Student Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful, you might make me cum already." I smiled wickedly, glad that I could even bring him that close. I moved back on top of him and let him pull my top up over my head and onto the floor. He let out a satisfied sigh and went to town on my cleavage and boobs. I laughed as he kissed and licked and squeezed before pulling one bra strap down kissing my shoulder and then again to the other. It felt amazing when, with a single hand, he unclipped my bra in a blink and pulled it from me. It was my turn to moan as he pulled on my nipples and dipped his head to suck on them. He kissed his way up my neck to my ear lobe and whispered breathlessly.

"Hooty..." I laughed.

"Weird Irish phrases, you weird Irish man." He laughed in a mock-offended way and pushed me down onto the bed before moving over me. We made out with his hands squeezing my boobs and running down to my bum.

He pushed himself up and pulled off his work shirt before kissing me again. His chest was hairy, something I wasn't used to and I ran my hands over it feeling more and more horny. I was desperate for him to touch my pussy and grinded hard against him. Taking the hint he moved down me, kissing all the way and undoing my jeans.

"Bloody hell." I giggled at him struggling to pull off my tight jeans and did it for him while he pulled off the last of his. His cock was standing up to attention and I squeezed it before he moved back between my legs and pulled my black lace knickers slowly down my legs.

"Mmm, very nice." He purred as he saw my waxed pussy. I giggled again like a little girl and shyly kept my legs together. I felt so naked. He pulled my knickers off my feet and threw them to the other side of the room. He ran his hands up my smooth legs and pulled them apart at the thighs. His touch went straight through me and I shivered as he kissed his way slowly along the inside of my thighs. He teased me by kissing close to my lips before moving away again. He did this several times and I moaned pushing my hips forward, desperate for him to touch me. He smiled and kissed me straight over my clit making me catch my breath as he snaked out his tongue and licked me slowly up and down while he looked at me with those dark eyes. I dropped my head back and let him go to town on me, opening me up and pressing hard on my clit with his tongue. I moaned loudly when he brought in a thick finger and ran it around my opening all the while licking and sucking greedily on my clit. I'd never had someone spend so much time down there, I wondered if I should pull him up when he suddenly slipped two fingers in and pressed up onto my g spot, somewhere no one but me had been before. Finally, a man who knew what he was doing! He laughed against me as I got louder and louder despite my previous nerves. I was getting close and I was scared he'd stop before I got there so I put a hand on his head to keep him there making him laugh again as I shuddered against his face. He lifted himself up and slid on top of me, his cock solid between us.

"You're a bad girl."

"Tell me about it." We kissed hard and deep and I licked my lips tasting myself on him. He pulled me further up the bed. The move made his muscles bulge and defined along his arms and chest and I ran my hands over him. He held himself up with one arm and with the other reached down and rubbed his cock against my clit and opening. I felt so wet already. He did this again before pushing slowly into me. He was so wide, and so long. I gasped when he reached as far as he could possibly go in me and just pressed against me, letting me adjust and revel in the stretch.

"Oh my god." I whispered and he bent his head and pinched my nipple with his teeth before pulling out again and moving in just as slowly. It was unbearable. I grasped his bum in both hands and pulled him in, digging in my nails. He upped the pace then and kept a rhythmic movement as he pushed in and out. I normally get self conscious of my face in this position but I was too far gone to care. He got quicker and pushed up my leg onto his shoulder allowing him even deeper than I thought he could go. It was almost painful as he bashed right at my depth but it felt so, so good too. He growled as he gripped my bum in one hand and went even harder and faster. I came even before I knew it and cried out in pain and pleasure as he pushed hard into me.

"Good girl." He pulled out and I moaned unhappily but he brought me up and turned me over with his big strong hands so I was on my knees in front of him. I was expecting his cock so flinched when I felt his tongue back on me hungrily licking me up and down. He flicked at my clit before pushing his cock back into me. It slipped in easily now and he moved slowly again letting his hands wander over my shoulders, back and bum before reaching round to my breasts that hung heavily. He squeezed them and nipped at my neck and shoulder with his teeth. He growled again and suddenly started slamming into me as though he couldn't hold back anymore. He grabbed my hips hard with his fingers and slapped my bum suddenly. I felt so naughty and wild and it pushed me even further towards another orgasm. I could hardly believe I was even having this many!

He was pounding against my g spot and it sent tremors through me, I could feel my legs shaking under us. Just as I thought this was as good as it gets I felt his hand slide around me and reach for my clit. He found it easily and made firm circular movements that matched his thrusts. I leaned my head back and felt my breasts bounce against each other with each thrust as I got closer and closer to the edge. He was relentless and I was soon cumming hard. Harder than I'd ever even made myself cum. He kept his fingers there until I was crying out and then went back to gripping my hips as he pounded harder ready to reach his own climax now. He groaned louder with each push and I felt him harden and change pace as he reached his peak. He pushed one last time holding it deep inside of me as his orgasm shuddered through him. He bent over me and held my boobs in his big hand just enjoying the moment. I smiled and lowered us onto the bed where we collapsed in a sweaty heap.

"Fuuuck." He said with a tired smile and rolled onto his back. I lay on my front still and sighed happily.

"I think I need another shower." I grinned, turned out I would have a few new stories to bring to the next girls night out. And with my hot landlord living just a few doors down I think there'd be a lot more stories to come too!

12