Student Turned to Slut

Story Info
A student becomes a slut.
1k words
3.77
62k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters are all fictional and 18+.

*****

As I entered college, I enjoyed many new freedoms. One of those being I could go out wearing whatever I wanted, and no one could tell me no. Each day in the early fall semester while it was still warm out, I would either wear a short skirt that barely covered my ass or tight small shorts that showed off my ass well. I'd usually pair it with a tight tank top. After the first week of school I had just decided to go without panties or a bra because it just felt nice to feel the breeze and not have my tits constrained.

I was always an A+ student in high school, and I had planned to do the same in college. So I always sat in the very first row in each of my classes. I had noticed a couple of my professors starting at my tits during class, and I enjoyed the attention. Eventually I became brave enough to spread my legs while wearing a skirt to show my professors my shaved pussy. The fact that they stared at my body would turn me on and I would often go back to my dorm to play with myself thinking about it.

Classes had been going well, I had been getting good grades, until I got one midterm back that had a 40 on it. I was so confused because I thought I knew the material well. After class I went up to my professor to talk to him about it.

"Excuse me professor, I don't understand why I did so poorly on this test. I thought I knew this material"

"Well Julia, I can't go over it right now because I have another class to teach. But I can go over it with you tomorrow evening in my office hours in the chemistry lab."

I agreed to see him and left. Between then and my meeting with him, I kept going over my test. Something just didn't seem right. I looked closer and it looked like someone had erased my answers and circled wrong ones. I was furious. The next day I wore a mini skirt and tight tank top as usual. I walked into the chemistry lab with my test in hand. I was surprised to see that my other three professors were there along with my chemistry professor. I didn't think much of it and walked up to them.

"Umm excuse me, I hope I'm not interrupting anything. But I think someone needed with my test professor."

"We were just finishing up so you're fine Julia. Hmm, someone messed with your test? How are you so sure?"

I step in front of my other professors (all male) to give my chemistry professor my test.

"Well if you look closely, you can tell my answers were erased"

As I say this, I feel hands grasping my tits from behind. A small moan escapes from my lips. I turn to look behind me and see that it's one of my other professors. Before I can say anything my professor speaks up,

"Julia, I'm afraid I can't do anything about this grade. That is...unless you can convince all of us that you deserve a higher grade."

"What're you talking about professor?"

"Actions speak louder than words Julia"

My tank top was then roughly pulled off of me, and I was pushed down to my knees. My professors surrounded me and took their cocks out of their pants. My eyes opened wide.

"You guys can't do this. You'll get in trouble with the university."

"We can't? Julia, sweetie, it will be your word against all of ours. No one will believe you. And if you want to keep your A average in our classes, then you're going to please all of us for the rest of the semester."

I hang my head in defeat, unsure of what to do.

"It's not like you don't want this anyway. We've discussed your behavior in our classes. You're a little slut who likes to tease. Now you're going to follow through."

I'm grabbed by my hair and a cock is rammed into my throat causing me to gag. Even though I'm gagging, he kept fucking my throat. He pulls out, and I gasp for air and am relieved, but then another cock is shoved down my throat. After fucking my throat for a while, they stand me up and bend me over a lab table with my ass and pussy exposed. My arms and legs are zip tied to the table. I feel a hand start rubbing my pussy.

"Thought you didn't want this Julia? Then why are you so wet you little slut?"

All I do is nod my head in shame. I really was enjoying this rough treatment from them. His hand is quickly replaced by a hard, thick cock. I scream out at the initial penetration because it felt huge inside of me. He wasted no time in pounding my little pussy, having me screaming and moaning. After a little while, he started picking up pace and I could feel that he was getting bigger. He thrusts deep inside me and shoots his cum inside me. He pulls out and his cock is replaced by another. The same treatment is given, rough hard fucking with no regard for how I feel. As the same with the professor before him, he shoots his cum deep inside me. This continues with the rest of the professors.

When they've all their fill, they cut the zip ties and I collapse to the floor with cum dripping out of my used pussy.

"Since you've been a good little slut, I'll change your grade Julia. But remember as soon as you stop pleasing us, your grade will drop. We all expect to see you in our office hours at least one a week. Now you are going to walk back to your dorm with cum running down your legs as a reminder that your body belongs to us now."