Student for Sir Pt. 01

Story Info
After online role play a young sub and older dom meet.
2.7k words
4.45
19.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story written and submitted, so go easy on me. This will be part 1 of the series, do not know how long it may end up. I hope you enjoy. - xoxo Squishie.

*****

She was 22 years old, with long brunette hair reaching to just above her round marble coloured ass. Her favourite thing to wear was red, and revealing, letting all those who dared to take a peek, see her soft, large breasts. She was aching for things unfulfilled. Begging for more out of what she had been dealt.

He was close to 50, his real age never quite revealed. He had dark features; dark eyes, dark hair with specks of grey, and a beard to match. A solid mass of body, with an even more solid mind. He had many things to teach, and searched for his perfect student.

They met in a chat room: "attached and lonely." Coupled individuals detailing their woes in love or in the bedroom. Speaking about wants, needs, and fantasies. She caught his attention with one phrase, "I know this may be selfish, but I just need a man to make me cum." He wondered why she would feel selfish for wanting something that should be provided to her. No, something forced upon her. She showed so much weakness with one little phrase, so much submission. He had found his student.

She was hooked from his first private message: "Little one, you should never have to ask for an orgasm. You should never be seeking an orgasm. They should be provided when they are deserved." She told him the idea made her wet, she was not lying. She described her desires, and her dreams. Visions of being tied and ravaged. Thoughts of bruises on her knees after being instructed to crawl all day. She was hooked on his every word, rushing home to message him again and again. She felt so proud each time she fulfilled a task he asked of her. Providing pictures and videos for proof, a special folder on her computer labeled "accomplishments".

He was enthralled with her devotion. How quickly she was to listen to his every direction, no matter how uncomfortable it may have made her. Each time he saw that proud smile on her face, he knew his lessons were having a lasting effect. She was becoming the perfect student, the perfect toy, the perfect possession and she seemed to be enjoying it as much as he was. One day he took the plunge, "My little one, would you be able to come visit me?"

There was quite some distance between the Master and student, but nothing that couldn't be closed by train. It made her weak that he asked, her soaked panties becoming drenched at the thought. "But Sir, what about your wife, and what about my boyfriend? How could we make this work?" she waited patiently for his response, watching the dots that represented his typing.

His response arrived and she was almost afraid to read it. This man who she had been talking to for quite some time always had a plan and she always listened, she was worried that she would feel the obligation to listen again. "I will be taking a business trip and staying in a hotel. You will be traveling for a job interview, the job will be at home work but you may need to travel sometimes. The business will purchase your hotel room but only with a single bed, so your boyfriend will not want to come. You will tell him you will be busy all day, and you will be but it will not be with work. You will be staying for 3 days, and 2 nights. I need to have some time with you," and with that she swooned. She giggled and blushed like a little girl receiving her very first kiss. She instantly began the steps to his plan, running into the room her boyfriend was in and celebrated her "job interview" with him. Her partner was so proud, if only they both knew what the Master had planned for her.

The train trip felt long, longer then it actually was. She spent her time looking out the window, imagining what her Master had planned for her. She went over what she had packed, toiletries and clothes, she was instructed to bring nothing else. She had searched through her closet for awhile before she left, trying to find the perfect dress, the perfect lingerie, the perfect panties. She never thought this day would come, and wanted to make sure her teacher approved.

He waited patiently at the train station, being eyed by most people who walked by. It was as if they had never seen a grown man in a suit before, or maybe it was the sign he held: "student for Sir". He wanted her to know the moment she saw him that this weekend was entirely theirs, they would get to stay and play in the characters they truly were. She would fall asleep as his, wake up as his, eat as his and breathe as his for the few days they had together. He was anticipating this much more then he previously thought he would, but she was also much better then he could ever have imagined. While waiting for her, he wondered why her boyfriend didn't enjoy the role when she fit hers so perfectly. It would just make their short time together that much more exciting. He recognized her as soon as she stepped off the train, her tight young curves magnified in the red dress she was wearing. He waited in the spot he was, she would be coming to him.

When she reached him she took the sign from his hands, "I'm here Sir." The last word made her knees weak, this man whom she had never met before had such a control over her. "You sure are little one, and I must say you look absolutely delicious in that dress of yours." Delicious? He thought she looked delicious. She had never been admired in that way before, and it made her bashful. "I am so happy I am here Sir, it was such a long trip but it is already very worth it." He smiled down at her and brushed a lock of her hair behind her ear, he lowered both of his strong well aged hands to just below her shoulders and gave her a squeeze, bringing her in closer and placing a kiss on her forehead. She giggled, he grunted, "you sure are an adorable little one, shall we be going?" She leaned into his chest when he rested his hand on her lower back, pushing her toward his vehicle and taking the bag she was carrying. He opened the passenger door for her when they arrived at his vehicle and took her hand to help her in, the same motion was made when they arrived at their destination. How could he be both a dominating, demanding man and the most kind, soft man she had ever met?

She was instructed to bend over in the elevator while they traveled up to their floor. They were alone in the confined space, but she knew she would have obliged even if it was full. She could feel him raising her dress above her round ass, revealing the black lace thong she had worn. He squeezed, then slapped her right ass cheek hard. She whimpered, "That hurt Sir." He shushed her, and slapped her other cheek harder. He could see her leg shake from the sting of pain, but she was quiet. He ran his hand in between her thighs, placing his palm on her sex. "You are wet already little one," he pushed her panties to the side and flicked her clit just once. He heard her whimper and saw her tell in the reflection of the elevator door; she was biting her bottom lip. He pulled her panties back to where they were and let her dress fall back down to its previous position just as the doors opened for their floor. She didn't move at first, still taken aback from the assault on her ass, he came up behind her, close enough that she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. He rubbed his aching manhood against her bottom, letting her feel how hard he already was. "Go little one," and she was off, letting his hand on her lower back guide them to the room. She starred at him while he unlocked it, she was transfixed. She felt as though she was a possession, she was owned and she absolutely adored it. Every moment she spent in close distance to this man, her panties were soaking up the downpour of sweet juices.

He watched her enter the hotel room, the red dress swaying along with her hips as she took each step. He watched her run her hand along the bed, then along the couch that faced the television. He watched her turn on the light in their bathroom, and saw the evidence of excitement cross her face once she spied the jetted tub. He did not hold back for their few days together and he planned to get many treats in return. "This room is absolutely gorgeous, Sir. You didn't have to get the fanciest room in the hotel," she found her way back to him and kissed him on the cheek. "You deserve it, beautiful. Now, unpack your clothes for me. I would like them to be placed in the drawers so that I can pick out outfits for you. You packed extra clothes like I requested, correct?" She couldn't wait for the first of her accomplishments, to know that she succeeded in something he asked of her, she wanted to see the proud look on his face, "I did Sir, and I brought a bunch of different outfits. All sexy for you. Well, at least I hope you find them all sexy." She got down to work, taking each item of clothing out of her bag and placing them in the drawers. She had noticed that some of the drawers were already filled with his clothes, it seems as though he had already been to the room before she arrived.

He studied her intently, noticing the smile on her face. She was happy to listen, he could see how proud of herself she was. He had many plans to test her boundaries, to see how devoted she actually was. He sat on the couch in their room, waiting for her to be done. After just a few moments he felt two hands begin to massage his shoulders, he moaned; it felt wonderful, her hands worked with such care, "mhm, that feels good. Come sit on my lap." Her hands left his shoulders and she let them trail along his back, once she came into view, his cock hardened. She had taken off her dress, panties and bra and was standing in front of him completely naked, "did I tell you that you could undress?" She placed a knee on each side of him, lowering herself so that she was sitting on his lap and facing him, her pussy grinding up against his cock.

Her breasts hovered near his face, her pretty pink nipples becoming taunt. "You did not tell me I could Sir but I really, really wanted to." She leaned down to kiss him, grinding her hips as she moved. He could feel the wetness through his clothing, his cock almost bursting from the seams of his pants. "You think because you are here in front of me slut, that you may just do as you please? Do you think you can seduce me into doing what you want? Do you not remember who you are little one? Do you not remember what you are here for?" He placed two fingers on her lips and pushed them away, he could feel how wet his words had made her. "Stand up, turn around and bend, with your elbows to your knees. Do not say a word, do you hear me? Say yes if you hear me, my whore." Her heart started to pick up speed, she was getting what she craved, having to relinquish all control. "Yes Sir," she got up from his lap and did as she was told. She bent down, round ass sticking up in the air, her sweet juices beginning to flow down her creamy thighs. "Now little one, I was going to go slow. I was going to do many things to you before I fucked your cunt, but it appears that you are wanting me and can not wait. So I am thinking that by fucking you now until you beg me to stop, you may be the good student again that I know you to be." He stood, she heard the zip from his pants, and the rustle from them hitting the floor.

She bit down hard on her lip, hoping not to make her arousal too evident. He slide his thick, long rod in between her sensitive, dampened lips. The head of his cock tapping her swollen clit. He grabbed both her hands and held them crossed behind her back, while still grinding his cock just outside her entrance. "Please Sir, please fuck me," he stopped, she realized what she had done as soon as the words left her lips. She felt one of his hands leave her arms, and felt it come across her right plump ass cheek. She yelped in pain, not noticing that he had switched hands until it was brought across her left cheek. It left a sting of pain she had never felt before, she could feel the outline of both of his palm prints on her beautiful bottom beginning to form. "Do not speak," he demanded of her. Even though she was being difficult, he was still enjoying every moment of this. He would soon have her knowing what he wanted without even needing to be commanded. He slammed his cock into her tight cunt, filling her until his balls bounced off her clit. He felt her legs begin to shake and heard her soft whimper. He brought his hand to the air and slapped across both her round mounds once again. She forced back her tears and bit so hard on her lip that she tasted blood. She was not going to disappoint her Sir ever again.

He let her hands fall to her sides and hooked his hand in her hair. He yanked hard and she arched her back, providing him easier access to her wet, hot hole. He pumped in and out of her pussy, picking up speed with each thrust. He wrapped his hand around her waist, sliding his finger in between her pussy lips. Stroking her all to sensitive button, he still pumped in and out of her cunt. Feeling each inch of her warm apple pie, while her wetness built at the base of his cock. He could feel her legs beginning to quiver, and the walls of her pussy contracting as she was about to reach climax. "You may cum, little one." As soon as he spoke she came, the sweet juices of her orgasm spilling out over his cock. Her whole body squirmed while he still pounded her tight pussy. The walls of her warm entrance were trying to remove his foreign member but he continued pumping in and out of her.

The release of her orgasm had yet to stop when his rod finally left her pussy, she could hear his breathing getting heavier and felt his cum shoot onto her back, some landing on her ass cheeks and pooling in between her curves. He kicked his clothes away and groped his little one's ass, "get on the floor on your knees and crawl to the bed, then get onto the bed with your face on the pillow and your ass in the air. Wait for further instructions." The good student did as she was instructed.

To be continued...