Student Domination Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood slightly to one side of her, letting his fingers find her sex for the third time. She only seemed to have gotten wetter from the abuse. They could both hear his fingers rubbing against her sloppy wetness. She seemed obviously relieved as his fingers rubbed against her, somewhat easing the pain. At least until he smacked his hand against her pussy, making her stamp one of her heels on the ground with a loud click. Her sobbing started anew while he slapped her pussy, stopping between each hard slap to play with her for a moment. She still didn't dare to move away, she wasn't even sure her legs would carry her if she wanted to go anywhere. Even with the amount he was abusing her, there was no place she'd rather be.

Without even a hint of warning, he yanked her off of the table by her hair. He went to the effort of pulling her up to her feet, forcing her to limply stand in front of him, her ass so incredibly sore, only to kick the backs of her knees, laughing slightly as she dropped down in front of him, defeated. He kept hold of her bunched up hair in one large hand, smiling down at his toy who kept her head down, facing the floor. It was finally time for him to make use of her body, rather than only abusing it. After all he hadn't gone to all this trouble to just punish her, he wanted a new toy to play with now he was becoming rather fond of his old toy, treating her more like a lover than a sex toy, although he was still very much in charge.

He let go of her hair for a moment to unbutton his pants, placing them down on his desk, keeping his boots on. Kiara couldn't avoid looking at the thick bulge in his underwear, desperate to be free and inside of her warm holes. She practically started to drool at the thought of him using his cock, something she wouldn't have to wait much longer for. With another swift motion, he removed his underwear, leaving him in only his shirt and boots. Being a feeble minded slut, Kiara couldn't tell how big his cock was just by looking, she just knew it looked large, and that she desperately wanted it wherever he was going to put it. All of the pretend resistance had disappeared from Kiara's mind. It was shockingly easy how quickly she'd learned her true place in the world. Sam stepped back close to her, the thick head of his cock just brushing against her bottom lip, forcing his musk down her nostrils. All she wanted to do was wrap her lips around the perfectly formed member in front of her, but she was too terrified to move as her ass was still incredibly sore from only moments ago. "Beg," Sam commanded, nothing more needed to be said, it was obvious what she was supposed to be begging for.

She breathed heavily on his cock, the sensations of which almost drove him to ram it down her throat right then and there. "P-please sir, please please please can this weak, pathetic slut worship your beautiful cock, so that she can at least be of some use in the world, instead of just being a stupid bitch," Kiara's voice croaked, her lip trembled once she finished speaking, barely able to resist pushing her already open, welcoming mouth around his cock. Sam raised his eyebrow slightly, most of what she had done had been quite the surprise, especially how good she was at begging considering she'd had everything handed to her for her entire life.

"Suck it then, you desperate slut," almost as soon as the words left his mouth her glossy lips were wrapped around the head of his cock, almost hurrying to push their way down around his cock. She very much doubted she could even get close to the base of his cock, especially while kneeling down, that wasnt going to stop her doing her absolute best to worship the cock she so readily took into her mouth. It was obvious she'd sucked an awful lot of cock before, however she'd always had her hands to keep hold of the dick, going down her throat. Also she had always been in total control of the situation despite being on her knees. That time was different though, she had no means of stopping him from doing anything. He let out a slight grunt as he felt her warm mouth wrap around the head of his cock, clamping tightly shut before she pushed her head down, eagerly sucking.

Doing his best to show disinterest in her actions, he began to take his shirt off, tossing it onto his desk. Looking up she could see how toned his chest and arms were, easily showing just how much stronger he was than her, and how easy it would be for him to overpower her. With her rather sudden obedience he realised he wouldn't need some of the things he had brought, such as the ring gag to keep her mouth open, although he'd certainly use it on her eventually. "If I feel teeth, you'll get this," he picked up a violet wand, an electrical toy that would deliver a very painful sudden shock, rather than a constant current. To demonstrate, he pressed it to her shoulder before flicking the switch, sending a painful jolt of electricity through her, causing her to flinch. The shock only served to encourage her to do her best.

Her lips stayed tightly clamped around his cock, doing her best to accommodate his size, while still avoiding scraping his hardness with her teeth. As she gladly serviced the thick cock penetrating her mouth, she could feel him tensing up slightly, obviously enjoying her oral skills, which was odd as her oral presentations in class had always been abysmal. Once Sam had set his shirt down, he turned his attention back to the girl happily bobbing her head up and down between his legs. He couldn't deny that she sure seemed to know her way around a cock for her age. Grunting slightly, he grabbed up her hair in his hands, giving her pigtails, or blowjob handles. With her hair in his hands and her head well under his control, he began to thrust his hips back and forth, using her hair to hold her head relatively still.

Very quickly, he picked up speed, starting to use her mouth like he would a pussy, simply fucking it, not caring about her being able to breathe or gagging against his length smacking against the back of her throat. If she hadn't been such a slut then she would've surely have thrown up. Still, her gagging sounds filled the air, along with his deep grunts of pleasure from abusing her face. As he fucked her mouth, his cock became slick with her spit, leading her to drool over her chin and down onto her clamped up gravity defying tits. Her hands strained against her ropes slightly, instinct making her want to protect herself. Her legs also joined in, squirming slightly. In response, Sam took a couple of steps forward, leaving her at an angle with her back halfway to the ground. Only him holding her hair kept her up like that. Even in the awkward position, he still forced his cock into her mouth, loving the feeling of a warm, slutty mouth trying it's best to grip hold of and pleasure his cock.

After almost a minute in the awkward position, she felt as if her hair was going to rip out before he finally let her up, giving her a brief chance to breathe. She gasped for air, having been feeling a little lightheaded after having her throat abused for several minutes, leaving her chest and his dick a sloppy mess. She only received a moment of respite though, he dragged her to his chair, taking a seat after punishing her beneath his desk.

"Get back to work," he ordered simply, bringing his chair I against his desk. She immediately set about sucking on his cock once more, this time with more control over how much she took at a time. She still did her best to please him though, sloppily gulping down as many inches as she could manage. He sat back for a few moments, taking a moment to appreciate just how successful he had been in turning the girl that he hated into an obedient cocksucking slave.

Once he'd taken his moment to enjoy his power over her, he began to pack up a few of the toys he didn't plan on using, while still in the classroom at least. She continued to suck on his cock, bouncing her head up and down in his lap, the chain connecting her nipples jangling with her aggressive movements. "Hold it down the back of your throat for 10 seconds," he shocked her breast with the wand, causing her to yelp out, almost hitting her head as she flinched. Shocking her may have been a little risky seeing as she may have bitten down suddenly, although luckily for him she did not. Instead she immediately pushed her heard down onto his cock, taking in as much as she could possibly manage at that angle, her tongue lapping at the underside of his shaft while his tip pushed down the back of her throat, enjoying the wet, warmth of her mouth. "Oh fuck, Kiara, you little fucking slut," he grunted out, pleasantly surprised by just how good she was. He evidently wasn't going to have to teach her quite as much as his last toy. She used her fingers to count up to 10 while her face became red from the lack of air. She finally brought her head off of his cock, only taking a few deep breaths before going right back to bobbing up and down like a good girl.

After packing many of his things away, he simply sat back to enjoy her skills, getting a little caught up in them. He eventually realised he should make use of her other holes, and give her some more punishment of course. He pushed his chair back, almost causing her to face plant on the floor once his cock had left her mouth. "Get up, bend over my desk," he ordered with no theatrics, simply waiting for her to obey. It was a slight struggle for her to rise to her feet, nevertheless, she managed to do it, bending down over his desk once more, presenting her still sore ass that remained a dark shade of red, even purple in places. "Tell me slut, how many guys have used this hole," he pressed his thumb against her puckered asshole, causing her to wriggle her ass at him.

There was a short pause. "Five, sir," she mumbled, obviously feeling a little ashamed of her especially filthy behaviour.

He stopped putting pressure on her tightest hole, instead grabbing a butt plug to stuff inside of her tightest hole. The plug started incredibly thin, but ended up being almost too thick before the lip that would stop the toy from being swallowed up by her hole. As much as she wanted to stuff it inside of her ass with no lube, he knew it would just be too difficult with how tight she was. With a quick squirt of lube onto the plug, he forced it into her hole without warning, making her take it no matter how much she moaned about the large toy stretching her ass. She was obviously quite relieved once the thickest part of the toy was inside of her and not stretching out her hole. Had she been wearing clothes, it would've been incredibly difficult to tell she had such a large toy inside of her ass, putting pressure on all the right spots. "You like that toy filling you up, toy?" He asked, giving her ass a heavy spank.

Kiara groaned in pain from her sore ass being hit, making her shift around. That shifting moved the toy inside of her leading to some interesting sensations for her to say the least. "Yes sir, I wish it was your cock though," she breathed heavily, hoping he'd like that.

He did indeed appreciate her words with a chuckle. "You really were easy to break, I mean wow, but you'll have to earn my cock in your ass, slut, now open wide, I don't want to hear too much out of your mouth right now, thats not what it's for," he stepped to her front once more, stuffing a medium sized ball gag into her happily open mouth, keeping it wide open. He knew she'd probably dribble onto his desk or herself, but he didn't care in the slightest, it was all worth it as he got a new, beautiful, slutty toy. She bit down gently on the gag, getting used to it filling up the front of her mouth, causing her to drool even more. Any trace of dignity she'd managed to retain was just gone now, especially once he clicked a picture of her all gagged up. "Just something to remind me of this special moment," he showed her the picture, making her realise just how degraded she was. It made her feel even more desperate than before to take his spit covered cock in her quite literally dripping cunt.

As with many things he'd done, there was no warning or pretence of kindness, he simply moved in behind her, using his hand to guide his cock to it's target, her slutty cunt. Given how much of a mess she was from being incredibly horny, his cock slid inside of her easily, pushing deep all the way in in one swift motion. He didn't rest it inside or gently take it out, he just straight up began to fuck her, to use her hole to get him off. It was irrelevant if she was enjoying it or not, although she certainly was. She certainly wasn't a virgin, although her begging hole gripped onto him as if she was. It was easy for him to slide in as she was so incredibly wet, more evidence of her whorishness and willingness to submit to the man beginning to pound her from behind against his desk.

The sounds of her muffled cries mixing in with his grunts of pleasure filled the air, along with the smacking of his thighs hitting her still tender ass. She bounced up the table each time he slammed inside of her, making her defenceless body push the table slightly from the force of his mighty thrusts. He was relentless in his pounding, taking enormous amounts of pleasure in using Kiara's hole for it's intended purpose. He also garnered a certain amount of enjoyment from bringing his hands down on her aching cheeks, spanking her once more all while his cock filled her wettest hole. Just when she thought she'd gotten used to him spanking and using her tight pussy, used to the mixing of incredible pleasure with crippling pain, he brought the wand back, shocking her back, sides and hands, making her squirm even more against her restraints, practically trembling in them while she screamed against her gag from the suffering.

After laughing to himself about her squirming and complaining, he set aside his wand, leaning down over her, still thrusting his hips. He gripped up some of her hair turning her head side on. His voice was raspy in her ear, still aggressive somehow. "Tell me how much you like taking my cock, how much you feel in your place bent over my desk with all of your slutty holes being filled by something," he ordered, biting down on her neck. His thrusts had become more shallow since he was bent down.

"Iah ruv yurh cok shir, iah ruv yu usin meh rike eh irty hor," she struggled desperately to speak against the gag in her mouth, drooling over her own face in the process. In response to her speech he pulled her into a standing position which she was only just barely able to maintain. She was slightly bent forward, sticking her ass back out for him to thrust his sizeable cock into her pussy. He forcefully grabbed hold of her breasts from behind, viciously squeezing on them even with the clamps in the way. It was normally tough for her to orgasm without at least some kind of clitoral stimulation, a fact which had somehow eluded most of her boyfriends, but it was different this time, she could feel an orgasm welling up inside of her, getting closer and closer to overwhelming her senses. Maybe it was how he treated her, or the pain, or a combination of everything, but she had never been that horny before.

With a final satisfied grunt and thrust he let go of her, allowing her to fall down onto the table with a awkward thud. She whined at being denied the orgasm she had come ever so close to getting, she could almost feel it fading away, although she was still desperately aroused. He sighed, wanting to continue to fuck her, but wanting to switch position to let him play with her front a little more. "Stand up, you lazy bitch, sit on my desk facing me," she tried to comply as fast as she could, but there was obvious fatigue in her movements. She sat her plugged up ass down on his desk, immediately realising just how uncomfortable that was with her freshly wounded ass pressing against the slightly warm wood of the desk.

"Gonna see just how flexible you are now, slut, I assume it's very considering how well you do in gym class and how many boys you fuck," he grabbed a fairly large spreader bad from behind her. It took him only a moment to click the restraints around each of her ankles, keeping her legs from being able to close. He did want to use rope in order to demonstrate his remarkable bondage skills, although it would take more time than he wanted to spend here since he'd already broken her will. He had much more titillating things to use at his home, although they would take a lot longer to prepare than this. He took a few moments to untie the ropes keeping her arms straight back behind her, allowing her a few moments to ease out some of the tension that had built up in them. Her stretch was cut short by a heavy duty black bondage cuff being slapped around each of her wrists. Each cuff had a link on it, allowing them to be linked together or to something completely different, such as the spreader bar holding her legs apart.

Grabbing hold of the steel bar, he brought it up, pulling her legs right up to a little above her head. She really was quite flexible, yoga generally has that effect if you do enough of it anyway. "Hold your hands up by the bar," she wordlessly complied with his order, not only because of the gag filling her mouth. He hooked each of her hands firmly to the bar, keeping them in place. She very much doubted she would be able to free herself from the bar, not that she wanted to. "Who do you belong to?" He asked, pulling her butt towards the edge of his desk leaving her completely on display for him. Her legs couldn't get in the way of anything he wanted to do to her sopping, unsatisfied fuck hole. "I said who do you belong to, fuck toy," he repeated, far more aggressively, this time shocking her inner thigh with the wand.

Initially, she yelped out from the electricity jumping from the wand, coursing through her delicate skin. "Yu sher! Yu sher!" She cried repeatedly through her ball gag, only partially hoping to avoid being shocked once more.

"That's right bitch, you're mine, mine to play with, abuse, fuck, hurt or just to do whatever I want to, you belong to me now," he leaned over her to glare down into her vibrant green eyes while be spoke. There was some fear present in here eyes, although a strange amount of trust, even adoration and desire were very present. Being told she belonged to him sent a ripple of pleasure right down her spine to her exposed sex which was practically leaking fluid, craving to be used. His eyes turned back to her body, revelling in the sight of his handiwork across her chest and between her legs. The wax had dried for the most part, leaving strangely colourful pretty patterns across her otherwise milky complexion. Her nipples looked rather sore from having been clamped up for quite a while now. He was looking forward to removing the clamps from her obviously sensitive nipples.

"Keep your legs there, slut," he commanded, not bothering to look at her face, his eyes instead wandering hungrily across her body. Sam grasped the handle of a flogger in one hand, holding it threateningly to allow Kiara to get a good look at the next toy she would be enduring. Kiara barely had time to whimper in fright before the flogger was brought down upon her exposed defenceless sex. Each lash of the flogger sent a painful shock through her body leading to her to shriek against the gag keeping her from shutting her mouth or being coherent. One of the flat lashes of the flogger smacked perfectly on her hypersensitive clit, making it hurt far more than it otherwise would have. Kiara, being the complete pain slut she was, loved it, although she loudly cried out, almost sobbing from the intensity of the torment. Sam gave her already abused slit a rest, switching his sinister attention to the underside of her legs which were equally on display to him. He stood with some distance between himself and Kiara, allowing him to bring the flogger down with exceeding strength. Each relentless lash of the implement in his hand left Kiara trying to beg for mercy. Even if she hadnt been gagged he wouldn't have listened, her wants were irrelevant, she was his toy to play with as he saw fit, even if he broke her.