Student Teacher Ch. 03

Story Info
Humiliated in class.
9.1k words
4.41
153.8k
37

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How much more can she take?

Jessie awoke from an insistent prodding to a shoulder. She opened her eyes to see Paula looking at her smiling brightly. Graham had slid out of bed earlier, not by much as his side of the bed was still warm. It had been a disturbing night, for every time he moved she half woke and even when quickly falling off again sleep was troubled by disturbing dreams.

It was a new day with a fresh wave of guilt to face; over letting Jenny down, giving in so easily to Paula's perverse game and most of all, she felt dreadful over sleeping with Graham. He was a student and she had let him take her. It couldn't be called making love for it was more like rutting. A flash of memory made her cringe. She remembered needing it so badly then feeling elated when he entered her body, then warm, comforted and grateful afterwards.

His big arms had wrapped around her small body snuggling her into a bubble of glowing warmth. She woke up too hot but couldn't shake him off like an old blanket for he had her breasts gripped tight. Later she woke up in the night feeling his penis earnestly nudging her bottom, while he murmured nonsense into an ear, still fast asleep yet potent from some dream.

"Enjoy your little reward doll?" Paula asked, with a smirk crossing her face. "Out you get unless you want to wait for him, just incase he's ready for you again," she teased.

The baby-doll nightdress was tucked up around her breasts and the panties were missing, lost somewhere in a corner of the bed. She quickly swung her legs over the edge keeping them pressed together but a wet patch betrayed her, not that anything was a secret to this girl.

Jessie wanted to tell her to leave her alone, even if it sounded petulant. It was an awful thing to say, that she had been given that big hunk of a lad as a reward for being a good girl. She was a mature adult not this girls plaything. She was the teacher not some stupid airhead girl needing supervising and looking after.

Knowing this student was just toying with her made it all the more galling. They had gone past making sure she didn't run away and leave Jenny to face the school authorities, they were crushing her.

Jessie gave up trying to bring a stirring speech together and instead meekly followed the girl into the bathroom. After all she desperately needed to pee.

"Stand there while I set the shower," Paula told her. From last night she knew it was easier to do as she was told rather than suffer more indignities from the weird girl. After letting him have her perhaps Graham might intervene on her behalf by either helping in an escape to her apartment or at least insisting she be given some decent clothes.

Knowing this girl would punish her through what clothes were given was humiliating. She was going to school this morning and dare not upset this young eighteen year old girl or she would spend the day looking like a stupid slut, or worse. She stood waiting in the bathroom for her to adjust the shower wishing she would just hurry up and leave.

The baby-doll hardly covered her hips yet she still pulled at it trying to cover her body. She was leaking so much she wondered if he had filled her up with a gallon of sperm. She leaned forward slightly as though it might hide the terrible evidence of the misbehavior.

She was supposed to be the teacher yet had to take the role of one of the students or be found out and fail the course. After investing a substantial amount and three years of her life to a teachers' college it was imperative to hide her mistake. Jenny had taken her role as teacher then Paula had volunteered to keep her in check, with Graham watching them both.

Paula had other motives too as she wanted to dress Jessie up like one of her dolls. It would have been creepy if it hadn't been so humiliating. With her body hardly covered Graham didn't put a stop to it, he just ogled her while getting more excited, leaving Paula to do as she liked with their teacher.

"Come along doll in you get, let's make sure you wash behind your ears," Paula chuckled. "Well, well, what's this?" she asked. With a restraining hand gripping teachers arm, the girl pointed at the woman's pussy. Graham's cum was seeping over her thighs giving them a glistening sheen.

Jessie was sick with shame that she was leaking and that this student was there to point it out. She closed her eyes wanting to be away from there, preferably some other country would do. She felt a finger dig into her soft flesh and cringed.

Paula had already pushed her around, wearing her down until she gave in to become compliant, all with the purpose of making her into a doll to be dressed up. Another opportunity to weaken her had arisen and Paula wasn't about to throw it away. Scooping out pussy and cum juices on two fingers she held them up under teacher's nose.

It didn't matter to Paula if this was a teacher or anyone else. She had seen the opportunity of taking advantage of someone, making them dress up like one of her dolls and that is all that mattered. "Lick away the evidence of your nasty little dalliance with a student. Go on, get to it, doll," she ordered.

Jessie could smell him under her nose. Paula knew all along but now she could tell Jenny of this degrading moment. It had been said by both the students, if she did as she was told Paul would protect her. That isn't what happened last night, she had been pushed into bed with him and they both knew what would unavoidably happen.

After being worked up all evening they didn't have a hope of resisting temptation. As a result of that big mistake she was standing there in more trouble than ever. The girl pushed smelly fingers into her mouth. As bad as they stank and though it was a disgusting thing to do she sucked on the fingers. Something in her relished the thought of taking his seed into her body.

Again and again Paula scooped up her teachers mess to watch fascinated as the woman licked the smelly fingers. It was the look of contentment with which she sucked them clean that was so enthralling.

"You are such a suck bitch, doll," Paula told her.

Being reminded so often she was just a doll helped her escape responsibility for the inappropriate behavior. Only, it released her standards allowing her to behave all the more badly, requiring her to dig deeper into the roll of being this young girl's doll. To think it was some innocent role play that got her into this mess in the first place was ironic. Or maybe more than that, it was downright hurtful.

Jessie stepped into the shower but Paula didn't step away and with the sound of running water she just couldn't hold on any longer. A noticeable stream of hot yellow piss ran down her legs to mix with the shower where it swirled down the plug hole. Paul watched it as though it were something new to her.

Her breathing quickened until it felt as though she might drown under the spray. Her mind span around and around like the water swirling down the drain. Jessie should be expecting and receiving the respect a teacher was due, yet she was being supervised like a child while naked in a shower taking a pee.

Paula took hold of her hands to gain her attention. "Come on we haven't all day, get a move on," the girl told her.

Paula supervised the shower then dried her body and hair. A hand went between her legs cupping her pussy to test whether or not it needed shaving. In Paula's bedroom she stood waiting while the young girl rummaged around for clothes. It helped to switch off from what was happening to her, thinking of anything else but this deep humiliation. It was hoped Graham might at least appear to mitigate the terrible choice of clothing Paula was likely to find, judging by what had been found for her last night.

It was a mark of how low her moral standards and self esteem had fallen that she stood there so patiently while naked. Even more so that she was hoping a young guy, her student, would come in to the bedroom to help choose her clothes.

Jessie was pleasantly surprised as these were fairly decent garments compared to yesterday's slutty attire. A white pushup fitted bra with a decent pair of white cotton panties was a good start. The wrap around skirt was far too short for a twenty-eight year old teacher but not so unusual for an eighteen year old student. At least the blouse and tie were what might be called regulation, if a uniform was going to be attempted in the last year of school.

***

Paula drove them to school in near silence as they contemplated their day ahead. Paula would have to play things carefully with Jenny to make sure she got to take her doll home after classes.

Graham kept quiet knowing it was going to come out sooner or later, so should he tell Jenny he had slept with the teacher before lunch or during. If she took it really badly nothing much could be said during lessons so he could escape at lunch time. Or would it be better to reveal the truth at lunchtime so he could just run for it if she blew-up.

Jessie wondered about her career, whether this was a sign that she should give it up before it even got started. If this was anything to go by a career in teaching was not for her. Out of so many practice teaching sessions this one was supposed to be easy. Yet she had ended up handing the class over to one of the eighteen year old students and taking her place in class.

It was unfortunate that it happened but she would have to live with the consequences but she wasn't looking forward to another day of humiliation. Sitting in class as a student rather than the teacher was going to be a torment. Just the thought of facing Jenny after letting her down twice was frightful.

She would have to make some excuse to go to the staff room or washroom then make her way to the principal's office. He didn't have to know everything and if she threw herself on his mercy it might save her career.

So that was it, get out of the class somehow and inform the principal about the whole sorry episode then hope for the best. Not much of a plan but it was better than facing the school examiner or letting this dreadful situation continue. Jessie had been kept in such turmoil by the students manipulating her and picking on her it was difficult to think what the right thing to do might be.

***

Everyone seemed to arrive in class at the same time except for Jenny who sat upright at the teacher's desk looking as though she owned the school. She wore a smart business suit, emulating Jessie, borrowed from her mother's wardrobe.

At home Jenny found something unexpected in a draw she realized must be something kept for a special someone, only, sadly they had never been worn. On the spur of the moment she slipped on the suspender belt and a pair of stockings for Graham, feeling exceedingly naughty.

As the trio walked in Jenny nodded to them and beckoned Graham over. She was surprised to see him quietly make his way to the usual desk. Instead, their teacher came and stood by the desk wanting to say something only finding it too difficult.

"Just stand there," Jenny told her. Jenny had no problem with demonstrating authority having had it handed over on a plate so the opportunity was there to enjoy. It was funny how the self assured teacher was now standing by her looking awkward and tongue tied, not knowing what to say.

Paula had done a good job on dressing her in an outfit that made her look the part. A casual glance would imply she was just another student so most wouldn't give her a second look. It raised her morale to have this teacher waiting on her so she meant to keep it that way.

Jessie had meant to tell the girl she had slept with the boyfriend thinking it might get her sent out of the classroom. On the cusp of such a shocking revelation it was realized this was too much of a risk. When Jenny commanded her to stay Jessie couldn't do anything but await this girl's pleasure. It was annoying knowing the girl was going to demonstrate her new won power to the class at Jessie's expense, by pushing her further into the role of teenage student.

It was partly from being browbeaten by Paula and partly from guilt over all she had done to Jenny that drained her resistance. Due to her negligence this student had been fondled in the store cupboard then insult had been added to injury by sleeping with the boyfriend. The condemnation she heaped upon herself was bad enough, but how much more did she deserve from Jenny and the class.

So, despite being the teacher she stood by the teacher's desk awaiting a student's pleasure. It was too late to save her reputation in front of the class for they had all seen her capitulate to Jenny's new found authority. They all knew of the foolish little mistake and had conspired to prolong the ordeal. They must know too that she had been taken home by Paula and Graham and were wondering what had happened.

Seeing her in class dressed like this answered most questions. What it didn't reveal was how overwhelming was the defeat, she had been crushed. The teacher stood watching her class settling down until they sat watching expectantly. This was her opportunity to wrest back control. She would call their bluff telling them she would take the risk of losing her career. She opened her mouth to speak but Jenny beat her to it.

Jenny had decided to take a back seat after the examiner made his last visit to pass the student teacher. It would be fun fooling the old bastard that she was the teacher though she would have to be more careful with him. In the meantime she was having a bit of fun at teacher's expense, watching, anticipating the woman's attempt to rebel.

Jenny noted the teacher looked less mature today, more like a hesitant student than ever. She wondered what had happened to her last night. What had Paula put her through that she was so compliant?

"Class!" Jenny said, with a loud imperious tone. They were perfectly quiet anticipating one of them was about to announce something. It would be very disappointing to hear the game was over as they all enjoyed the teacher's predicament.

"Remember to keep our secret today. You all know I'm your new teacher and must be treated with respect," she hesitated, with a smile on her lips, letting them make rude noises. "This new student was unsure of the dress code yesterday but has been put right, as you can see," Jenny said, with a smirk on her face.

Paula had made a good job of it so the guy's ribald remarks were as expected. They all played the game by keeping their voices down, not wanting an interfering teacher to investigate a noisy classroom. On a student the outfit would go fairly unnoticed but on a teacher the short skirt was on the wrong side of improper. On a responsible mature woman it suggested she was being a bit of a slut.

The small bra pushed her breasts up into a perky shape with plenty of cleavage under the sensible blouse. The bra was thin enough over the aureole to show as a dark shadow. Jenny remembered why none of the girls wore that kind of bra, because when cold or they became excited, the nipples would show stiffly through it and the blouse.

All the guys were looking at her with tongues hanging out just because it was a teacher. The woman had experience of sex, so maybe that was the reason they all looked at her like wolves after prey. Jenny looked at their teacher. She stood there, not with hands on hips demanding respect but timidly, as though she deserved nothing and expected nothing.

Jenny saw Graham looking at her with a more sympathetic look and wondered why. He kept looking away from her without the usual little knowing looks they normally shared. He looked furtive, as though wanting to be somewhere else. Deciding to test out the idea it had something to do with their teacher she raised her arms, waving the class to silence.

"I'm sure you all approve of this young girls attire today. Give us a twirl young lady," she said.

Jessie missed it at first then took in what had been said. "Jenny!" she said in a whisper, hoping the others couldn't hear. "I'm your teacher, you mustn't, do this, it's wrong, please," she whispered desperately. They all wanted to toy with her because she was a teacher and an adult. She felt the atmosphere closing on her from their expectancy, wondering what she would do.

When Jenny gave an impatient look she didn't wait to be scolded like a little girl in front of the class, so started again. "Please miss, can I go to my desk, miss, please," she said, not meaning to simper but did and it felt appallingly pathetic. The young girl was determined to impress her authority on the class and her too. The whole class was behind Jenny so she dare not step out of line, she would have to play along with their game of torment the teacher.

She took a deep breath. It could be withstood for a couple of hours more, before she escaped to the principal's office. She turned around slowly, not wanting the bouncy skirt to ride up. With her back to the class she was told to stop. The very idea of having this young girl ordering her about was bad enough but being shown off to a class that was supposed to be hers was awful.

"Let's see if you could make it as a cheerleader young girl. Twirl your hips... faster," Jenny ordered. The light skirt kept a hold of the guy's attention as it bounced around with her gyrating hips, threatening to lift showing off the white panties. "Does her ass look big in that little skirt?" she asked the class, meaning only the girls.

A murmur of approval from the guys was matched by a murmur of disapproval from the girls. The hem kept flipping up unpredictably so the guys had to watch carefully to glimpse their teacher's white panties. If they had girlfriends in class those girls looked on in disgust, whereas, the others watched in delight at their teacher being treated so shoddily.

Jenny looked at Graham seeing a hurt look on his face, though he tried to cover it up. Jenny crooked a finger at the teacher meaning for her to lean closer to hear something. "Don't stop," she ordered. The rest of the class couldn't see the pained look on their teacher's face that was a picture of humiliation.

As she bent to hear what Jenny had to say she could feel the short skirt bouncing up to show more of her panty clad ass as she continued to gyrate. There was at least plenty of coverage but they fit tight between her cheeks and clung to her pussy. She could almost physically feel their eyes on her ass wriggling around.

This was just another humiliation heaped on the others which she just gave in to, accepting it as part of a just punishment. She was being demoralized and belittled before the whole class but couldn't do a damn thing about it.

"What have you and Graham been up to?" Jenny hissed at her.

Jessie nearly collapsed on hearing the girl ask such a question. What was she to say? It couldn't be said, not here, like this. Her hands gripped the desk and she slowly collapsed over it continuing to wiggle her bottom. Slumped over the desk she looked up at the girl with a pleading look. "I'm sorry, Jenny, I didn't mean to, honest," she apologized.

It didn't matter she was showing off her bottom to the whole class as everything behind her had been forgotten. She needed forgiveness or to be punished for her sins. This whole sorry episode needed a conclusion before she broke completely.

Jenny hadn't expected this. Her boyfriend and her teacher had slept together! She only just managed to keep a neutral expression on her face. She could feel the anger growing as though it were building up to explode upon her features then out of her mouth in a blaze of fury.

"How could you sleep with my boyfriend? You slept with your student! How could you let me down and yourself down so badly? Jessie, you're a bad girl," Jenny pronounced gravely. Her leg shook a little, the only outward sign of emotion.