Student Teaching Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate continues to make poor decisions.
6.1k words
3.41
52.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aubug
Aubug
145 Followers

I woke up the next morning and wondered if it was all a dream, but when I felt the residual wetness between my legs and the white crust of LeShawn's cum on my thigh's, I knew it was for real.

"Well Kate, you've done it this time, haven't you?" I mumbled to myself.

But still the sex had been great, and I was so angry at Tommy, I still couldn't see straight. I guess I'd always wondered what it would be like with a black man and if their cocks were really as big as they said; at least I could check that off of my list before I got married.

I just hadn't expected that the first black that I'd fuck would be that wonderful.

Or that wonderful cock would be attached to one of my students...

I lay back and let my hand wander down to my hairless sex and began rubbing my mound remembering the previous night's passion. I brought my fingers to my lips trying to remember how he smelled, how his cum had tasted, and most importantly how he'd fucked me with that huge black weapon he had between his legs.

I reached over and pulled my dildo out of the bedside table, and pushed it inside of me trying to remember the feeling of him filling my cunt. My little pink toy honestly wasn't as large as he was, and didn't give me the stretched feeling he'd given me the night before.

I immediately vowed to get myself a bigger dildo, a bigger BLACK dildo, but I pushed on anyway into my fantasy, and immediately found my hard clit. I didn't need any lube, because I still had LeShawn's cum dripping out of me, and it wasn't more than a couple of minutes before I orgasmed around my dildo dreaming of doing him and his big black cock again.

I lay there for a few minutes just rubbing my thighs together before taking a few deep breaths before heading into the shower. I took my time to wash my hair and did my best to wash away the results of last night from my pussy and thighs, but the vision of LeShawn's monster just wouldn't leave my mind.

I got out and dried myself off, pausing to look at my naked body in the full length mirror. I admired my pointy breasts, flat stomach, and soft thighs. I looked every bit the goddess that LeShawn had taken for his own last night and could see why he'd want to fuck me.

And while it was so much fun, I felt more than just a pain of guilt.

I mean, it wasn't really Tommy's fault that his professor had decided he had better things to do last night than spend it with me, was it? Maybe I'd had some fun and made some questionable decisions, but right now, I needed to talk with him, to know he was still there and that he loved me in spite of my transgressions; even if I didn't tell him about them.

I quickly pulled on a small pair of white cotton panties and a loose skirt. I then grabbed one of Tommy's shirts that he'd left here, stretching it over my bra-less breasts just to sit around the house for a bit. I left a few of the buttons open so my breasts were visible, then took a quick shot of my unbridled cleavage with my camera phone in preparation of sexting it to him, but then thought a bit better and called speed-dial 1 instead, it was Tommy's number of course.

The phone rang twice, then a strange voice picked up the phone.

"Hello." I heard a female voice answer.

"I'm sorry, is this 555-679-2327?" I sputtered, knowing fully well it was.

"Hold on," she said. Then I heard, "Hey, Tom, what's your phone number?"

I hung up immediately.

"Bastard!" I shouted out loud. "God damn it Tommy, it's 7:00 in the fucking morning, why is that girl still there?" And I immediately knew why he didn't show up last night, he was fucking around on me, and while I knew somewhere in my mind that I'd done the same thing, I rationalized it as I'd only done it because I knew what he was doing it first.

"You bastard," I continued out loud, looking at myself in the mirror again. "What are you doing and why isn't this good enough for you? What else could you want?"

I paced my front room for a minute trying to figure out what to do.

"Oh Kate, what have you done? I'm trying to screw up the rest of my life..." I told myself rhetorically as I pulled on the buttons of Tommy's shirt. In my heart, I knew I really did need to call Tommy and find out what was going on.

I finally picked up my phone again and listened to it start to chirp to me.

"Hello," I heard.

It was her again.

But instead of hanging up this time, I took a deep breath and asked, "Is Tommy in?"

"Yes, of course, just a minute please."

And I heard some shuffling around, then heard in a hushed voice, "I think it's Kate..."

Then I heard Tommy's familiar voice.

"OK, I've got it Mandy, thanks."

And he continued, "Kate, I'm so glad you called, I've been calling and texting you on and off all day, but you won't return them."

I didn't beat around the bush. "Tommy, who is that who answered the phone?"

"She's my study partner, Amanda."

"What's her last name Tommy?"

"Ummm, Ramirez? It's Amanda Ramirez... You know, she's a law student here at State?"

"Why is your study partner, Amanda Ramirez, the law student at State, answering your phone at 7:00 in the morning?" I continued.

"That was you who called?" he asked.

"Yes..."

"Kate, I...." he was clearly flustered.

"Did she sleep over last night, are you fucking her?"

"I... Jesus, Kate. We were working late. Kate, please, I love you."

"Tommy, I'm so mad at you right now, I can barely talk! You left me alone last night, it was supposed to be special and I got all dressed up for you and we were going to have fun, and you would have liked it."

And then I paused for a second for emphasis.

"But you.... you felt the need to have a sleep over with, with.... With Mandy."

"Kate, please," he begged me. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

"God damn you Tommy, does she have bigger tits than me? What's wrong with you?"

"Kate, please," he repeated.

I continued my rant, "God damn you Thomas George, if something's going on there, and I find it, you are going to be so sorry you bastard!"

And I hung up on him again.

I paced the floor again as my phone rang again and again with Tommy trying to call back.

After about 5 minutes of my phone ringing continuously, I picked it up again."Tell me the truth, if you didn't fuck her, what was she wearing? What did she wear when she slept on the 'couch'?"

"I don't know... a nightie I guess?

"Oh Tommy.... You didn't? Not my nightie?"

"It was in the clean laundry, and she saw it and asked..."

"Tommy, I bought that for you, and it's completely shear... You weren't looking at her, were you? What color were her panties?"

After a pause, he finally responded, "pink."

"I hope you had fun," I yelled at him, and hung up the phone again.

And it started up again with him calling again and again...

I let it go to voice mail until I finally shut it off.

I got online and did a search on Amanda Ramirez, and it took a little bit of time narrowing down the field, but I found 'Mandy' without too much trouble on Facebook.

I was flipping through her pictures; she did have bigger tits than me, and was kind of pretty, I guess... I guess if you like big titted Mexican whores with too much makeup, I told myself. And I kept flipping through her pictures until near the end I started to see pictures of State's campus, then pictures of Tommy, and finally one of the two of them kissing.

I felt a lump forming in my throat, and started to tear up. I kept trying to tell myself that guys didn't like big titted Mexican whores, but I knew that all men do.

What was I going to do? In spite of my poor behavior last night, I still loved him, but wasn't sure if he still loved me.

I knew I had to get the whole thing out of my head, and I spread my work out at the kitchen table and began grading papers. It took a little while, but my brain gradually started to slow down and focus on the English essays from the senior lit course I was student teaching at the high school.

After a few hours of this, I was proudly reflecting on how the kids did seem to be learning something and how their papers had improved in the last few weeks, when I heard a knock at the door.

Being jolted back to reality, I jumped up and answered the door.

"Damn girl, you should be careful with those things, you could put an eye out!"

It was LeShawn again. I just stood there for a second before realizing he was referring to my unbridled breasts and my nipples showing prominently through the thin cloth of Tommy's shirt. I immediately felt his lustful eyes running down my body again.

He started again; "Hey, I just stopped by to make sure you were all right."

"Yeah, I'm ok," I managed to tell him.

"You need to talk or anything?" he asked.

"LeShawn, I shouldn't have done that last night, I'm almost married."

"So you didn't like it? Teach, you can't tell me you didn't like it, you know, last night."

"LeShawn, please, it was a mistake," I reiterated.

"Hey, it's alright Ms Kate, I'm just here to talk," he tried to reassure me. "You still mad at Tommy?"

I paused for a moment, then finally told him, "he's got a girlfriend, I know it now. It's why I was acting out so much last night, and I'm sorry for what I did."

"No apology necessary here," he told me. "You're the prettiest white girl I've been with on campus all year, and you made my dreams come true last night."

I almost blushed at his comments. "LeShawn, I'm confused and upset, and you should go..."

"Is that really what you want?" he asked.

I nodded, "Yes, please go..." I said ashamedly.

But he just stood there looking at me, and I was becoming increasingly uneasy.

"How many times did you cum?" he asked.

"LeShawn, please..." I begged him this time.

"How many? I just gotta know," he insisted.

"Will you go if I tell you?" Then I looked down at my toes finally saying, "twice, now please, leave me alone."

"Does Tommy make you cum like that?" he asked.

"No..." I whispered.

We just stood there for what seemed like forever, and I could feel his eyes on me; running up from my toes to my soft calves and then up further to the cleavage I was flashing him. I could feel my nipples hardening under his gaze, fearing that he was going to try to touch me again, but even more afraid he wouldn't.

Then he finally kissed me again with those large, full lips. I felt his hands wander back to my ass and I let my mouth open again, letting his tongue inside. His hands wandered my body, stopping at my breasts, then pulling on my stiff pink nipples.

"LeShawn..."

"Yeah Teach?"

"You want to come inside?"

"You don't want to do this here?" he asked. "I like the whole world knowing you're fucking a black boy."

And he began unbuttoning Tommy's shirt that I'd worn to make me think of him, again exposing my small, pointy breasts to anyone who could see me on the street.

"Please LeShawn, some of them out here know Tommy."

"You didn't tell him?"

He had Tommy's shirt fully open now and I could feel the cool air on my bare breasts causing my nipples to pucker even more.

I shook my head no, "His girlfriend answered the phone, and we had a fight. Please come inside, I'll do whatever you want."

"Really?"

I nodded and pulled him inside.

Once inside, I smiled at him and started to pull Tommy's shirt off my shoulders trying to leave my thoughts of him piled up in the dirty laundry basket with his shirt, but LeShawn stopped me.

"Wait," he said, then he pulled out his cell phone and snapped a picture of me. "Ok, now go, but nice and slow."

"LeShawn, I can't do that," I protested.

"Yes you can Ms. Kate, you said anything, and I want some pictures to remember you by. Now, come on."

And he motioned to me to start undressing.

I took a deep breath, then threw Tommy's shirt to the laundry basket.

My heart was racing and I could feel my nipples stiffen from the excitement of showing myself to this young black stud again; this time knowing full well what I was doing and in full control of my actions. I could almost feel the heat from the flash from his phone as it started to take pictures of my bare breasts.

He took my hand in his and held it to my breast. "Touch yourself, Teach" he prompted me. "Touch those little white girl boobs."

I nodded and did as he asked pinching my small pink nipples, teasing and pulling on them to make them even more erect.

"Do you like this?" I asked him.

"Love it baby, get yourself ready for me," he replied while continuing to snap photos of me. "Drop that little skirt for me now."

I pulled my skirt off quickly taking it and my white cotton panties off in one motion. Then I laid back, opened my thighs for him, and began stroking my bald mound just like I had teased my nipples out a moment earlier. I closed my eyes, and continued to listen to his phone take pictures of me. I've always thought I have pretty pussy, tight and pink and it closes up to a neat slit when I'm shaved -- I was proud to show him how I rubbed my wet little beaver.

"Let me get a special picture" he told me, then posed me with my left hand on my cunt holding myself open. I know it shouldn't have, but I shivered in excitement as I felt his phone move between my thighs taking pictures of my engagement ring clad finger running across my clean shaved labia.

As soon as he seemed satisfied with his photo, I felt his hand touch my clit and a finger pushed inside me.

"I just love little white girls like you" he whispered to me. "I love fucking them and shooting my load up their pussies. Kate," he whispered to me, "I want you to cum now. I want you to cum around my black fingers knowing that I'm ready to fuck you with my black cock."

I could feel his large, meaty finger inside of me, fucking me almost like his cock, but not quite. Then he pushed a second finger into me while watching me writhe around.

"You know what I really like Teach?" he continued. It's fucking white girls who already have boyfriends. I love breaking in your little pussies and loosening you up, then sending you back to your small-dicked white boyfriends with a stretched out pussy full of black jizz."

And that's when he pushed a third finger inside of me and really began stretching my pussy open with his hand. I kept rubbing my clit and focused on his fingers stretching me open knowing he was right. I knew my pussy was going to be dripping with LeShawn's cum before the night was out and he might ruin my tight little cunt leaving me forever looser for my Tommy. I began whimpering and crying as I felt my orgasm break over me.

"I hope you liked that Teach," he told me as he held his fingers to my lips. I took each on his fingers into my mouth and sucked it clean of my juices like it was a smaller version of his cock.

"Now you wanted something, didn't you?" he asked me tauntingly.

I nodded as he pulled me up to a sitting position again. All I could see was his huge black cock dangling inches in front of my face again as I fell to my knees in front of him. Without hesitation this time, I opened my mouth and took the ebony phallus between my lips and began to suck. He took my head in his hands again like last night and began to stroke in and out of my mouth getting progressively deeper with each thrust.

I could taste his salty, sticky precum dribbling from the tip of his cock, enjoying it this time and even reveled in the aggressive nature of the face fucking he was giving me. I was even starting to enjoy the wicked thought of him slowing to occasionally take another photo of me, this time with his black cock in my mouth.

But it wasn't enough, and finally between one of his thrusts, I was able to get out, "too much, I can't get it all."

"You did better than last night, you just need more practice," he reassured me.

I took a deep breath, smiled up at him from between his legs, and nodded to him before opening my mouth again to accept his large cock inside my mouth again. His hands returned to the back of my head, this time twisting the fingers of one hand through my long blonde hair and placing the other beneath my jaw and began thrusting his bone into my mouth, deeper and more aggressively than before.

I did my best again to take his cock as he pushed me on. I gagged the first few times when he bottomed out in my throat. He'd pull back as I coughed for a moment and drool would roll out of my mouth and onto my breasts, but every time this happened, I'd look up at him and see him smiling down at me inspiring me on. After a bit of this, I began to subdue my reflexes and before I knew it, felt his balls tickling my chin with every thrust.

He continued this for quite a few minutes until he finally pulled out of my mouth and fell down on the bed beside me.

"Damn Kate, you do that good. How many cocks have you had?"

"I guess you're number 4," I told him truthfully as I wiped the drool from my chin and breasts.

"Tell me about them baby, Tommy must be number 3, so who were numbers 1 and 2?"

"My high school boyfriend Mark was number 1," I told him as I tickled his nuts with my fingernails. "I met him when I was a freshman, and he was a bit older than me. I made him wait for a long time before I finally gave in to him."

"You suck him like this?"

"Well, not like this, but yeah," I replied. "He liked it."

"So you've been practicing your cock sucking for a while?" he teased me.

"LeShawn, don't be crude..."

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, it's just that you're getting pretty good at it," he said laughing a bit. "Who was number 2?"

I paused, "LeShawn, I've never told anyone this before."

"Yeah baby..."

I was stroking his long cock now.

"Mark and I went out all through high school, and my parents didn't really like him because, you know, he didn't have any ambition and thought I could do better, and I guess they were right... Anyway, I was graduating from high school and getting ready to leave for college and had decided I was going to break up with him. He'd been a lot of fun in high school, but I knew it was over and was trying to find the right time to tell him."

"So," I continued, "I'd been at a party with him and he all but passed out drinking, so I loaded him into his car and drove him home. When I got there, his big brother and I got him undressed and into bed."

"His big brother Ms. Kate?" LeShawn prompted me as he reached out and started tickling my nipples.

"Yeah, he'd just graduated from college and was back visiting for a few weeks before starting his first job, and I don't know how or why, but as soon as we put Mark into his bed, we started kissing. And next thing I knew, I was having sex with my boyfriend's big brother."

"So you've been cuckolding your boyfriends for a while then?"

"Cuckolding?"

"You know Ms. Kate, with a vocabulary like yours, I thought you'd know that one. Cheating on him, sometimes while he even knows about it. Just like you're doing to Tommy right now with me."

"I... I guess I'd never thought of it like that before," I stuttered.

He reached down and began playing with my pussy again.

"It's really hot Teach, did you like it?"

I nodded as his finger teased my clit, "God yes, I had the first orgasm of my life that night with him. He fucked me and while doing it, he got out a vibrator he'd bought as a present for his girlfriend, and used it on me."

"So you had fun with both of your boy-toys?"

I nodded, feeling his finger rubbing back and forth across my clit. "I did like it, they both fucked me all summer, we had a hard time hiding it from Mark," I admitted. "Sometimes they'd both fuck me in the same day and I'd have a load of each brother inside me."

"Ms Kate, you're a slut..." he said almost in disbelieve.

"I don't know," I said, "maybe? Talking about it like this makes it all sound," and I paused here trying to choose the right word, "so... dirty."

Aubug
Aubug
145 Followers
12