of payment was necessary, offering, at least to take her out to dinner. She tentatively agreed, saying she'd have to clear it with her husband and saying that this would only be acceptable if she were allowed to type the remainder of his papers during the class.

Their class discussions were continued afterward as he walked her to her next class, even though his next class was nearby and hers was on the other side of the campus. He said he couldn't allow her to walk around campus unescorted as long as he was able to attend her. She was very impressed with his old-world courtly manners and way of speaking which had also come through in his writing. They made a unique couple as they briskly crossed the campus, deep in discussion of some point or other. Many others stared as they passed but the two were totally unconcerned as they probed each other's minds and shared their ideas. Several times, he invited her to visit his apartment and continue the discussion, but as they had such different schedules, it never developed that they could do this.

At last, he became insistent that he was imposing too much on her time by having her type all his papers, and said he must be allowed at least to take her out to eat. She discussed this with her husband who said he had no objections but requested that she let him know when it was to be so that he would not be expecting her to be at home when he arrived there. She agreed and finally, a date was selected when they both could go. They met after their last class at the Student Union and took her car to a nearby restaurant where they created a minor sensation as they entered and were shown to a table. Mixed race couples were not usual even in this college town in the early 1970's. They talked as they ate, enjoying each other's company, as always. She truly appreciated his insightful comments on various subjects and was entertained by his stories of life in his homeland.

After dinner, she drove him to his apartment and he asked her to come in. He was very proud of the cooperative apartments where he resided. She agreed and soon they were sitting on the floor of his apartment continuing the discussion they had been having over dinner and sharing a bottle of wine for dessert. As they became more relaxed, the conversation turned much more personal and before she quite realized what was happening, he leaned in closer and lightly kissed her, caressing her ever so delicately. Clothing started to disappear in this new closeness and soon they were lying on his bed, naked by now. It all seemed to be so right and natural as an outgrowth of their friendship and shared thoughts. He was gentle and tender with her and she, though frightened at what was happening between them, felt warm and excited by his touches. Soon his attentions evolved into lovemaking as he took her, still so tenderly.

She was so dizzied by what had come about here that her mind wandered a bit. She was intrigued by the contrast of his very black skin against the fairness of hers. She couldn't help being fascinated by their differences as they joined their bodies in that most intimate of embraces. This only enhanced the feelings generated by the entrance of his huge black member into her petite body. She was unable to accept all of his length because he was so very large but this created sensations that she had never felt. Soon they were lost in each other's bodies and the pleasurable sensations they were creating in each other Gradually, with an ever-increasing tempo they rose to the heights of sensation and plummeted together over the edge.

He collapsed on top of her and they lay together for a few minutes, still joined as they floated down to earth together. Finally, as they separated, he suggested that perhaps she would like to shower before returning home to her husband. After thinking for a moment, she agreed and they stepped into the bathroom where he turned on the tap and adjusted the water temperature until it was pleasantly warm. He asked if they could shower together and she agreed. She stepped into the shower and he followed close behind her and asked if he could wash her back. She assented and handed him the soap and wash cloth. He applied the soap with a slow sensual massaging motion all over her back and then told her to turn around and did the same to her breasts and stomach. Then she took the soap and cloth and repeated the process for him, paying special attention to his magnificent maleness, which was responding again to her touch. He took her in his arms and held her as they rinsed the soap from their bodies and then stepped out and dried each other off. Slowly they dressed again and she bade him farewell, tenderly, knowing that they would see each other again in a few days in the classroom.

On the long drive home, she pondered what they had done and refreshed the details in her memory, knowing her husband would want to hear it all in minute detail. She wasn't afraid of his reaction as they had an open marriage. This was not the first time she had enjoyed another man, but usually he had been nearer than a city 90 miles away when it happened. Pulling onto the interstate, she smiled to herself, knowing this would be a truly unique experience in her memories.